Last Reply

Replies

Views

Guest Nicole -
Guest Nicole -

Top Posters

• Guest 1

Guest Nicole

Pachuca, Hidalgo.-  Con 54 conferencias, el grupo religioso Testigos de Jehová celebrará su asamblea regional 2018, con el tema Sea Valiente, en el poliforum Carlos Martínez Balmori, de la capital hidalguense.
Francisco Gómez, su portavoz, mencionó que los eventos son gratuitos y se realizarán por todo el país, en distintas fechas; en Pachuca será a partir del próximo 15 de junio.
Seguirá con las fechas del 22 y 29 de junio. Entre los títulos que se compartirán será La esperanza de la resurrección nos dará valor y La declaración de paz y seguridad.
Manifestó que, en esta ocasión, el tema es debido a “que vivimos tiempos difíciles, ser valiente es esencial para hacer frente a las dificultades de la vida, y la asamblea regional de este año tiene este objetivo, pues analizaremos ejemplos de hombres y mujeres valientes que se mencionan en la Biblia”.
Destacó que las más de 50 conferencias contienen 37 presentaciones multimedia; asimismo, la proyección de una película llamada La historia de Jonás, una lección de valentía y compasión, mientras que en sesiones de la mañana y tarde comenzarán todos los días con videos musicales.
Francisco Gómez indicó que la asamblea está abierta para todas las personas, “estamos seguros el programa gustará mucho a todos los que asistan”.
Además de familias hidalguenses, se espera la visita de provenientes del Estado de México, Ciudad de México, Tlaxcala y Puebla.

