The World News Media

Gerrit Loesch Condemns the UN in Hong Kong (clip)

Jack Ryan

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Ironically enough - nothing here states the Watchtower has met the criteria requirements to even allow them to have a hand in UN affairs. To add more fuel to the fire, nothing here even states they are an ECOSOC.

Your dance has ended before you hit the main stage, Witness.

Re-Read the UN charter and Resolutions presented of which you had ignored.

For you, a man of the world,  its all absolutely fine and acceptable.  For a devout JW who believes they are "no part of the world",  they are following God’s organization, and who are thoroughly convinced the Wild Beast is the UN, ANY association with it, on ANY level is not acceptable, as they have been taught through the organization’s teachings. 

No matter how you slice it.

Especially since any JW that may choose to work for a political organization, can be disfellowshipped. 

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I admit, I didn’t read what you so laboriously wrote; because, it really doesn’t matter.  When the Watchtower was caught as an NGO member in the US, they blushed, made excuses and quickly removed thei

Two documents to consider. JWfacts breaks down the event quite thoroughly, including how #1 was implemented through the literature; while also providing examples of WT linking the UN with Revelat

How and where was this information from @Witness debunked? I thought that some of the claims had been exaggerated, but this was just my opinion. I also saw an attempt to debunk these claims that was l

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Witness said:

For you, a man of the world,  its all absolutely fine and acceptable.

Can you prove that I am of the world when it is already evident how I have been professing against the world, it's governments, agendas, ideologies, and lack of knowing who the True God is? For last I checked, I recall defending God's Order, just as Paul has rather than negate it to nothing more than an opinion to not be taken serious, moreover, I defended Christ's Kingship to which you watered down, and only people who take up the religious ideologies of the world, in this sense, waters down Christ's Kingship and the Church he has built.

In regards to what I have been saying, it would be hypocrisy on their part if they were an ECOSOC, but all information expressed DPI status, whereas a DPI has no hand or say in UN affairs whatsoever - if you got prove of this, DPI NGOs having the role of a ECOSOC NGO, I invite you to share - which is rather unlikely.

There are about 5,083 NGOs with an ECOSOC status, a large number of them benefit from the United Nations by means of partaking in UN affairs.

That being said, if I am vocal against Agenda 21, Population Control, the New World Order, The One World Educational/Religious System, and lastly, The Global Mafia, why in God's name would I accept anything ECOSOC?

I invite you to prove your case.

13 hours ago, Witness said:

For a devout JW who believes they are "no part of the world",  they are following God’s organization, and who are thoroughly convinced the Wild Beast is the UN, ANY association with it, on ANY level is not acceptable, as they have been taught through the organization’s teachings. 

Then prove to us here and now what United Nation Affairs have the Jehovah's Witnesses partook it. Perhaps since in the 1990s they became an NGO, did they partake in anything in relation to Agenda 21 before the new era of NGOs took effect?

Stuff like this I find unlikely because you title of ignorance befits you if you do not realize the difference between a DPI and a ECOSOC,  moreover, you ultimately ignored what the Resolutions have stated, which paints a bigger paint of ignorance on your behalf.

You said it because, even admitted, you do not know these things, but you are  quick to jump unto the boat of conspiracy in regards to a man who has taught the masses that a DPI and ECOSOC are one in the same, when legitimate information proves otherwise. It should have occurred to you as to why Mr. Zelda didn't explain the differences.

I've already named an ECOSOC NGO, here is an example

• The name of the NGO is Advocates Abroad, it's founder is named Ariel Ricker. The NGO Status 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 2016 and  it holds an ECOSOC status, thus enabling them to have United Nations affiliated affairs, as there is an abundance of evidence of them and UN tasks; the connection. This ECOSOC NGO has 10 Sponsored and several extership programs, in addition, this ECOSOC NGO has the backing of the International Bar Association, with the combine united of Universities that are enablers of the UN cause in regards to migrants. Because of this NGO, be it causes legal and illegal, it will ruin civilization as we know it, and this NGO in question has been going about illegal means due to it's founder, although the damage is already done, the UN still benefited because it only thickens the plot for their agenda regarding migrants.

And this is just one NGO, to which them having sponsors to begin with is already obvious they have met the criteria, allowing them to complete the requirements in order to have a hand in UN affairs. You have to have been living under a rock if even the basics of such information is that alien to you.

That being said, read the Resolutions again because although you admit you no knowing of such things, I suggest you start now, regardless

This is a list of all ECOSOC NGOs: http://undocs.org/E/2016/INF/5

No matter how you slice it.

