1. Queen Esther

Queen Esther

2. JayDubya

JayDubya

• Similar Content

• By Jesus.defender
      1888 "In this chapter we present the Bible evidence proving that the full end of the times of the gentiles, i.e., the full end of their lease of dominion, will be reached in A.D. 1914; and that the date will be the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men. And be it observed, that if this is shown to be a fact firmly established by the Scriptures, it will prove; Firstly, that at that date the Kingdom of God, for which our Lord taught us to pray, saying, Thy Kingdom come, will obtain full, universal control, and that it will then be set up, or firmly established, in the earth, on the ruins of present institutions." (The Time Is At Hand, 1888, p. 76, 77)

1889 "Be not surprised, then, when in subsequent chapters we present proofs that the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophecy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D. 1878, and that the 'battle of the great day of God Almighty (Rev. 16:14) which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced. The gathering of the armies is plainly visible from the standpoint of God's word." (Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 2, The Time Is At Hand, 1889 Ed., p. 101. The 1915 Edition of this texts changed "A.D. 1914" to read 'A.D. 1915')

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      I made a donation on line at JW.ORG. Why are they using a Switzerland banking address?
      By Guest
    • By JW Insider
      Most of us have probably already worked through the online Bible Study course on jw.org.This was an excellent idea. Although others sites have done it, too, it was especially good to see it on the jw.org site. It has some unique features here and is, of course, geared toward a Witness viewpoint. Yet there are very few lessons that contain a lot of unique doctrinal material, even though Trinity, Soul/Hell are presented. It's very simplified and has some nice features that would work well for non-readers. It's all finished in 8 lessons.
      Each lesson may have only a few questions or sections and a quick reader can get through all the content of all the lessons, including short videos, in about 15 minutes. You could even click all the footnotes and links and read the scripture links and still finish the entire course in under a half-hour. There are links at the end of each lesson which point to website articles (usually original or slightly modified Watchtower and Awake! articles that have their own pages on the jw.org site). Comparing this to several of our our books geared toward those who would study the Bible with us in person (for several months) one could more easily customize a Bible study where extra links were only looked up in the event the student had additional questions or concerns about a topic, and a sufficient study could be completed in a matter of days, or even hours.
      Notice too that there are no direct links to anything about 1914, 1919, 1922, etc. Nothing about blood transfusions, birthdays, etc. The very first lesson does contain a 53 second video where the very first and only secular dates are mentioned: they are 732 B.C.E., then 539 B.C.E., then 614 B.C.E. Someone might wonder why 539 is used as an accurate secular date and yet there is no explanation as to why the other two secular dates differ from the same secular evidence by 20 years. I don't suppose anyone expects the student to question this. A sense of accuracy is offered by the statement immediately following the video which says: "Each detail is confirmed by historical records, including the Nabonidus Chronicle and the history of Herodotus." Of course, the only reason we keep one of the secular dates (539), but change the prior secular dates by 20 years is so that the 1914 date can be "supported." But, as stated, 1914 is not mentioned directly in the lessons, unless you include two of the six extra links to articles for further information (at the end of the very last lesson, 3.3).
      These are the lessons: 
      Unit 1 | The Bible and Its Author
      Lesson 1.1  |  About the Bible—Can the Bible Help You?
      Lesson 1.2  |  Who Is God, the Creator?
      Unit 2 | The Bible’s Main Characters
      Lesson 2.1  |  Who Is Jesus?
      Lesson 2.2  |  Who Are the Angels?
      Lesson 2.3  |  Why Did God Create Humans?
      Unit 3 | The Bible’s Message of Hope
      Lesson 3.1  |  Why Do Suffering and Evil Exist?
      Lesson 3.2  |  How Does God Save Us From Death?
      Lesson 3.3  |  How Will God End Suffering and Evil?
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Villahermosa, Tabasco.- Debido a los altos índices de inseguridad que se viven en las calles de Villahermosa, los Testigos de Jehová han tenido que recurrir a la tecnología para poder predicar desde una aplicación móvil, en donde los usuarios pueden descargar la biblia en más de 234 idiomas y dialectos, y con ello, enfrentarse al hecho de que las personas no les quieren abrir las puertas de sus casas por temor a ser saqueados.
      Y es que señalaron que ante el incremento en la tasa delictiva, muchos ciudadanos temen dejarlos pasar a sus hogares para recibir la palabra de Dios, es por eso que ahora recurren a solo invitarlos “desde los portones o banquetas- a que descarguen la aplicación y exploren información relacionada a los mandatos de Jehová, indicó Raymundo Argudo Pérez, predicador.
      “Es una aplicación gratuita para toda la gente en donde la sociedad de los Testigos de Jehová puede checar en línea información  cómo películas bíblicas,  caricaturas para los niños, consejos para los niños de cómo deben ser obedientes a los padres, también la Biblia en línea”, apuntó.
      A lo que continuó: Algunas personas pues temen abrir sus puertas y nosotros evitamos accesar a los hogares, siempre les decimos que mejor desde afuera.
      No obstante, ellos continúan recorriendo la ciudad en sus tiempos libres para trasladar la sabiduría de Jesucristo a través de la predicación en los hogares que se los permitan, situación que los vuelve vulnerables a los atracos de los amantes de lo ajeno, sobre todo en colonias populares denominadas focos rojos.
      Incluso –dijo- que los delincuentes han accesado al interior de los centros religiosos en donde se reúnen, para secuestrar a predicadores.
      “No se cobra nada y nosotros lo hacemos de manera voluntaria tomando en cuenta un principio bíblico registrado en Mateo capítulo 10 versículo 8, donde ahí se expresa nuestro señor Jesucristo cuando capacitó a sus discípulos para ir a predicar, él no les cobró si no les dijo, recibieron gratis den gratis, la palabra de Dios no se vende”, concluyó.
      https://www.elheraldodetabasco.com.mx/local/testigos-de-jehova-recurren-a-app-para-predicar
    • By Bible Speaks
      "You created all things."—Rev. 4:11.

