The World News Media

The trinity and it’s false theology.

BroRando

31 minutes ago, Jesus.defender said:

746 arxḗ – properly, from the beginning (temporal sense), i.e. "the initial(starting) point"; (figuratively) what comes first and therefore is chief(foremost), i.e. has the priority because ahead of the rest ("preeminent").

Trinitarians are double tongued.  Notice none of these definitions are about God but the one that Jehovah brought forth and begat.   God always existed and that was my point.  Thank you.

So paul is an anti-Christian?

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:"

No, Paul isn't anti-Christian but trianarians are by claiming these things apply to God.  When it actually applies to Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ is in the image of God, the firstborn of EVERY CREATURE.  Creatures are Created.  

" Although he was a son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered."  (Hebrew 5:8)  This scripture is talking about Christ not God.  If Jesus was God then can we conclude that God learned obedience from the things he suffered?   I think not.

"During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear.  Although he was a son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered.' (Hebrews 5:7-8)

Insert the trinity dogma and it gets you to deny Christ.   The pagan doctrine omits Jesus Christ.  Did God offer up supplication and petitions to the One who was able to save him out of death??  See how silly the trinity doctrine is.... 666 goes in a circle and you never get out of it. 

• Views 9k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where trintarians reject that Jesus was Begotten, they then reject that Jesus is Firstborn.  They also reject Jesus is Pre-eminent.  Notice the feminine nouns that are attributed to Christ to

@ShariKind He will not answer. Trinitarians like @Jesus.defender are known to tap-dance around such things, like football players with butter fingers cannot catch a ball at all. They say things they c

Posted Images

If Jesus is Firstborn, then he is firstbegotten.  Trinitarians claim God is Firstborn and Firstbegotten and then claim Jesus always existed.

Well... If Jesus was firstgotteon  then at one time he wasn't.   "No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him." (John 1:18)

Jesus Christ is the only-begotten god.   But no man has seen God at ANY Time.....   The Father and God of our Lord Jesus Christ sends Representatives.

The Father is un- begotten ....  Tertullian in a famous debate with a modalist stated,  'Some say, the rendering of (Genesis 1:1) should read, In the Beginning God made for himself a Son.   

"In the Beginning was the Word" (John 1:1) 

20 hours ago, Brother Rando said:

746 arxḗ – properly, from the beginning (temporal sense), i.e. "the initial(starting) point"; (figuratively) what comes first and therefore is chief(foremost), i.e. has the priority because ahead of the rest ("preeminent").

Proverns 8:22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,       --- In the beginning was the Word  (John 1:1) 
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.                                          --- Firstborn of ALL CREATURES  (Col 1:15)
23 From ancient times I was installed,
From the start, from times earlier than the earth.
24 When there were no deep waters, I was brought forth,
When there were no springs overflowing with water.
25 Before the mountains were set in place,
Before the hills, I was brought forth,
26 When he had not yet made the earth and its fields
Or the first clods of earth’s soil.
27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there;
When he marked out the horizon on the surface of the waters,
28 When he established the clouds above,
When he founded the fountains of the deep,
29 When he set a decree for the sea
That its waters should not pass beyond his order,
When he established the foundations of the earth,
30 Then I was beside him as a master worker.                                ------- I was the architect at his side. I was his constant                                                                                                                            delight, rejoicing always in his presence.
I was the one he was especially fond of day by day;
I rejoiced before him all the time;
31 I rejoiced over his habitable earth,
And I was especially fond of the sons of men.

32 And now, my sons, listen to me;
Yes, happy are those who keep my ways.
33 Listen to discipline and become wise,
And never neglect it.
34 Happy is the man who listens to me                              ----Look! I am standing at the door and knocking.  (Rev 3:20)
By coming early to my doors day by day,
By waiting next to my doorposts;

35 For the one finding me will find life,
And he receives approval from Jehovah
36 But the one who ignores me harms himself,
And those who hate me love death.”

Whose the Builder of God's Temple?  

Proverbs 9:1 True wisdom has built its house;          
It has carved out its seven pillars

As for the sacred secret of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars mean the angels of the seven congregations, and the seven lampstands mean the seven congregations. (Rev 3:20)

3 hours ago, Jesus.defender said:

Sorry, i meant "Unlike the watchtower followers, i am allowed to think for myself and read the Bible WITHOUT watchtower influence."

Now you are off onto a DIFFERENT topic, the rapture and heaven.

What subject DO you want to discuss?

