The World News Media

Everyone Wants Love! It’s part of the Miracle of Jehovah God!

Bible Speaks

Everyone Wants Love! It’s part of the Miracle of Jehovah God to instill this in His creation man and animals! - Touch others hearts ? and show Love today! Find the Joy of Jehovah! - ?????

Via @theocean
Awesome encounter with a whale ?
Vid by @candace.crespi

Tap on Video Link mp4 ______

?????

7D2542EF-EBC5-4943-A763-62CAEEEE483A.MP4

FEC212FB-D355-465C-9CE8-35D3196C0A00.jpeg

• Views 694
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone Wants Love! It’s part of the Miracle of Jehovah God to instill this in His creation man and animals! - Touch others hearts ? and show Love today! Find the Joy of Jehovah! - ????? Via @th

Wow! What a wonderful display of Jehovah's dynamic power in action! Amazing expression of God's love. He gives us a glimpse of His aquatic creations, just to be able to reach out and touch something a

@AbigailSensefulOne Every Creature and Creature Magnifies His Creative Works! We listen and learn so much. In the New World ? can you imagine what we will learn! I have always been excited about

Posted Images

Wow! What a wonderful display of Jehovah's dynamic power in action! Amazing expression of God's love. He gives us a glimpse of His aquatic creations, just to be able to reach out and touch something as massive as a whale - So COOL!  It just enthralls us! Just the balance of his attributes speaks volumes, doesn't it? Thank you for sharing, Bible Speaks :D!

Yes! We need love - that beautiful facet from Jehovah -  in our lives daily. We feed on love and it makes up prosper in so many ways; and it's contagious. We can't help but to reciprocate.  Without love,  we can spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally die from a broken heart. But we are not without rescue.

"Jehovah is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit" - Psalm 34:18 [NWT]

And if we do not love at all, we are nothing but a walking band of noise. 

"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.  And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing"-1 Corinthians 13:1, 2 [ASV].

Thank you so much for this! I needed such a nice reminder.:)

2 hours ago, AbigailSensefulOne said:

Wow! What a wonderful display of Jehovah's dynamic power in action! Amazing expression of God's love. He gives us a glimpse of His aquatic creations, just to be able to reach out and touch something as massive as a whale - So COOL!  It just enthralls us! Just the balance of his attributes speaks volumes, doesn't it? Thank you for sharing, Bible Speaks :D!

Yes! We need love - that beautiful facet from Jehovah -  in our lives daily. We feed on love and it makes up prosper in so many ways; and it's contagious. We can't help but to reciprocate.  Without love,  we can spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally die from a broken heart. But we are not without rescue.

"Jehovah is close to the brokenhearted; He saves those who are crushed in spirit" - Psalm 34:18 [NWT]

And if we do not love at all, we are nothing but a walking band of noise. 

"If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.  And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing"-1 Corinthians 13:1, 2 [ASV].

Thank you so much for this! I needed such a nice reminder.:)

@AbigailSensefulOne

Every Creature and Creature Magnifies His Creative Works! We listen and learn so much. In the New World ? can you imagine what we will learn! I have always been excited about Science and the Universe. Whatever is in store I’m willing to learn. 

Thank you for your support and encouragement for others! Jehovah Bless! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.