The World News Media

Gorilla Showers Newborn With Kisses... I found that wonderful video❤

Queen Esther

Gorilla Showers Newborn With Kisses.....  Â  ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?    Enjoy !

15 year old gorilla Calaya gives birth to her baby boy Moke and showers the newborn with kisses.

Moke is the first male western lowland gorilla born at the SmithsonianÂ’s National Zoo in nine years.

http://abcn.ws/2Bu5D1M

• Views 252
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the adoring and totally engrossed look on the mom's face. She really seems to be in love with her baby.... Animal  mom's  often  very  good  mothers

Gorilla Showers Newborn With Kisses.....  Â  ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?    Enjoy ! 15 year old gorilla Calaya gives birth to her baby boy Moke and showers the newborn with kisses.

@Queen Esther I posted this a few weeks ago. So sweet!    I Thought she was cuddling her baby gorilla ? but some said she was cleaning off the after birth. Either way, good momma gorilla ? 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

I love the adoring and totally engrossed look on the mom's face. She really seems to be in love with her baby..jpg

I love the adoring and totally engrossed look on the mom's face.

She really seems to be in love with her baby....

Animal  mom's  often  very  good  mothers :x

@Queen Esther

I posted this a few weeks ago. So sweet!    I Thought she was cuddling her baby gorilla ? but some said she was cleaning off the after birth. Either way, good momma gorilla ? 

Thsnk you, 

Agape,

?????

Yes, yes, Queen Esther.  I too saw this youtube video of Momma Gorilla and thought to myself how animals treat their families so much better than some human families do.  In fact, they treat each other better than some humans do in general . Truly speaks to how we need God's Kingdom, for only IT can reverse the sad, lack of love in the world today.

Best to you for an enjoyable 'rest of the week.'

Very best,

Sis "D" (USA, East Coast)

Thank  you  SO  much  Sister @a-dmickle@comcast.net... I'm  thinking  the  same, yes :)  We  also  can't  wait,  until  Jehovah  will  bring  all  to  a  wonderful, good  end :x   I  love  animals  too  and  hope,  soon  they  can  live  again  in  love  and  peace,  like  you  and  me. 1f495.png1f64f.png

Also  for  you  a  wonderful  sunny  weekend, best  wishes  &  greetings  from  Germany !  SEE  US  SOON  AGAIN... 1f601.png

@Bible Speaks....  Yes,  I  remember  your  post  and  Librarian  posted  it  too....

We  all  so  waiting  of  Jehovah's  ok  for  changing  the  world  for  HIS  plan,  ONLY  HE  can  help !  What  a  loving  God  we  have 1f495.png

Also  for  you  a  wonderful  sunny  weekend  -  we  just  had  3  very  warm  summer-days  in  April...   but  next  week  again  little  colder,  sorry  -  but  ok  for  April  here.

1.2. --------------.jpg

CzZbpPjWIAA93NA.jpg

Little  relaxing  like  this  funny  bear...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.