Sorry, it was an example of free thought without a concerted and educated effort for basis of a thought.

On 7/1/2018 at 12:48 AM, Jesus.defender said:

Wow, ONE verse.Good on you!

Yes, in the OLD TESTAMENT times, Jesus was not on the earth in BODILY form.

So, at that time, correct.

Here is where I believe you said that in the Old Testament times, Jesus was not on the earth in bodily form. That was on July 1. If that was you, then I ask you if you think he was on earth in any form in Old Testament times.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:54 AM, Jesus.defender said:

And thats EXACTLY what cults like jehovahs witnesses do.

More correctly, they bear witness against a FALSE Jesus.

Lets stop all these videos in the text, ok? I can do that too. Lets TALK.

But days ago you disrespected what Jesus said what was written, so who is really for Jesus and who is not? And JWs are not a cult, they are Restorationist, they differ from mainstream Christianity because they apply the practices and abilities of the 1st century church, as well as take the Bible with seriousness.

A real cult would be that of the Crusaders, or perhaps the Ku Klux Klan (The KKK) who justify he killing of Christians clearly against the Trinity and those of a racial background or those who defense ones with racial backgrounds. Modern cults would be the Christian Militants or Radicalized Westboro Baptist Church for violence is the motive for them and hate, as well as Christian-Infighting, a practice of which you are displaying here, for Christian-Infighting is a massive problem with mainstreamers.

So in short, you are false for:

• A-Religious Infighting (Christian)
  • B-Bearing a false Witness, trying to say Jesus is God, as well as the Holy Spirit being God when everyone knows that the pre-nicene ones and those of the Apostolic Age were NOT Trinitarians.
  • C- You deny what Jesus said what was written, even when I called you out for it several times elsewhere before JW Insider moved said response.

The list goes on.

14 hours ago, Jesus.defender said:

We are talking about "firstborn".

‘Firstborn’ (Greek: prototokos) does NOT mean ‘first-created’ (Greek: protoktisis). First-created (Protoktisis) is never used of Christ in New Testament.

Actually it does. That is if you take into account of root words and or words of origin regarding the Greek Language and that of the Strong's.

Your next problem is Jesus being refereed to as The Promised Seed aka Abrahamic Seed, which puts further emphasis on this firstborn notion, moreover, the cross-references to Genesis 1:26.

I suggest you read up more on Strong's because clearly you lack just like the other guy who believes the Holy Spirit is a person. Trinitarians or disgruntled JWs like yourself, lack Greek and or Hebrew knowledge, you simply read what the word means but never shed any like on Strong's connections, occurrences and root words/meaning.

Surely you are grown, Deserter, you do not need someone to baby you by holding your hand in regards to such basic research.

You really do not know Jesus, for if you have, you'd realize a Jewish custom and a law alone literally disproves Jesus being God 100%, something of which not just True Christians know, but even Jews and Muslims, to even Buddhist know this, for it is THAT well known.

It is 100% fact that Trinitarians are ignorant to such, to which you have already displayed, hence the verses you have typed, location but not quoted, you not knowing what such even means.

@ShariKind He will not answer. Trinitarians like @Jesus.defender are known to tap-dance around such things, like football players with butter fingers cannot catch a ball at all. They say things they cannot prove and will reduce to a child-like state and resort to insult, false accusations and silliness, something of which is being in full display here - When proven wrong he will say utter nonsense, when proven wrong by a JW, he resorts to bashing JWs.

7 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@ShariKind He will not answer. Trinitarians like @Jesus.defender are known to tap-dance around such things, like football players with butter fingers cannot catch a ball at all. They say things they cannot prove and will reduce to a child-like state and resort to insult, false accusations and silliness, something of which is being in full display here - When proven wrong he will say utter nonsense, when proven wrong by a JW, he resorts to bashing JWs.

I haven't been here that long to determine Jesus.defender's pattern, but since he made the statement as such: that Jesus was not on the earth in bodily form before  the New Testament was written, I just wanted to know if he thinks he was on earth in any form in Old Testament times. (Body or not, because there ARE supposed to be three of them, maybe not in form, shape or size, I still would like Jesus.defender to explain his statement, if he can.)

On 7/8/2018 at 5:29 AM, Space Merchant said:

But days ago you disrespected what Jesus said what was written, so who is really for Jesus and who is not? And JWs are not a cult, they are Restorationist, they differ from mainstream Christianity because they apply the practices and abilities of the 1st century church, as well as take the Bible with seriousness.

