• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Similar Content

• By The Librarian
      https://www.patheos.com/blogs/thefreethinker/2020/10/hitler-was-exorcised-by-pope-pius-xii-new-book-reveals/

• By The Librarian
      Part 1
      Vatican%20Exposed%20%28part%201%29.mp4
      Part 2
      Vatican%20Exposed%20%28part%202%29.mp4
    • Guest Kurt
      By Guest Kurt
      History testifies that far from "giving us the bible" the Catholic church did everything in its power to see the holy scriptures were kept away from people and accessible in a dead language to a chosen few.
      The priceless Codex Sinaiticus was being used my monks to kindle fires and would no doubt have all gone up in flames had Tischendorf not saved them. So much for safekeeping the bible!
      Copies and translations that were made were more often than not DESPITE, not because of Church authorities and we only have the bible because honest men and women were willing to risk their lives and face the wrath of the church in order to keep it alive and get it into the hands of those that had a right to read it.
      Hunting translators like dogs and executing bible readers (including ordinary working men and women) like the vilest of criminals, no single organization on earth has put forth more effort to ensure the bible is read by as few people as humanly possible and just because Catholic authorities eventually bowed to the will of the masses and crumbled under the pressure of the printing press it does not make it the champion of biblical production. Far from it, if the dark ages hadn't given way to the likes of Tyndale, Wycliffe and other heros of history, there would be three copies of the holy scriptures in Greek or Latin locked in a Vatican safe somewhere and which a fire or some other misfortune would have eventually destroyed leaving mankind all the poorer but the Church more than content with a job well done.
      Catholics can spin and re-write history as much as they like but there are the graves of honest men and women all over Europe that testify to her "love" of the bible.

• Guest Kurt
      By Guest Kurt
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. (video)
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (video)
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (video)

• By Bible Speaks
      Holy Smoke! Pope Francis Bans Sale of Cigarettes in Vatican
      ?????

