Jack Ryan

• Views 311
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds more familiar to one of the Green 1950 songs, but I can't remember which one for sure. I'm hearing two of the old songs mixed together in it. The affinity is very close to the progression and c

Sounds more familiar to one of the Green 1950 songs, but I can't remember which one for sure. I'm hearing two of the old songs mixed together in it. The affinity is very close to the progression and cadence of the old Kingdom Song, "God's Army Is Advancing" (Now named: "God's Warriors Are Advancing" but with a different tune.) In the old song, if divided into 4 "stanzas," the music to stanzas 1, 2 and 4 are very similar. I think this song is even closer to the 1950 version of "All Hail the Lord's Anointed. (2)" which was called "Christ's Glorious Reign" in the 1948 edition.

Several of the older Kingdom Songs (1966) use the same rise and fall, and therefore seem to end with nearly the same last 10 notes (Be Long-Suffering, Be Strong In Faith, All Hail Jehovah's Firstborn, Pouring Out the Seven Last Plagues, etc.).

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.