A real cult would be that of the Crusaders, or perhaps the Ku Klux Klan (The KKK) who justify he killing of Christians clearly against the Trinity and those of a racial background or those who defense ones with racial backgrounds. Modern cults would be the Christian Militants or Radicalized Westboro Baptist Church for violence is the motive for them and hate, as well as Christian-Infighting, a practice of which you are displaying here, for Christian-Infighting is a massive problem with mainstreamers.

So in short, you are false for:

• A-Religious Infighting (Christian)
  • B-Bearing a false Witness, trying to say Jesus is God, as well as the Holy Spirit being God when everyone knows that the pre-nicene ones and those of the Apostolic Age were NOT Trinitarians.
  • C- You deny what Jesus said what was written, even when I called you out for it several times elsewhere before JW Insider moved said response.

The list goes on.

Actually it does. That is if you take into account of root words and or words of origin regarding the Greek Language and that of the Strong's.

Your next problem is Jesus being refereed to as The Promised Seed aka Abrahamic Seed, which puts further emphasis on this firstborn notion, moreover, the cross-references to Genesis 1:26.

I suggest you read up more on Strong's because clearly you lack just like the other guy who believes the Holy Spirit is a person. Trinitarians or disgruntled JWs like yourself, lack Greek and or Hebrew knowledge, you simply read what the word means but never shed any like on Strong's connections, occurrences and root words/meaning.

Surely you are grown, Deserter, you do not need someone to baby you by holding your hand in regards to such basic research.

You really do not know Jesus, for if you have, you'd realize a Jewish custom and a law alone literally disproves Jesus being God 100%, something of which not just True Christians know, but even Jews and Muslims, to even Buddhist know this, for it is THAT well known.

It is 100% fact that Trinitarians are ignorant to such, to which you have already displayed, hence the verses you have typed, location but not quoted, you not knowing what such even means.

why do you keep replying to me when you know i am ignoring you? what a shame.

i CAN address EVERY point you bring up, but the WAY you bring it up, i will not waste my time.

On 7/7/2018 at 3:40 PM, Brother Rando said:

Trinitarians are double tongued.  Notice none of these definitions are about God but the one that Jehovah brought forth and begat.   God always existed and that was my point.  Thank you.

jehovahs witnesses are fork-tongued.

Now that the personal abuse is over with, lets get down to it.

Yes, God has ALWAYS existed.

JESUS has ALWAYS existed.

So paul is an anti-Christian?

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:"

No, Paul isn't anti-Christian but trianarians are by claiming these things apply to God.  When it actually applies to Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ is in the image of God, the firstborn of EVERY CREATURE.  Creatures are Created.  

Sure, creatures are created. Jesus is not a creature. Again, firstborn here does NOT mean first CREATED.

I am getting sick and tired of giving you the SAME facts over and over again and have you simply ignore them. 

You chant your mantras given to you by people who have NO IDEA what Christians believe as if saying something over and over again makes that something true.

I see you REFUSE to engage in my other to-the-point postings where i present ONE point or 1 or 2 verses at a time. No, you prefer to throw out red herrings, make ad homien attacks, make strawman arguments, ignore the passage presented and divert away to other passages without addressing the one presented ( a typical, rehearsed jw trait as shown here by the deceitful and devious woman at 4:09 )

"?Although he was a son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered."  (Hebrew 5:8)  This scripture is talking about Christ not God.  If Jesus was God then can we conclude that God learned obedience from the things he suffered?   I think not.

Yes, Christ whilst He was on earth.

"During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. ?Although he was a son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered.' (Hebrews 5:7-8)

Again, of course Jesus had God in heaven whilst He was on earth. Do you expect Him to be an atheist?

Insert the trinity dogma and it gets you to deny Christ.   The pagan doctrine omits Jesus Christ.  Did God offer up supplication and petitions to the One who was able to save him out of death??  See how silly the trinity doctrine is.... 666 goes in a circle and you never get out of it. 

Pagan doctrine? There you so again, mantra. I have a post dealing with just that accusation.

Since either you are too scared to address the point there or i may have missed it, i present it yet AGAIN for you.