“Your eyes saw even the embryo of me, and in your book all its parts were down in writing, as regards the days when they were formed and there was not yet one among them.” (Ps. 139:16)
    • By Bible Speaks
      Jehovah’s Witnesses have translated Bible-based material from English into over 900 languages. Translation of a written text into another written language is challenging enough. But sign-language translation involves additional work. Many deaf people communicate ideas visually by using their hands and facial expressions, so sign-language translators translate from text to video. In this way, the Witnesses have translated publications into more than 90 sign languages.

• By Jack Ryan
      Request for personal data erasure under gdpr refused on clause which says religious organisations can keep records. The following is in their privacy policy:
      Upon receipt of your written request, after you provide sufficient evidence of your identity and enough information to permit us to identify your personal data, the applicable data controller will fairly consider granting the request by balancing the interests of the individual in gaining access to data or correcting or deleting data against the legitimate interests of the organization, including whether granting the request would endanger the organization’s right to religious freedom and practice. We will also notify any third-party recipients of the necessary changes.
      Please note that your data may not be erased if processing is required by law or if the data may be kept on other legal bases. For example, the religious organization has an interest in permanently maintaining data regarding an individual’s status as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Deleting such information would unduly infringe on the organization’s religious beliefs and practices. Requests to delete personal data are subject to any applicable legal reporting or document retention requirements imposed on us. You may also lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority about the processing of the data you have provided through this website.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Why JW.ORG does not show development regarding sexual abuse cases as it does with other legal issues? 

• By Kurt
      Top sites ranking for People And Society > Religion And Spirituality in the world 
      January 2018 Overview JW.ORG
      jw.org receives about 407,500 unique visitors and 2,428,700 (5.96 per visitor) page views per day

• By Landon
      SO HARD to get an email address to contact jw.org. I have a media resource-licensing question for pictures on JW.org. Does anyone know an email address that I can direct my question to?
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Transcript - Promoting Love and Respect for Truth.pdf
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rosjes128
    Newest Member
    Rosjes128

