The World News Media

Yes!!! The Russian brothers and sisters enjoyed the Memorial of Christ Death.

Bible Speaks

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes!!! The Russian brothers and sisters enjoyed the Memorial of Christ Death. It was done in private homes. The brothers and sisters  sang kingdom songs very low  to avoid detection.  For secur

Thank you for posting this. I've been thinking about the brothers & sisters in Russia & worrying how they managed to observe this year's memorial.  Hope all our prayers to Jehovah on beha

Thank you for sharing this.  I will keep them in my prayers.  

Posted Images

Thank you for posting this. I've been thinking about the brothers & sisters in Russia & worrying how they managed to observe this year's memorial. 

Hope all our prayers to Jehovah on behalf of all those undergoing intense persecution around the world, helped.

I don't think I'm alone wondering wether this year's Memorial will turn out to have been the last...but whatever we love our worldwide brotherhood & just encourage one another to endure to the end & not give up! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.