The World News Media

DO YOU SEE THE TIME CLOCK AND CALAMITY ON THE HORIZON?

Bible Speaks

~ DO YOU SEE THE TIME ? CLOCK AND CALAMITY ON THE HORIZON? ~IT WILL COME! ~ LEARN NOW HOW TO GET AWAY SAFE! ~

(Ezekiel 7:5-7) “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘A calamity, a unique calamity, look! it is coming. 6 An end itself must come. The end must come; it must awaken for you. Look! It is coming. 7 The garland must come to you, O inhabiter of the land, the time must come, the day is near. There is confusion, and not the shouting of the mountains." (Ezekiel 7;24-27)

24 "And I will bring in the worst ones of the nations, and they will certainly take possession of their houses, and I will cause the pride of the strong ones to cease, and their sanctuaries must be profaned. 25 There will come anguish, and they will certainly seek peace but there will be none. 26 There will come adversity upon adversity, and there will occur report upon report, and people will actually seek a vision from a prophet, and the law itself will perish from a priest and counsel from elderly men. 27 The king himself will go into mourning; even a chieftain will clothe himself with desolation, and the very hands of the people of the land will get disturbed. According to their way I shall act toward them, and with their judgments I shall judge them; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’” - Bible Speaks -

?????????????

C35EEF76-D79E-4B42-8C72-6E38B5968C8D.jpeg

• Views 482
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

~ DO YOU SEE THE TIME ? CLOCK AND CALAMITY ON THE HORIZON? ~IT WILL COME! ~ LEARN NOW HOW TO GET AWAY SAFE! ~ (Ezekiel 7:5-7) “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘A calamity, a u

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.