The World News Media

The video starts in a board room meeting where a group of men are brainstorming experiences which they can share – and one of the pinpoints “Sally”. ?

The clip then cuts to a young woman walking around what appears to be a market.

She seeÂ’s women wearing rainbow bracelets, with rainbow posters showing two stick-figure women holding hands.

When she goes to the till she’s asked if she would like to “make a donation to the marathon”, to which Sally says “no, thank you”.

She then walks to a separate store and purchases a blanket.

While waiting she sees a number of women wearing the bracelet.

The woman who serves her asks Sally if she would like her rainbow bracelet in the bag or if she would like to wear it now.

“No thank you,” Sally repeats again.

“What’s wrong honey?” A third woman then questions her. “You got something against them?” 

“Well no I don’t have anything against them personally,” she begins to reply, but she is then cut off.

“So what’s the problem?”

“I respect that they have a right to choose their lifestyle but as a Bible reader,” Sally begins to try and explain.

“Excuse me I’m a bible reader too I go to church and our church is one of the biggest supporters for this marathon,” the woman replies.

“Displaying courage now will help me display courage in the future,” a voice tells her.

“Well I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses and we believe the bible teaches sex is for a man and a woman who are married,” Sally says.

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The video starts in a board room meeting where a group of men are brainstorming experiences which they can share – and one of the pinpoints “Sally”. ? The clip then cuts to a young woman walkin

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sometimes tact and diplomacy do not work.

I have that problem with robo-calls, and people cold calling me, trying to sell "free" vacations, alarm systems, home mortgages, health plans, etc.

My wife is polite to them ... even a recorded robo-call.

I either hang up, or play them along to see how far they will go.

These people CANNOT comprehend logical thinking.

The classic is my internet provider trying to sell me a cable TV package ... AFTER I have told her we do not watch television AT ALL.

There is much to be said for being rude, nasty, difficult, and loud.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.