The World News Media

This tree is 9,560 years old... any ideas on how it survived a global flood?

Jack Ryan

RECOGNIZE THE  DILUVIAN.......  ALL  WERE  DEEP  UNDER  THE  WATER !!  MAYBE  ONLY  THE  BIG  FISHES  SURVIVED !! >>>>>>>>>  THE  BIBLE  IS  TALKING  FROM  8 PERSONS;  NOAH  AND HIS FAMILY  AND  THE  ANIMALS,  NOT  MORE !!

THE  BAD  PEOPLE  THE  PLANTS  AND  NEARLY  ALL  ANIMALS  DIED....   WHEN  JEHOVAH  HAS  A  PLAN,  IT  WORKS !  hahaha  :D

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ... assume every five years a branch bends over to touch the Earth, and it reproduces a tree trunk ... and the old trunk dies out.. That means that the trunk has replanted itself, and the old

I have often wondered it it was me, or EVERYBODY else, that had problems with delirium ...... and then I realized ! ... ... For me, it's not a problem .... .... I rather ENJOY IT

About October 1, 4026 B.C.E. ? *** w89 8/1 p. 10 par. 2 God Purposes That Man Enjoy Life in Paradise *** To recognize that, look back at the newly created Adam when he first received consc

Posted Images

16 hours ago, JW Insider said:

About October 1, 4026 B.C.E.

Based on the view that the oldest calendars start the year about Oct 1? Bit of a slim argument, but when else could it have been?

Dang!...... Surely Adam kept a record of his first wedding anniversary...................somewhere?

The  big  fishes  survived  and  maybe  less  special  plants, trees...  too  -  We  can  ask  later  for  that.  Noah  can  tell  us  a lot  about  that 1f601.png  We  will  have  many  commutattions !  A  VERY  interesting  time.....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.