The World News Media

Don’t You Just Love Her?

Bible Speaks

Don’t You Just Love ? Her? 

New Update!  my ama is 101 years old now. And will be baptized this month! After studying the bible for only a year,  Ama routinely attends  the meetings!  She commented that she is really happy, many brothers and sisters like to be my friends. They love me. It's so different with others; i like to be here...

Yeah.. Ama has a good  memory. Even tough biblical figures are difficult to remember, but she tried and tried to remember it all. The numbers in the bible also she tried to remember.  And Jehovah knows her struggles..

Today I visited my enthusiastic bible student. She is 97 but still doing good in remembering something. She remembered what we have learnt before. Then we inquired her : "Have U started to pray to Jehovah madam?". In response she said "Every single morning I pray to Jehovah, I ask for healthier life so I could walk vigorously". (And my smile shows my happiness). And again we asked : "Do U love Jehovah?". And then she said "I love Jehovah because He loves me as well". @angelina_tarigan

Thank you 

983C2C8B-CBE2-4C90-8926-C7E059986227.jpeg

• Views 563
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t You Just Love ? Her?  New Update!  my ama is 101 years old now. And will be baptized this month! After studying the bible for only a year,  Ama routinely attends  the meetings!  She co

No one is ever too old to learn the truth! That is so wonderful this dear sister is about to dedicate her life to Jehovah. I say sister because she is already serving God!

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.