The World News Media

Brother DeGrate

Blanchie DeGrate

My dear Sisters and Brothers it with deep sadness to inform you all that my husband passed away January 27, 2018 at 12:30 pm. I am devastated and I asked that you all keep us in your prayers and that I will see him very soon.

With Jehovah's help, I will continue on. Please forgive me for posting this here. This is one of my favorite spots to get help with my studies. Agape!???.   Thanks Twyla!!! Please continue this good work here for us . 

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dear Sisters and Brothers it with deep sadness to inform you all that my husband passed away January 27, 2018 at 12:30 pm. I am devastated and I asked that you all keep us in your prayers and that

The Memorial service will be Saturday morning at 9:00am Keep us in your prayers so I can get through these terrible times. Dynka.......I am devastated. Love ❤️ you❤️️?❤️️?

Posted Images

Dear  Blanchie,  I  already  wrote  you  at  weekend  in  private, when  you  told  me  this  very  sad  message 1f625.png

You  know,  I  pray  since  longer  time  for  you  and  family :x  I  am  very  sad  and  take  you  in  my  arms  ~~  I  am  very  near  you  my  dear  Sister....   good  to  know,  you're  not  alone  at  home !   All  words  just  not  really  helpful  - but  prayers  will  do 1f64f.png   The  first  time  is  so  terrible :(   You  can  write  me  as  always,  I  will  have  time  for  you ?  Love  and  hugs  for  you  my  dear  Blanchie  and  from  all  Brothers  and  Sisters  here. You're  daily  in  our  prayers,  we  all  love  you  too :):x  

See  us  later  when  you  want,  alot  Love  from  A.

SCHÖNE   BUNTE   BLUMEN  !!!!!.jpg                         MY  PIC  !!.jpg

JEHOVAH  WILL  EMBRACE  YOU  DAILY.......

? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ? ? ?

These last few days in my home, there has been standing room only. The friends have been remarkably!!! They have just about taken care of everything. When I get some time, I will check more posts. I love ❤️ you. Pray that I get through the next few days. Big hugs and kisses my dear sweet Sister ❤️?❤️

Germany  is  very  far  away...... sorry :(   but  be  sure,  my  thoughts  are  with  you  on  your Saturday  morning 1f64f.png   and  every  day  too !!

( Soon  more  in  private.) :)

Big  hugs  and  kisses  back  to  you,  dear  Blanchie :x

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.