So why is it they didn't  it included the UN agenda regarding religion into all JW churches? Ted Turner was very vocal about it in the early 2000s for he said all of us believe in one God and we view God differently, that it should not prevent us from getting together.

All the religious NGOs there were ECOSOC affiliated.

That being said, you claim UN affairs yet cannot bring forth to claim said affairs that is exclusive to ECOSOC NGOs. It is not a matter of slicing it, it is a matter of ignorance to information - of which you are expressing, granted, you cannot name a single UN agenda expressed by this faith community - at all.

Especially since any JW that may choose to work for a political organization, can be disfellowshipped. 

So now you are switching to politics? You do realize what the United Nations is, right?

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

So now you are switching to politics? You do realize what the United Nations is, right?

You uphold an organization’s teachings that you really know little, of what is taught its members.  

The image of the beast at first was the League of Nations, now called the United Nations, for this arrangement was established to perpetuate the visible, political organization and its control over the earth.   w66 8/15 pp. 497-502

As explained in previous issues of The Watchtower, the scarlet-colored beast is the international peace organization now known as the United Nations.  w67 4/1 pp. 219-223 -

Today the hot question under debate is: Call mankind be one under these two systems, democratic and totalitarian? Can these two systems keep living side by side, ruling at the same time on the earth? A political attempt at holding them together is the organization of the United Nations. w56 4/1 pp. 195-208

The “scarlet-colored wild beast” represents the United Nations, and “the ten horns” represent all the political powers that support it.— Read Revelation 17:3, 16-18.  ws15 7/15 pp. 9-15 

Soon Jehovah will cause the political elements of Satan’s system, as represented by the United Nations, to attack false religion.  w12 6/15 pp. 14-18

This is why no loyal JW would engage in any activity having to do with the United Nations.  This is why many left the organization when they found out the WT held membership as an NGO.

Yes, your view is worldly, in the same manner as the Watchtower organization.  Your eye is completely centered on the fulfillment of Christ’s coming according to the visible signs seen in the world.  1 Cor 2:14

I’m done answering your comments here, SM.  When you can explain Watchtower’s involvement in the OSCE, then be sure to let everyone know. 

10 hours ago, Witness said:

You uphold an organization’s teachings that you really know little, of what is taught its members. 

And what does it have to do with politics since you quoted that comment? I don't think, nor is there any evidence that JWs preach and teach ECOSOC, otherwise they'd be openly acceptive of things such as population and gay marriages taken place in their churches.

Your remark will not negate how little you know about NGOs, which equates to the very fact of how little you know of such things, and yet, you willfully accept misinformation.

A Christian would never uphold misinformation as legitimate truth - and here we see you are willingly doing so and admit to your own ignorance hence your last comment.

The image of the beast at first was the League of Nations, now called the United Nations, for this arrangement was established to perpetuate the visible, political organization and its control over the earth.   w66 8/15 pp. 497-502

Everyone knows of what the United Nations represents, this information isn't alien to any man or woman who walks this earth, at least those who understand what the UN agendas consist on a local and global legal and to that of Western Civilization.

Just as the League of Nations whereas the Spiritual Mother have been going tooth and nail to destroy Christianity, to which she has been doing, hence her legacy and the Luciferians that are doing her bidding, infiltrating the churches and schools before the League of Nations has been branded as the United Nations.

Moreover, it isn't unknown to anyone that this Spiritual Mother, as some claim, to have been influenced by evil, something of which I professed before and now today we see UN's conquest for peace at play by means of interfaith and the gathering of religious leaders, something of such you know very little of yet claim the latter has done the UN's bidding when they were nowhere to be found.

This is one of the reasons why legitimate, True Christians can and will condemn the United Nations and their plans because they are not ignorant to the facts, they are not ignorant to the truth of the matter. Those who remain ignorant will 100% be swept away, to which has been proven true because in regards to God's Order, you have no idea of the implications of Ted Turner's words that day, and yet you speak of Paul as if a man of the Holy Spirit dwells on opinion rather than God's Word.

Open your eyes, Witness. Because the truth of the facts does not care about feelings.

As explained in previous issues of The Watchtower, the scarlet-colored beast is the international peace organization now known as the United Nations.  w67 4/1 pp. 219-223 -

And since the early 2000s, the conquest for peace by means of religious leaders who side with the UN agenda has been ongoing. Didn't you see what took place in Washington DC in 2016? Perhaps the Kairos Movement and the Reformation? Were you under a rock 2 months ago in regards to what happened in Texas?

