The World News Media

Armageddon is Over! Satan Abyssed!

The Librarian

Our Librarian is telling very less private, I know.  I appreciate such of tactics ! :)  

I not feel hated here or anywhere else !  We must try, giving a good JW example.... Not so easy, I know that.  But I always tried my best on all websites with the Librarian and the echo / feedback mostly nice :x

Thats all I want tell about this theme. Agape! 1f64f.png

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank  you,  dear  Blanchie      For  me  its  a  lousy  post.... My  own  opinion !    But  just  now  such  a  terrible  report ! ONLY  Jehovah  has  the  plan   

NO, not  for  me  as  a  JW !!      NOT  MY  view / belief....   @JW Insider A  futuristic novel  comparing  with  our  end-time  and  JEHOVA'S  PLAN ?  Also  with  these 

I  can't  accept  that  from  JW Insider,  dear  Blanchie,  sorry TOO  much  around  bla bla  for  me....

Posted Images

On 6/11/2018 at 10:01 PM, JW Insider said:

It's intended to exercise your imagination.

They can keep it, thanks ?. I'm with Queen Esther on this one. I think it's silly. It's like the 5 year old riding on the back of an orca whale.....there will be some very disappointed 5 year olds.

Just today, a sister and I were waiting for her father who was at the Dr. and we were talking about "our hope" and wondering how it was all going to transpire in reality. I'm afraid I am too much of a realist and I go too deep. I can't help thinking about the practical side of things when I visualize paradise. Human society has such a complicated  infrastructure going on it's hard to imagine all that collapsed and gone and still be able to function. The friends talk about doing this and that, forgetting that those things require a set of many other things. In our magazines we see those beautiful houses in the middle of nowhere like it was the simplest thing to do. Who will cut the wood into workable timber? Who will provide the machinery and the power to do so? How will it be transported? If by horses, those horses need to be fed and watered and taken care of. Who will make the harness to pull the cart? Who will make the cart? The workers need to be fed and watered and taken care of. Who will till the soil and plant the seeds, harvest and mill the flour and build the ovens to make that beautiful bread to feed the workers? What about the clothes on their backs (assuming we will have clothing)? Who will plant and harvest the cotton? Who will spin the thread to make the cloth? Who will sow the cloth? Who will make the needles to sow with? The list goes on and on and we haven't even begun to lay the foundation of that beautiful house. We also have to bare in mind that although there will be plenty of people who will know how to do all this, (those resurrected) will all those various craftsmen and farmers all be conveniently located on our chosen plot of land? Of course we will have plenty of time to to do all things, but we will still have to eat and be clothed. And we will all have to be relatively close to a stream or body of water to drink and to wash in and have somewhere to lay our head down. I could go on and on as I am sure other will be able to if they really think about it.

Oh, and some think we will have TV to watch monthly broadcasts or paradise news. I wonder how the electricity will be supplied to our devices? Who will make and take care of the turbines (or whatever will be used) that makes the electricity? I guess we could have individual solar powered generators....

It will be interesting to see how we will do things. We will have a perfect mind, so there is no telling where that could take us :). And there is nothing to say that we won't have angelic help either. I would quite welcome that! xD

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.