• Topics

• For he must reign until he puts all his enemies under his feet. 1 Cor 15:25 This is the declaration of the LORD to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool." 2 The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion. Rule over your surrounding enemies.  Ps 110:1,2 Then Pilate went back into the headquarters, summoned Jesus, and said to him, "Are you the King of the Jews? ""My kingdom is not of this world," said Jesus. "If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would fight, so that I wouldn't be handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my kingdom is not from here. "You are a king then? " Pilate asked. "You say that I'm a king," Jesus replied. "I was born for this, and I have come into the world for this: to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice." John 18:33,36,37  Now when they drew near Jerusalem, and came to Bethphage, at the Mount of Olives, then Jesus sent two disciples, 2 saying to them, “Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, and a colt with her. Loose them and bring them to Me. 3 And if anyone says anything to you, you shall say, ‘The Lord has need of them,’ and immediately he will send them.” 4 [b]All this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: 5 “Tell the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your King is coming to you, Lowly, and sitting on a donkey, A colt, the foal of a donkey.’ ”  Matt 21:1-5 All of the above scriptures show action performed by a ruling king – a King of Truth.  John 14:6 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, since God is making his appeal through us. We plead on Christ's behalf: "Be reconciled to God." 2 Cor 5:20 Can anyone be an ambassador for a king of a nation,  if the King is not in power? He has been putting his enemies at his feet since the first century, when the harvest began.  John 4:35  
    • Sounds like you disagree with what Brother Splane said when he admitted that over 100 teachings that had turned Bible parables and Bible historical narratives into specific prophecies were examples of going beyond the things written. But if you think about it, almost every single past error where the Watchtower has made an interpretation that was later changed was also a matter of going beyond the things written. Whenever there was a changed teaching where the Watchtower had said "this is what it means" instead of "this is what it might mean" was a matter of going beyond the things written. Therefore, there are hundreds of additional examples. And we should be very happy for this kind of progress. Yes. You've said this same thing previously, and I questioned you about it. Thanks for repeating it so I know it wasn't a mistake. You have compared the current Governing Body as a group much closer to modern-day Apostles than merely a modern-day version of the Council of Elders in Jerusalem. I still think this is a dangerous mistake, no matter how much we appreciate their work for the world-wide congregation. It sounds like you might disagree specifically with recent humble remarks made by Brother Herd. Sounds like you believe this was only "mock humility." No, it merely means that I have seen what the Watchtower has said (and admitted) about this topic, and you apparently do not wish to accept what they have said on the topic.. That would be quite an accusation against the Watchtower, since the point made was about the desire of the GB to make corrections for us in the Watchtower. Obviously you don't believe this as can be seen in the sentence you wrote right after that one. If their passion is to correct, I see this as a very good thing, not trying to be equal to Christ (or the apostles, for that matter). I believe the Watchtower is misrepresenting a couple of issues, but these have not become an obstacle to my faith. I was fortunate enough to be given some heads up and preparation for things that would have otherwise been painful to discover on my own. I was happy to know that others had already discovered these things and still wanted to continue associating and encouraging their brothers and sisters to accept our situation and navigate through it with faith intact. And I think that exposure of such issues has had a very positive impact on the doctrinal changes we have seen in the last couple of decades especially. I skimmed over what JTR and TTH said about contacting the Watchtower directly. I have done this several times myself with surprisingly good answers at times. It's nothing to make light of in my opinion.  
