The World News Media

STARS and BEYOND, WHAT DO YOU OR I KNOW? WE KNOW JEHOVAH CREATED THEM! HE 'KNOWS' THEM ALL BY NAME! ~?????

Bible Speaks

STARS and BEYOND, WHAT DO YOU OR I KNOW? WE KNOW JEHOVAH CREATED THEM! HE 'KNOWS' THEM ALL BY NAME!

?????

SO WHY WOULD HE NOT KNOW YOU? IF COURSE HE DOES, HE LOVES YOU AND I...DON'T FORGET!!! LOVE TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!
The Hebrew word koh·khav? as well as the Greek a·ster? and a?stron are applied in a general sense to any luminous body in space, except the sun and moon, for which other names are used.

Vastness of Universe. The galaxy within which Earth is located, commonly called the Milky Way, is believed to measure some 100,000 light-years across and to contain over 100,000,000,000 stars like our sun. The closest star to Earth, one of the Alpha Centauri group, is over 40,000,000,000,000 km (25,000,000,000,000 mi) away. Yet this immensity seems relatively small in view of the estimate that there are 100,000,000,000 galaxies throughout universal space. About 10,000,000,000 of these are within the range of modern telescopes.

The vastness of the stellar creation adds infinite force and meaning to the Creator’s statement at Isaiah 40:26: “Raise your eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one of them is missing.” (Compare Ps 147:4) 

The reverent psalmist was led to say: “When I see your heavens, the works of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have prepared, what is mortal man that you keep him in mind, and the son of earthling man that you take care of him?” (Ps 8:3, 4)

1004A790-E981-4605-B32F-21DC499DEC80.jpeg

• Views 813
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

STARS and BEYOND, WHAT DO YOU OR I KNOW? WE KNOW JEHOVAH CREATED THEM! HE 'KNOWS' THEM ALL BY NAME! ????? SO WHY WOULD HE NOT KNOW YOU? IF COURSE HE DOES, HE LOVES YOU AND I...DON'T FORGET!!

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.