It is things like this the UN is playing around with regards to Christendom, and like you, a lot of people are swept away, thus thinking this is normal, they embrace Babylon and her integration of teachings that are not of God, but of this world.

They have been using religion for a long time now in their conquest for peace, and granted you spoke of Russia, you do not know what took place in 2016 and onward that initiated the ban of JWs and the people vanishing off the streets in Chechnya, you do not know what angered the Ukrainians, so how do you try to express you know of this to which you admit you know nothing of and yet speak of falsehood that is a truth?

Today the hot question under debate is: Call mankind be one under these two systems, democratic and totalitarian? Can these two systems keep living side by side, ruling at the same time on the earth? A political attempt at holding them together is the organization of the United Nations. w56 4/1 pp. 195-208

And that is what everyone today are saying about the United Nations. Some people are now aware after Charlottesville protest called Unite the Right rally whereas a woman ended up being killed, Heather Danielle Heyer.

It was during the aftermath of such a tragedy the United Nations spoke up in their totalitarian like nature, to which the Americans were angered by. This was just a foreshadowing of what is to come due to the fact the United Nations interest in the control of the people.

No one likes the United Nations and those that do are supporting them, even going as far as to seek sponsors from them.

Heyer will always be remembered and what took place that day and what the UN tried to do, for truthers do not forget just as they do not forget who Ms. Shim was.

Soon Jehovah will cause the political elements of Satan’s system, as represented by the United Nations, to attack false religion.  w12 6/15 pp. 14-18

And this is why it is said, to quote Solider of God,

The governments, The United Nations, The Powers that be that tickle the ears of the disbelievers and gullible, they will seek to gather the churches and the religious folk. They will entice them to side for their cause, and many will join. Those who do not are the enemies of this religion that drinks out of the same grail has the Harlot herself. This is truly a major shame that the people cannot hear and they cannot see, and they are quick to go to bed with the Harlot that is slowly corrupting them. Stand up my brothers, stand up my sisters because as True Christians we must rise, and we must fight to maintain our faith, maintain our salvation from friends who turn into enemies.

That being said, if you do not know your enemy, how can you think to yourself you can combat your enemy if you do not know whose who? Who is friendly or who is foe?

SoG knew exactly who is enemy was, and like me, he knew the corners of such organizations and who is truly doing the the tasks produced by the United Nations. But his battle is a very different one for he deals with Satanist on the daily, of whom some of them even the United Nations has got to.

They took SoG now because like many, they know the truth of the matter regarding the UN.

Therefore, people can and will condemn the United Nations and knowing the history, even that of their Spiritual Mother, such ones, even among Christians will condemn that too.

This is why no loyal JW would engage in any activity having to do with the United Nations. 

And yet there are JWs who understand what a DPI is and a ECOSOC is. Unlike you, they, as do others, do not confuse the two, nor do they equate the two.

You said it yourself, you do not know these things, so why are you confusing such? Are are you like those out their that confuse apple from orange, man from woman, circle to square?

An honest, reasonable man or woman, even a child can tell you the difference, but you refuse to accept a truth that even the UN admit themselves in their Resolution in the early 1990s and even back then when the Resolution was formed.

This is why many left the organization when they found out the WT held membership as an NGO.

And where do you draw this information? The statistics in Church adherents has not really changed that much, it is usually a small increase as time progresses, and I have posted the statistics before and the current adherents, which sits at 8.45 million (8,457,107) adherents, peaked. This includes 120,053 churches in 240 lands, studies at 10,071,524, with 20,175,477 regarding their communion services. They were sitting right under 4,000,000 adherents, around somewhere, peaked in the 3 millions and into the 90s, it's been a slow growth, into the early 2000s, at this point they were, at the time, close to 6,000,000 adherents, so which among the statistics you have pulled your claim from that shows many have left due to the DPI NGO membership? As well as point out as to how the JWs avoided the UN's version of Christendom?

You only say many left because a people who has no idea what an NGO is will proclaim such as a truth when like Zelda, confuse the masses on what an NGO is.

So far, your claim does not prove the JWs were an ECOSOC, but rather a DPI.

A DPI cannot dwell on UN affairs because [A] They have to meet the criteria requirements and They have to upgrade to an ECOSOC status.

Nowhere were JWs spotted in UN agenda affairs anywhere in the 90s and onward.

Yes, your view is worldly

I ask a  second time, if you are going to make that accusation, I invite you to prove it. Because attest to  a claim such as this, you'd have to back it up.