    • RECHERCHONS DES PERLES SPIRITUELLES - SEMAINE DU 16 Décembre 2019 - Révélation 13-16.docx RECHERCHONS DES PERLES SPIRITUELLES - SEMAINE DU 16 Décembre 2019 - Révélation 13-16.pdf Recherchons des perles spirituelles (8 min) : Révélation 13-16 Révélation 16:13, 14 : Comment les nations seront-elles rassemblées pour « la guerre du grand jour de Dieu le Tout-Puissant » ? (w09 15/2 4 § 5). « Et j’ai vu trois paroles inspirées impures qui ressemblaient à des grenouilles sortir de la gueule du dragon et de la gueule de la bête sauvage et de la bouche du faux prophète. 14 Ce sont en effet des paroles inspirées par des démons, et elles produisent des signes, et elles sortent vers les rois de toute la terre habitée, afin de les rassembler pour la guerre du grand jour de Dieu le Tout-Puissant. » Les “ paroles inspirées impures ” symbolisent la propagande démoniaque qui a pour but d’empêcher que les rois de la terre ne se laissent ébranler par le déversement des sept bols de la fureur de Dieu, mais aussi de manœuvrer ces rois pour qu’ils s’opposent à Jéhovah. - w09 15/2 4 § 5 Satan sera très en colère. Il exprimera sa colère en se servant d’une propagande démoniaque — des « paroles inspirées impures » — pour pousser une coalition de nations à s’attaquer aux serviteurs de Jéhovah. Cette coalition de nations est appelée « Gog du pays de Magog ». Comme un marionnettiste, Satan va manipuler les puissances politiques et les forces armées pour qu’elles lancent un assaut sur tous ceux qui adorent Jéhovah Dieu. Quand ces nations se mettront à attaquer les serviteurs de Dieu, elles seront arrivées au lieu symbolique appelé Armaguédon – TG2019/9 §13 En Révélation 16:13, des “ paroles inspirées impures ” sont comparées à des grenouilles, ce qui est approprié puisque, sous la Loi mosaïque, les grenouilles étaient impures, impropres à la consommation.- it-1 p1029 Révélation 16:21 : Quel message allons-nous sûrement proclamer juste avant la fin du monde de Satan ? (w15 15/7 16 § 9). « Puis d’énormes grêlons, d’environ un talent chacun, sont tombés du ciel sur les humains, et les humains ont blasphémé contre Dieu à cause du fléau de la grêle, car ce fléau était d’une ampleur exceptionnelle. » 9 Ce ne sera pas le moment de prêcher la « bonne nouvelle du royaume ». Ce temps-là sera révolu. L’époque de « la fin » sera arrivée ! (Mat. 24:14). Les serviteurs de Dieu proclameront sans aucun doute un message de jugement percutant. Celui-ci pourrait bien comporter une déclaration annonçant que la fin complète du monde de Satan est imminente. La Bible compare ce message à une grêle. On lit : « Une grande grêle, dont chaque grêlon pesait environ un talent, est descendue du ciel sur les hommes, et les hommes ont blasphémé Dieu à cause de la plaie de la grêle, parce que grande était sa plaie, extraordinairement » (Rév. 16:21). - w15 15/7 16 § 9 Les grêlons symboliques mentionnés en Révélation 16:21, d’un poids d’environ un talent (20,4 kg selon le système grec), seraient une plaie dévastatrice. La fin de ce monde approchant, la proclamation des jugements de Jéhovah à l’encontre du système mauvais de Satan comprendra probablement des messages verbaux très virulents représentés, selon toute vraisemblance, par de la grêle. Cela dit, la majorité des humains continuera à blasphémer Dieu. – TG2009  15/2 p4 Le moment viendra peut-être où notre message sera comme “ un grand cri de guerre ”. Dans le livre de la Révélation, de puissants messages de jugement sont décrits comme “ une grande grêle, dont chaque grêlon pesait environ un talent ”. Quel rôle le ministère de maison en maison jouera-t-il dans la proclamation de ces ultimes messages de jugement ? Nous ne le savons pas encore. Mais ce dont nous pouvons être sûrs, c’est qu’avant la fin de “ la grande tribulation ”, le nom de Jéhovah aura été rendu public comme jamais dans toute l’histoire humaine – TG2008  15/7 p7 §16 Pendant la grande tribulation, notre message sera sans doute différent de celui que nous prêchons maintenant. Aujourd’hui, nous annonçons la bonne nouvelle du Royaume et nous nous efforçons de faire des disciples. Mais pendant la grande tribulation, nous prêcherons certainement un message percutant comparable à d’énormes grêlons (Rév. 16:21). Nous proclamerons peut-être la destruction très prochaine du monde de Satan. Le moment venu, nous saurons exactement quel message proclamer et comment le faire. Utiliserons-nous les mêmes méthodes que celles que nous utilisons depuis plus de 100 ans pour accomplir notre ministère ? Ou en utiliserons-nous d’autres ? Nous verrons bien. En tout cas, il semble que nous aurons l’honneur de proclamer courageusement le