Jack Ryan

• Views 352
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yikes! The perfect batter will never miss a grand slam and the perfect pitcher will never permit a hit! I’ve seen the light! I quit.

Someone was just talking about how, in the new system, no one would be able to choose the color of a carpet in a Kingdom Hall. If, for example, one liked blue and one liked beige both of them would wa

Come on, surely they would just find a compromise.......

Posted Images

Someone was just talking about how, in the new system, no one would be able to choose the color of a carpet in a Kingdom Hall. If, for example, one liked blue and one liked beige both of them would want to given in to the choice of the other person out of love and humility, since love does not try to get its own way. This would then be the same for every aspect of design, material, and coloring, not just the color of the carpet.

Of course the argument is usually presented by atheists who would dismiss eternal life and ridicule the idea of perfection, not realizing that no two people would ever choose to excel at all the exact same things in the same way.

In my tool room I have perhaps 50 different types, styles and sizes of screwdrivers, and pliers of every description, and hatchets and hammers, saws, etc, that fill up a room the size of a single car garage.

Each tool is perfect for it's intended use.

I shall NOT be disappointed if in the unlikely event I make it into the New System, that my nipples do not become fully functional.

...although I DO appreciate ... oh .... um ....  never mind.

Guest Nicole

Nipples fully functional like these? ?

sofia-vergara-machete-kills-movie-poster-01-1536x2261.jpg

I don't know about how to play baseball, but I guess it would be like if two soccer teams tie... boring

21 minutes ago, Gone Away said:

No way to treat an avocado! 

Whack-a-mole was probably named by someone who had seen the word "guacamole" and didn't know how to pronounce it. It's like the old song . . .

• Guacamole my shoes! Guacamole my shoes! Before you abuse, criticize and accuse - Guacamole my shoes!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.