The World News Media

Memorial T-Shirts?

The Librarian

Huh?

Naw ... I was thinking about very old microwaved a dozen times, cheese.

If you have ever stepped in a Lego in the darkness, in bare feet, that other stuff might come to mind ....

Ever come home from work and in trying to determine why your VCR is not working, discover the cassette opening is the same size as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@The Librarian Sad we are proud of Our Lord Christ and his Death reminds me of Jehovah’s Loyal Love and how much He and Our Lord Christ Love Us!  Let your MOUTH ? NOT YOUR TEE SHIRT ? PROCLA

@Queen Esther I mean that I think it is grossly disrespectful to make money from advertising Jesus death. It also makes the memorial into a commercial venture. 

memorial get together and picnic tshirts... wear these amazing tshirts to your next get together in your congregation...place the orders now! This is the first time I have ever seen suc

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Gone Away said:

You didn't use your spell-checker again!!!!!

profit center is a part of a corporation that directly adds to its profit. 

A profit center is a business unit or department within an organization that generates revenues and profits or losses. Management closely monitors the results of profit centers, since these entities are the key drivers of the total results of the parent entity. The manager of a profit center usually has the authority to make decisions regarding how to earn revenue, and which expenses to incur.

Profit centers may be included in the segment reporting of a publicly-held entity. Privately-held businesses do not have to report this information.

Other types of reporting entities within a business are the cost center and investment center. A cost center is only responsible for its costs, while an investment center is responsible for its return on assets. In terms of responsibility level, the profit center lies between the cost center and responsibility center.

web source :))

8 hours ago, Nana Fofana said:

You say -Lego , purveyor of plastic, is the org?  And "inventory" is the anointed?

You are complicated aren't you? I don't actually say....anything.

The little Lego brother was just objecting to being left off the "Slippery Slopes" list provided by @James Thomas Rook Jr.

However, now that you mention it, there may be lessons to be learned.

Locally, 4 complete sets of Watchtower Bound Volumes, 1970- 2000 were recently donated to the rather bendy-shelved KH library. That's actually 120 volumes! That's to say nothing of a number of other sets that lately graced the paper dump mountain at the local municipal recycling centre! Some others, I hear, were sent skywards in garden bonfires. And there are the many other items of WTS literature that turn up in these and other places, once their former owners overcome their guilt and release them from garage and loft repositories.

" "Inventory is the anointed" ", (to borrow your phrase) seems a little off the mark, but there does seem to be room for more appropriate allegory here.

Maybe there is room for another topic then? What should become of, or even, What do you do with, unwanted theocratic"Inventory"?

1 hour ago, Queen Esther said:

VERY  GOOD....    ROOM  FOR  ANOTHER  TOPIC !!    ALL  YOUR  COMMENTS  NOW  FAR  AWAY  FROM  THE  TITLE  --  BETTER  START  ANOTHER,  MAYBE  LEGO - POST, hahahahahaaaaaa  1f602.png  1f44d.png  1f923.png

Oh, I dunno .... I have in fact actually stepped on Legos on the floor, in the dark ... with bare feet ....  in the middle of the night, and I ASSURE you .... It's Memorial !!

19 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

In fact, it was. It is contained in that article forbidding the use of copyrighted materials including artwork and logos, and the suggestion that Bethel may go after even friends who do this.

It is my understanding that in the USA, the JW.ORG logo is not and cannot be copyrighted because it is too general an image, or is too similar to someone else's copyright.

There was extensive discussion of this about three years ago, here on the Archive .... perhaps an update would be helpful.

http://www.jw-archive.org/post/89033437113/us-patent-office-and-watchtower-bible-and-tract

I wish the Society would pay as much attention to Justice, and fairness, and equity, as they do trying to keep other people from quoting them when they shoot themselves in the foot, and using "their" logos.

I can understand that they might object to the Tight Pants Tony full length Dakimakura "Love Pillow" with the JW.ORG logo discreetly covering the nether regions.

2 hours ago, Gone Away said:

That's to say nothing of a number of other sets that lately graced the paper dump mountain at the local municipal recycling centre! Some others, I hear, were sent skywards in garden bonfires

Yeah ... after my second wife abandoned me to die, ten years ago, I rounded up all the old un-placed Watchtowers in the house after I recovered somewhat, and burned them in a metal drum in my side yard.  I fed that fire for two and a half days.

I did not feel comfortable sending them to the Municipal Landfill.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.