message de jugement de Jéhovah Notre message poussera très probablement les nations à essayer de mettre définitivement fin à notre prédication. Tout comme nous avons besoin du soutien de Jéhovah quand nous prêchons aujourd’hui, nous aurons besoin de compter sur lui à ce moment-là. Nous pouvons être sûrs que notre Dieu nous ‘remplira de force’ pour que nous puissions faire sa volonté  - TG2019/10  §8,9 Qu’est-ce que la lecture biblique de cette semaine t’a appris sur Jéhovah ? La Bible parle d’un ange qui dit aux habitants de toute la terre d’adorer Dieu (Révélation 14:6, 7). Comment fait-il ? Est-ce qu’il crie du haut du ciel pour être entendu par tout le monde ? — Non. Ce sont les disciples de Jésus sur la terre qui parlent de Dieu autour d’eux, et les anges les aident dans cette tâche. Ils veillent à ce que tous les humains qui veulent vraiment connaître Dieu aient l’occasion d’entendre parler de lui. Nous aussi, nous pouvons participer à cette prédication et recevoir l’aide des anges. – Enseignant p65 ‘ Une bonne nouvelle éternelle à annoncer ’ et qu’il dit d’une voix forte : “ Craignez Dieu et rendez-lui gloire, parce que l’heure de son jugement est venue. ” (Révélation 14:6, 7). Cette “ heure ” de jugement est une période courte qui englobe à la fois le moment où les jugements divins décrits dans la prophétie sont prononcés et celui où ils sont exécutés. Nous vivons actuellement cette période. Aujourd’hui, avant que l’heure du jugement ne s’achève, l’exhortation retentit : “ Craignez Dieu et rendez-lui gloire. ” Qu’implique-t-elle ? Craindre Dieu comme il convient, c’est se détourner du mal – TG2005  1/5 p23 Révélation 15:3 dit : « Grandes et prodigieuses sont tes œuvres, Jéhovah Dieu, le Tout-Puissant. Justes et vraies sont tes manières d’agir, Roi d’éternité. » Que veut dire le titre « Tout-Puissant » ? Que Jéhovah est la personne la plus puissante de l’univers. Et que veut dire le titre « Roi d’éternité » ? Qu’il est éternel, c’est-à-dire qu’il a toujours existé – Enseigne p13 La Bible dit de Jéhovah : “ Toi seul tu es fidèle. ” (Révélation 15:4). Comment est-ce possible ? Des humains et des anges n’ont-ils pas, eux aussi, manifesté une fidélité remarquable. Et Jésus Christ ? N’est-il pas le “ fidèle ” de Dieu ? Alors pourquoi affirmer que Jéhovah seul est fidèle ? C’est d’abord parce que la fidélité relève de l’amour. Puisque “ Dieu est amour ”, qu’il en est la personnification, qui donc pourrait manifester la fidélité plus complètement que lui. Les anges et les humains ont bien la faculté de refléter ses attributs, mais lui seul est fidèle au sens absolu. Et puis, étant “ l’Ancien des jours ”, il exerce la bonté de cœur depuis plus longtemps que n’importe laquelle de ses créatures, céleste ou terrestre. Jéhovah est donc le modèle suprême de fidélité ; aucune de ses créatures ne soutient la comparaison. - Approchez-vous de Jéhovah  p282 §7,8 Que se passera-t-il après la destruction des fausses religions ? Ce sera le moment de révéler ce que nous avons vraiment dans le cœur. Il ne faut pas s’attendre à ce que l’interruption, le répit, qui se produira durant la grande tribulation donne lieu à un afflux de nouveaux croyants. Par contre, elle offrira à tous les vrais croyants la possibilité de prouver leur amour pour Jéhovah et de soutenir les frères du Christ. Bien que nous ne connaissions pas dans le détail tout ce qui se produira durant cette période d’épreuve, attendons-nous à devoir faire des sacrifices. Pour rester en vie, les chrétiens du Ier siècle ont dû abandonner leurs biens et endurer des privations. Serons-nous disposés à subir des pertes matérielles pour rester fidèles ? Serons-nous prêts à faire tout ce qu’il faudra pour prouver notre fidélité à Jéhovah ? Songe un peu : Comme le prophète Daniel en son temps, nous serons les seuls, en ces jours-là, à continuer d’adorer Dieu, coûte que coûte. Ce ne sera pas le moment de prêcher la « bonne nouvelle du royaume ». Ce temps-là sera révolu. L’époque de « la fin » sera arrivée. Les serviteurs de Dieu proclameront sans aucun doute un message de jugement percutant. Celui-ci pourrait bien comporter une déclaration annonçant que la fin complète du monde de Satan est imminente. La Bible compare ce message à une grêle. On lit : « Une grande grêle, dont chaque grêlon pesait environ un talent, est descendue du ciel sur les hommes, et les hommes ont blasphémé Dieu à cause de la plaie de la grêle, parce que grande était sa plaie, extraordinairement » (Rév. 16:21).  