Is the Trinity a Pagan Concept? No! Because:

i) The Babylonians and Assyrians believed in triads of gods, which were three separate gods (polytheism) governing other gods. This is totally different from the Trinity of only one God (monotheism) with three persons within the one Godhead.

ii) Triads of gods pre-date Christianity by about 700 years and were far removed from Israel..

iii) Some pagan ideas have some truth in them, such as the pagan Flood legends. Just because pagans spoke of a concept that remotely resembles a biblical concept, does not mean that Christians stole it from the pagans.

iv) JWs quote HislopÂ’s The Two Babylons to support their case, yet they donÂ’t tell us that Hislop believes in the Trinity, as seen from HislopÂ’s quote:
‘They all admitted a Trinity, but did they worship the Triune Jehovah?’ (p. 90)

- About 80% of the sources that the WT quotes are from Trinitarians. This begs the question: ‘How can the WT disprove the Trinity by quoting sources who believe the Trinity?

- 15% of their sources are secular works like Encyclopaedia Britannica.

- 5% of WT sources are invalid sources of Biblical truth, eg: sceptics, spiritists, Unitarians.

- The WT always finds some unknown, obscure person to agree with them. They do not examine the credibility of such sources. Most WT sources have no credibility & no authority.

- The WT rarely gives page numbers of its quotes to allow check the source and context.

v) JWs claim they represent the ‘faith once delivered to the saints’. They claim that the Trinity idea was introduced in 325 AD. What they don’t say is that current WT teachings have no precedent in history. They do not say who were the JWs of the first three centuries or later. No early church ‘father’ represented their beliefs. The WT is historically bankrupt.

vi) The WT, by showing a three-headed god, use the ‘straw-man effect’, where they misrepresent what Christians believe, and then proceed to ‘shoot down’ this ‘straw man’.

This is seen in five pictures of three-headed gods which are supposed to represent the God of Christendom. (‘Should you believe in the Trinity’ p 10).

vii) The WT is happy to misquote sources to prove their point.

Consider page 6 ‘Should you believe in the Trinity’, where they misquote the New Encyclopaedia Brittanica by failing to give the full relevant quote. They stop the quote at the asterisk *
‘The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1976 Edition) correctly states:
“Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament”,’
[*They stop the quote here, ignoring the rest of the article which endorses the Trinity:]
‘nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord’ (Deuteronomy 6:4). The earliest Christians, however, had to cope with the implications of the coming of Jesus Christ and of the presence and power of God among them - ie, the Holy Spirit, whose coming we connected with the celebration of Pentecost.
The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were associated in such New Testament passages as the Great Commission: ‘Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit’ (Matthew 28:19); and in the apostolic benediction:
‘The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all’ (2 Cor. 13:14). Thus, the New Testament established the basis for the doctrine of the Trinity.The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies.

Any early church council disputes were over fine points of Trinity clarification, such as the substance, nature and omnipotence of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, never over whether the Trinity was right or wrong. The truth of the Trinity was always accepted.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:20 PM, ShariKind said:

I haven't been here that long to determine Jesus.defender's pattern, but since he made the statement as such: that Jesus was not on the earth in bodily form before  the New Testament was written, I just wanted to know if he thinks he was on earth in any form in Old Testament times. (Body or not, because there ARE supposed to be three of them, maybe not in form, shape or size, I still would like Jesus.defender to explain his statement, if he can.)

He was not on earth as per the incarnation.

He did appear as Jehovah God in the ot.

Contrary to popular believe of a couple of people here, i am not a bad person.

i have chosen to ignore "space merchant" for a number of reasons. none of those reasons is that i cannot address what he presents. But, if anyone wants to think that, that's fine, i don't care what people think.

I know what i believe and i know WHY i believe it.

I like to try to stick to one topic or subject or scripture at a time usually.

If anyone tries to throw out red herrings or strawman arguments, i get annoyed. 

I have started several posts on single, specific topics related to the "trinity".

If you want to discuss something with me, how about start a new topic and let me know?