https://www.elsoldehidalgo.com.mx/local/asamblea-regional-de-testigos-de-jehova

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• ... and even more interesting is the Society will hold to the 607 date in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary. THAT's what makes it interesting !! The rough equivalent of saying the Japanese Empire bombed Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1930, or Obama saying "If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan."
    • From what I have seen in movies, many black people are smarter than many white people. Back when I was about ten or eleven years old, they used to have a TV show on at Saturday midnight, called "Shock Theatre". They used to show "Frankenstein", "Bride of Frankenstein" the "Werewolf", "The Mummy", and lots of haunted house movies, and stories of Edgar Allen Poe..  I noticed that groups of white people for some reason would go to a haunted house for some reason, and it would be some seriously creepy castle surrounded by thick fog, with wolves howling in the background, with cobwebs, bats, and in the entrance foyer would be a column of ice cold air. and the furniture would skittish across the room, and fall over all by itself, and a moaning voice from somewhere around the ceiling would say " GEEEEEEET OUTTTTTTTT !. Then, blood would start pouring down the large circular staircase, and some stupid white guy would say "Hey!, lookit the blood coming down the stairs .... let's go upstairs and INVESTIGATE!!" ...turns out , this was a very bad idea for everybody involved. Meanwhile, a black person would have been three miles away, running as fast as he can!  
    • Do not put words in my mouth. You know ...... societies changes all the time and their values also. Soo wrong attitudes should be corrected so people can use their lives to worship God.  A person who is preaching and living a clean life will not try to shy away from dedicating himself to God. 
    • Probably the most superficial posting here on this forum because there is no concept of historical context.   Always placing old articles and using modern laws and attitudes to  defame Jws In South Africa the JW brothers had to constantly ask permission from the government for assemblies to allow different colours of people to mingle...... and this was in the 70s and 80s....  When a white person wanted to preach in a black suburb  he would face personal danger and visa versa -  when a black person wanted to preach in a white area he would be thrown out and the npolice called.  It was society attitudes (and in case of SA - enforced by laws) which dictated what values one could hold.   I grew up in the 50s in Africa.  From young  age I saw black women with breasts uncovered in the streets.... I saw a murder of a black man killing another before I was ten.   I knew about Muti- murders (witch-doctor medicine from body parts)  and I thought it was depraved...even as a child.  .  How depraved must voodoo, witch doctors etc not bave seemed to those people living  in 1902 when colonists went to Africa.  British soldiers who underestimated the black "  impi" were slaughtered in war.  Read up about it on Google -  isandlwana.  The movie "zulu"  was the stand of a small group of engineers against a portion of this army. In 1902 JWs definitely held the wrong view of Canaans/Ham's offspring but this was corrected afterwards.  Today,  JWs in the entire world are one United nation while many other religions remain separate.  I saw many churches in USA 5 years ago where only black people attended, and many where only whites attend.  Most  white churches still believe that these are the offspring of Ham because they have not been taught the truth about the bible.  We have matured and hold Jehovahs views on race. I joined a forum  recently as a JW.  The group wanted my views as a JW.  I was shocked to learn how racially divided USA is now and how many people hate whites just for their skin color and perceived past inustices.  Black Israelites took over the conversation and i wish to add - this is a growing trend in USA. USA has a lot of problems to deal with because they have not corrected the historical problems.  JWs have corrected historical errors. If you want to know more about the superstitions in Africa- even amongst the educated..... I can inform you.  Latin America also have many superstitions which Catholicism has not removed.   These practices are not tolerated by JWs when members revert back to old spiritistic practices.   These JWs are corrected and unrepentent ones removed.  There was  a special booklet,  against all forms of spiritism, written which I used extensively in Africa...... and it is also used in the Caribean and south America.   The muslims are also very superstitious about the evil eye etc.  This is realities....in the world .... not fallacies.  JWs now preach to anyone who has an ear to listen in over 1000 printed languages.  The bible is not bias but in 1902 ..... the JWs were..........which proves this point: if one allows jehovah to correct you and you follow the bible's guidance - you will get it right in the end .......and after all.... it is not the beginning that counts but the end of the race.
    • The greatest gift Versions: #1#2#3#4 I'd like to offer you a gift Something sweet Something rare Not an ordinary gift Not one of those that you lost Or never opened Or that you have left in the train Or never accepted But one of those that you open and cry That you are happy about and you don't pretend to be On this day of mid-September I will dedicate to you My greatest gift   I'll like to give your smile away to the moon So that whoever looks at it at night, can think of you So it would remember to you that my love is important And that it doesn't matter what people say Because you have protected me with your jealousy And even though very tired you smile never disapperead I have to go but in my heart I know Your presence is always an arrival And never a departure My greatest gift My greatest gift   I would like you to offer me a gift An untold dream Give it to me right now One of those that I don't know how to open In front of other people Because my greatest gift It's only ours forever.   I'll like to give your smile away to the moon So whoever looks at it at night, can think of you So it would remember to you that my love is important And that it doesn't matter what people say Because you have protected me with your jealousy And even though very tired you smile never disapperead I have to go but in my heart I know Your presence is always an arrival And never...   And if the end had to come now Let it be in a ravine Not in order to hate me But only because I want to fly And if this agony denies everything to you If it denies to you the life itself, breathe mine And I was being very careful not to fall in love before I met you And I was confusing my life with the others' I don't want to harm myself anymore now Love, love   I'll like to give your smile away to the moon So whoever looks at it at night, can think of you So it would remember to you that my love is important And that it doesn't matter what people say And then Given love, taken love, never rendered love A love as great as the time that never surrendered A love that speaks to me with your eyes I have in front of me You are, you are. you are My greatest gift https://lyricstranslate.com
    • If Jack was not in such an all-fired hurry to prove racial prejudice, he would note that the above comment does exactly the opposite and is remarkable for its time (1952). The “worldly wise and powerful and noble” may look down on them (anyone care to argue that they didn’t at that time?) but God certainly does not, nor his organized servants. Blacks are paid the highest compliment for displaying godly traits that can be paid—of being “meek and teachable and form them comes a high percentage of theocratic increase.” Even NOW overt racism is perceived by many blacks. It was 50 times worse a century ago. So, yes, the idea of not waving before a red flag before a racist world is not such a horrible idea. Given prejudice back then, the WT probably saved a lot of black lives by doing as they did. Jack is just doing his usual Jack—trying to stir up hate when no basis for it exists.
    • Oh God, How I Love You In the sky, the clouds that are going towards the sea, pass by. They seem like white handkerchiefs that salute our love.   Oh God..., how I love you! It is not possible, to have in my arms so much happiness. To kiss your lips that smell of wind. We two, in love like nobody in the world...   Oh God.., how I love you! It makes me cry. In all my life I have never felt a love so dear, a love so true. Who can stop the river that runs towards the sea, the swallows in the sky that are going towards the sun, who can change the love, my love for you?   Oh God..., how I love you!   A love so dear, a love so true. Who can stop the river that runs towards the sea, the swallows in the sky that are going towards the sun, who can change the love, my love for you?   Oh God..., how I love you! Oh God..., how I love you! https://lyricstranslate.com
  • Popular Now