The World News Media

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anytime. Most mainstream news media, coupled with social media cannot be trusted 100%, for not all the time they speak what is true unless it is in their favor, in addition to the recent video that ca

Even if money and being able to make a living were completely a non-issue ... the value of a comprehensive education, ESPECIALLY history, is so that we are not being played for suckers ... and have to

Well you got 2 factions who are not a fan of each other regarding the Middle East. The UN and the DS are on both sides, however, their members are pushing for war, examples like Bolton and Nikki

Posted Images

Well you got 2 factions who are not a fan of each other regarding the Middle East.

The UN and the DS are on both sides, however, their members are pushing for war, examples like Bolton and Nikki Haley.

Team I                                                                        Team II

< United Nations >

United States                                                              Russia

France                                                                         Syria

United Kingdom                     VS                               China

Israel                                                                           Iran

Saudi Arabia                                                               Hezbala

The Rebels/Kurds                                                       Assad Militants

Other Allies                                                                 Other Allies

< Deep State World Order >

US: Pursuing a Regime Change in Syria (Going to war with 7 countries in 5 years, foreshadowed words of Wesley Clark of NATO)

France/US/UK: Preparing Air, Navy United for a sustained assault on Syria.

Israel: Jumped the gun without any sort of investigation on the Chemical Attack (FF) and bombed Syria positions.

Saudi Arabia (AL’SURA): Will be joining in an attack on Syria with their allies. Thus resulting in Airline companies having to change routes for the next 48 hours in the Middle East (as of April 10th, 2018) – away from Syria due to a chance of an attack.

Team I: Will be the first bloods should war break out, for it will be an action done by their hands.

Russia: Angered by approaching US Navy Destroyers approach Syria without notification. Claims there is no evidence of a chemical attack in Douma, for suspect attack came from the White Helmets (clear bias in this matter). Russia even stated weeks prior to the attack there would be a chemical attack and the blame will be pinned on Bashar al-Assad of Syria. Moscow has issued stark warnings on risks of US military action on Syria and  possible military clash with RU vs US for Russian warplanes have been deployed in Syria due to Destroyers, and bombers are on standby as we speak that will target US, France, UK forces should they strike. Russia is right now jamming US drones, which is affecting US operations, but the Russians are denying this.

Iran: Threatening to restart their nuclear enrichment, this can begin within a matter of days.

China: Being one of the biggest allies to both Iran/Russia, for their relations with Russia had increased, said to be the best in history – Economically and Militarily, while their relations with the US is at an all time low. China also has a relationship with Syria and has offered them supplies due to civil war conflict Syria has had since 2011. China also backs probes into suspected Syria Chemical Attack; Gulf States condemn incident. China warns against military action in Syria as a threat of US strikes put everyone on HIGH ALERT. They have even told Russia they will support them by military means against the US.

Other: US and Russian battle forces have already killed each other about a month and a half ago. RU mercs was hit by US strikes, dozens of RU mercs killed.

Misc: This also goes hand in hand with the US and China Trade War, for financially things are also escalating.

North Korean can proof to be a potential ally to China.

It is said we are closer to World War III since the Cuban Missile Crisis, for things are starting to, and or has begun to escalate out of control and is soon to reach a tipping point.

22 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Russia: Angered by approaching US Navy Destroyers approach Syria without notification. Claims there is no evidence of a chemical attack in Douma, for suspect attack came from the White Helmets (clear bias in this matter). Russia even stated weeks prior to the attack there would be a chemical attack and the blame will be pinned on Bashar al-Assad of Syria. Moscow has issued stark warnings on risks of US military action on Syria and  possible military clash with RU vs US for Russian warplanes have been deployed in Syria due to Destroyers, and bombers are on standby as we speak that will target US, France, UK forces should they strike. Russia is right now jamming US drones, which is affecting US operations, but the Russians are denying this.

Thanks for collecting so many of the salient points in a single post. Most people in the United States who feel that they are getting the truth through true freedom of the press, speech, etc., believe the major networks that only pretend to be showing two sides of an issue. I caught a very lucid piece of questioning by Tucker Carlson on FoxNews, who asked a Republican Senator why the US would be so anxious to attack Syria without attempting an investigation into the so-called chemical attack in Douma. The Senator's response was that he must be a supporter of Putin to even ask such a question. White Helmet propaganda videos are still very sloppy and full of contradictions, and individuals among them have been caught in blatant lies and acts of terror of their own.

Fortunately, Trump appears to be backing down on his own rhetoric today, and the White House admits that they realize the fight would quickly escalate into something "messy." The US still has limited proxy control over large parts of Syria where most of the oil fields are, but is accidentally tipping its hand in some of the recent admissions to this effect.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Thanks for collecting so many of the salient points in a single post. Most people in the United States who feel that they are getting the truth through true freedom of the press, speech, etc., believe the major networks that only pretend to be showing two sides of an issue. I caught a very lucid piece of questioning by Tucker Carlson on FoxNews, who asked a Republican Senator why the US would be so anxious to attack Syria without attempting an investigation into the so-called chemical attack in Douma. The Senator's response was that he must be a supporter of Putin to even ask such a question. White Helmet propaganda videos are still very sloppy and full of contradictions, and individuals among them have been caught in blatant lies and acts of terror of their own.

