The World News Media

JW Stream congregation meetings

Jack Ryan

• Views 22.8k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if given the code by an elder of the congregation. It is not an open site for us all. Only the the elders and MS have access to the differing codes to the links to these things; for the congregation meetings and the assemblies and conventions, which the Society deem to be streamed. I know this personally since being home bound, I have to have the convention streamed. So I have to get the 'code' for the convention. Watched the circuit assembly in the same fashion. Have the code for live streaming the meetings each week. Thankful for that.

My parents congregation has been picked for live streaming, hence they have their meetings on Saturday, so people can watch it on Sunday, and the midweek meeting they have on Monday, so people can watch it during the week.

Yet some congregations have live stream for us so we can watch it as it happens not for later. We are tied in with the code to be part of the meeting the night of. Not to record and watch it later. 7:30 Thursday night, we are there for the song and prayer, the meeting and the final prayer, as part of the congregation. Also Sunday, listening to the discourse and the Watchtower study. Miss nothing. Glad for this arrangement.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.