Appearances of Jehovah in the Old Testament as the Son of God 

Jn 6:46

1. To Adam in the Garden of Eden. Genesis 3:8. ‘They heard the voice of the LORD God walking in…’

2. To the Tower of Babel. Genesis 11:5,7. ‘The LORD came down to see the city and the tower..’

3. To Abram. Genesis 12:7.‘The LORD appeared unto Abram & said, Unto thy seed will I give this land’

4. To Abram to make a covenant with him. Genesis 15:17. ‘a smoking furnace & a burning lamp passed’

5. To Hagar as the Angel of Jehovah. Genesis 16:7,9,10,11,13

6. To Abraham and Sarah to announce the conception of Isaac. Genesis 17:1

7. To Abraham to discuss the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis 18:1,2,21,33 and 19:24.

8. To Sarah to conceive Isaac. Genesis 21:1-4. ‘The LORD visited Sarah as he had said…’

9. To Hagar and Ishmael when cast out by Sarah in the desert. Genesis 21:9-21,17.

10. To Abraham when sacrificing Isaac. Genesis 22:10-18,11,15,16.

11. To Abraham’s servant getting a wife for Isaac at Haran. Genesis 24:40

12. To Isaac forbidding him going to Egypt. Genesis 26:1-6.

13. To Isaac at Beersheba after digging wells. Genesis 26:24.

14. To Jacob at the top of a ladder from earth to heaven. Genesis 28:13

15. To wrestle with Jacob and change his name to Israel. Genesis 32:24-30.

16. To Jacob to change his name to Israel. Genesis 35:9.
Jacob recounts to Joseph how God Almighty appeared to him at Luz (Gen 35:6) to bless him. (Gen 48:3)

17. To Moses at the burning bush as the angel of Jehovah, as Jehovah God, to go to Pharaoh (Ex. 3:1-18)

18. To Moses to give him signs to prove to Israel that God has appeared to him. (Exodus 4:1-5)

19. To kill Moses in the inn, because Moses neglected to circumcise his son. (Exodus 4:24-26).

20. Recounted to Moses how He appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty. (Ex. 6:3)

21. To Israel leaving Egypt in a pillar of cloud by day, and a pillar of fire by night. (Exodus 13:21,22).

22. To Israel at the Red Sea as the angel of God to separate them from Pharaoh’s armies. (Exod 14:19,20)

23. To Pharaoh’s armies pursuing Israel in the Red Sea to take off their chariot wheels. (Exod 14:24,25)

24. To Israel, standing on the rock in Horeb, when Moses smote the rock to give water. (Exodus 17:5-7

25. To Israel at Mount Sinai, to give Moses the ten commandments. (Exodus 19:11,17-20).

26. To Israel in the wilderness as an Angel to lead Israel into Canaan. (Exodus 23:20,21,23).

27. To Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, 70 elders at Mt Sinai to give the 10 Commandments. (24:10,11,17)

28. To Moses in the clift of a rock to see God’s back parts. (‘Thou shalt see my back parts’ Exodus 33:23)

29. To Moses at Mt Sinai to get the 10 Commandments. (‘LORD descended in a cloud & stood’ Ex. 34:5)

30. To Moses & Israel in the tabernacle. ‘the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.’ (Exodus 40:34,38).

31. To Moses from the tabernacle to instruct on offerings. (LORD called unto Moses and spake’ Lev.1:1)

32. To all Israel. (‘the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the people. There came a fire out..’ Lev 9:23)

33. To Moses after the death of Nadab and Abihu. (I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat. Lev 16:2

34. To Moses in the tabernacle to number Israel. (LORD spake unto Moses..in the tabernacle. Numbers 1:1

35. To Moses in the tabernacle.‘he heard the voice of one speaking to him from off the mercy seat. Num7:89

36. To Israel in the wilderness. So it was alway: the cloud covered it by day, & the appearance of fire by night.9:16

37. To put Moses spirit on 70 elders. ‘The LORD came down in a cloud and spake unto him..’ Num 11:25

38. To rebuke Miriam for criticizing Moses. ‘The LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.’ Numbers 12:5

39. To all the congregation when Korah led a rebellion against Moses. Numbers 16:19,42

40. To Balaam as the angel of the LORD when visiting Balak to curse Israel. Numbers 22:9,20-35.

41. To Moses before His death in the door of the tabernacle. Deut. 31:14,15. ‘the LORD appeared in tab’

42. To Joshua as the Captain of the host of the LORD. Joshua 5:13-15.

43. To Joshua and Israel at Bochim. Judges 2:1-4. (‘the similitude of the LORD shall he behold’ Num 12:8

44. To Gideon to deliver Israel from Midian. Judges 6:12,14,16,20,21.

45. To Manoah and his wife to declare the birth of Samson. Judges 13:3,9,13,16-18,20-22.

46. To Samuel as a boy. ‘The LORD came and stood and called as at other times, Samuel.’ I Sam. 3:9-14

47. To Solomon and Israel at Temple dedication in 1004BC. I Kings 8:10,11. ‘glory of the LORD filled.’

48. To destroy 185,000 Assyrian soldiers surrounding Jerusalem in 710 BC. 2 Kings 19:35; Isaiah 37:36.

49. To Shadrach, Meshach, Abed-nego in a furnace. ‘form of the fourth is like the Son of God’Daniel 3:25