TG2015 15/7 p16 Quelles autres perles spirituelles as-tu découvertes dans la lecture biblique de cette semaine ? Rév.13:1-4, 18. “ Une bête sauvage ” symbolisant les gouvernements humains monte “ de la mer ”, c’est-à-dire des masses agitées de l’humanité. Cette bête, que Satan a créée et dotée de pouvoir, porte le nombre 666, ce qui souligne son degré élevé d’imperfection. Sachant ce que représente cette bête, nous ne la suivons pas avec admiration ni ne l’adorons, contrairement à ce que font les humains en général. – TG2009  15/2 p4 Rév.13:8 — Qu’est-ce que “ le rouleau de vie de l’Agneau ” ? Il s’agit d’un rouleau symbolique où ne sont inscrits que les noms de ceux qui sont appelés à régner avec Jésus Christ dans son Royaume céleste, y compris les noms des chrétiens oints qui sont encore sur la terre. Les premiers noms qui y ont été inscrits l’ont été à la Pentecôte de l’an 33. Par la suite, un nombre sans cesse croissant de noms y a été ajouté. Depuis 1918, l’œuvre consistant à sceller le reste des 144 000 héritiers du Royaume est entrée dans sa phase finale. Bientôt, tous auront leur nom écrit de façon indélébile dans le rouleau de vie de l’Agneau.– TG2009  15/2 p3 Adorer la “ bête sauvage ” et son “ image ”, leur rendre hommage ou s’incliner devant elles revient à les servir, car leurs adorateurs s’identifient à des partisans de “ la bête sauvage ” et de son “ image ” par une marque sur la main (avec laquelle on sert) ou sur le front (visible de tous). Puisque c’est le Diable qui donne à la bête sauvage son pouvoir, adorer la bête sauvage signifie en réalité adorer ou servir le Diable. — Ré 13:4, 15-17 - it-1 p574 13:11-13 — En quel sens la bête sauvage à deux cornes agit-elle comme un dragon et fait-elle descendre du feu du ciel ? Le fait que la bête sauvage à deux cornes, identifiée à la Puissance mondiale anglo-américaine, parle comme un dragon signifie qu’elle recourt aux menaces, aux pressions et à la violence pour forcer les gens à accepter son type de domination. Elle fait descendre du feu du ciel en ce sens qu’elle s’attribue le rôle d’un prophète en prétendant qu’elle a vaincu les forces du mal au cours des deux guerres mondiales du XXe siècle et qu’elle l’a emporté sur le communisme. – TG2009  15/2 La virginité spirituelle. Tout comme le grand prêtre en Israël ne pouvait épouser qu’une vierge, de même le Grand Prêtre souverain, Jésus Christ, ne peut avoir au ciel qu’une “ vierge ” pour “ épouse ” spirituelle. L’épouse de Christ se compose de 144 000 personnes ointes de l’esprit, qui, individuellement, préservent leur ‘ virginité ’ en se tenant séparées du monde et en se gardant pures sur les plans moral et doctrinal. — Ré 14:1, 4 – it-1 p1153 En raison de toute la propagande satanique faite dans le monde, les paroles que Jean met maintenant par écrit sont vraiment appropriées : “ Écoute ! Je viens comme un voleur. Heureux celui qui reste éveillé et garde ses vêtements de dessus, pour qu’il ne marche pas nu et qu’on regarde sa honte. ” (Révélation 16:15). Qui vient “ comme un voleur ” ? Jésus lui-même, qui arrive à une heure non précisée en qualité d’Exécuteur au service de Jéhovah. Lorsqu’il était encore sur la terre, Jésus a également comparé sa venue à celle d’un voleur, en disant : “ Veillez donc, parce que vous ne savez pas quel jour votre Seigneur vient. Voilà pourquoi, vous aussi, montrez-vous prêts, car c’est à une heure que vous ne pensez pas que le Fils de l’homme vient. ” (Matthieu 24:42, 44 ; Luc 12:37, 40). Faisant écho à cet avertissement, l’apôtre Paul a dit : “ Le jour de Jéhovah vient exactement comme un voleur dans la nuit. Quand ils diront : ‘ Paix et sécurité ! ’ alors une destruction subite sera sur eux à l’instant même. ” “ Paix et sécurité ! ” : toute proclamation de ce genre est trompeuse ; elle émane de Satan. – re chap32 §27 En Révélation 16:15, Jésus nous avertit qu’une chose similaire peut arriver de nos jours. Les prêtres et les Lévites préfiguraient les frères oints de Jésus. Mais, par extension, la mise en garde de Jésus concerne aussi la grande foule. Les vêtements de dessus en question identifient ceux qui les portent à des chrétiens Témoins de Jéhovah. S’ils laissaient les pressions que le monde de Satan exerce sur eux les faire sombrer dans le sommeil, ou l’inactivité, ils perdraient probablement ces vêtements de dessus ; en d’autres termes, ils cesseraient d’être identifiés à des chrétiens purs. Cette situation les couvrirait de honte. Ils risqueraient d’aller à un échec complet. - re chap32 §30 “ Et elles [les paroles inspirées par les démons] les ont rassemblés [les rois ou dirigeants humains] au lieu qu’on appelle en hébreu Armaguédon. ” (Révélation 16:16). Ce nom n’apparaît qu’une seule fois