The World News Media

Russia - The Holy Spirit of Jehovah in action ~ ?????

Bible Speaks

Russia - The Holy Spirit of Jehovah in action ~ ?????

I thought it would be heartening to share an experience I had while working on the Bethel Chelmsford site a couple of days ago.

I worked with a Russian-speaking brother and, of course, I asked him if he had "any updated news about our brothers and sisters in Russia". He has been talking to some of his friends in Russia and told me that "many inactive" had begun to return to the truth when they saw the persecution as a sign of the nearness of the end of this system. He also mentioned that some employers who have witnesses as employees have been interested in the truth, since they can not relate the good behavior of their employees with the label of "extremism". This has made some of them curious about our beliefs and teachings. Also those interested have had their interest reached by what has been happening, so some have increased their interest. Also the fact that some of the countries that enforce the law have had to go through our literature trying to find something extremist has meant people who would normally have nothing to do with the truth have come to understand our message of the good news.

It is amazing how Jehovah has used this prohibition and the unjust treatment of our brothers as a catalyst to get people interested in the truth. :)

He also mentioned that there was consensus that the "exemplary family award" that was given to the family of witnesses at the award ceremony was purposely made to be a symbolic gesture that "yes, Jehovah's Witnesses are good people" and as people who have no problem with us Almost nobody believes it was an accident, since nobody can get so close to Putin without the powers to know everything about you, your family, the way you live, including your religion, and everything others about his life and that of his families. The timing was well judged and "it seemed to be a way of letting the world realize that it was trying to be fair and balanced, maintaining its position on extremist activities." :confused:

The preaching work is done very covertly and they do not go out of their way to mention that they are Jehovah's Witnesses, maybe just a few words in a conversation and then they continue normally. In the smaller cities where everyone knows everyone, there is more persecution than in cities where it is easier to mix.

Some brothers are leaving the country and find it very easy to request asylum for reasons of religious persecution even more than asylum seekers from countries torn by war.

I believe that the spirit of Jehovah is working firmly in Russia even though there is a lot of religious persecution. Jehovah is using this situation in a very positive way, just as we thought he would. I know that this information comes only from one source and that other sources may have a different opinion on all this, but I found it extremely encouraging to hear the positive effect that this situation has had on the country of Russia.

Google translated – ?

Tap on Video Link mp4 ________?

9013ADA5-84C4-499E-B951-4B8E5086814A.jpeg

2D5071EA-7A2E-45AE-A639-767607D6536F.mov

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Russia - The Holy Spirit of Jehovah in action ~ ????? I thought it would be heartening to share an experience I had while working on the Bethel Chelmsford site a couple of days ago.   I worke

Who is among the Gods is like Jah, though Satan would mock Him by attacking first, Jehovah draws hearts from the persecutors.Will this enrage Satan? Reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar's day, when they comma

I was so happy to here this report! Thank you so much for sharing this encouraging news! Jehovah has the ability to change a bad situation into a good one to the praise and glory of his name. Let us a

Posted Images

I  was  happy  for  that  new  privat  report  about  our  RUSSIAN  Brothers  and  Sisters :)  Many  JW  are  doing  a  good  work,  with  Jehovah's  special  help !  Thats  MORE  than  a  blessing :x   NOT  FORGET  OUR  RUSSIAN  BROTHERS  &  SISTERS  ? ? ?

18 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

It is amazing how Jehovah has used this prohibition and the unjust treatment of our brothers as a catalyst to get people interested in the truth. :)

It shows a good example of how Jehovah sees things differently than we do:

Something that we see as a BAD thing, Jehovah knows how to "Cause it to Become" something GOOD!...YAY JEHOVAH!!!

EXACTLY  MY  THOUGHTS  TOO   -   Thanks  for  your  nice  comment,  dear  Sister @DeeDee....  Oh  yes,  our  thinking  is  NEVER  Jehovah's  thinking !  Humans  are  so  different  and  little  in  all...   By  Armageddon  we  will  make  BIG  eyes  about  Jehovah's  idea's  for  us :)   HE  always  will  find  a  good  way  for  HIS  folk !   GREETINGS  FROM  GERMANY  TO  YOU !!

Its okay,  we are posting in different ways.....  And such a wonderful message we can bring more times !  I posted that in different languages and all JW seems happy about that.  In the last year I remember, we all posted daily about our dear Russian Brothers?  Lets be happy about that great success from Jehovah. HIS idea's always wonderful. This report made my day???  and I am really happy for our dear Russian Brothers❤️  They work and manage their theocratic life, thats GREAT !

Thank you, dear Bible Speaks ???

On 1/4/2018 at 3:45 AM, Queen Esther said:

He also mentioned that there was consensus that the "exemplary family award" that was given to the family of witnesses at the award ceremony was purposely made to be a symbolic gesture that "yes, Jehovah's Witnesses are good people" and as people who have no problem with us

I had a feeling that might be true and wrote about it at the time.

Who is among the Gods is like Jah, though Satan would mock Him by attacking first, Jehovah draws hearts from the persecutors.Will this enrage Satan? Reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar's day, when they commanded everyone to bow to the image, 3 didn't. When Jehovah saved them in the furnace, everyone came to know who the True God Is !

I was so happy to here this report! Thank you so much for sharing this encouraging news! Jehovah has the ability to change a bad situation into a good one to the praise and glory of his name. Let us all pray for our dear brothers and sisters in Russia that positive results continue to come from their good conduct !

13 hours ago, Rosalie Barry said:

I was so happy to here this report! Thank you so much for sharing this encouraging news! Jehovah has the ability to change a bad situation into a good one to the praise and glory of his name. Let us all pray for our dear brothers and sisters in Russia that positive results continue to come from their good conduct !

@Rosalie Barry

We try to post encouragement and hope! Sometimes we are doubled! But that’s ok! Thank you ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.