The Librarian

Are Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Set to Fulfill Bible Prophecy?

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
James Thomas Rook Jr. -

Top Posters

Bitcoin was developed to replace the current banking system which has failed most of humankind.

Its growth is almost exponential and it will soon threaten the US dollar and gold as the International Reserve currency of choice.

How much longer until the prophecy at Ezekiel 7 is fulfilled where it says:

• 19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

Another version says:

• “‘They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will become abhorrent to them...."

38c5baf1237f3bcbec2ac89854ceca78.jpg

Some might ponder whether the rising growth of Bitcoin can be seen as a barometer for the proximity of Armageddon?

2 hours ago, The Librarian said:

Bitcoin was developed to replace the current banking system which has failed most of humankind.

I don't think so, at least not deliberately.

The banking system is a product of the old guard. Bitcoin is a product of the millennials. Few of the old guard even know what it is, really. They may be able to parrot some buzz-phrases they have heard, but few if any would be able to explain just how or why it works.

The inventor left a text message in the first mined block which reads 'The Times 3 January 2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks'. The text refers to a headline in 

Hello guest!
 published on 3 January 2009. It is a strong indication that the first block was mined no earlier than this date. The genesis block has a timestamp of 18:15:05 GMT on 3 January 2009. This block is unlike all other blocks in that it doesn't have a previous block to reference. This required the use of custom code to mine it. Timestamps for subsequent blocks indicate that Nakamoto did not try to mine all the early blocks solely for himself.

I think this was released in response to the financial credit crisis. 

Basically the financial world had a heart attack, the central banks pumped funny money like never before to revive it (the banks) diluting the $ of the savers.... hence, Satoshi Nakamoto presented Bitcoin as an alternative to the banking system.

We are just now starting to see how powerful it might become.

On 12 September 2017, 

Hello guest!
, CEO of 
    Hello guest!
, called bitcoin a "fraud" and said he would fire anyone in his firm caught trading it. 
    Hello guest!
 claimed that the same day Dimon made his statement, JP Morgan also purchased a large amount of bitcoins for its clients.
    Hello guest!

WOW..... what  really  bad  news !   I  could  imagine  such  of  weird  idea's  to  our  End-time  ~~~

BITCOINS  is  ONLY  an  online  valuta / currency !   One  day  is  coming  a  big  crash  again  -  HILARIOUS xD

7 hours ago, The Librarian said:

On 12 September 2017, 

Hello guest!
, CEO of 
    Hello guest!
, called bitcoin a "fraud" and said he would fire anyone in his firm caught trading it. 
    Hello guest!
 claimed that the same day Dimon made his statement, JP Morgan also purchased a large amount of bitcoins for its clients.
    Hello guest!

the Rothschild maneuver

• Similar Content

• Guest Nicole
    • By LNN
      Last fall—back when you were chomping on romaine lettuce without a care in the world—bitcoin was busy steamrolling any and all naysayers on its way to a peak near $20,000. But today? The biggest cryptocurrency is wallowing closer to $4,000. Prices have plummeted as even the most bullish crypto investors start to reconsider. So how'd we get here, you ask? Well...
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via .ORG
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via .ORG
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via .ORG
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      I know there are special products to clean silver but when I don't find, I use bicarbonate or toothpaste 
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      This ring was made for me by a jeweller a long time ago  with the remainings of my broken necklets not to waste them. 
      It was  very helpful sometimes since some men looked at my hand first before flirting 
      What do you with your broken golder or silver objects? do you repair them or melt them and make new ones? 

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      I prefer silver.
      I don't like that yellow color of gold, maybe I should  prefer white gold 

• By The Librarian
      <--- Ezekiel 6.      Ezekiel 7 ---->
      Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
      2 Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
      3 Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.
      4 And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
      5 Thus saith the Lord God; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.
      6 An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.
      7 The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.
      8 Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.
      9 And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the Lord that smiteth.
      10 Behold the day, behold, it is come: the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded.
      11 Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness: none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of their's: neither shall there be wailing for them.
      12 The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.
      13 For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life.
      14 They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle: for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.
      15 The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him.
      16 But they that escape of them shall escape, and shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, every one for his iniquity.
      17 All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water.
      18 They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.
      19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.
      20 As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.
      21 And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.
      22 My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.
      23 Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.
      24 Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.
      25 Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.
      26 Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.
      27 The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the Lord.
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. World News
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. World News
    • By admin
      Estonia is planning to launch the Estcoin in a bid to become a global ICO hub, VentureBeat reports. If it achieves this goal, Estonia would be the first nation to launch a cryptocurrency. Kaspar Korjus, managing director of Estonia’s e-residency program, which allows individuals to obtain Estonian citizenship without living in the country, detailed the proposal for the e-tokens in a blog post on Monday. “By not embracing crypto, governments are failing to unlock a powerful driver of economic growth and risk losing relevance entirely,” Korjus wrote in the post.
      By Guest
      I thought from some previous readings that Craig Wright from Australia was the creator of bitcoin. 
      Others point toward people who used to be a part of bitgold.
      Who do you think Satoshi Nakamoto really was/is?
      By Guest
      Bitcoin's blockchain distributed ledger has a limit of 7 transactions being written to it per second.
      This is obviously not enough to handle global commerce.
      How do bitcoin fans defend this major flaw?
      Has anyone made a decent workaround yet?
      By Guest
      In the past I remember that certain RSA keys had 256k encryption and the higher the number the tighter the encryption. Later I would learn that RSA itself was cracked.
      How strong is bitcoin encryption?

By Guest
      I was asked today by a colleague whether it was possible to just create a copy of one of the existing bitcoins and introduce it into the blockchain like any of the other ledger changes.
      Bringing up the question of whether bitcoin is "hackable" or not.

By Guest
      Since there are only 21,000,000 bitcoin in existence and a growing world population doesn’t that allow for some math simulations?
      Just curious what you think if it were left “unchecked”. 

By Guest
      Announced today that they are opening a subsidiary that will mine all of the crypto currencies like bitcoin and lite coin. 
      South Korea recently authorized some exchanges to trade bitcoin.  
      Interesting times we are living in. 

By Guest
      Is it legal to setup my own currency and then allow people to trade it on my own platform?
      If i just call it a commodity?
      Shouldn’t regulators be protecting the common man instead of implicitly encouraging it by saying “we are watching this”?
      Is the SEC going to allow banks to trade these futures and lend credibility to this virtual game?
      When the bubble bursts will we be able to investigate and prosecute who knew what when and where?
      Just because something is profitable doesn’t make it beneficial or legal. 
    • By admin
      Market quotes are powered by Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. In this final episode of the Keiser Report from Freedom Fest in Las Vegas, Max and Stacy encounter Peter Schiff in the halls of the convention center and challenge him on bitcoin. Max continues his interview with bitcoin entrepreneur Charlie Shrem to discuss the latest drama and innovation in the cryptocurrency space.

• By TheWorldNewsOrg
      By Guest
      Engineering enthusiasts in Irkutsk, Russia, have transformed a bitcoin miner to a sufficient power generator for private housing, footage filmed Wednesday reveals. 'Cryptohouse' is a new generator that turns the heat produced by bitcoin miners into private heating energy for the monthly cost of USD 430 (EUR 370).
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CrownRoyalAD
    Newest Member
    CrownRoyalAD

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.