dans la Bible, mais il a enflammé l’imagination des hommes. Les dirigeants du monde mettent les hommes en garde contre l’éventualité d’un Armaguédon nucléaire. Le terme Armaguédon étant également associé à la ville antique de Meguiddo, qui fut le théâtre de nombreuses batailles décisives aux temps bibliques, des chefs religieux en ont déduit que la guerre ultime qui sera livrée sur la terre aura lieu dans cette petite région du globe. Ils sont en cela fort éloignés de la vérité. Ce nom ne désigne toutefois pas un lieu réel, mais représente la situation dans laquelle toutes les nations en opposition avec Jéhovah Dieu sont rassemblées et seront finalement détruites par lui. Il s’agit d’une situation mondiale - re chap32 §31,32
    • Moving forward, 7:25 He will speak words against the Most High, and he will continually harass the holy ones of the Supreme One. He will intend to change times and law, and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the Court sat, and they took away his rulership,* in order to annihilate him and to destroy him completely. 27 “‘And the kingdom and the rulership and the grandeur of the kingdoms under all the heavens were given to the people who are the holy ones of the Supreme One. Their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all rulerships will serve and obey them.’28 “This is the end of the matter. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts alarmed me greatly, so that I turned pale; but I kept the matter in my own heart.” I have read the book Pay Attention to Daniel Prophesy many times. I agree with the description of events of Daniel 7. Jehovah has let the world alone,that all events are mans mistakes. I see this as the first physical act against Satan's world? As I read 7:25,26,27 it appears an event happens 3-1/2 times or 3-1/2 years before the entire Kingdom takes possession of the Earth at Armageddon.   Is this a fulfillment after the persecution of the GB after 1914 as written in the Daniel book of chapter 9?
    • Are you for real? You know nothing about me.....and the tests I had to face....  But I know the word of God and I have paid my dues.  My daughter had cancer and had surgery  which lasted the entire day..... without blood and she was 8 and half months old.  .... If she had taken blood she would not have survived.  It is what the doctors and this world don't tell you that is important!  I can share all the info I learnt  with you to prove to you that the bible is absolutely right when it cautions us to abstain from blood. .... if you are interested I can inform you. It takes the liver 30 days to break down foreign blood in the system..... if the person is too weak they get anaphalactic shock from the blood transfusion - which is never given as the reason for death on the death certificate. ..... always complications from surgery. Life is important to me ..... but everlasting life is more important. 
    • Are you honest? I have just seen you bashing JWs, never acknowledging anything good about them.   You have given me labels many times in your so-called bias - search for something which can only be called truth if it confirms to your personal viewpoint.  How unrealistic this expectation in a wicked world...... Do you believe the bible?   Yes or No ?   God himself chose king Saul for his humility and then saul turned aside and became unapproved.... to the extent that he visited the witch if Endor calling up the dead.   Jesus chose Jude himself after praying with holy spirit and jude later became  wicked (practicing theft, deceit) and eventually betrayed him.....  We can try to obtain a clean congregation but there will always be individuals who can turn wicked and create problems until someone speaks up and evidence is obtained.   And if the government cannot get a conviction ?  Then we only have rumours to go on..... which is unloving if there is no proof.  The bible itself says we must not defame others.  It is also a grave offence.  This is why it is hard to obtain perfection. Do we err on the side of obtaining justice or mercy...... because both these attributes are important.
    • We had a joke in SA - the light green people must please sit in the back of the bus...... In South Africa we use the term 'coloured' in different way than USA.   Historically we had a group of people (since inception of SA 370 years ago) who were a mix between black and white and they spoke the European language : Dutch.  So they were officially not black and not white.  To the whites they were never white enough and for the black people not black enough. 
  • Popular Now