Views

Guest Nicole -
Guest Nicole -

Top Posters

• Guest 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Pulseras que junto la DPA transmiten en caso de emergencia la postura de "No a las transfusiones de Sangre"
    • By bruceq
      Hello my name is Bruce and I have an ebay business called "Watchtower Historical Items and Research Publications" {lisa.joeywit on ebay}. I am a Regular Pioneer and have been in the truth all my life. My parents and grandparents were also Witnesses going back to the 1930's. I have always had a love for Theocratic history and have loved collecting older Watchtower publications. So to support my pioneering I decided to start an ebay venture and to Witness to people at the same time by what I offer on ebay. Jehovah has blessed my endeavors tremendously. I have sold items all over the world including many at Bethel as well as the Governing Body. Items we have sold are many original Watchtower items as well as any publication that the Watchtower Society has ever quoted from in their publications. We have the Photo-Drama on dvd as well as many other media items. We have museum quality items as well such as facsimiles of the Dead Sea Scrolls and other facsimiles of items such as you would see in Bible exhibits and museums. We have over 200 reproductions of old photos from Watchtower history, over 100 different Bible Translations all dealing with the name "Jehovah" in the New Testament. We have many hundreds of other Books dealing with topics such as "Bible Research, Bible History, Archaeology, Pagan Origins, Early Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses, Holocaust studies dealing with the Witnesses, Creation, 1914, Neutrality, blood transfusions  and so forth. We have original Bible leafs going back over 400 years old as well as facsimiles of Septuagint fragments showing the Tetragrammaton and much much more. Come see for yourself the treasures you can find at "lisa.joeywit" on ebay.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dubai
    Newest Member
    Dubai

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.