• Views 349
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember that video...  and I never saw a child with such of excessively emotions after getting a new animal??  But what is normal,  we're all so different humans  I like her big joy???  I

I like animals, personally don't like to have cats (I had some when I was young)  because I have birds and dogs, also don't like how difficult is to remove their  hair from clothers and their cleaning habits. I prefer to have dogs, but I love to see when people, like this little girl,  show love to animals and the special connection that is formed between some humans and animals. For example my dogs know when I'm sad or stressed or worried and stay very closed to me until my mood improves, also I see how they have different expressions on their faces, or eyes, when they look at me directly to my eyes, meaning something :) :x

Very nice @Kurt

Thanks for sharing 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.