Jack Ryan

Could the ancient Jews eat pig fractions?

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Jack Ryan -
Shiwiii -

Top Posters

I spent about two hours in the hospital today havin' my very first colonoscopy ... where you lay on your side and a room full of people put tools and cameras up your butt, to see if you have mushrooms growing there ... and I had six baby mushrooms aborted before they developed fangs and ate me while alive. 

Although the probability of excessive bleeding was very low, ... "things happen", and I insisted on no blood or blood fractions, as is my custom ..... so I think Jack Ryan's question is valid, pertinent, and IMPORTANT.

Having that PRINCIPLE firmly answered in one's own mind is the beginning of truth. liberty and freedom from enslavement to the minds of men, and even the vagaries and delusions that we hold dear in our own little minds, made mostly of fat.

The TRUTH will make you free ... anything else will enslave you.

Afterwards, because I had not eaten anything for 36 hours before the procedure, I came home and had a HUGE ham sandwich Hoagie/Grinder.

I even enjoyed the Oink.

You know what I think is the most enjoyable part of this question and responses? It is that, yes it is silly and comical because of the ridiculousness of the question, it points out the exact same when applied to blood fractions within jws. I know that is the obvious, but you then have those who will make the disgust look on their face (like they smelled something bad) and explain how child like a comment like this is, not realizing that they are promoting exactly the same position. Not only promoting it, but living out such nonsense. 

Do not tell the emperor he has no clothes!!!!

• Similar Content

• By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via .ORG
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By admin
      The world's largest pork and hog producer was forced to destroy more than 50,000 pounds of its products after a worker allegedly urinated on the production line. 
      Over the weekend, production at a Smithfield Foods packing plant in Smithfield, Virginia, came to a sudden halt after an employee allegedly urinated while on the production line. 
      Footage of the incident obtained by local news outlet WAVY shows a worker removing his gloves and leaning up against a counter, apparently urinating. The worker is just feet away from other coworkers and directly next to the meat-filled production line, according to the video. 
      The worker appears to finish urinating, put his gloves back on, and move to continue his work. 
      Smithfield said in a statement that more than 50,000 pounds of product were disposed of following an internal investigation of the incident. 
      "The facility immediately halted production, fully cleaned the processing line, and sanitized all equipment multiple times before resuming operations," Smithfield said in a statement to Business Insider. "The employee has been suspended pending a complete investigation." 
      The statement continued: "The facility and its employees' immediate response and corrective actions to this isolated incident reflect the company's commitment to ensuring the safety and quality of its products." 
      Smithfield Foods is a $15 billion company with brands including Smithfield, Eckrich, and Nathan's Famous.
    • By The Librarian
      km-E Us 11 06 p1.pdf

km-E Us 11 06 p2.pdf

km-E Us 11 06 p3.pdf

km-E Us 11 06 p4.pdf

Related Items: (If you have any of the following items in PDF please post them below as a reply. Thank you)

Advance Decision to Refuse Specified Medical Treatment - Blood Card
      Jehovah's Witnesses and blood transfusions
      Revolutionary Blood Recycling Machine Developed Using Stratasys 3D Printing Undergoes Successful Patient Trials
      Why Jehovah's Witnesses Refuse Blood Transfusions
      What Does the Bible Say About Blood Transfusions?
      Why DonÂ’t JehovahÂ’s Witnesses Accept Blood Transfusions?
      Care Plan for Jehovah's Witness Women in Labour Refusing Blood Transfusion(s)
      Hospital Liaison Committee Network (HLC) for Jehovah's Witnesses - UK Version
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wanderingballoon
    Newest Member
    wanderingballoon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.