Journalism Is Dying

• Views 515
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is because they couldn't control comments on their online pages... advertisers complained.

Meanwhile Facebook hit the world.... a one world "news" sharing site with little brother Twitter and the conversations about the news switched over to them. It's all about eyeballs.

Oh... and advertisers are still complaining.

There is no money in news anymore evidently unless you are Facebook / Twitter.

Wait... this makes Facebook the world's largest news media company.

All good points. For my money, I love Twitter.

I follow a hundred sources or so, as diverse as I can get them. That way you can almost hope to see through the liars and not let your worldview be dictated by any ones source.

And then you throw in individuals, too, whomever you find interesting.

There is independent Journalism that has been on the rise for sometime now. The only problem with it is that they tend to be silenced and or somehow hindered by mainstream media and Journalism, for that is what they have been talking about themselves and have to rely on Patreons to stay afloat.

It would not be a surprise since the independents have been racking up some new viewers for sometime now, to name a view, Jason Bermas, Luke Rudkowski, The Mysterious Black Pigeon Speaks, Lauren Southern, Highimpact Brian, The Syrian Girl, Tim Pool, Paul Joseph Watson, Jake Morphonios, etc. If you like crazy, there's a guy named Alex Jones, not really a fan of his content, but some of the things he says points to other clues to what is true.