Knowing my true enemy does not make me a person of this world, and I have been against the UN agenda for nearly a decade.

The next time you want to claim a view of the world, let this be a reminder because regarding the Church, you expressed a view of the world to which you have been corrected.

And unlike you, I can bring forth proof of your world based view of the church. Babylon wants her church to be unisex, and I, as to True followers of the Christ, I am against these things.

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/61002-is-it-proper-for-a-woman-to-speak-teach-and-prophesy/?do=findComment&comment=99383

Your eye is completely centered on the fulfillment of Christ’s coming according to the visible signs seen in the world.  1 Cor 2:14

Are all Christians? We are told that the Son of God will come soon, just as the Samaritans at Mount Gerizim waited for the Messiah, as with the Jews and all good persons, for us today, True Christians who are not dwelling on falsehood, who are not narrow minded or depraved, we know of God's Son and his teachings and what he, the Christ speaks of in regards to God his Father. We wait for him and do all things good because our King is coming soon, we know what our King will do and unlike you, True Christians do now water down the Kingship of our Lord and Christ.

God knows who is for him, and who is not for him, likewise, Christ Jesus, our King and Savior, knows who his with him and his Father, and who is not, and he knows who are the true ones, who truly suffer, and who truly apply the teachings, those in union with him, such persons he will save.

And it is unwise for you to use even that verse with a legitimate proof of, a world's view of things regarding Jesus' Church.

In that same sense, you do not know your enemy and in turn, this enemy will befriend you, and eventually devour you. True Christians know who the enemy is, so do our counterparts, the Truthers - who they themselves do not truly know God, but to True Christians, they are taught who God is, they are taught who the Christ is and in turn, putting forth the application, they will gain eternal life, a gift from the life-giver himself.

That being said, the truth about the NGOs has been spoken, and the ignorant tongues and eyes of the people of these world do not see it, but the sheer disdain and hatred in their hatred does not enable such ones to see their own error.

I’m done answering your comments here, SM.

Then do not make a response that you know I will speak of, mainly when it comes to United Nations and or agendas. I know these things because I know my enemy and I condemn my enemy. You however, do not, you even made claim to not knowing these things yourself, but at the same time when someone speaks false information, you speak of it as a truth.

As we can see

Nothing you brought up shows UN agenda support.

Nothing you brought up shows that a DPI status NGO has met the UN requirements that a ECOSOC has

Examples of a DPI and an ECOSOC has been presented and there is a vast difference between them from the 90s and onwards before the world of NGOs applied a change in the late 90s into the 2000s.

You do not even know who the spiritual mother of the UN is.

That being said, if you cannot prove ECOSOC UN relations in terms of this NGO, and cannot bring forth a legitimate source of said info, why believe in a lie?

For a person who claims to be of God, you are surely blind, but I pity you because you stated you do not know these things, and yet when the truth is spoken - the result can be seen by your responses.

Other than that - you haven't answered anything - at all.

When you can explain Watchtower’s involvement in the OSCE, then be sure to let everyone know. 

I already explained it in page 2. Remember what you said, you didn't even bother to read my response, and the facts to face is right in the quote, I even re-quoted myself the last time OSCE has been brought up.

To be brief, to the page 2 response. DPI NGOs must have representatives that appear at OSCE. The OSCE is it's own entity on its own and does not have any ties in UN agenda relations. That evidence can even be found on their website, to which I believe I had linked alone with the resolutions, and I also mention the fact that same Egypt information you brought up before, I too posted a while back.

That being said, you are beating a dead horse on this when you skipped that information in whole.

I leave you with this, this video down here, it is One World Religious Unity Organization forming under the United Nations; and Ted Turner. October 10, 2000 is the day of the Celebration for the 55th Anniversary of UN Charter Day - The World Religion Summit also called the millennium world peace summit by some. All of whom you see are tied with ECOSOC granted their presence and or support there, granted an ECOSOC - again - can have a hand in the UN agenda and goals.

And yet the claim has no water in this figurative glass on a wooden table.

That being said, the faith in question has every right to condemn the United Nations because they were never among their affairs that affects on a local and global level. Anyone who makes some outlandish claim without proof, even going as far as to confuse the masses on NGOs will be confuted - as is done here.

Therefore, the United Nations is indeed an enemy as is with the legacy of their Spiritual Mother to which some in the UN professes in their conquest for peace, while it's govern/political side seeks Security.

Combine Peace and Security and destruction is soon to follow.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.