• Views 283
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Meghan Markle Will Omit 'Obey' from Her Wedding Vows to Prince Harry

when meghan markle says her royal wedding vows to prince harry on saturday, she’ll be following in the footsteps of princess diana and kate middleton by choosing to omit the traditional promise to “obey” her husband, the palace confirms.. during the ceremony, officiated by archbishop of canterbury justin welby, meghan will tell her royal groom: “i meghan, take you, harry, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part; according to god’s holy law.

in the presence of god i make this vow.”.

the decision doesn’t come as a surprise: meghan has long been a vocal feminist, working with organizations like one world vision to learn about the challenges facing women and girls living in dubai and mumbai.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.