• By Bible Speaks
      Interesting experience as an Orthodox Demon Exorcist, is a witness to the Lord.
      Here we see the answer to the question of why people of Babylon expel demons. Satan against Satan?
      Translation of the narrated experience in Ukrainian:
      I've been fond of the occult since childhood, and I got some "hits" pretty early. Already in my childhood I could remove any pain, stop the blood, etc. Later, I met Jehovah's witnesses and I was almost baptized, but the life arranged differently, and I separated from them for a long period of 18 years. Resume my mania about spiritualism, already at the age of about 34 years and demons gave me more power - I began to heal the most severe of the disease and deal with the exorcism (the expulsion of demons). It was said that I was one of the strongest in Ukraine.
      The official condition for demons was the presence of Orthodox Attributes (crosses, icons, incense), so I felt deeply verborizado and began to lead an active life in the church. I visited all services (not only on weekends), restored icons, di builders in church building, I was admitted to the holies, I almost became the head of the temple. I personally contacted the metropolitan of the uoc Vladimir and received blessings from him. I also took hesychasm - spiritual practice and Orthodox Ascetic, similar to. Actually, he lived like a monk, although he was not formally a monk or a priest. I prayed for several hours a day, I knew of memory many canons and achastas and did other things that very few people do today. By the way, these days you rarely see an exorcist father. Orthodoxy has almost ceased to be a religion, it is increasingly a business, and demons increasingly strengthen the common lay who are willing to work themselves.
      Possession by demons is not a myth or an evangelical metaphor, but a real phenomenon. This is a type of viral disease of humanity. For most people, demons can simply damage or throw problems, but in some cases they can fully enter a person, i.e. to control their awareness and actions. They can send diseases that can't be cured. A person cannot show signs of possession, and then no other person (except the exorcist) can determine it, or himself. If it manifests itself, it often looks like a mental illness. Most people who are in psychiatric hospitals with a diagnosis of schizophrenia or violent insanity are actually possessed (although, of course, such diagnoses are real). Medicine will never admit it, but I know it because I quickly helped those people. Demons can also send physical diseases, and are treated with relative ease. The demon simply returns the victims to their original state and leaves (for a while, about this below). To treat common diseases is much more difficult and longer, but it is often also possible (although there are exceptions, for example, congenital diseases, well, Resurrect Demons who do not know how). Cure Deadly diseases the doctors couldn't face.
      In order to capture the "Contagion" of possession, it is not necessary to get carried away by the occult, as they sometimes think. For example, a person can inflict harm (only if he is a real wizard, and not one of those who have been divorced today, like flies). Demons are very fond of getting into people who are hard to sin. Once I could not expel a demon from a woman who left her husband and children, she lived with her lover and tried to deceive me even to me, betraying her lover for her husband. There are also more exotic cases. For example, one day a man with very strong possession was brought to me, he did not remember his name, he was ill with many sores that could not be diagnosed. They tried to treat him, even schizophrenia, but they did not heal (naturally) and were actually sent home to die. He quickly collected it from all the problems, and it turned out that he "picked up possession" when he was digging a grave and fell into an old grave. The Motives of demons in this case are obvious: to increase fear of the dead and belief in future life. People who listen to such stories are even more full of fear of the dead, and then it's useless to show them the Bible. The deception is working.
      However, over time, I realized one important thing: No exorcist has on the demons the power of Jesus and the apostles. Jesus could "send" to the demons (Sea. 9:25), the exorcist can't. First, he can expel the demon only temporarily. If a person does not change the sinful life form, the devil always returns. They took me to the same people several times. If a person really begins to lead a godly life, he observes all the canons of the church, the demon can leave it a little more time, for several years, but eventually he can return. But an even more important point: in some cases, the demon refuses in principle to release a person. The Demon could tell me before the session that there was no need to try, I would never leave this person. In this case, he had no power (as in the previous case with a woman). Finally, the devil never goes away, but he always torments his victim. People scream, tear their clothes, hair, in a word, terrible things happen. I saw things that could drive me crazy. It's always a concert for the public, and the public shouldn't be nervous. In The Bible, we will never read about such things. But in the end, there is a powerful effect, people are truly convinced that the church has great power. In fact, the demons just endure. Exorcism is not real help to people, but a contract between demons and the church for deceiving people and convincing them of the truth of Orthodoxy. The Exorcist is just an actor in this play, and the demons themselves decide whether to let them "expel" or not. These are the rules of the game.
      That's why over time I realized more and more that I wasn't doing what I needed. Even the healing didn't give me satisfaction, because I understood under what tone I was dancing. He had respect, prestige and even power over people. During the sessions, a person could be almost completely unconscious in my power. But there was something deeply wrong with me, as a kind Christian, to communicate and cooperate with the demons. I was more and more displeased to pray to Mary and the saints. He often remembered Jehovah. At some point, I realized I could no longer do it, I picked up all my icons, crosses, etc., in the yard and burned them, and a week later I was in a meeting of Jehovah's witnesses. It was dangerous, because the exorcist can't just stop practicing. If you quit, you end up in the cemetery or at the psychiatric hospital. Demons don't forgive treason. It's like a mob. I knew the Lord could protect me, but I didn't know exactly how. The first few months the demons asked me to come back and even promised such forces, which I didn't have before. I refused and told the Lord. Then they changed their tactics and for several months they created crazy psychological pressure. It was a big fight. I understood that Jehovah allowed this as a test and must be temporary. And it happened
      Jehovah differs from the exorcist in which he really handles demons and then forbids them to enter the person, and the exorcist simply arranges the circus. Among Jehovah's witnesses, there are no possessed, which cannot be said about the orthodox. You may be a parishioner, Monk, priest and even an exemplary and deeply religious bishop, nothing will help you. But when a person obeys the Lord, he controls access to him from demons. This is the only guarantee. You can throw him in trouble, threaten him, but you'll never get into him and control his life.
      I still help people get rid of the power of demons, but in a much more effective way. I suggest that you change your lives, abandon all your sins and, most importantly, engage and serve the only true God, Jehovah. Only he provides the only reliable protection. Everything else, it's much like a temporary solution, in the worst case, a waste of time and money. Without a true God, each one of us is vulnerable to the influence of demons, his life is like a lottery, walking on a rope. Believe me as an expert.
      Vitaly Perevyshko, Ukraine

• By The Librarian
      The Vatican City is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome. Encircled by a 2-mile border with Italy the city covers just over 100 acres, making it one-eighth the size of New York's Central Park. Vatican City is governed as an absolute monarchy with the Pope as its head. And is one of the most sacred places in Christendom. The Vatican mints its own Euros, prints its own stamps, issues passports and license plates, operates media outlets and has its own flag and anthem. The Vatican also has its own bank. 
      The Vatican bank serves thousands of Catholic charities, religious orders and dioceses around the world, in addition to roughly 500 people living in the tiny city-state. It has some 33,400 accounts and about $8 billion in assets. Yet the Vatican bank's murky finances, which has been suspected for years of being a channel for the laundering of mob profits, perhaps has a skeleton in the closet. In this movie we look into financial scandals that have always plagued the Bank of Vatican.
    • By The Librarian
      The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. With more wealth than any other Government, Institution or Bank in the world.

• Guest Kurt
      By Guest Kurt
      Pontiff acknowledges some Catholic priests and nuns ‘succumbed to hatred and violence’ by taking part in 1994 killings

Pope Francis with the Rwandan president, Paul Kagame, and his wife, Jeannette Nyiramongi, during an audience at the Apostolic Palace in the Vatican.

Pope Francis has asked for forgiveness for the Catholic church’s role in the 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , in which 800,000 people were slaughtered in 100 days of violence. The “sins and failings of the church and its members” had “disfigured the face” of Catholicism, he said. Speaking after meeting the Rwandan president, Paul Kagame, the Vatican acknowledged that some Catholic priests and nuns had “succumbed to hatred and violence” by participating in the genocide.
      According to the Vatican, Francis “expressed the desire that this humble recognition of the failings of that period, which unfortunately disfigured the face of the church, may contribute to a ‘purification of memory’ and may promote, in hope and renewed trust, a future of peace”.

Between April and June 1994, an estimated 800,000 ethnic Tutsis and moderate Hutus were killed by Hutu extremists in a wave of violence sparked by the death of the Rwandan president, Juvénal Habyarimana – a Hutu – when his plane was shot down. Violence spread from the capital, Kigali, throughout the country, 
      encouraged by the presidential guard and radio propaganda.
      The killing was led by a militia called the Interahamwe, but ordinary citizens were urged to join in. In some cases, Hutus were forced by military personnel to murder their Tutsi neighbours.
      About 200 priests and nuns – Tutsi and Hutu – were among those slaughtered. But other priests and nuns were complicit, or even took part, in the violence. Thousands of people were butchered in churches where they sought refuge. An estimated 5,000 people were killed at the Ntarama Catholic church on 15 August 1994: the site is now one of six major memorials in 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . One priest, Father Athanase Seromba, ordered his church to be bulldozed with 2,000 Tutsis sheltering inside. Another, Father Wenceslas Munyeshyaka, helped draw up lists of people to be killed and raped young women, according to charges issued by the UN’s international criminal tribunal for Rwanda in 2005.
      The Catholic church was compromised by its longstanding political ties to the ruling Hutu elite. Archbishop Vincent Nsengiyumva sat on the ruling party’s central committee for nearly 15 years even as it implemented policies that discriminated against Tutsis.
      Once the massacres started, instead of using his political affiliations to urge the regime to stop the killing, he refused even to call it genocide. Witnesses said he stood by as Tutsi priests, monks and a nun were taken to be murdered.
      The Vatican statement said that the pope “implored anew God’s forgiveness for the sins and failings of the church and its members, among whom priests, and religious men and women who succumbed to hatred and violence, betraying their own evangelical mission.”
      Last year, 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  for “all the wrongs the church committed” during the genocide. Their statement acknowledged church members planned, aided and carried out the genocide, and that the local church  had later resisted efforts by the government and groups of survivors to acknowledge the church’s complicity in mass murder.
      A report on the genocide commissioned by the Organisation of African Unity said the church in Rwanda had offered “indispensable support” to the Hutu regime during the killing, and that church leaders had played a “conspicuously scandalous role” in the genocide by failing to take a moral stand against it.
      “This stance was easily interpreted by ordinary Christians as an implicit endorsement of the killings, as was the close association of church leaders with the leaders of the genocide,” 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . For two decades following the genocide, the Vatican maintained that although individual clergy had committed terrible crimes, the church bore no institutional responsibility.
      After the genocide, a Catholic network helped priests and nuns who had been complicit in the violence to reach Europe and evade justice. 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , in northern France, while Seromba changed his name and became a parish priest in Florence. Carla del Ponte, the international tribunal’s chief prosecutor, later 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Seromba’s extradition to face trial. The pontiff’s meeting with Kagame at the Vatican on Monday was a “positive step forward”, the Rwandan government said.
      “Today’s meeting was characterised by a spirit of openness and mutual respect,” said a statement from the Rwandan foreign minister, Louise Mushikiwabo. “It allows us to build a stronger base for restoring harmony between Rwandans and the Catholic church.”
      However, she added, “genocide denial and trivialisation continue to flourish in certain groups within the church and genocide suspects have been shielded from justice within Catholic institutions”.
      Philip Gourevitch, the author of 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , an account of the genocide, said the pope’s statement was “a significant change of tone” but not an apology. “It’s a significant step towards acknowledging the deep stain on the church. But there have been some well-documented cases of the church whisking out of Rwanda suspected genocidal priests and sheltering them from attempts to hold them accountable,” he told the Guardian.
      The population of Rwanda, a former Belgian colony, is 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , with similar numbers of Roman Catholics and Protestants. Since the genocide, many Catholics have joined Pentecostal churches. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

• Guest Nicole
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      "A Moral Economy" to be engrained into our economy. 
      We have the wealth, knowledge and technology to do this..... what we have to confront is the GREED.