Replies

Views

The Librarian -
The Librarian -

Top Posters

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      I just got this email today, from somebody who got my name from the Archive!
      It says to "READ MESSAGE WITH CAREFULNESS"
      This is supposed to be a secret, so if you tell anybody ... tell them not to tell!
      =========================================================================
      "
      Dearest In The Jehovah James Thomas Rook, Jr ,                          

READ MESSAGE WITH CAREFULNESS    By a Reliable source i got your esteemed contacts through a Magazine of Jehovah Witness I read it was given to me by a Witness who came to Minister to us in the Asylum Camp here and decided to contact you after deep thought and prayers.   This  message is a Bitter but True life story of myself, indeed it is a well known fact that the internet allows for the unfiltered Ice Breaking Opportunity to meet someone who will be of Great assistance and help and people even meet over the Internet and end up getting Married WITHOUT KNOWING EACH OTHER BEFORE, so do give my message a Genuine Thought and Trust because i have a Genuine Intentions before contacting you.   My name is Michael Santino 25 years old, Single and the eldest child of Late Mr./Mrs. Williams Santino; i am the only surviving child of the family, i was Lucky because i was away in the University when the Rebels attacked my house and  killed every body at home, what a Dark day in the history of my life.   I came from the oil-rich region of Abyei, North East of South Sudan (THE WORLD YOUNGEST COUNTRY 9th JULY 2011) and my late father was a GOLD/METALLIC MINERALS Businessman who made his wealth from this business; even during his days alive he was so Generous to every person within and outside our Ethnicity this made him famous everywhere but in 2013 when the war broke out between President. Salva Kiir and his First Vice President Mr. Riek Machar the whole of South Sudan knew no Peace any more which eventually lead to the brutal killing of my entire family together with our house keepers including my Daddy's driver that fateful day.   I managed with hundreds of peoples that flee to Juba our Capital for rescue of my life where i got the help of UN Peace Keeper who took me into the only flight heading  to Nigeria where there is Peace, better and well kept Refugee Camp for our safety.   Before this ugly war my late father told me that he has Secretly deposited a Treasury Confidentially in a Security Company in Nigeria, he also told me that he Safe Keep it there for we his children so that when we grow up and matured we will share the wealth within our self (4 Children) and start a better living without suffering like he did when he was growing up, though we live a good Christian and decent life and are attending good schools  to gain western knowledge but it has all been shattered now, and i want you to take me to your country where i will continue my education and start a new life.   My dream is to be a Doctor and help the poor and less privileged people around Africa and the world at large, and this can be achieved with your help to be the Next Of Kin of my late father to claim this Box which is in the Security Vault of this Company here in Nigeria where i am presently seeking Asylum , but upon your answer to help me stand as the Next of Kin to claim this box which is containing $9.7 Million only then i will reveal to you how it shall be done with the assistance of my late fathers lawyer here also, but i offer you 20% of the total amount for your kind assistance to claim the box from the security company and to help me come over to your country to continue my education.     Lawyer Contacts. Mr. Williams Owoyemi Tel. +234- 9054849316 Email: williamsowo@lawyer.com   Kindly visit these link and understand my predicament   http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14069082 https://www.cfr.org/interactives/global-conflict-tracker#!/conflict/civil-war-in-south-sudan http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/south-sudans-civil-war-spirals-genocide-leaving-ghost-towns-wake/ http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-25427965   I look forward to your kind answer and do keep this message secret if you will help me or not because i am afraid of my life and i just Trust you and God with lawyer to make my Dream come to Reality.   Yours Son,
      Michael ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: santinomicha10@gmail.com ==================================================================== I have absolute confidence in the fact that this is a confidence game, every single word is a lie, and so painfully transparent that it is laughable.   ( wait for it .... wait for it .....)   (... here it comes!)   HAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAHAHAhahahahaha !!!    
    • By Bible Speaks
      Out in the ministry, defying intense dust and sun in Nsukka, Enugu, Nigeria.
      Photo shared by @jossyjay91
      Thank you 

• By The Librarian
      Working for Jehovah gives so much joy!
      Jehovah's happy people working together in unity
      via 
      Jahswill Chinedu 

• By TheWorldNewsOrg
      Curfew in southeast Nigeria after clashes between army, pro-Biafra supporters

• By Bible Speaks
      Breaking news::
       AUGUST 4, 2017
      NIGERIA
      Heavy Rainfall in Nigeria
      Extreme rains in southwest Nigeria from July 6 through July 12, 2017, caused flooding in the states of Delta state, isoko north, LGA,  Lagos, Niger, and Oyo. News reports indicate that at least 18 people have died as a result.
      The branch office of JehovahÂ’s Witnesses in Nigeria has confirmed that none of JehovahÂ’s Witnesses have been killed or injured during this disaster, though four were displaced. Additionally, two of the WitnessesÂ’ homes sustained damage and another one was destroyed. Witnesses in Nigeria are providing relief aid to their fellow worshippers as well as their non-Witness neighbors, a number of whom also were displaced or lost homes.

