The World News Media

"My Experiences" with GB - Brother Albert Schroeder... in the past ! ( interesting story )

Queen Esther

ALBERT  SCHROEDER !!!!.jpg

Ijoma Robert Flemister....       ( interesting  story )

Albert Schroeder  ( GB - Brother  of  the  past ) this man centered my theological and spiritual awareness.

During 1994, in my first-ever sit-down discussion on theocratic issues with one of Jehovah's Witnesses (JW), Albert Schroeder, of the Watchtower Society Governing Body, put me to school with the Christian Gospel of Saint John, chapter 6, verse 44, to wit:

"... No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day....' (kjv)

Albert Schroeder said to me: "...go home and ...study this verse..."   ----

And so,  the most unlikely person - me - is now a Disciple of Christ,  a Bible student, one of Jehovah's Witnesses in vindication of the Sovereign Jehovah God.

Albert Schroeder had tagged along with JW Elders from Liberia who were before my United Nations/New York committee which was assessing effects of the then ongoing Liberia civil conflict on Liberia's religious groups. At the end of the review with the Liberia JW delegation, Albert Schroeder introduced himself to me. Of course, I did not then know who he was, but I did notice that the Liberia JW group was according him deference, so I inquired of him his role with the Watchtower Society. Still not knowing exactly what the Watchtower Society Governing Body did, I presumed he was some sort of  "head honcho".

Considering that I was of the Catholic Church's Seraphic Order, a Worthy Sir of the Holy See, as well as an active participant in many other religious groups because of my political and diplomatic connections, I asked Albert Schroeder if I could acquire honorary membership in the Watchtower Society. His reply was, "...do you have a Bible?... go home and study the sixth book and forty-fourth verse of the Gospel of John, study this verse ..."  I  did  so  -  and,  at the following United Nations review meeting three months later,  Albert Schroeder and I began an exchange of notes which  guided my work in establishing  the modalities of the peace process in Liberia.

Note that between 1994 and 1998, I did not attend a Kingdom Hall, associate with a JW Congregation, or begin a formal study of the Holy Scriptures, until two JW sisters came knocking on my door while out in field service distributing invitations to the Memorial of 1998 to be held on 14 Nisan (10 April 1998, ironically the day before my birthday of 11 April). Interestingly, these two JW sisters appeared at my door exactly as I was in the midst of praying to Jehovah God, "...please show me women who love you...". My prayer was in reaction to the immense and stiff opposition of very close female relatives to my quest of seeking a true association with the love of the Sovereign Jehovah God.

I have steadily progressed in my theocratic dedication and am now both a Pioneer and Ministerial Servant in the Watchtower Society.

BTW,  I am of the persuasion that Albert Schroeder - more than anyone else - tremendously impacted the solid placement of  instruments  of peace  in  the cessation  of  civil conflict throughout

Liberia.

• Views 142
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.