• Views 573
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ITS  ONLY  A  GAME.....   I  am  fair,  always  the  BEST  has  to  win  - and  it  must  change  on  and  off,  thats  more  interesting   Always  the  same  is  boring  a

Congrats  Eagles !  WHAT  a  game TOM  BRADY  NOT  WORKED  IT  Super-Bowl-Spectacle ! Philadelphia  dethroned  Patriots & Brady....

ABOUT TIME! GO SUPERBOWL EAGLES!!!!!!  I was sure getting pretty tired of the Patriots and Tom "deflate or not deflate" Brady!  Nick Foles threw that  touchdown pass to Zach Ertz with 2:21

Posted Images

ABOUT TIME! GO SUPERBOWL EAGLES!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I was sure getting pretty tired of the Patriots and Tom "deflate or not deflate" Brady:S! 

Nick Foles threw that  touchdown pass to Zach Ertz with 2:21 on the clock ......and the rest is history!!!!!!! 

Congrats to Philly Eagles! First Superbowl title since 1960!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

For me I have to, as well as others where I am, need to avoid my neighbor. For he is one of those die hard New England Patriot fans and since it is Monday, he is going to be grumpy for a couple of days.

He will go on and on about why his team should have won and what could have been done, and so forth, he is quite the talker.

I know what you mean, Space Merchant. 

There's a whole lot of die hard Patriot loyalists where I live also. From the Tom Brady jerseys right down to the team logo on their houses, car windows,  and fleshly tattoos [:S]. So, I know what field service is gonna be like for the rest of the week; maybe month......As long as no one brings up the Phillies win or even mention the Phillies at all.  

Grumpy Ol' Men and Women, and grumpy young people too. People can get really caught up in the fervor of losing. They can even start throwing things at you.......Boy; I better duck like G.W.Bush did when a pair of shoes came flying at him during a press conference :D. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.