• By Kurt
      A set of identical twins brothers Itakke Usangnwan and Enyieokpon Usangnwan, last Saturday at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah of Witnesses in Uyo, Akwa Ibom wedded twin sisters Attah Abigail and Helen Obiofia. 
      Abigail Attah wedded Itakke Usangnwan while Helen Obiofia wedded Enyieokpon Usangnwan. 

See their beautiful pre-wedding photos after the cut.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      If Coca-Cola called it “misleading” when California tried to slap soda cans with obesity-warning labels, imagine the reaction to this news: A court in Nigeria has decided that two very popular Coke drinks there, Sprite and Fanta, are literally “poisonous” when consumed alongside vitamin C. A judge serving on Lagos’s High Court has ordered Nigerian Bottling Company, the local manufacturer of those drinks, to add labels warning consumers that they could be dangerous.
      The backstory on the case itself is complicated — in short, it started in 2008, when a Lagos businessman filed a lawsuit arguing he’d purchased large quantities of Nigerian Sprite and Fanta to export to England; but when they arrived, U.K. health authorities ran tests and concluded they weren’t fit for human consumption because the levels of benzoic acid and a food coloring called sunset yellow were so high, they posed a health risk if mixed with ascorbic acid. Fast-forward to the ruling this month, and the judge has widened the attack to include Nigeria’s own food regulators, who he calls “grossly irresponsible” for certifying the safety of Fanta and Sprite, even though they can become “poisonous in the presence of ascorbic acid.” Maybe the weirdest part: Nigerian Bottling Company’s defense was partly that its sodas aren’t intended for export — so, they’re, like, for Nigerians only — moving the judge to write that the company’s products “ought to be fit for human consumption irrespective of color or creed.”
      Both the Nigerian Bottling Company and the federal food-safety agency are appealing the ruling, essentially arguing: “But Coke’s products don’t exceed benzoic acid limits in Nigeria …” They cite limits set by the U.N.’s Food and Agriculture Organization, which technically wouldn’t label the sodas as dangerous, either. Permissible ingredient levels vary by country, depending on “a number of factors such as climate,” they say. (England is more temperate, versus the tropics where higher preservative levels are needed.) Regardless, the BBC reports the fiasco has basically caused “an uproar” among Nigerians, who aren’t so sure they still want to drink a soda that’s considered unsafe for humans in any part of the world, and several consumer groups have called for immediate boycotts.
      http://www.grubstreet.com/2017/03/nigeria-declares-sprite-and-fanta-are-poisonous.html

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Peace Euodia pictured above, died of excess bleeding during child delivery, because her church, Jehovah Witness Church does not permit her to accept blood transfusion.

• By The Librarian
      Nigeria, Africa. Greetings. 

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      A three-day Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Igbo Language has been concluded at Daluwon, near Lagos. The convention, which has as theme, “Guzosie Ike N’ebe Jehova No” (Remain Loyal To Jehovah”), attracted a total of 1,316 delegates to the Assembly Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Daluwon is located between Redemption Camp and Ofada town.
      The attendance is considered significant because Igbo is neither the lingua franca nor the language spoken by the natives.
      The three-day convention lasted from November 25 to 27. The programme on Friday focused on how Jesus Christ set a perfect example as God’s loyal one. Saturday was devoted to analysing what the Bible book of Job teaches Christians about remaining loyal despite intense suffering.
      The star attraction on Sunday was a gripping feature-length film on how the Biblical King Hezekiah “held fast to Jehovah” while being besieged by his enemies. (2 Kings 18:6).
      The convention featured talks, interviews and short videos. A total of 13 newly dedicated persons comprising seven males and six females dedicated themselves to Jehovah and were baptised during what several delegates described as a spiritual banquet.
      Brother Noah C J Ubani, Overseer of the News Media Department of the convention, told News Express that the convention was for Jehovah’s Witnesses and interested members of the public in Lagos and Ogun states who speak or understand Igbo Language. “There are 14 conventions holding on this ground this year, majority of them being in English and Yoruba languages,” he said.
      Ubani disclosed that the Igbo Language Convention was first held in 2015. “This is the second in two years. The ‘Imitate Jesus!’ Regional Convention held in December last year attracted only 11 congregations with a peak attendance of 1,004 delegates. But this year is a bumper, attracting 18 congregations,” he said.
      On why an Igbo Language Convention is being held far away from Igboland, Ubani explained that Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that “it is important for people to hear the good news of God’s Kingdom if possible in their mother tongue because they understand it better.” He backed up the belief by quoting what happened on Pentecost Day in 33 CE when people who gathered in Jerusalem to listen to Jesus’ apostles heard the good news in 14 different languages.
      Ubani disclosed that Jehovah’s Witnesses started forming Igbo Language congregations in the Lagos and Ogun area in 2014, adding that so far 17 have been formed, with others on the way. “Jehovah’s Witnesses,” he said, “are preaching in 18 languages in Nigeria. This is in fulfillment of Revelation 14:6, which speaks of an “angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue and people.”
      •Photo shows a cross section of delegates at “Guzosie Ike N’ebe Jehova No” (Remain Loyal To Jehovah”) Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses held at Daluwon, near Lagos, Nov. 25-27, 2016. 

• Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      No fewer than 40,000 delegates of the Christian witnesses of Jehovah from Oyo, Ogun and Osun states are expected to converge on the ancient city of Ibadan for  a three-day  convention .
      This was contained in a release issued by Jehovah’s Witnesses Media Contact, Mr Olayinka Dada made available to journalists in Ibadan.
      The Media contact stated that the convention billed for this weekend is to hold at the Ifatumo Assembly Hall, Ibadan with the delegates already arriving the ancient city.
      “Our conventions this year will feature content that will help people develop stronger bonds with friends, family members and above all, with God. We are confident that all who attend will enjoy these programs” he said.
      According to the release, the Convention with the theme of the “Remain Loyal to Jehovah” is to impart richly on the spirituality of Ibadan dwellers and boost the tourism industry.
      Mr Dada while stressing that Jehovah’s Witnesses  were of the strong believe that loyalty is an essential part of any healthy relationship and that this year conventions  would feature content that would help people develop stronger bonds with friends, family members and above all loyalty with God.
      “The Program sessions will begin at 8.20am on all three days of the Convention. Admission is free. Conventions of Jehovah’s Witnesses are supported entirely by voluntary donations”.
      Mr Dada maintained that the 3-Day Regional Convention would feature 49 presentations, each exploring the theme “Remain Loyal to Jehovah” with 35 video segments specifically for the program and two short films that will be shown on Saturday and Sunday.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The ongoing regional Convention of the Jehovah’s Witnesses for Lagos and Ogun States started last month and is expected to end this month, at the Assembly Halls in Ota, Daluwon, Lekki and Badagry. Themed, “Remain loyal to Jehovah,” the convention, according to the spokesman of the group, Mr. Martins Omotehinse, holds throughout the country and every Friday to Sunday.
      It features talks, short videos, symposia and Bible dramas.

Meanwhile, the series of convention in Ota Assembly Hall started in August and ends on December 16, while the ones in Badagry and Daluwon will start this month and ends on December 16. The convention series in Lekki Assembly ground starts on September 14 and ends on December 15, 2016.

• By The Librarian
      Add your fotos from Nigeria as a reply below
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Footage purportedly showing Boko Haram’s new leader has emerged online, displaying a masked gunman demanding that Nigeria’s government release their fighters in exchange for the abducted Chibok schoolgirls.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The 2016 Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Lagos and Ogun
      States kick off in August and September at the Assembly Halls in Ota,
      Daluwon, Lekki and Badagry respectively.
      The series of convention in Ota Assembly Hall starts on August 26 and
      ends on December 16, while the ones in Badagry and Daluwon start on
      September 9 and end on December 16. The convention series in Lekki
      Assembly ground starts on September 14 and ends on December 15, 2016.
      A spokesman of the Witnesses, Mr. Martins Omotehinse said the theme of
      the convention is: “Remain loyal to Jehovah”. He said that members of
      the public are cordially invited to the spiritually uplifting event
      which is free of charge.
      The convention which holds on Fridays to Sundays, each week would
      feature talks, short videos, symposia and Bible dramas. The first
      drama which comes up on Friday is entitled: “Who is on Jehovah’s
      side”. On that day, also by way of talks and short videos, delegates
      would be shown how Jesus Christ set outstanding examples of loyalty to
      Jehovah.
      On Saturday by 10:45am there would be baptism of new members.
      On Sunday, there would be a public Bible discourse entitled “When will
      loyal love triumph over hatred”. The convention will feature a total
      of 49 presentations with 35 video segments.
      Also on Sunday, delegates would be treated to a gripping
      feature-length film showing how King Hezekiah of ancient Judah trusted
      in Jehovah as enemies besieged Jerusalem.
      The series of conventions would be held throughout Nigeria in English,
      Nigerian Pidgin, Igbo, Egun, Efik, American Sign Language (ASL),
      Yoruba,  Isoko, Esan, Ijaw, Urhobo, Abua, Edo, French, Khana, Okpe,
      Hausa and Khogana.

• By Bible Speaks
      In Public Witnessing at Ponle Bus Stop Lagos, Nigeria
      Photo by jw.w
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Actualmente sirviendo en Nigeria como voluntario de construcción. El servicio del campo aquí es impresionante, a los niños realmente les encantan los vídeos de Caleb. Desafortunadamente nuestro proyecto pronto finalizará pero la hemos pasado muy bien sirviendo con los hermanos aquí por cuatro meses. 

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Después de una reunión en Alagbado, Nigeria.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fesahayonatan
    Newest Member
    fesahayonatan

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.