The World News Media

HUNGER IN VENEZUELA

Queen Esther

31064428_1887757534632391_3645083695945934032_n.jpg

31059653_1887757497965728_1875602513542699104_n.jpg

jajajajajajaja.jpg

VERY  SAD,  WATCHING  THIS :(

I  SAW  THAT  PICTURE  WITH  FOOD,  WE  CAN  SEND  INTO  THE  POOR  AREA'S....

ALSO  NICARAGUA  AND  STILL  MANY  OTHER  POOR  COUNTRIES !! 

VENEZUELA !!   HUNGER  -----.jpg

LET'S  PRAY  FOR  ALL  PLEASE 1f64f.png     THANK  YOU  :x

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VERY  SAD,  WATCHING  THIS I  SAW  THAT  PICTURE  WITH  FOOD,  WE  CAN  SEND  INTO  THE  POOR  AREA'S.... ALSO  NICARAGUA  AND  STILL  MANY  OTHER  POOR  COUNTRIES !! 

OUR  SISTERS  IN  VENEZUELA....  PLEASE  WATCH  THE  DETAILS    THEY'RE  SMILING  -  BUT  THEY'RE  IN  NEED !! WE  CAN  ASK  IN  OUR  CONGREGATIONS  FOR  SPECIAL HELPING, tha

[Documentary] Our World Going Hungry in Venezuela BBC This is a documentary by BBC World about how venezuelans are struggling with the country's worst economic crisis in its history. Food shortag

Posted Images

[Documentary] Our World Going Hungry in Venezuela BBC

This is a documentary by BBC World about how venezuelans are struggling with the country's worst economic crisis in its history. Food shortage, inflation, high criminality and more are putting venezuelan on the edge of massive riots throughout the country.

Tags: I reported for The Nation in late June, while Venezuela is not “in a state of total collapse,” as per The New York Times and other mainstream media sources, the country is in the midst of a very severe crisis, which is getting worse. Venezuelans are not dying, or starving, or looting en masse. But many, far too many, are suffering. Why? And what could be done to ease this suffering and help Venezuela get back on its feet? These are difficult questions to answer. This is not merely because Venezuela’s crisis has multiple causes, short-, medium-, and long-term. Nor is it because some of the causes, and potential solutions, to the crisis are quite technical. The difficulty lies, rather, in the challenge, and perhaps impossibility, of disentangling the “internal” and “external” aspects of the crisis.

To an agonizingly large degree, Venezuela’s crisis is of the government’s own making. Instead of easing or ending it, the government’s actions—and inactions—over the last several years have made it far worse. Yet, the government has not acted in a vacuum, but in a hostile domestic and international environment. The opposition has openly and repeatedly pushed for regime change by any means necessary. In addition to fostering a politically toxic climate, the opposition’s actions over the past three years—its refusal to recognize President Nicolás Maduro’s April 2013 victory, despite absolutely no evidence of electoral fraud; ensuing violence that targeted state-run health clinics and left at least seven civilians dead; another wave of violence beginning in February 2014 that left 43 dead, approximately half of them due to opposition actions; and recent and repeated calls for military and foreign intervention—have also had a very damaging economic effect. The US government has not only cheered, and funded, these anti-democratic actions. By absurdly declaring that Venezuela is an “unusual and extraordinary threat” to US national security and pressuring investors and bankers to steer clear of the Maduro administration, the White House has prevented Venezuela from obtaining much-needed foreign financing and investment.

31252977_1539739889458485_3946390778208583680_n.jpg

REPORTS OF VENEZUELA..... :)
They do not put any objection in fact the first boxes are sent to an old man who then took them to Bethel and they distributed it to some of the needy little brothers of the Southeast Victoria congregation
I particularly meet in the betel salon and I know several elders
This is in betel
When the boxes arrived
They are very grateful
We are preparing other boxes but we also need to collaborate

• 4 months later...

Hello dear friends. Please is there anything practical beyond prayers we may do for our fellow siblings-in-faith in Venezuela from abroad? From Europe In particular? Is it possible to send supplies? Or help someone who decided that he has no other option than to leave? Sending warm greetings...

The situation worsens there by the day, and the economy is so bad that money from a video game seems to surpass it (https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/08/world/world-of-warcraft-token-worth-more-than-venezuelas-currency-trnd/index.html). But yes, this country will not do so well as long as the corruption thrives there.

One my source of which I view went there before, he was nearly killed there, that is how bad it is now. The horrid thing is good people are mixed in with the bad as the bad commits chaos and problems for others.

10 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Seems  to  be  the  results  of our  bad  sick  world :(  In  many  countries  the  same...

And corruption, where it is, there is always a problem, many people, even my own, get the worse of it, one of the reason why I await for all badness to be purged for good because for some of us it drowns out our culture entirely and the new young ones who come will be engulfed in that change and badness and think the negative things are good, when in reality it is bad.

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Even wealthy oil countries  like Venezuela cannot win against the irresistible force of uneducated stupidity.

Muy cierto 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.