Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

T.B. (Twyla) -
Sylvia Stephens -

Top Posters

Thank you all for the kind, loving words and support.  I am very sad today as my beloved mother passed away early this morning and is now in Jehovah's memory.  I long for the day that I will see her again and she will be without pain, running and jumping around like a young stag. We hope that the waiting time is a short one.  TB

• Sad 1

I am sorry to hear of the death of your mother and all I can really do is echo your words and say roll on the resurrection

I to await to see my parents again, pain free and young once again

The resurrection hope is so wonderful and yet w know so little about it, just the assured promise from Jehovah that it will happen

May Jehovah's blessing and spirit be with you and your family at this sad time for you all

• Like 1

Dear Twyla, my heart breaks for you right now! Please keep in mind that better days lays ahead as you look to Jehovah for strength and endurance during these very difficult times. That's what I'm doing since my husband passed away January 27, 2018 of this year. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and remember,  just a little while longer and............. Love you ???

• Like 2

ONLY  THE  WORD  OF  GOD  CAN  DO  THAT  !!!!.jpg

571ed88fcc16b_ExistemelhormaneiradeconheceroverdadeiroDeusJeov....jpg.7877f34b0db7f5c669649cf20f65b8cf.jpg

Dear  Twyla,  I  just  read  the  VERY  sad  message 1f625.png   I  lost  my  parents  and  my  beloved  brother....  Only  I'm  still  alive  of  us,  so  I  really  can  understand  your  just  now  so very  sad  feelings :(  The  death  is  the  worst  feeling  in  our  life.  Jehovah  will  carry  you  through  the  next  bad  time  and  I  want  pray  for  your  my  dear  sister 1f64f.png  1f495.png 

YES,  and  what  our  dear  Blanchie  was saying,  only  a  little  while,  then we  can  running  into  the  arms  our  loved  ones :x

The  *NW*  is  just  around  the  corner....  THANK  YOU  JEHOVAH !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

we are so sorry that  your mom is sick. our prayers are with you and the family. do not worry about the materials, we understand take all the time you need to be with your family.MAY JEHOVAH LOOK OVER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. SENDING LOVE TO YOU ALL. 

I am so sorry to hear about the death of your mom, I understand the sad feeling your going through i lost my mom and two sisters always remember the good time you both share together. my love and prayer go out to you and the family. may Jehovah give you strength to carry you through this sad time. remember the hope at john 5:28,29 and Rev. 21:4. and ISA. 33:24 just a little while and you will see your love one again. my prayers go out to you.

• Like 1

Please accept my sincere condolences at this very sad time.

Your kindness in still providing this service to us at this distressing

time is quite exceptional ... and very much appreciated.

May Jehovah bless you.

• Like 1

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and I know Jehovah will help you to endure this sorrow. Much love to you.CM

• Like 1

to mydear sister iam so sorry may jehovah be with you and your family at this time i appreicate all you do the elderly sister say thank you  you are so kind love SIS SYLVIA STEPHENS  WE ALL SEND YOU OUR LOVE

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation