The World News Media

Gerrit Loesch Condemns the UN in Hong Kong (clip)

Jack Ryan

On 12/16/2018 at 12:07 PM, Witness said:

You are so right, SM, I am “ignorant” of UN’s worldly dealings, since I try earnestly to be “no part of the world”.

And yet you find it fitting to accuse those who, as some claim to take part in things such as agenda 21 and a list of other things? Reasons why when it comes to such things, the term befits you well because this isn't the first time I had stated this to you.

If it has been debunked, perhaps YOU can share this with @Equivocation as ‘food for thought’.

I am willing and able to share, as is with the history of things in regqards to the World of NGOs, and as an added benefit, for others to see.

In the meantime, some things are just so blatant, they can’t be “debunked”.   This is for Equivocation to explore Watchtower’s worldly ties in Europe, even after it was revealed the organization had been a member of the NGO in the US for nine years. 

It begins around 8:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChGGzgeP9d0

https://lib.ohchr.org/HRBodies/UPR/Documents/Session7/EG/EAJCW_UPR_EGY_S07_2010_TheEuropeanAssociationofJehovahsChristianWitnesses.pdf

And yet you haven't read the final portions of the very pdf you linked regarding religious human rights? This is the same article I brought up to so and so here in regards to Religious Rights - ironic I see it here again and like before, key points have been ignored by you, likewise, with the very person I linked this information to months ago here.

@Equivocation For starters, the video Witness linked this same man confused his audience on trust fund information, and in order to sway the masses on his side. A former JW who has dwelled in trust fund and financial information, of which I posted before, thoroughly exposed Mr. Zelda by bringing forth truth to claim on what a trust fund actually is, as can be read here so it will give you some enlightenment of who Mr. Zelda is and how one-sided it tends to be - even going as far as people bringing this up to him via comment only to be ignored.

What Mr. Zelda did not touch base further on in this regards is that not only the Jehovah's Witnesses/The Watchtower was an NGO (registered without signature in the 1991 after being informed to gain access to library resources, having registered as a DPI NGO in 1992) with a DPI status only, let alone go into detail of the DPI NGO documents regarding any one registering as an DPI NGO. A DPI means Department of Public Information. There is also another meaning regarding other things, UNDPI which stands for United Nations Department of Public Information. It is a department of the Secretariat of the United Nations that is tasked with raising public awareness and support of the work of the United Nations through strategic communications campaigns, media and relationships with civil society groups, as it stands today, the information on this matter can be found on their own website: http://www.un.org/en/sections/departments/department-public-information/index.html

In the United Nations' system, there are NGOs who are associated with ECOSOC which stands for and or means Economic and Social Council, and there are NGOs affiliated with, as already mentioned, the DPI, again, meaning Department of Public Information (DPI). In the history of the Jehovah's Witnesses affiliation with being an NGO, to which they were verified as to registering without a signature, for in the early 1990s, no signature was ever require in those days for the form that they used, for such was a simply fill in what is being asked of you.

Furthermore, most people, even those who buy into conspiracy tend to quote and confuse what a DPI is to an ECOSOC, vice versa confuse the two when in reality, both of such are different - ECOSOC I will go over shortly in my other response. To be brief and simple - They do not know the difference in NGOs affiliated with DPI status and a ECOSOC status, which is [this status] in fact quite common with NGOs nowadays.

This is an example of how such forms, well in template form, looks like nowadays, and in other cases, it mirrors as such electronically: https://outreach.un.org/sites/outreach.un.org/files/ngorelations_legacy/2016/10/Instructions.pdf

The other ones can easily be googled by both for you and those whoa re against you, however only one side sees the difference while the other equates both statuses as the same.

The opponents of your faith will bear claim that an outline from the letter shows that the Watchtower was an associated NGO (they haven't touched based on the DPI status) and to become associated required the Watchtower to accept the following as read below

I also advise you to take the time to look at this http://www.un.org/documents/ga/res/13/ares13.htm

Claim: that the NGO share the ideals of the UN Charter;

According to the 1946 General Assembly Resolution 13 concerning the purpose and activities of the DPI, which is to, according to the link to the website, to promote to the greatest possible extent and informed understanding of the works and purposes of the UN among the people of the world. For they are to use NGOs to provide the public with information about the UN.

It is not a resolution about NGOs supporting the charter of the UN nor is it a resolution about NGOs supporting the goals of the UN, or the sharing of ideals within the charter itself, more so NGOs part of the system posed by the UN.

The core purpose of DPI NGOs was primarily to provide the public with information about the UN. Which is vastly different from the opposite affiliation, ECOSOC. Resolution 1296, which was the first thing to have been written in the charter itself (also check out Article 71) to summarize, it says ECOSOC may make suitable arrangements for consultation with non-governmental organizations which are concerned with matters within its competence. Such arrangements may be made with international organizations and, where appropriate, with national organizations after consultation with the Member of the United Nations concerned.

A later resolution was later integrated by ECOSOC concerning NGOs,

ECOSOC, regarding Article 71 of the charter, recognizing that arrangements for consultation with non-governmental organizations provide an important means of furthering the purposes and principles of the United Nations. Considering that consultations between the Council and its subsidiary organs and the non-governmental organizations should be developed to the fullest practicable extent, Approves the following arrangements, which supersede those set out in its resolution 288 B (X) of 27 February 1950 — ECOSOC Resolution 1296 (XLIV) Arrangements for Consultation with Non-Governmental Organizations; 23 May 1968

This same resolution states about an ECOSOC NGO(s)  that one shall undertake to support the work of the United Nations.

Those who skip upon details to mislead and or confuse people, who boast that your faith community has agreed to support totally the United Nations were not taking in anything and everything regarding a DPI, but rather, using information regarding ECOSOC resolutions to go after some gullible Jim and Tom who would take information without dwelling upon more information for themselves, therefore, such ones tend to confuse the two, an NGO with a DPI status, and an NGO with an ECOSOC status, more so, they also fail to see how DPIs are totally separate from the UN department.

Since the NGO status of the Watchtower was only a DPI, and never was an ECOSOC (which if they were, it would have destroyed the Jehovah's Witnesses long time ago), so since resolution 1296 never applied to them since, again, never was an ECOSOC NGO.

have a demonstrated interest in United Nations issues and a proven ability to reach target or specialized audiences, such as educators, media representatives, policy makers and the business community;

To be brief, I never seen them promote and or bring to claim anything in terms of a single world government that is Orwellian under the hands of man. Nor has it ever been seen among them showing support and or promoting things such as Agenda 21 for example, for such things are of the United Nations interest, and the majority knows what the United Nations is attempting to do.

have the commitment and means to conduct effective information programs about UN activities by publishing newsletters, bulletins and pamphlets, organizing conferences, seminars and round tables; and enlisting cooperation of the media.

This is often brought up, but to be brief, this can be refuted, that is, if you have said books or what have you in your possession, specifically anything in connection to whatever you have in the 1990s. Back in 1991, the Jehovah's Witnesses were informed of how they are able to gain access to library resources, and we know the result, they had to apply to be a DPI NGO in 1991, and finally verified in 1992, which allows them access to said resources, still a DPI NGO - not an ECOSOC NGO. Because of said access, they have been using the resources to their benefit, using the facilities available to them for the purpose in harmony with the DPI itself — to educate the public on the role and activities of the UN. To prove the organization is doing so, they must send copies of the organization's journal to the DPI as proof, which some on this notion tends to draw the conspiracy of UN area 52-qsue, Alex Jones level of conspiracy. After all, their purpose was to gain access to said resource. There is nothing wrong said action of acquire this resource, and it shows that they are making use of the resources, and attempt to promote values contrary to the UN charter. It is a sensible precaution on behalf of the DPI and completely appropriate. Those who dwell in conspiracy tend to focus on 1990 books and state that JWs are pro-UN and promoting to the public, not the resources they seek, but instead, the ideals of the United Nations. They also bring claim JWs are of the New World Order, again supportive of Agenda 21 - which as someone as myself who has dwelled on NWO information for a while, a long time, this can be spoken of as falsehood information to mislead people. And that being said, I well end it there should you feel the name to say something.

Here’s just one example of their involvement, reaching out to the UN instead of God for support.  There are many more.

Religious Rights and practice of religion, Witness? I have already touched base on this a number of times here, as is with others who have been defending the Bible, beaten for it, some even having to confront Satanist in public places and cemeteries. Even your own links show us clearly that the right to practice their faith and religious practices was under fire and what tactic was used by Egypt to remove their, in this sense, competition, which is a similar case with Christians who were formerly Coptic in Egypt, but these were not JWs and since they were not, they get threats instead, and how are you so sure they didn’t communicate with God regarding actions taken to prevent the cease of worship?

It did not stop our church fathers or anyone in connection to the disciples in ancient times who were on the same boat, now did it? Mainly when it came to real Christian teachings that were under fire.

Surely if I came to you and tried to nullified, even destroy your right to worship, you’d be on the defense as well, granted of how grave things can turn out in the long run.

That being said, regarding JWs and their issues in Egypt, the man in this image, on the far right side is named Pope Tawadros II, the leader of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.

a2e8e7255da6cf0c43245eb205d99726.jpeg

He had a role to play in the banning of Jehovah's Witnesses, which includes the claim of them being Zionist in Egypt. The Article you linked has given key points on this matter, it is no surprise that you haven't not read it from start to finish.

The article you provided points out that

Beginning in the mid-1950’s, a defamatory campaign was launched against Jehovah’s Witnesses, accusing them of being Zionists. The sources show that these accusations came from some ecclesiastical authorities who claimed that as many as 5,000 Zionists under the cover of the name Jehovah’s Witnesses represented a threat to State security. Those accusations were false. Egyptian Witnesses were then a very small group and absolutely not Zionists.

Onward, Tawadros himself was in on this and clearly does not like JWs, not only calling them a Sect, he also refers to them as Zionist, again, defamatory, and a false accusation.

Yet Tawadros is a hypocrite because he affiliates himself with those in support of Zionism in the conquest for peace, examples like Pope Francis on the far left, who around the time was swaying religious leaders to side with him.

In fact, Watchtower’s historic court battles are always fought on the worldly front.  If a case is won, they say God is responsible for their victory.

And your point? We were all not born yesterday. The Jehovah's Witnesses are not perfect persons, either am I, you, Rook and everyone else here as is the world. The imperfections of sin is in men, and such men can go into schools, churches, and other institutions, even clubs and sports and their taint effects people, especially those that are ill-equipped to handle such matters.

God our Father helps those who are for him, I do not see how something as such is what irks you.

However, Russia steps in and wipes out their material holdings, and JWs begin fleeing the country. 

Correction. The timeline of the ban it began with an NGO who in connection with Aleksander Dvorkin has a hand in this, granted Aleksander Dvorkin was not favor JWs and sees them as a Sect whereas his following has complained about JWs, yet they never touched the elusive man who claims he is the Christ - Vissarion. Dvorkin's connection aligns with Putin's Kremlin and the Russian Orthodox Church to label non-Orthodox religions in Russia as extremist groups and eliminate them, this also goes for anyone caught in the cross-fires. The RoC however, was well aware of who the JWs are and does not like them, as well as see them as competition, hence why as soon as the JWs finally got banned, for a time the RoC sent out their own to take their place and they did so with forces, which isn't to far away from who they treated Russian citizens in the past, be it man or woman.

For no mercy is shown to anyone whom the Kremlin and or church has called extremist or a Navanly Hero or the fact that so and so's action is against Russia when it is not, this goes for a Librarian, this goes for a gamer, this goes for a little boy who quotes Shakespeare, all of which ends up reaping consequence.

That being said, if you think the Kremlin, the Duma, and the RoC has done justify, then it not only makes you ignorant of what was going on all this time in Russia, to some degree it makes you heartless for all of these Russians as a whole were the punching bag of this triad.

There has been Russian Christians who were not of the RoC who tried to help JWs, some of them were in fear because websites like this they were afraid of ending up on, to which, since prior to the ban to now, 777 Crew and many others won a nice victory over by taking down that website, but the main ones regarding religion that the FSB has is still unknown.

According to the 777 Crew, non-Orthodox Christians and several others, JWs are underground now but are continually hunted by the FSB and Kremlin, tampered JW material had been used to discredit them, more so, even in the Russian Schools, professors targeted JW students because said students were not of and or did not partake in the glorification of war, the event known as the Moscow Victory Day Parade in Russia. The irony before all this took place, prior to the French NGO, prior to the historic meeting between Cyrill and the Pope, Cyrill went to the south of the earth and has been said to have drawn spiritual energy from the earth itself or from some source, and as soon as he got back, before the Russian elections and the protesting, they had been targeting JWs at full force by means of twisting the Yarovaya law (Закон Яровой), even some Russians pointed this out months before.

Those who are with the 777 Crew and FREU are on the side of freedom, and are not fans of what the Russians have done to the JWs, as a result nor any non-Orthodox wish that on their own worse enemy because the ban has affected them also, you have people being arrested in the thousands (1,600+), you have the Bible being prohibited in Russia, you have the Duma making laws, some of them being of the most extreme, one in particular being broadcasting information. Like I said, there is a large amount of Christians even going as far as to defending JWs because they also see that what is being done isn’t right, and people being kicked out of their homes by means of demolish projects; and for a brief amount of time, the RoC has taken the place of JWs by going door to door to halt people by force.

All the while why Russian Media has been slandering JWs left and right to provoke people. So you tell me Witness, do JWs roll on the ground and slap each other on the backside with sticks, as proclaimed by the Russian media, Russian controlled media in fact? Do they heal people by using their hands, as mentioned by Russian media?

This is a strong example of how the MSM and the Triads of Power sees them, I had posted before the recent 2017 ones and I will gladly post them if need be.

Should they been targeted day in and day out even when they are not practicing their faith, for even recreational activities lands them in jail?

As the Russians have stated, a dark time will come over Russia. And you clearly have no idea of the very time-frame of the ban itself, not realizing various events taking place prior, therefore, your ignorance befits you well.

All in all, the pieces of the puzzle falls with Aleksander Dvorkin, and you not knowing him, only proves to me you know very little of all that came to pass in Russia up until Putin's election and his victory.

The case presented by JW’s lawyers just didn’t save them, much to their surprise.

Again. You do not know the course taken by the RoC, the Duma and the Kremlin and the chaos that was going on 2017 to early 2018 in Russia. No one could win against the Kremlin nor stop them from taking up a victory in the election. Granted with what happen to that JW student, another reasons for the ban was that JW's neutrality poses as a threat to the Russian election, and makes them an even bigger target due to proclaiming said neutrality.

And it was not a surprise to them either because of the history itself in that country. This is excluding people vanishing off the streets in Chechnya.

Where was God’s helping hand during that time?

God knows who is form him hence why he has not abandon anyone. I also know those of my sources who are Russian and live there, know for a fact what entails of what it means to be Christian, after all, they were formerly RoC until a certain band, which I rather not name here, did something that was uncalled for that opened a can of beans.

There is still a good junk of JWs in Russia, according to them, and they still continue their faith as the looming dark days of Russia is slowly approaching.

To mitigate the conundrum, Russia is now prophetically proclaimed  by the GB as the “King of the north”. 

On the contrary, they have not just now made this claim. This has been stated by them for quite some time, perhaps for a long while now. In fact, they are not the only ones who believe Russia to be the King of the North, granted with what we are seeing today in the End Times and people believe things regarding the modern day Kingdoms.

People like Ewiak Ryszard and Hal Lindsey, Christians Scholars made that same claim about Russia being the King of the North – as is with others (granted with everything that took place after the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union), it is not only the JWs who have said that. Moreover, if you knew Russia’s allies, what they can and will do as time processes and their affairs in parts of the world you would not even know they were in, people will come to that conclusion. Russia is the direct opposite of the US, and their allies.

When there is an establishment of power who seeks more power, there will always be another faction who is not on the same said as this establishment, but does their own ill deeds in contrast to the latter, who is doing ill deeds of their own.

Ah, that remedies their problem of dealing with mass hysteria.  Apparently, God will step in soon and save the Watchtower idol.

Actually - no. Because the groups mention, and the non-Orthodoxy ones and others have brought to claim of what JWs are actually doing in Russia as we speak. Despite their ban, they are still practicing their faith, as they put it, in critical times hard to deal with. If you dwell on all things Russia and have sources there, you'd realize that. More so, you be well aware of all the events that took place in Russia but the fact you make no mention to that and the key things that led to the ban and a list of other things, proves ignorance. Reasons why I an relate to the 777 Crew, whereas one of them has stated Westerners do not know what they are dealing with, for in their case, they have been affected by the State Duma once those 2017 laws kicked in that effected their broadcasting outside of Russia.

I am the Lord your God,
who teaches you for your benefit,
who leads you in the way you should go.
18 If only you had paid attention to my commands.
Then your peace would have been like a river,
and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.
19 Your descendants would have been as countless as the sand,
and the offspring of your body like its grains;
their name would not be cut off
or eliminated from my presence."  Isa 48:17-19

Totally unrelated to what has been going on and how things are now and onward if you fail to realize events that took place in Russia. Majority of Christendom has been watching Russia since early 2016 - we were right.

Membership is dropping, simply because the Watchtower is bolstering a lie and people don't want to hear it.

They haven’t been decreasing according to Christian adherent statics, they have been going up, as I had mention this time and time again. Only Mainstream, Christianity has been declining whereas minorities are untouched, evidence of this in regards to everything in regards to mid-2015 and onward whereas there has been more talk in the Trinity vs. Anti-Trinity space.

Therefore, there is no evidence of a huge decline regarding them.

Another example.

https://www.osce.org/odihr/340991   

It isn't another example, it merely pertains to the previous link.

It states:

Only registered representatives of participating States, Partners for Co-operation, OSCE Institutions, NGOs, think tanks or others can submit documents to the ODIHR Documents Distribution System for distribution during the Human Dimension Implementation Meeting. ODIHR bears no responsibility for the content of such documents received for distribution, and circulates them without altering their content. The distribution by the ODIHR Documents Distribution System of documents received does not imply any endorsement by ODIHR and is without prejudice to OSCE decisions, as set out in documents agreed by OSCE participating States.

DPI NGO have representatives and they are able to send those who represent them to OSCE meetings. And regarding their history, it is in regards to Religious Rights, the freedom to practice faith and to profess it in the face of religious persecution and or discrimination.

To quote myself because I did speak on this before:

Now, OSCE. Because the fact that the Jehovah's Witnesses have representatives there and or any religious denomination who attended the OSCE, does not automatically make them part of the World's Religious System, UNLESS, said religious groups are the one's pulling the strings behind everything and aiding that of superpowers, governments, United Nations decisions, and the like, those who have been upgraded from their DPI NGO status of course. In addition, the JWs, were an NGO with a DPI status - not an ECOSOC status, and the focal point in regards as to why such a thing is in this sense is in terms of Religious Human Rights - the ability to preach, proclaim, profess, pray, read, observe, essentially - the ability to practice one's faith without any form of consequence and or opposition.

In addition, it wouldn't make sense that the Jehovah's Witnesses helped in making decisions either besides defending religious/human rights regarding their own community, for instance, a French NGO had robbed them financially, Russia has been targeting them prior to the Kremlin Election and the Pope visit with Cyrill, Spiritual Power gain from Antarctica and the eventual ban. When it comes to the religious restorationism denomination of Jehovah Witnesses, for they, and others, had to deal with one category in the realm of persecution, to the Jews, they had to deal with Anti-Semitic actions from various folks, even from the likes of, to some extent, the UN’s; a convolution of discrimination and persecution as SoG puts it, on the other side of the spectrum, it is also the same case with other Christians and even those of Islam in the past in other instances.

Defending religious rights to prevent a cease of worship and or practicing of a faith doesn't equate to being part of the world and or the world’s religious system, for anyone with some sense and logic can see that i.e. if someone took all your bibles and burn them and commit to harm and injury, even torture to stop you from partaking your faith and worship – surely you’d speak up and go about things prayerfully. You really need to understand what OSCE even is (Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe), there is information about it that can be found online (easily), but it seems you are one-sided, always, and surprisingly, you get your information from a guy who cannot tell the difference between a trust fund and a cereal box, thus misleading information misleads, and you, have been misled, hence why I called you ignorant, as is the same with the trust fund discussion, therefore the actual OSCE source itself should be looked at thoroughly, it should be examined, act least get a majority of information together to make a case and or to better understand something.

The OSCE conference the representatives of civil society sit with governments on an equal footing. Its extensive attendance list also included representatives of Jehovah's Witnesses at the time, in past events regarding OSCE, some individuals from Poland, Russia, Germany, and or any personnel in the European area(s) that attended i.e. an OSCE event in September 24 - October 5, 2007, which is equal to in this sense to most if not all events.

My older quote which is in relation to OSCE, as is due to my nature of typing fast back then there is typos, and I know how much you love my typos.

First you need to understand what it means, OSCE means this: Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_for_Security_and_Co-operation_in_Europe

The OSCE conference the representatives of civil society sit with governments on an equal footing. Its extensive attendance list also included representatives of Jehovah's Witnesses; individuals from Poland, Russia, Germany, and or any persons in the European area that attended.

Not sure of the actual date, but if I am not mistaken it took place around September 24 - October 5, 2007.

The Jehovah's Witnesses made something fairly clear in one of their Awake magazines from 1997, whereas the topic in question says this: OSCE—What Is It? Will It Succeed?

It says:

AFTER World War II, a power struggle arose between Western democratic capitalist countries and the Eastern Communist Soviet bloc. Each bloc developed its own security organization: the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in the West and the Warsaw Pact in the East.

By 1975 the Cold War had thawed enough for 35 States, including the United States and Russia, to sign what came to be called the Helsinki Agreement. The Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE) was born. It was a multilateral forum for dialogue and negotiation between the two blocs.

At the Budapest Summit in 1994, the CSCE changed its name to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). Today, it is composed of 54 participating States, including the United States, Canada, and all the countries of the former Soviet Union.

Its Objective

The objective of the member nations of the OSCE is to guarantee the security of Europe as well as to foster the implementation of human rights, disarmament, democratic freedoms and the management of regional conflict.

A summit meeting of the OSCE was held in Lisbon, Portugal, on December 2-3, 1996. At first, attention was focused on NATO, since several NATO members, including the United States, are in favor of the expansion of NATO to include more nations from Central and Eastern Europe. But rather than support the enlargement of NATO to include former Eastern bloc allies, Russia and some of her former Eastern bloc allies want the OSCE to become the forum for matters of European security.

The Russian prime minister, Viktor Chernomyrdin, said at the meeting: “We are in favor of strengthening the OSCE, which is the only place in Europe where all States can work together. It is the best international place for discussing security and defense.”

The radiant afternoon sun seemed to create a climate of general optimism at the close of the summit, despite the comments of the press regarding its nebulous results. Whatever success or failure the OSCE may realize, peace lovers everywhere can be assured that true peace and security will soon be realized earth wide under the rule of God’s Kingdom.—Psalm 72:1, 7, 8. —g97 8/22 p. 31 OSCE—What Is It? Will It Succeed?

From Jehovah's standpoint, is it alright for a worshiper of his to attend conferences of a worldly political organization, such as the OSCE, and address its delegates? Regarding Eusebius (Well known Church Father, best imho), who is highly regarded by many as "The Father of Church History," and who attended the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 C.E., convened by Roman Emperor Constantine, a A Watchtower article (2003, 7/15 , pg. 29-31) states the following:

Why did Eusebius cave in at the Council of Nicaea and support an unscriptural doctrine? Did he have political objectives in mind? Why did he attend the council in the first place? Although all the bishops were summoned, only a fraction—300—actually attended. Was Eusebius perhaps concerned about preserving his social status? And why did Emperor Constantine regard him very highly? Eusebius sat at the right hand of the emperor at the council.

Apparently Eusebius ignored Jesus’ requirement that His followers be “no part of the world.” (John 17:16; 18:36) “Adulteresses, do you not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God?” asked the disciple James. (James 4:4) And how appropriate is Paul’s admonition: “Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers”! (2 Corinthians 6:14) May we remain separate from the world as we “worship [the Father] with spirit and truth.”—John 4:24. —w03 7/15 p. 31 Eusebius—“The Father of Church History”?

The article, quoting from James 4:4, rightly notes that the friendship with the world is enmity with God, and if this applied to Eusebius back in 325 C.E. then it certainly applies also to Christians today, including the Jehovah's Witnesses. As the scripture goes on to tell us, "Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God."

There is good reason why God has told his people not to put their trust 100% in the nobles among them, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs." - Psalms 146:3-5; compare to Jeremiah 17:5-8, 13.

The leaders of the Jehovah's Witnesses know full well that one cannot be partaking of the table of God and the table of demons, without inciting Jehovah to jealousy -1 Corinthians. 10:20-22.

We personally do not know or aware of the things being done behind closed doors by the ones we look at to as our leaders, but we do know that everything is seen and heard by God, him with whom we have an accounting. Examples of this is Moses Sister Miriam and Aaron, even though Moses wasn't with them as they spoke, but God knows, God's eyes is on all who walk the earth, on the creatures that roam the lands and in the sea, in addition, this reflects Isaiah's prophecy rings for God's people today based on Isaiah 9:15-17.

Information on the Reformation:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41817418

Note: I will not go into detail of what it signifies, but this has caused mass concern for those within Christianity, well those who hasn't submitted themselves to side with the world religious leaders whereas for it's intentions and goals with aid from the UN. This event has put most Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses to have a common opponent, even some who are neutral with JWs share this common enemy.

What can be said is the Reformation is something that is not a good thing, to the world leaders and religious leaders of false teachings, yes, but never to those who know the bible, those who know God and Jesus, they won't fall to tactics like that so easily.

As for World Leaders, they are all join together, thanks to the UN, they were able to start their conquest for Peace.

Be careful of whom you cast your stones at.

Source: http://perimeno.ca/Letters_1107_OSCE.htm

There is one thing that I know that you don’t know, SM.

And that is exactly? You were not very knowing of Russia, or the situation in Egypt, or perhaps Religious Rights and so forth. And you let Mr. Zelda get to you once again regarding NGO status. There is a saying for that, Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I can recognize Watchtower’s deception.

Then what is stopping you from proving that they have a status of ECOSOC whereas it enables any NGO to actually contribute to the plans, ideals and decision making of the United Nations?

Why isn't the Watchtower Interfaith if they are but of the One World Religion of the United Nations as with ALL Religious NGOs who are with the UN past, present and onward?

Any information as to how and why the JWs are somehow contributors of Agenda 21?

You can prove deception if you answer at least the very first one, otherwise you are casting stones into an empty sky, Witness.

You are ignorant of its power.

Really? Was this the same power you had when you professed  God sent Satan to do his bidding? Open your eyes Witness. Even Beasts in the field is able to tell when the sun is up and when it is down, we should be aware in this sense as they are, and be realistic. You do not have to agree with the Watchtower or the Jehovah's Witnesses at all, but to continue dwelling on conspiracy time and time again, you did not even utter a word of NGO status, and you expect people to fall in line with you?

At least be open to mistakes, something of which I am capable of doing, in your case, you own up to error and continue to walk in circles time and time again. I recall telling you, strongly, you keep on stumbling upon yourself, and here we see you have.

Be honest with yourself. Should your ability tow worship, pray and obverse, read and the like is in danger of ceasing, what would you do? Know this, there will be those who crack under pressure of persecution, strong persecution, and surely in my experience, despite this odds I still continue, I still maintain because my faith is my food, my water, and my sweat, in this sense, should you walk my shoes it would be burdensome for you, likewise, there are Christians out there who, like me, have suffered to only press forward.

That being said, stand up, and this will be the last time I will confront you on conspiracy because the next time, it will very direct.

As pertaining to the United Nations I will simply put it in this quote, whatever needs to be changed by me I will do it another time because I have also been working on a response for the other person, @Equivocation:

Now, it is no surprise regarding the state of the Watchtower in the early 2000s and their status as an NGO associate. To be very brief, they never met a criteria, nor have they ever been sponsored/affiliated to the point whereas they have been or is obligated to do the bidding of the United Nations – which will be quite a monster of a nightmare to which they will end up abandoning their beliefs; after all, there mistake has not led them to become a faith that is open to Interfaith practices and ideologies. For this is quite obvious granted a Religious Movement (all of them the fruits of the same tree) within the United Nations that has been gathering religions of the world to enact on the agenda of the United Nations, i.e. never once you have seen the Watchtower advocate for unifying of all religions for the betterment of co-existing, seeking world peace by means of man’s hand rather than God’s, for, this is obvious because they have alienated themselves from Mainstream Christendom, reasons why they are seen and or called a sect and or a cult by others because, as Trinitarians put it, Jehovah’s Witnesses do not follow Mainstream Christendom (The core being the Triune Belief and practices) or the fact that Christians need not be organized because such is not something a Christian should do (and yet this form of thinking negates the First Century Christians and their practices as read in ancient church documents and the history we see in the Bible) or there is no need to proclaim the message (and yet the ministry and spreading of the gospel is riddled in the Greek New Testament), they never took a stance with other religious leaders for religious goals to satisfy the United Nations, they never had their say collaborating with any agenda presented to them.

The only thing they have done was take any information they get in order to cite something and or the like in terms of the resources in of itself – as is with everyone else, furthermore, The Watchtower, or Jehovah’s Witnesses in general tend to do anything and everything in order to prevent a cease in religious worship, and this is where OSCE comes in in terms of Religious Rights, which includes the right to and or the freedom to practice, which they have, which I have, which you have.

Someone defending their faith and preventing it from being ceased isn’t being part of the world, nor is it in connection to the Globalist Agenda, or the United Nations conquest for peace in terms of a One World Religion (for there is credible information on the religions who 100% side with the United Nations is with the conquest in play by the UN in terms of religion, which is in connection with their agenda).

It is also hypocritical, granted if you were in that position, you’d do the exact same to prevent a cease of your faith to practice, to cease anything and everything in connection with religious worship to God, and so forth, or in short – a total cut of and or alienation from God 100%, therefore, you end up dying Spiritually without even succumbing to anything sinful act that lands you a position of Expelling, therefore an Excommunication by means of allowance of termination of worship, of faith and service, depriving you, purposely. And I am 100% sure, Witness, you would never want that to happen to you, or would anyone want that to happened to them, but granted with the conquest for peace and number of movements and actions taking place, this is the case for some people, even Christians.

Now, The Wild Beast consist of those trying to reshape a couple of things, education, government and religion (as I have told you before, as to others), in addition, we have the financial system regarding world banks as well, now regarding religion, this is why I said a number of times and before that NGOs who are sponsored and signed up, including as to what they are affiliated by, to be on board with the United Nation's planning, their agendas, are the ones to look out for, for they are the real threats, mainly if they dip their hands in what has already been mentioned. There are well over thousands upon thousands of NGOs, the number of NGOs worldwide is estimated to be 10 million and counting, and some of them do not/has not signed on with the United Nations (but in this day and age, the majority join because they want more, hence why they shoot for the requirements for the criteria), for they want access to something and or resources to use for their own benefit and not having to do any legwork for the United Nations while others have that same milestone, but affiliated with decision making and the like for the UN. Those who do sign on, are the ones taking action in various areas of the world, i.e. Africa, The Middle East, Greece, Italy, majority of the EU, The Caribbean, and most importantly, The United States of America, whereas the United Nations have several cards up their sleeves regarding the Americans, to which one of these cards caused an abundance of anger back in August 11-12 of 2017 Charlottesville, Virginia regarding their response to the First Amendment; to which we know what will happened to Christians should that be tampered with. Regarding religion, there are many big players who are sponsored NGOs with an affiliated status i.e. ECOSOC or UNESCO, UNICEF, etc. who is on the side of the United Nations and doing the work of the United Nations, a DPI can’t really do much if they do not have the other ones mentioned tied down to them. We have examples out there who known, there is the Elijah Interfaith Institute, otherwise known as the E.I.I.

They’ve been around since the late 1990s, and what makes them a threat is the direct connection they have with powerful religious leaders, one in question, Pope Francis. They are affiliated in regard to United Nations affairs by means of UNESCO (The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).

NOTE: UNESCO participates and fully supports the work of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) – which is the UN principal body for coordination, policy review, policy dialogue and recommendations on economic, social and environmental issues, as well as for implementation of the internationally agreed development goals. It further serves as the United Nations’ central platform for reflection, debate, and innovative thinking on sustainable development where many of UNESCO’s mandates and priorities are being discussed.

NOTE: The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or in French, Organisation des Nations unies pour l'education, la science et la culture, is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) based in Paris, France. Its declared purpose is to contribute to peace and security by promoting international collaboration through educational, scientific, and cultural reforms in order to increase universal respect for justice, the rule of law, and human rights along with fundamental freedom proclaimed in the United Nations Charter. It is the successor of the League of Nations' International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation.

And speaking about the Vatican, they have several NGOs stem from their own branches from the E.I.I. such as the Carmelite, an NGO, who is sponsored, and it is not just a DPI, but also affiliated with ECOSOC, hence allowing a voice of theirs to be intertwined with UN affairs, they also have met the criteria to actually take part in any action and or dealings of the United Nations, in turn, being in total submission to them, in addition, this NGO , is comprised of religious lay men and women from around the world who are members of the Religious Order of Carmelite and or its affiliated Congregations and Institutes within the Catholic Church itself, for it is at the service of the people they serve and the people to help them meet goals for the betterment of themselves; the supported and the supporters, and the goal for them is the exact same as all religious NGOs who are on the side of the United Nations – Issues of Peace and unifying of the faith; as I told Mr. Butler before – Interfaith.

NOTE: It can be said that the Catholic Church has well over 15-20+ NGOs with affiliation to and or sponsorship of ECOSOC, all of whom maintains in total submission to the United Nations goals and decisions and so forth, even into this very day and onward.

On the other side of the spectrum, we have the Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Watchtower, who were formerly an NGO (no one is a former NGO, the status is ink to paper, paper to ink), and DPI affiliated, however, it was never sponsored at all. Nor do they have a DPI status that has never, if not, ever been flagged for renewal or changed into or tied with ECOSOC and or other. The Jehovah’s Witnesses became associated with the United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI) as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) back in 1992.

The library card statement is indeed true in regards to them, for they wanted to have access on health, ecological, and social problems from a United Nations library, of which they had been using for many years prior to 1991, for in this year, that is when they have been told in order to gain access to these libraries and or resources, they must be an NGO to gains aid access and they have submitted an application of NGO registration which during those days took time to be verified (in 1991 an NGO to sign a DPI requires no signature), this was the case with any and every NGO prior to the changes made regarding the United Nations and NGO relationships in 1994, to which said relationship has been worked on, and a new foundation being created, that being said, this is the result of their status of being an NGO with DPI status in 1992, more so, due to this new found status, they had access to these libraries, in addition, in the year 1998 (parallel from 2014-2005 revisions in the world of NGOs) during the 53rd United Nations General Assembly regarding a new era and partnership with NGOs, as seen by this source (Paragraph) which shows us clearly how everything and anything pertaining to the world of NGOs is on a crash course for change: http://www.un.org/documents/ga/docs/53/plenary/a53-170.htm

NOTE: The Jehovah’s Witnesses and or entirety of the Watchtower, unlike ECOSOC sponsored and or affiliated ones does not support and or has shown ANY support to the Agenda 21. Let that sink in. Nor have they mentioned anything pertaining to ECOSOC sponsorship and or affiliation, hence, promoting United Nations’ agenda, ideologies, and resolutions, more so, a lone DPI, regardless of whichever NGO cannot do such unless they are also tag-teamed with ECOSOC (and all in connection with ECOSOC)

We can also pinpoint that there is a visible and yet obvious reveal that the United Nations relationships with NGOs be it ECOSOC and DPI is among said changes according to that document. Furthermore, in the late 1990s regarding global policies, an ECOSOC affiliated NGO has been publishing information regarding the United Nations, that both the worlds of the ECOSOC and DPI NGOs world is rapidly shifting into new territory, for there is all that pertains to activities, the needs, and changes of office. As with other events regarding documents, both lost and found in conjunction with what was mentioned in the last sentence.

The United Nations itself even stated that association of NGOs who are of a DPI status doesn’t constitute their incorporation into the United Nations’ system, nor does it entitle associated organizations or their staff (staffers) to any kind of privileges, immunities or special status and or other.

The only reason Jehovah’s Witnesses got cut-off the latest version of NGO criteria rules was the result of the Jehovah Witnesses’ resignation [resigning]. For if they had continued, they’d break everything they stand for should they take in the sponsors and be affiliated with UN groups that allows them to have their voice in the matter of world affairs on the behalf of or in behalf of the UN itself and their circle of allies, and the Jehovah Witnesses’ religious faith and it’s community would not be under control of their church leaders whose dwelling place is in Orange County Warwick, rather, that of which they would have submitted themselves to if they had not resigned, meaning, all the world religious leaders, even its branches and connections, the Jehovah’s Witnesses would be a part of it, even affiliated with ECOSOC and their connections, in turn, they’d break away from their Restorationist roots like their counterparts and being open to and embrace Interfaith teachings and practices, even, ironically enough, be open to the belief of Mary being the Father of God (accepting it because they are of the interfaith), they’d be open to Triune Godhood Doctrine thus becoming Trinitarian (for currently they are primarily Non/Anti-Trinitarian and should they accept since most religious ECOSOC NGOs accept this, the JWs have no choice but to embrace the Trinity), they’d be open to holiday celebrations coming back into their churches (because interfaith counterparts partake in said holidays) and they would also submit to the Interfaith practices of the One World Religion (being among the religious leaders for seeking and being on a conquest for peace and religious co-existence), they have no choice but to submit, more so, you’d see their leaders at the Summits with other religious leaders and perhaps even the Kairos and Together events, side by side with Kenneth Copeland and the other Charlatans, which takes place on a yearly basis, as well as throwing their political neutrality in Gehenna itself, in which they will encourage all active and practicing Jehovah’s Witnesses to partake because they are in total submission to the One World Religion Banner of the United Nations, and all things, they will get sponsor after sponsor, one after another, even renewals of status, making the Jehovah’s Witnesses in this “Else-World based scenario” of a reality a big threat, and an enemy against True Christians, a big one due to those on said conquest on the behalf of the UN.

Surely this would be a victory for you, Witness (a fairly good one), if that was the case, if that was the reality, but unfortunately it is not. True Christians know who their enemy is, we know how the United Nations have been operating since the day CNN founder, Ted Turner said what he said in the early 2000s, we know how to evade the governmental, financial, the educational system and the religion of the Wild Beast, but you cannot see past your fingers on your own hands or the toes on your foot, on this matter, therefore, if you are as unaware of this matter and who is who, who is truly the real enemy in the battle of Christendom, let alone being acceptive of conspiracy (which I believe this is about the 10th or so time I called you out on this), then I say you, truly, your ignorance casts bigger shade of shadow than the stones of old that sit, to this day, in the ruins of Babylon.

Anyone can make claim the Watchtower was an NGO, ink to paper, that is and will forever will be with them for an NGO is still an NGO, although some see such as a mistake, but not realizing at all about the biggest bullet they had dodged when the changes have been set in motion within the world of NGOs according to the UN document. But one cannot claim them being affiliated with the United Nations affairs and the agenda that will soon come to pass, 2020 and onward, especially Agenda 21 of all things, for if they are not and or have no affiliation to and or sponsored to ECOSOC (for if that was the case, any JW who speaks of the UN, even debate strongly on the matter til the sweat of their brow hits the ground, should the Watchtower having been in connection with ECOSOC which is the puppet from the branches of the UN – all their words would be of hypocrisy, all their words would be indefensible to which the Jehovah’s Witnesses would end up as fools, jesters in the court), only then your claim of affiliation – would have been very true, however, since this isn’t the case, it falls flat, and using conspiracy befits the claim of you being ignorant, as you were before, as you are now, as is with any conspiracy you bring forth in continuous beckoning calls with no legitimate information on what has been brought up.

It is one thing to accidentally be misinformed of something or someone. But to go to great lengths to use the backing of one-sided information when the truth is actually out there in this matter, mainly when it comes to NGOs, this can be said – the information regarding NGOs as with DPIs cuts like a hot knife through butter.

As for the topic at hand, they have every right to condemn the United Nations, as is all persons who know the Agenda that is in the process.

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I admit, I didn’t read what you so laboriously wrote; because, it really doesn’t matter.  When the Watchtower was caught as an NGO member in the US, they blushed, made excuses and quickly removed thei

Two documents to consider. JWfacts breaks down the event quite thoroughly, including how #1 was implemented through the literature; while also providing examples of WT linking the UN with Revelat

How and where was this information from @Witness debunked? I thought that some of the claims had been exaggerated, but this was just my opinion. I also saw an attempt to debunk these claims that was l

Posted Images

On 12/16/2018 at 3:17 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Ignorance is bliss .... but we should stop short of having ignorance being orgasmic !

Or in simple terms - Dense minded.

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Sorry ... my eyes fogged over, and I started to hear oranges.

Orange Man Bad.

All jokes aside, regarding OSCE, it is in relation to religious human rights, no under the table world domination craziness that the global mafia is doing.

Anyone can become a an NGO, to our JW counterparts here, their history as an NGO is as visible as the grey hairs we end up getting on our faces and hair (I have never reached that point yet). However they wanted access to resources in 1991 and were told they had to become an NGO to gain said resources, to which they did and they became an NGO with a DPI status in 1992. Any NGO that has a say in UN decisions and affairs are the latter, ECOSOC status.

So for instance, you apply for as an NGO in the early 1990s, quick run through of paperwork and you are good to go, and you needed an NGO status to gain resources to let's say, usage of vegetation flora and any statistics in relation to vegetation and flora, now if it was the other status, you'd be the errand boy of the United Nations, technically signing yourself over to them and in this scenario, you can be just an ECOSOC and or both ECOSOC and DPI, and with this status, and being an errand boy, you are able to support and gain support of the UN and even gain ECOSOC affiliated sponsors, partnerships, and a list of other things, and the dark thing about it, you would not know what ungodly thing the UN wants to do regarding vegetation and flora. Perhaps halve the food supply or something to force a shift and or change a a group of people or something.

Not the best example, but I am trying to be brief right now and quick.

On 12/15/2018 at 6:00 PM, Equivocation said:

Well the UN can not be trusted. Have you seen what their loyal NGO who applies their goals are doing in Africa?

I sent you a link regarding every known NGO in Africa, for as I made it clear to the ignorance of the one in question, this one still needs to see what is going on.

The list contains

• Name
  • NGO Status
  • Sponsors
  • Area of Focus

An example:

• Name: Advocates Abroad
  • Founder: Ariel Ricker
  • NGO Status: 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 2016

Sponsers/Partners:

• *Greek Helsinki Monitor (GHM) [Partnership]
  • *SoldariTee is a national fundraiser campaign by Cambridge University students.
  • *AsyLex is a Swiss non-profit organisation, which supports asylum seekers in their procedure by providing free legal aid.
  • *Legal Aid Clinics
  • *Advocates Abroad provides free weekly legal aid clinics in several regions of Greece, in conjunction with One Happy Family (Lesvos), The Imagine Center (Chios), Organization Earth (Athens), Oikopolis Center and Alkyone Center (Thessaloniki).
  • *The One Happy Family Community Center
  • *The Imagine Project is a dedicated group of trained volunteers
  • *K44 - a former car repair shop and renowned night club - is Organization Earth’s new location in downtown Athens that besides a co-working space doubles as a public space for community interaction. K44 provides a meeting point for social enterprises, NGOs, startups and grassroots groups. 
  • *Alkyone and Oikopolis Refugee Day Centers
  • *Externship Programs

Note: Advocates Abroad offers law students the opportunity to assist through its externship program. Currently, students of the University of Baltimore Law School (UBLS) and University of Denver Law School (UDLS) provide research briefs and country conditions reports to support the current asylum seeker claims of field teams.

The list was listed for me by a close friend of mine who has also been looking into things regarding the UN, although he has been in this longer than me since he had more years ahead of him than me.

I will post, if need be the Migration information also, but that will be for another thread of which focuses on such things.

Other than that I mentioned the International Bar Association. In short, you have every reason to condemn the United Nations just as is said by your religious leader of your faith - as is what others have said regarding the UN, be it religious and or non-religious, and the whole DPI thing should not be of any problem for you, in a what if scenario, if it was ECOSOC, than that, would be an even bigger and yet different story present day, but that is not the case.

In the Greek Islands, we already know NGOs who are at working in regards to the United Nations Agenda that is in connection with their Agenda is at work here, along with the help and aid coming from volunteers who are able, ready and willing to have taken part after an aftermath of an event taking place some months ago, even after, the UN and their underlings who support their goals continue to do their bidding. The Greek Islands are but a minor neutral ally to the United States (in turn, in connection to the United Kingdom, France, Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc.); as is with these NGOs and volunteers, their actions in the European countries, as is, the bringing for and spreading of migrants by illegal (such as is explained below) and legal means, for as of recent, these NGOs who are doing exactly what the UN wants regarding migrants in 17 countries in the Greek Islands, as with some parts of the EU.

What these NGOs are doing is that they are representing themselves as legal aid representatives, granted they all have sponsors and partnerships (obviously), coupled with extensive programs to enable United Nations goals to be fruitful in accordance with a branch of the agenda (The United Nation Global Compact for Migration) hence having a strong affiliation with the affairs of the United Nations regarding migrants, they, the NGOs in question who has met the UN criteria, who does have sponsors, thus enabling them to be willing and ready to do world based action in terms of agenda for the United Nations in favor of it, moreover,  having had access to said migrants, which results in them coaching the refugees, teaching them to lie in order to successfully pass their Asylum Interview, and since this is taking place in parts of the world such as this, the interviews, according to source has been taking place in Lesbos by means of volunteers and NGOs, among the fold being the NGO known as Advocates Abroad.

NOTE: Ariel Ricker, director of Advocates Abroad in Greece (A sponsored NGO, with said sponsors backing them up greatly), which provides legal, medical and other types of services to refugees, recently voiced support for Sara Mardini, saying her organization “stands in solidarity with all the rescue teams and NGOs at the mercy of many former partner and ally EU states and national agencies,” adding, “Let us hope each of these volunteers of ERCI (Emergency Response Centre International, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) - sponsored) are released soon and returned safely home. It is too much to hope for, that they would once more risk their personal safety to the fickle justice of Greece.”

At this, to which some migrants end up going to Athens and or other parts of Europe, other times sent back; about 15,000 or so migrants are dealt with at a time by the NGOs and volunteers in the masses, who are doing the taskwork for the United Nations, some independent sources who actually went to see what was going on (one source being – George Lou, the very person who was undercover in the NGOs and the one to have spoken to Ariel Richer; in the surfaced video by media) and  [he, Mr. Lou] stated 390+ staffers among the NGOs had to deal with that amount of people at a time, more so, in an industrialized fashion regarding legal aid, and such was quite vast – gargantuan, if I may add. Support and any form of volunteering work came about by means of notable organization/groups on an institutional level in such if not most instances of human rights works in connection with immigrations and so forth. We have, as mentioned already, The University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford, as well as the University of Denver, as also stated, they are, all 3 of them whereas the volunteers originated from, all in connection with the International Bar Association, regarding International & National Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs/NGOs) in terms of Human Rights, to some minor degree, International Law for some.

NOTE: Advocates Abroad is an NGO that provides legal advice to migrants since its inception in 2016. In 2017, the NGO was supported by students from Baltimore University (University of Baltimore Center for International and Comparative Law - CICL - Student Fellows). On the 13th of November 2018, the RT Russian media (although I have a disdain for them, this is among something 100% true provided granted one of my sources is where this information originated from) released a video produced by the Canadian activist Lauren Southern (with the aid of Mr. Lou), describing the coaching methods dished out by this NGO (Advocates Abroad) for migrants.

17 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I am willing and able to share, as is with the history of things in regqards to the World of NGOs, and as an added benefit, for others to see.

I admit, I didn’t read what you so laboriously wrote; because, it really doesn’t matter.  When the Watchtower was caught as an NGO member in the US, they blushed, made excuses and quickly removed their membership.  Why?  Since it began as the League of Nations, it has been labeled the Wild Beast of Revelation 13:1.  JWs are taught again and again that it is a blasphemous image….to stay away from.  To find out that WT leaders dabbled in ‘blasphesmy’ led to many people leaving their hypocritical teachings behind.  What was “Jehovah’s organization” doing, by cavorting with the Beast, and the world? To a JW who sincerely thought he was “safe” in “Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization”, such news can be devastating and nauseating, physically and emotionally.   Those that taught others to be "no part of the world" are fully immersed in its activity.  

Thank you for linking the Six Screens "Healing River" program.  .  It reminds me to post Pearl’s latest soundcloud which was very good.  About this, you just don’t get it, SM.  This forum is an avenue to air opinions and facts.  I am surrounded here by the majority who disagree with me and I don’t agree with them.   Should I leave because I personally feel JWs have been misled by lies?  Until I’m told to leave, I’ll stay, because I believe there are truths that need to be aired to those that were once my “brothers and sisters”.   Should Pearl stop using Six Screens because the majority there hold a different view? She is not endorsing the programs of others.   If  another choice is easier for her, she will change.  For the meantime, it is an avenue that draws many listeners – JWs who have been harmed or disgusted by two-faced doctrine and want to know spiritual truth.   It provides a similar outlet just as this forum has provided.  I don’t agree with all that Jason Zelda believes, but I do appreciate what he has exposed as hard facts about the WT.  

You have fallen in the same trap that Jason spoke of, when he addressed shunning.  You have snubbed your nose and lumped Pearl together with all others on Six Screen.  This is a view the Pharisees were good at - narrow-minded accusations that Jesus was a sinner because he spoke and ate with tax collectors and harlots.  The interesting thing is, they listened; while the Pharisees who needed to listen as well, labeled him as a demon.  This is what the WT does continually to those who refuse their doctrinal lies.  They are labeled “human apostates”, “mentally diseased”, as Jason brought out in the video.   

In a doctor’s office that my very sick husband visits, the receptionist is a JW from another congregation that I was in.  But, she knows who I am.   He had to step out when paying for the visit so I stepped in to finished the transaction.  She couldn’t look me in the eye, keeping her head down; since my name far and wide carries the label, “apostate”, of the very worst.  I thanked her at the end of the transaction but she was so afraid, she couldn’t utter “you’re welcome”, imparting a slight grumble instead.   This is so different than how I approached disfellowshipped ones when I was in the organization.  I wanted to assure them of my love and wasn’t afraid to sit by them during a meeting, making eye contact and smiling at them.  I wasn’t afraid to speak to them in public and ask how they were.   They received no other love when visiting the congregation.  Their faces were deadpan, they were completely ignored when attending meetings.  For many, the only reason they strive to regain their place in the congregation is because they want to be loved by those whom they thought would loved them until the end. 

To the woman in the office, I am her enemy, but it won’t stop me from following Jesus’ teachings as closely as possible, and speaking to as many JWs and anointed “Israel”, as I possibly can.  Matt 10:6,23

“You have heard that it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you45 so that you may be children of your Father in heaven. For he causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward will you have? Don’t even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers and sisters, what are you doing out of the ordinary? Don’t even the Gentiles do the same?48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”  Matt 5:43-48

“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 If you do what is good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do what is good, and lend, expecting nothing in return. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High. For he is gracious to the ungrateful and evil. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.”  Luke 6:32-36

I write this to JWs, who know exactly what I'm talking about.  You are an outsider, fully immersed in the activities of the world; so, to you, whatever WT does, appears to be okay; as they cleverly speak out both sides of the mouth.  They convince its members they are "no part of the world" by saying,

- Stay away from politics.  Be neutral. (but, for the org., it's okay to accept gifts from members that includes military stock)  Don't smoke, (but its okay for the org. to have stock in cigarette companies if it is a gift)

But train the JW eye to...

- Pay attention to the signs in Satan's world.  Look closely at politics and the wars at hand.  Examine all activities occurring in Satan's realm and be prepared for disaster.

"About the times and the seasons (this is the season of worldly unrest):  Brothers and sisters, you do not need anything to be written to you.  For you yourselves know very well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.  When they say, "Peace and security" then sudden destruction will come upon them, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape" 1 Thess 5:1-3

The U.N. Library is mirrored in several other places.  If memory serves the New York City Public Library, and in at least one New York University, the name escapes me at the moment.  You can just walk in and read for free.

The fact was that the WTB&TS were active NGO associates of the United Nations Department of Public Information for 9-1/2 Years.... until they got "caught" by the U.K "Guardian" newspaper.  They used this for political influence and "tickets of admission" at world government conferences.

This has been extensively documented and has been FULLY explored in past JW-Archive discussions.

The "All we signed up for is a Library Card" explanation was by simpletons, for simpletons who wish there was a magical "Rainbow Bridge".

Two documents to consider.

JWfacts breaks down the event quite thoroughly, including how #1 was implemented through the literature; while also providing examples of WT linking the UN with Revelation's Wild Beast:

"No, the UN is not a blessing, even though the religious clergy of Christendom and the rabbis of Jewry pray heaven’s blessing upon that organization. It is really “the image of the wild beast,” the visible political, commercial organization of “the god of this system of things,” Satan the Devil. So the UN will soon be destroyed along with that beastly organization." Watchtower 1984 Sep 15 p.15

Please notice the documents state,

#1 ..."the (Watchtower) organization agreed to meet criteria for association, including support and respect of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes with its constituents and to a broader audience about UN activities".  

#2...that the "issuance of a library pass is independent of NGO status or any other status."

Is this enough honesty for you, @BillyTheKid46?

Since an NGO status is not needed to receive a library card, why did the Wt. apply for NGO membership?  Can your leaders honestly tell you why?  Not really, otherwise they would not have terminated their status as an NGO.  

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/united-nations-association.php

united-nations-2001.jpg

UN-letter-regarding-library-card.jpg

6 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

What is the purpose of the Awake!

The purpose of the Awake! is to keep people busy, both at Bethel, and in the Field.

I am not entirely critical of this idea, for if you saw the movie "The Bridge on the River Kwai" (winning 7 Acadamy Awards) the British Colonel expressed it was a good thing the Japanese were keeping his POW  men busy doing SOMETHING.

I this case, building a railway bridge.

I actually think it is a GOOD idea keeping people busy doing "busywork", if they lack discipline and initiative on their own.

It keeps them out of trouble.

@Witness

I admit, I didn’t read what you so laboriously wrote; because, it really doesn’t matter.

On the contrary, Witness, it does matter. Because if you do not know the difference between an NGO with a status of a DPI or the status of an ECOSOC (UNICEF, UNESCO, etc.)

When the Watchtower was caught as an NGO member in the US, they blushed, made excuses and quickly removed their membership.

You sure? According to the time-line of the world of NGO around the 1994 mark they were making some huge changes and spoke of these changes to take an effect on NGOs that has been the required criteria. The Watchtower never had a yearly renewal of said status.

Some opponents will try to make an effort and bring up a 2005 accreditation form, saying that this is proof that the Watchtower did in fact renew their status, however, this is where you and Mr. Zelda maintain your ignorance. For said for states that in the year 2002 they instituted the review process for NGOs associated and or affiliated with a DPI status.

More so, Mr. Zelda alluded to the Watchtower having met the criteria whereas legitimate sources say otherwise, especially if you factor in the time-line of NGO’s history before they made the changes mid 1990s and onward, mainly around 1998-1999.

That being said, even claims of them signing every year is also false, and this misleading information people use against them, let alone the claim of Supporting the United Nations Agenda.

Also a DPI NGO has access to the follow library resources and facilities, which of course, does not equate to UN support because a DPI is vastly different from an ECOSOC – NGO Resolutions as mention in my last response proves otherwise:

• Books/publications
  • film and audio libraries
  • photo libraries
  • access to meetings
  • language courses
  • briefings
  • seminars
  • conferences
  • film screenings
  • commemorations
  • concerts
  • the DPI NGO Resource Center

My question to you, can you point out any aspect that is, on their part, assisting the United Nations in their Agenda and dealings on a local and global level, Witness?

So far, you haven’t proven that they have an ECOSOC status. You haven’t even utter a single sponsored or some special extensive partnership and or program granted to the Watchtower and or a DPI NGO for that matter who isn’t an ECOSOC.

Why? 

Do tell, Witness. Other than that, I explained this in my previous response. But you said you haven’t read anything I said, therefore, the information posted, packaged in that last quote in my other response speaks for itself, in conjunction with the history of NGOs be it DPI and or ECOSOC – as stated, are the most common NGOs, both able to gain library resources, but only one [ECOSOC] does the bidding and willful support of the United Nations.

Since it began as the League of Nations, it has been labeled the Wild Beast of Revelation 13:1.

Last time you brought up this verse, you confused the Wild Beast, both the first and the second.

To quote myself I recall telling you

Also Revelation 13:11 (see also Rev. 16:13 and 20:2) is regarding the Second Beast. Hence even before I stated the following:

Revelation 13:11 is regarding the second beast that rises out of the earth. This land beast has 2 horns like a lamb and it speaks like a dragon. It claims to be a Christian but it is not. It collects and colonizes nations and exploits and it is present along with the first beast.

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/70781-if-armageddon-happened-how-would-we-all-be-killed/?do=findComment&comment=1105930

So the question would be, which of these represents the League of Nations, in regards to you, if you do not mind me asking? I ask to see if you will contradict yourself here in contrast to your last response in a past discussion.

JWs are taught again and again that it is a blasphemous image….to stay away from.

And they continue to do so even to this day, as we are seeing with this recent thread.

To find out that WT leaders dappled in ‘blasphesmy’ led to many people leaving their hypocritical teachings behind.

Do you have a statistics of a great multitude of them leaving their faith community within the 1999-2003 range, Witness? Time and time again I have brought up statistics regarding Religions of Christendom and the number of adherents they have, even the source I profess do not make things up.

That being said, it would only be blasphemous and a complete distrust to the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ faith community if the Watchtower did renew, if the Watchtower was not just a DPI, but also, an ECOSOC.

What was “Jehovah’s organization” doing, by cavorting with the Beast, and the world?

Nope. Because they haven’t given in to the United Nations agenda regarding Religion. If that was the case, the Jehovah’s Witnesses would have been long gone away from Restorationist roots, they would try to focus on their practices and beliefs, while being open and acceptive of Interfaith ideologies as professed by the United Nations in terms of Religion. Moreover, Jehovah’s Witnesses would be the religious types to accept things such as Gay Marriages into their churches because the United Nations will have a control over those who have shown support, more so, their view on same sex marriages and other things would be altered greatly so they do not displease the ones they support, the UN – should that be a reality, which it is not.

Again, I ask you, do you know which Wild Beast you are talking about when you confused them before?

To a JW who sincerely thought he was “safe” in “Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization”, such news can be devastating and nauseating, physically and emotionally.

Not really, that is, if you understand NGOs, how they operate, what they can and or cannot do, what they can apply for, what they cannot apply for, which status allows support of the United Nations should they meet the requirements for a criteria.

The Resolutions are out there, even the documents. I do not see why one such as yourself must ignore them in such a manner.

Those that taught others to be "no part of the world" are fully immersed in its activity.  

Because they, Restorationist as a whole, be it a lone individual and or organized are not part of the world at all. Lone Restorationist are on a whole other level, but it is what it is.

Thank you for linking the Six Screens "Healing River" program.  .

No problem, but the irony here is even though that argument was lost on your part, that former JW who knows quite a bit of trust funds and benefactors has been immortalized here for all to see.

Therefore his response makes your claims in that discussion- false, perhaps more false than the idea of JWs having weapon bunkers and poisons under their churches to commit some Jim Jones-like of an attack on themselves and others, or perhaps more false than the belief JWs having stocks in women’s lingerie and a Japanese Gaming company.

All of which you have been refuted on, Witness.

It reminds me to post Pearl’s latest soundcloud which was very good.

Sow as it Pearl that caused you to mix verses time and time again, contradict things even going as far as to twist the context of things in the Bible i.e. you calling God’s angel in Egypt Satan.

Was it her that caused you to do this? If that is the case, I can see why many as refuted some of her claims and also point out the ideas of minor hate-preaching rather than preaching the gospel.

Which befits you because, all your posts does not come in terms of explaining Scripture, you only use Scripture to defame a single group only, time and time again, you do not even dwell on using Scriptures against false doctrines that was never of the Church – not once.

About this, you just don’t get it, SM.

Actually I do – JWs do not own weapons in their churches. JWs are benafentrines as mentioned in my repost link, which lines up with what that former JW has said. Furthermore, if you have forgotten, I had provided proof of people seeing Mr. Fearon as madman, let alone his connection to a known figure that enabled Mr. Fearon to have a bit of a gain.

Not only that, Fearon followers have been exposed, and whom Fearon has sided with in order to have a monetary gain, as with a gain of converts – not even the most disgruntled JWs side with Fearon – which is, on your part, quite hysterical.

This forum is an avenue to air opinions and facts.

Then why ignore the what an DPI is and an ECOSOC is regarding NGOs? Should that be considered as facts rather than ignoring it, and or using Mr. Zelda who does not utter such, in as much using pockets of information to equate the two as the same when in reality it is not?

I am surrounded here by the majority who disagree with me and I don’t agree with them.

It is not about disagreement, it is about understanding, in this case, what an NGO is, what allows an NGO to support the United Nations in terms of meeting a requirement to do such. A DPI alone cannot support the United Nations at all, and the only way a DPI can do that is if they meet the requirements for the Criteria, a DPI can have a say or not if they wish to do support and or do the bidding of the United Nations – read the Resolutions properly and the history of NGOs.

In the case of the Watchtower, they were a DPI NGO, without an ECOSOC status they are and never were in any position to support the United Nations, examples would be, as I mentioned here and another thread population, local/global thinking in terms of UN ideologies, agenda 21, even 2030, both of which are in some form of motion to this day.

Now the Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Watchtower, as stated before would look like major hypocrites if they were ECOSOC, for an ECOSOC are the types to show total support and being under submission of the UN, more so, JW church leaders would not truly be the leaders of their faith, but rather, the UN, which is currently the head of all things religion regarding world religious leaders of this day and age.

They knew if they remained and succumb to this new change in the era of NGOs, mid to late 1990s, they’d putting themselves in a bad spot, thus they see the mistake and dodge a couple of bullets.

As for agreeing, even the UN website sources shed some light on the differences and changes in the world of NGOs. You do not have to take my word from it, granted most of my information from UN sources from the 1960s to present day whereas the majority of the focus was the 1990s-2003s.

Should I leave because I personally feel JWs have been misled by lies?

If you think they are lying, then the information they profess would be false. You’d have to prove that the Watchtower was an ECOSOC, therefore, the claim of UN support would stick.

So far, you have not brought this up, so your claim remains unfounded.

Until I’m told to leave, I’ll stay,

You do not have to go anywhere. The bottom-line is understanding not to twist things, understanding to not profess conspiracy as truth.

If Mr. Zelda does not tell his audience the difference between an ECOSOC and a DPI, let alone the information that stems from both, bur rather, he counts the both of them as the same, and you accept it and tell people here to go to the video and see for themselves – how can you not say you adhere to and accept conspiracy?

This isn’t the first time either, for you do this, over and over again, and conspiracy to a truther will only cause them to make a response. It is the same argument I make with those who considers false flags and some comments from conspiracy theorist as legitimate proof.

People can make mistakes by taking up facts that at times isn’t verified properly – I make some mistakes sometimes when I do not have access to my information and own up to it, but never would I, or anyone else will continue to go about something over and over again as a truth when it is really false, for such isn’t even a half-truth, which makes said conspiracy the downfall of the one who professes it.

I believe there are truths that need to be aired to those that were once my “brothers and sisters”.

Then when one of your own speaks the truth about something, why ignore him? There is a good reason as to why I linked that information.

Should Pearl stop using Six Screens because the majority there hold a different view? She is not endorsing the programs of others. If an another choice is easier for her, she will change.  

You should take the time to research and learn things, even re-learn things on your own. Holding the hands of Pearl time and time again attest to you mixing things up, as evident in all the discussions I had with you. Even outside of this forum, there are those who speak of Pearl in the same way, for some of what she says confuses them, more so, some information process is more targeting of a another faith rather than a legitimate church falsehood.

Witness, people like this never change.

For the meantime, it is an avenue that draws many listeners – JWs who have been harmed or disgusted by two-faced doctrine and want to know spiritual truth.

But it didn’t stop you from accepting ideologies that are accursed. One thing Solider of God made clear is regarding Jehovah’s Witnesses is that some people agree with and disagree with them, but former members of the faith who leave, some, end up taking in ideas and practices that are not Christian, and yet considers their actions as Christian.

He pointed to some very critical facts on how people can be Lukewarm as well. An example would be with the holiday that is coming up, Christmas, for most former JWs who leave profess, even preach out wrong JWs were about Christmas and attest that Christmas is a Christian holiday, to which there will be those for and against this notion – things of that nature.

Kel, another Christian pointed out that disgruntled ones end up losing themselves after leaving the faith and that they can pose a danger to themselves and others.

It provides a similar outlet just as this forum has provided.  I don’t agree with all that Jason Zelda believes, but I do appreciate what he has exposed as hard facts about the WT.  

If you do not agree with Mr. Zelda, why use him again? You used him sometime before to bring forth your claim, both times, it was a failure on your part.

If Mr. Zelda professed hard facts

Why did he equate both NGO statuses as the same without making mention of the vast difference between the two? Why not point out that only one of these statuses actually supports the UN, the other does not?

This goes for the other discussion, if Mr. Zelda was in the right in terms of trust funds, why did a former JW exposed Mr. Zelda by commenting legitimate facts on how the trust funds actually work and goes on to speak on stocks and other items? This former JW has actual experience in that field, hence why I engraved his message on your other thread, which can be seen from the repost.

You have fallen in the same trap that Jason spoke of, when he addressed shunning.

And what trap is that? Excommunication is also of Church Discipline.

You have snubbed your nose and lumped Pearl together with all others on Six Screen.

If that was the case, with I made some responses before, why did it take several discussions later for you to even say that?

Fearon didn’t teach Pearl to mix Bible verses. Pearl didn’t teach Fearon about Poisons JWs use on themselves and others.

This is a view the Pharisees were good at - narrow-minded accusations that Jesus was a sinner because he spoke and ate with tax collectors and harlots.  The interesting thing is, they listened;

But you are playing the role of the Pharisees regarding them. You made the accusation that they support the United Nations, you also make no utterance of them being a DPI and or give proof of them being an ECOSOC.

As for OSCE, all DPI are supposed to represent, none of them attest to United Nations’ agenda at all. Saying speaking about one’s persecution, speaking about one’s ability to deal with having their church burned down and or their Bibles, speaking about one’s in ability to successfully worship due to opposition – those are not UN agendas regarding Religion.

A UN Agenda regarding Religion is unifying all faiths, which goes in direct contact with Ted Turner’s words back in the early 2000s. The UN seeks Peace and Security, and in terms of Religion, it seeks Peace, reasons why religious leaders are being gathered, even to this day, the process to some seems slow, but this action is ongoing and it is rapid, and they have dozens of partners, dozens of sponsors, dozens of donors, etc.

Clearly if a DPI NGO saw this coming, mainly the one in question, they would not want to be part of that when the changes were actually taking effect in the world of NGOs.

while the Pharisees who needed to listen as well, labeled him as a demon.

Then why are you in a position to accuse, even hiding behind Mr. Zelda in order to do so?

If someone is labeled as a DPI, why go about labeling them as an ECOSOC?

This is what the WT does continually to those who refuse their doctrinal lies.

But the Watchtower never had an ECOSOC status when opposers of their faith claims they are.

They are labeled “human apostates”, “mentally diseased”, as Jason brought out in the video. 

That is because anyone who is formerly of the faith, ends up being excommunicated and or expelled, then said person goes about to slander and or disgruntled, hence why the term Apostate can be applied to such ones.

Not all former JWs are like the apostates and or even branded as Apostates (For as I said, there are former Jehovah’s Witnesses who do defend current/active Jehovah’s Witnesses, some former Jehovah’s Witnesses who take up and apply life lessons and values they adopted from their former faith, the Jehovah’s Witnesses and current/active Jehovah’s Witnesses know that – even their leaders), hence why, these ExJWs are attacked by disgruntled ExJWs we have an example of this in November as of last year. Moreover, the non disgruntled former JWs actually defend current, active JWs, of which we have many examples of this also, one of which took it upon himself to stop a small army of disgruntled JWs with just a phone call in Orange County Warwick. Moreover, these former Jehovah’s Witnesses themselves at some part end up visiting the main headquarters of the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ community, welcomed even, some still go to church meetings, some still communicate with family members because although they are not pf the faith, they are not Apostates (reasons why when these former JWs defend the faith, disgruntled ones are quick to attack them, and more so, you and disgruntled ExJWs when speaking against and or about your opponent completely ignore these bunch who are in the masses – why is that?)

That being said, let’s go for that “mentally diseased” remark. It should already be known to you that the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ leader directed this remark, not to all persons who agree or disagree with them, but rather, this response is directed to apostates. Ironically enough the Bible itself makes mention of such ones as it says below.

They based this “mentally diseased” comment on this passage

False Teachers and True Contentment

• 1 Timothy 6:3-5 -  [3] If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, [4] he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, [5] and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

Noticed this [depraved in mind; which also means corrupted minds, diseased about questionings, which also equates to mentally diseased – hence their use of the term; “mentally corrupted” regarding Apostasy is used by some Christians]

Jehovah’s Witnesses only pin this term on to the apostates, for this passages technically describes the actions of Apostates, for example, no, the examples of an onslaught from Apostates that continue to bombard them, even to us Christians who do what is necessary to follow the Christ, we deem such ones just as the same in regards to apostasy – and ironically enough, former Jehovah’s Witnesses who are not even deemed an apostate are never identified as this term, more so, these same former JWs even use this term in regards to apostasy on to disgruntled JWs.

Therefore, it is hypocrisy to go after them for the use of the term when God’s Word speaks of such people who speak ill of others to the point they are branded as such – you should have known that if you read the First of Timothy.

Those verses pretty much describes the attitude some have against these people and their community, it also equates to the fact you have been pinning them with a conspiracy that you yourself cannot even prove as true, and attempted to use Mr. Zelda, a second time, to justify something that you can’t even prove as a truth.

I remember that you stated you like Barnes, I suggest you take into account what he has said regarding those depraved in the minds, or as the JWs call it, Mentally Diseased:

But doting. Marg., sick. The Greek word-- \~nosew\~ --means properly to be sick; then to languish, to pine after. The meaning here is, that such persons had a sickly or morbid desire for debates of this kind. They had not a sound and healthy state of mind on the subject of religion. They were like a sickly man, who has no desire for solid and healthful food, but for that which will gratify a diseased appetite. They desired no sound doctrine, but controversies about unimportant and unsubstantial matters--things that bore the same relation to important doctrines which the things that a sick man pines after do to substantial food.

nosew in Greek is νοσέω [noseō], the Strong's number is 3552

Orig: from 3554; to be sick, i.e. (by implication, of a diseased appetite) to hanker after (figuratively, to harp upon):--dote. G3554

• to be sick
  • [II] metaph. of any ailment of the mind
  • [A] to be taken with such an interest in a thing as amounts to a disease, to have a morbid fondness for

Look at the cross-references

• 2 Corinthians 11:3 - But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
  • 2 Timothy 3:8 - Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith.
  • Jude 10 - But these people blaspheme all that they do not understand, and they are destroyed by all that they, like unreasoning animals, understand instinctively.

As for the JWs themselves, they even pointed this out

• The Bible says that apostates are mentally diseased and that they use their teachings to make others think like them. (1 Timothy 6:3, 4) Jehovah is like that good doctor. He clearly tells us to stay away from false teachers. We must always be determined to follow his warning.
  • He is not like those in the apostle Paul’s day who assumed to be teachers of others but were “puffed up with pride, not understanding anything,” unwisely letting themselves become “mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words,” things that produce disunity and a host of bad results.—1Ti 6:3-5.
  • Paul described such individuals as being “puffed up with pride, not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words.” (1 Tim. 6:3, 4) Could Timothy risk toying with the harmful ideas that were infiltrating the congregation? No, for Paul urged Timothy to “fight the fine fight of the faith” and turn away “from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1 Tim. 6:12, 20, 21) There can be no doubt that Timothy followed Paul’s wise advice.—1 Cor. 10:12.

That being said, Mr. Zelda, whom you are using once again, did not bring up the fact that they only deem apostates who continue to bother them this term, former JWs who are not on the level of disgruntled ones are not identified as such.

In a doctor’s office that my very sick husband visits, the receptionist is JW from another congregation that I was in.  But, she knows who I am.   He had to step out when paying for the visit so I stepped in to finished the transaction.  She couldn’t look me in the eye, keeping her head down; since my name far and wide carries the label, “apostate”

Well if you are going to talk ill and or bash someone’s faith, that is Apostasy. It is one thing to speak of biblical heresies and falsehood, it is another stone blocking a tomb of things when it comes to a faith that is not too far off from the early church, more so, you even attest to your own words by calling these people as evil and or having been influence by a demonic spirit.

As for that person’s case, him ignoring you is not of his own accord, him ignoring you is due to the Bible’s stance on excommunication and those who are deemed apostates.

”, of the very worst.

Maybe because you have shown yourself to not be formerly of the faith and constantly speak of them negatively, even applying conspiracy to your words? Aside from that, you have shown yourself to take up interfaith practices and ideologies as with the teachings of mainstream Christendom practices, doing so out of emotion and feelings when Biblical facts cares not for any of that. Or perhaps you are preaching another doctrine as to, even watering down Jesus Christ’ role as a King, more so, another whereas you used a spurious Bible verse.

You can agree with and or disagree with them, but clearly you have been throwing up some red flags, hence why, people make such a response to you. If you did this at CSE, everyone correct you.

I thanked her at the end of the transaction but she was so afraid, she couldn’t utter “you’re welcome”, imparting a slight grumble instead.

It isn’t about being afraid, it is about not going against what the church of God had practiced for centuries.

If Apostle Paul gave example, as with others, not to speak to those who dwell on Apostasy, how is this person afraid and or shameful?  If you show yourself to be of Apostasy, acta s such, profess as such and proclaiming ideologies that never originated with the Church, then you are branded as such, as God speaks the same in regards to those who’s minds are deprived.

In this sense, they are in the right to do as such.

This is so different than how I approached disfellowshipped ones when I was in the organization.

You haven’t met all of them because some information I posted from them before, you show yourself to be against. And among them you pull information from the majority of the disgruntled ones, some such as the Fearon followers who were quite nasty to a former Orthodoxy.

I wanted to assure them of my love and wasn’t afraid to sit by them during a meeting, making eye contact and smiling at them.

So how is it love if you speak of them having a demonic influence and or spirit? Do you know what Love entails in regards to us being in the likeness of God?

I wasn’t afraid to speak to them in public and ask how they were.

Regardless, if you are seen as an Apostate, there is a reason as to why this is.

There is a big difference in a JW who is of the former faith being an apostate or not.

They received no other love when visiting the congregation.

And would you know if you were excommunicated from the church for a period of time? Just now you were ignorant on the differences of NGOs, be it DPI and or EOCOSC which are technically common in the 1900s to present day, hence the Resolution information.

And a reminder, you speak of these people as though they are demonic, and you were easily swayed by conspiracy and yet now you speak of Love.

Their faces were deadpan, they were completely ignored when attending meetings.

Again, how would you know?

For many, the only reason they strive to regain their place in the congregation is because they want to be loved by those whom they thought would loved them until the end. 

Once again, how would you know? On a personal level, do you know the majority?

To the woman in the office, I am her enemy, but it won’t stop me from following Jesus’ teachings as closely as possible, and speaking to as many JWs and anointed “Israel”, as I possibly can.  Matt 10:6,23

If that is the case, why did you water down Jesus’ role as king, not knowing what a inspired prophet is compared to a spiritual led one, and if you truly follow Jesus’ teachings, why did you show yourself to be open and accepting of ideologies that never originated with Jesus’ church?

In a way, you yourself is a lost sheep. I care not if you are a former JW, what makes me come forth to make a response is the number of times you mix even the Scriptures in your favor, as with the teachings of Jesus’ Church.

“You have heard that it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you45 so that you may be children of your Father in heaven. For he causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward will you have? Don’t even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers and sisters, what are you doing out of the ordinary? Don’t even the Gentiles do the same?48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”  Matt 5:43-48

No one has persecuted you, in a sense, you are the one persecuting. You are, regarding this topic, insisted the JWs had a role in United Nations plans, since they registration as a DPI NGO in the 1990s, during the years of Agenda 21 slowly growing, you asserted that the JWs had a hand in United Nation affairs, yet you cannot back anything up in this sense, hence why I said it was debunked, granted that only NGOs who are ECOSOC and or equal to that has their hands in the same jar the United Nations’ hands are in.

Is it not persecution to call someone in error when they have never even had such a status to remotely enable them to have a hand in the United Nations?

The whole OSCE was kind of a weak claim, granted it is known that OSCE has literally no hand in United Nations affairs. Last I checked, OSCE and any who are representatives, either DPI or ECOSOC, in this domain, do not have a role in United Nation affairs, if anything, their concern is in regards to discrimination and or persecution due to one or more of the representatives. As for the JWs, it is not unknown that they too are persecuted, after all – you even posted that document that gives insight on JW persecution in Egypt, and it is known of how Egypt is and who their allies are.

That being said, is it not persecution with any and every post – made by you, to the latter group? Some of them whom you do not even know by face and or personally and yet profess claims and or conspiracy to belittle and or defame them?

What of it even outside of JWs in your attempt to disrupt the church itself when you speak of things that never originated from it to which you had been corrected in another discussion?

“If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 If you do what is good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do what is good, and lend, expecting nothing in return. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High. For he is gracious to the ungrateful and evil. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.”  Luke 6:32-36

But what love are you showing to anyone if you cannot attest to the truth about NGOs? Why go as far as to go for Mr.Zelda yet again and proclaim his teachings when Zelda himself has no idea the difference between a DPI and ECOSOC, he, Zelda, going as far as to equate the two when the Resolutions say otherwise?

Why then, Witness? Is the truth about NGOs this great in which you must be ignorant, willfully, in this sense?

I write this to JWs, who know exactly what I'm talking about.

Then tell the Jehovah’s Witnesses the difference between a DPI and an ECOSOC. Explain to them, even correct Mr. Zelda on which of these 2 truly support the United Nations in their affairs. Like I said, there is no Agenda of the United Nations the Jehovah’s Witnesses had a hand and or say in that relates to the local/global level of UN based plans.

You are an outsider, fully immersed in the activities of the world; so, to you, whatever WT does, appears to be okay; as they cleverly speak out both sides of the mouth.  They convince its members they are "no part of the world" by saying,

It’s not about being okay, it is about the truth. No one is denying the JWs were a DPI NGO, they are still an NGO regardless of how they see it.

The problem is, you using information to confuse the masses that the JWs are an ECOSOC NGO, to which you shed no light on the difference. Only an NGO that is tied to ECOSOC can have a hand in UN affairs, a lone DPI NGO with no criteria met for UN requirements can’t do anything in regards to UN affairs.

If you truly knew what you are talking about in regards to NGOs, you’d explain to the JWs what an NGO is and what an NGO must do to quality in terms of requirements for the criteria in order to actually partake and contribute to United Nations affairs.

- Stay away from politics.  Be neutral. (but, for the org., it's okay to accept gifts from members that includes military stock) 

They do not have stocks in the military, the information provided by the former JW pretty much destroys your claim, more so, his strong response shows that you do not know what a trust or mutual fund is.

That being said, although correct and the truth has been exposed to you, you still dwell on conspiracy. You only show yourself to be befitting of the title – Apostate in the eyes of Jehovah’s Witnesses if you still are willfully accepting conspiracy.

You were not able to proof they own stocks when the former JW pointed out information about beneficiaries.

Be really honest with yourself. If the information is false, why still act as though it is a truth when it has already been exposed to be a falsehood?

Don't smoke, (but its okay for the org. to have stock in cigarette companies if it is a gift)

They do not own stocks, you have already been corrected on this, and the facts to face is a former Jehovah’s Witness exposed this truth, of which I professed in our last discussion.

Stop attesting to conspiracy otherwise it does not make you ignorant of the truth, it makes you look foolish.

But train the JW eye to...

You should be more concerned about training yourself. As I have told you before, Witness.

You stumbled and have fallen on your knees, scraping and bruising yourself. Examine yourself – stand back up.

That being said, Spiritually there is a real battle going on, it is a shame that you are still in some asylumic state regarding JWs and eat from the hands of anyone who professes a conspiracy as truth.

- Pay attention to the signs in Satan's world.  Look closely at politics and the wars at hand.  Examine all activities occurring in Satan's realm and be prepared for disaster.

"About the times and the seasons (this is the season of worldly unrest):  Brothers and sisters, you do not need anything to be written to you.  For you yourselves know very well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.  When they say, "Peace and security" then sudden destruction will come upon them, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape" 1 Thess 5:1-3

Ask yourself if you understand these verses because if you do not know the differences in NGOs, the United Nations Religious Leaders will easily subdue you, and put you on their corner. You can say they won’t take you, but I have seen and heard from many, who end up being swept away, and Washing DC was the biggest example we have with a recent example in 2016.

Continue down the path you dwell in Witness, because if you do not examine yourself and understand the Scriptures properly, you will not be God fearing, but rather a fear of something alien, to which leads you to oblivion, resulting in madness taking you forever. And when the Christ returns, he will know who is for his Father, and who isn’t.

That being said, the Watchtower was never an ECOSOC, therefore, had no role in UN affairs. They were and always will be known as a DPI NGO who didn’t even pass the test to be accepted into the charter.

23 hours ago, Witness said:

Two documents to consider.

JWfacts breaks down the event quite thoroughly, including how #1 was implemented through the literature; while also providing examples of WT linking the UN with Revelation's Wild Beast:

"No, the UN is not a blessing, even though the religious clergy of Christendom and the rabbis of Jewry pray heaven’s blessing upon that organization. It is really “the image of the wild beast,” the visible political, commercial organization of “the god of this system of things,” Satan the Devil. So the UN will soon be destroyed along with that beastly organization." Watchtower 1984 Sep 15 p.15

Please notice the documents state,

#1 ..."the (Watchtower) organization agreed to meet criteria for association, including support and respect of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes with its constituents and to a broader audience about UN activities".  

#2...that the "issuance of a library pass is independent of NGO status or any other status."

Is this enough honesty for you, @BillyTheKid46?

Since an NGO status is not needed to receive a library card, why did the Wt. apply for NGO membership?  Can your leaders honestly tell you why?  Not really, otherwise they would not have terminated their status as an NGO.  

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/united-nations-association.php

united-nations-2001.jpg

UN-letter-regarding-library-card.jpg

Ironically enough - nothing here states the Watchtower has met the criteria requirements to even allow them to have a hand in UN affairs. To add more fuel to the fire, nothing here even states they are an ECOSOC.

Your dance has ended before you hit the main stage, Witness.

Re-Read the UN charter and Resolutions presented of which you had ignored.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:39 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The U.N. Library is mirrored in several other places.  If memory serves the New York City Public Library, and in at least one New York University, the name escapes me at the moment.  You can just walk in and read for free.

The fact was that the WTB&TS were active NGO associates of the United Nations Department of Public Information for 9-1/2 Years.... until they got "caught" by the U.K "Guardian" newspaper.  They used this for political influence and "tickets of admission" at world government conferences.

This has been extensively documented and has been FULLY explored in past JW-Archive discussions.

The "All we signed up for is a Library Card" explanation was by simpletons, for simpletons who wish there was a magical "Rainbow Bridge".

• A DPI NGO has access to these resources:
  • Books/publications
  • film and audio libraries
  • photo libraries
  • access to meetings
  • language courses
  • briefings
  • seminars
  • conferences
  • film screenings
  • commemorations
  • concerts
  • the DPI NGO Resource Center

In order to have access to these sources, the JWs and or Watchtower, the person whom them who is a researcher, had to register in order to gain access, he/she was even told that to gain access to said material, they must be a DPI NGO, this resulted in them getting accepted about a year later.

The world of NGOs took a huge change, and or in the progress of a new change - a new era, as said by them in the mid 1990s, moreover, onward 1998 into the 2000s the changes took effect, and there was going to be some changes with the NGOs, both DPI and ECOSOC alike. Clearly the JWs didn't want to be controlled by UN officials when the changes were finalist, hence they prepared their registration. But then the centre-left (technically the Guardian to this day is pretty much a left-wing newspaper comp) came to their doorstep, The Guardian, who most likely did their story prior to the registration being finalized, granted becoming an NGO and leaving an NGO takes some time - literally.

So technically - it is like a library card. In a sense, if I wanted to borrow Rook's Historical Account Series, I have no chance to take said material because in order to do so, I must be a member of said library facility, more so, to even gain access to said area to retrieve the books I need to make research for, be it self-research, school and or other. Now a member, I also see Rook's Historical Account Series (Gold Edition), which has more detailed and structured information in said series than the latter, in order to get that, I'd have to extend my membership in the Library and pay out some cash - that this, I can choose to refuse and or decline.

This isn't the best example, but hey, I am thinking libraries right now.

All in all regarding NGOs, there is some power the ECOSOC NGOs have over the DPI NGOs, and ECOSOC is more United Nations affiliated than DPI. Since the changes in the late 90s and onward to present day, DPIs and ECOSOCs can merge with each other, a good example of this is the Family that is of a Catholic Religious Order I mentioned the other day here.

ECOSOC tagged NGOs also get sponsors and or from other ECOSOC, hence the usage ECOSO sponsors, which provides them with the money to do things to build up their NGO and do the works of the United Nations.

20 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

As you are rookie. Can't defend your incompetence without insults. What a poor soul you are. Trying learning the difference with what is required with an NGO through ECOSOC and what is required through the DPI. Department of Public Information. Then you can come around an insult.

It is crazy to me how people do not understand the difference. This is the same case with how some Christians feel about Ted Turner's comments regarding God back in the day whereas the United Nations had been slowly working on gathering religious leaders and on the other side of the spectrum, you have the Agendas.

And speaking of Agendas, I have a lot to say about recent events of Syria, but that will be for another thread.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.