Bible Speaks

• Views 903
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s with a Heavy Heart I close this account. Governing Body is now asking us to stay away from Social Media. I will only have a account for Education of Health and Emotional Support. Jehovah Bless!

MY  THOUGHTS  SIMILAR.....   BUT  WE'RE  ALL  LITTLE  DIFFERENT  JW   JEHOVAH  KNOWS  IT !    MAY  JEHOVAH  DAILY  BLESS  YOU  AND  YOUR  FAMILY.....      DEAR   BIBLE SPEAK

I too will miss your perspective on many things. I have shared them with my congregation because they have not seen or thought as you have. That is why there is 8. so many of us, 'unified' not uniform

Posted Images

MY  THOUGHTS  SIMILAR.....   BUT  WE'RE  ALL  LITTLE  DIFFERENT  JW :)  JEHOVAH  KNOWS  IT !    MAY  JEHOVAH  DAILY  BLESS  YOU  AND  YOUR  FAMILY.....      DEAR   BIBLE SPEAKS.... :x

Perhaps  you  can  write  us  the  link  from  the  new  Education of Health and Emotional Support ?  thanks?

THANKS  FOR  YOUR  BIG  ENGAGEMENT  FOR  ALL  YOU  GAVE  US  HERE !!

GREETINGS  AND  LOVE  FROM  YOUR  SISTER  A.A.  from  GERMANY

See  us  in  the  NW,  so  Jehovah  will  allows :x 1f64f.png

MANY  BEAUTIFUL  PINK  ROSES  -----.jpg

@Bible Speaks You will be missed. Thank you for sharing what you could to millions of viewers.

Although a forum is different than social media. Just to be technical.

Nowhere have they ever said that all online publishing should cease on every website except jw.org. That would be preposterous.

People don't join this website because their friends join. They join to add to a story or tell a story. That simple.

No different than someone who writes something in a book.

I noticed that this topic of yours alone has been shared by 43 different people to their hundreds / thousands of friends. 

That is the power of this website.

When you write something here.... OTHER PEOPLE can share it to many other places including social media sites.

This site AMPLIFIES your own voice and allows others to respond to you.

Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites let you talk to your friends (and not even all of them) and then they decide if the rest of the world even notices your post.

This website lets people vote what is shared by their clicks.

If it is something good... it will be shared.

If the topic is not interesting... it won't.

I too will miss your perspective on many things. I have shared them with my congregation because they have not seen or thought as you have. That is why there is 8. so many of us, 'unified' not uniformed of a people in this faith. We are all on the same transportation ride to the exact same destination, to eternal life under perfect theocratic sovereignty with Jehovah as One to everyone as he was in the very beginning before Adam sinned. Then each of us can make the choice as they did, do we want to stay, or follow after Satan.

But now we need all of us, really, we do. We have barriers that we have to tear down now, because we are a 'human race' a family belonging to Jehovah God. We have never had to think like that. Truly brothers and sisters common on all levels and loving each other for no other reason than to gain a smile and hug! For no evil will not exist any more after Satan is destroyed. Earth will be fill with the knowledge of Jehovah. Man, I can't wait. Take care and agape! You will be missed from this home site, I personally will miss you. ???????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.