Anytime. Most mainstream news media, coupled with social media cannot be trusted 100%, for not all the time they speak what is true unless it is in their favor, in addition to the recent video that came out some days ago that exposed the news media. I am not a fan of fox news, however, Tucker Carlson, sometimes, is on point with what he has to say, especially when challenged by falsehood.

The White Helmets are against Bashar al-Assad for they are among pro-opposition groups that fight for their own Anti-Assad political agenda, of which they had done so in the past and they have done some morbid things in order to push propaganda. They either have actors/actress pretending to be injured and or dead (sometimes they use dead bodies), re-locate them to areas to stage said propaganda, even take photos in a way that would shift people's emotions (like what happen to Ivanka Trump last year, hence Donald Trump's actions afterwards), and they will even use the corpses of dead people to stage said propaganda, even children.

For instance, the corpses of the children that were gassed by the chemicals, their bodies were sent to different locations and staged for photos and propaganda in order to make said imaginary/video look very graphic and believable - for some of the corpses had been arranged together to make it seem several of the children died together, as well as using the same exact corpses for other photos but in a different position and or location, said media of this propaganda had surfaced online, and it is not something for the squeamish to look at. As for the dead bodies, they are under tight control by the Jaysh al-Islam, who gave access to the White Helmets do do what they need in order to push propaganda. The thing is these people are stupid for they do not realize some people can see through their lies and deception, but sadly, those who are being fed misinformation by mainstream media, do not see this, thus becoming easily given information that is lacking greatly.

That being said, this is an example of the actions of the Pro-Opposition groups, just like the White Helmets, a while back faking a rescue, using an actor.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Fortunately, Trump appears to be backing down on his own rhetoric today, and the White House admits that they realize the fight would quickly escalate into something "messy." The US still has limited proxy control over large parts of Syria where most of the oil fields are, but is accidentally tipping its hand in some of the recent admissions to this effect.

Trump is very unpredictable like a villain straight out of a Batman comic, you do not know how he will strike, what he will do next and or where he will pop up - just like his actions last year, April 2017. Trump, it would seem is just a puppet, one puppet who is too sure of himself. The problem though is the guy he hired, John R. Bolton, US National Security Advisor. Bolton is a guy who is ready for war and wanting war, in addition to that you have the UK, who is already at odds with Russia for a chemical attack, France being ready to take action if necessary with the Saudis ready to back the US, as well as Israel who had already jumped the gun, but the Saudis and Israel are in this because of Iran, and knowing Israel's PM, he does not want Iran occupying Syria, as well as its fear of Iranian strikes.

All and all, stuff like this is important, but like I said, mainstream media will not speak of such, they will waste time talking about Trump's affair with an adult actress when there is more important things at hand whereas it can prove fatal for civilians should things go off the wall crazy if war breaks out.

As for the oil, what can be said is the big money ballers of the oil cartel are there for it. There those in power that want that oil and most likely they will take said oil as they did in past, including places like Africa, after said target have been dealt with, other times they just take it, as they did in Haiti.

This is a video explaining who the White Helmets are:

" Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will..."

That would be a neat trick, considering that Cruise Missiles can zig-zag, come in from an entirely different direction from that from which they were launched, and fly at tree top level, using inertial navigation systems as well as GPS. 

They can even be programmed to imitate Commercial Airline profiles.

Even RU Satellite views of the battlefield would be difficult to interpret.

13 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Unlikely though it may seem, the Dilbert cartoonist is up on these matters and it appears that Trump has his ear.

He doesn't seem to let his advisers push him around.

It makes perfect sense to me that Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams would be fully up to speed on current events, and their complex nuances.

It made perfect sense to me when I found out that comedian Robin Williams was a serious student of Quantum Physics, and QED,  as is comedian Steve Martin.

Based on Steve Martin's recommendation, I bought the book "The Quark and the Jaguar".

15 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

That would be a neat trick, considering that Cruise Missiles can zig-zag, come in from an entirely different direction from that from which they were launched, and fly at tree top level, using inertial navigation systems as well as GPS. 

I'd just as soon not see it play out. It is not as though Russia has nothing but pea shooters.

.... If it does escalate to a full scale spasm Global Thermonuclear War, I hope to have 20 minutes warning, so Susan and I can put our lawn chairs out in the street, with my picnic  cooler with beer, and watch the show.

.... as an experiment, I might take a plate of un-popped popcorn, and set it beside me.

2 Peter 3:10

58 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

I am not a fan of fox news, however, Tucker Carlson, sometimes, is on point with what he has to say, especially when challenged by falsehood.

I am no fan of Fox, nor Carlson, but I agree. I am equally ashamed of MSNBC and CNN and NPR among others. Trump has become the perfect distraction so that most of the major networks don't worry about asking difficult questions about foreign policy. Of course, there are times when any one of these networks will be correct on certain issues, but it must serve an existing (and very predictable) ideology.

I assume Trump is always looking for ways to remain popular with an anti-Hillary/anti-Obama base, but with a very limited and obsolete political world-view. This will probably continue to serve him well for another few years because his opposition offers little more than "We're not Trump" in response. (And the fact that most Americans are politically gullible to the propaganda of only one of two camps.)