Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

T.B. (Twyla) -
Sylvia Stephens -

Top Posters

I am so sorry to hear about your mother, I have been there myself so I know what you are feeling just now. It is really kind of you to want to keep us informed with the weekly info, but we know that looking after your mother is far more important.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Chrisian love,

Christine Collins

• Like 4

Dear Sis, I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers!! My 3 sisters and I went through the same thing in 2011. I love ❤️ you and take real good care of yourself. Keep us posted. May Jehovah continue to bless you and your family.

Agape, Blanchie DeGrate 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dear Twyla, I am so sorry to hear this and will keep you and your family in my prayers. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put in each week providing the meeting files. May Jehovah bless you and your family and help you to endure. 

With Christian love, CM

• Like 3

Sorry to hear this sad news.

Please remember what Jehovah says about your situation. ( 1 TIM 5:8 ).

You are doing the correct thing.

• Like 2

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother Twyla.  I appreciate your hard work in putting these materials together, but please take the time to focus on you and your family's needs through this difficult time.  Rely on the friends for support and remember Jehovah is always there for you.  I will pray for all of you.  With much love.

Your Sister, Kim

• Like 2

I will definitely be thinking of you all and praying that your mom gets well.  Do not worry about the Meeting Materials and getting them together, focus on your family at this??

• Like 2

Take  your  time,  our  dear  sister  Twyla.  I  also  want  pray  for  your  beloved  mother  and  your  family :x  1f64f.png

May  Jehovah  help  you  all  in  this  hard  time :(  Its  very  sad,  yes....

Much  live  from  us  all  here 1f495.png                                                               

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Good morning Twyla! I am so sorry to hear about your Mom.  I truly appreciate all of the hard work that you do on a weekly basis.  Please take the time to focus on your mother and your family.  I remember what that was like with my own mother, and my husband whom died unexpectedly at the age of 47 yrs. old.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  May Jehovah watch over you and your family as you deal with this difficult time!

Agape ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to hear about your Family having to deal with these medical problems. Please keep the faith, as we know faith makes things happen through Jehovah. May Jehovah continue to bless you and your family. 

Thank you for continuing to provide the study research during this your difficult time. 

Hope things go well with Mom. 

???

• Like 2

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Do whatever you need to do. I will pray for you and your family during this time. Praying for strength and faith for you. Keep us updated, please.

Nadine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish her a speedy recovery. Our prayers go out to u and the family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sis,

From me and mine to you and yours our prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Spend as much time as is necessary with your family during this crisis. Do not worry about us (Your Brothers and Sisters) as all we have to do is grab another shovel and keep on digging. We love you for all that you have done for us and pray that Jehovah gives you and your family everything needed to get through this crisis.

CBell

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hello sister praying for you and the family. thanks so much for the thing you do, give mom a extra hug for me 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

we are so sorry that  your mom is sick. our prayers are with you and the family. do not worry about the materials, we understand take all the time you need to be with your family.MAY JEHOVAH LOOK OVER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. SENDING LOVE TO YOU ALL. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, vina lucille sayers said:

we are so sorry that  your mom is sick. our prayers are with you and the family. do not worry about the materials, we understand take all the time you need to be with your family.MAY JEHOVAH LOOK OVER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. SENDING LOVE TO YOU ALL. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Greetings! Just wanted to let you and your family know that you remain in our thoughts.  Prayers are continued in your behalf. Continue to “hold on” and thank you for how you encourage us to do the same.......

Tricell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2018 at 1:41 AM, T.B. (Twyla) said:

Hello all, just thought that I would post this to say that over the next few weeks if the Weekly Material info isn't posted or if it's late, I am sorry. My mother has been very ill since Jan. of this year and we (my 2 sisters and I)  have been carrying for her at home, but on Tues. we had to admit her into the hospital for the 3rd time and the prognosis is not good - and I will be spending the following days at the hospital with her and with the family. 

I will try to post the weekly info when I am able to .  Thank you for understanding.     TB

So sorry for your Mom and you and your Family. All of you will be in our prayers.??May Jehovah continue to be with all of you as you go through these trials.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation