Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Witness -
Space Merchant -

Top Posters

A new radio program entitled, "Healing River" (Rev 22:1,2)  begins today at 1:00 EST with each broadcast stored at SoundCloud.  

"There is much healing needed after one is spiritually abused by the WT Beast and its' false prophet. Let us pray that as many as possible derive benefit from God's truths, as the program explores the scriptures, and how they can provide us the guidance and healing we now need, today.
To tie into the program, the number to call is; (712) 432-8710. The pin # is 9925.
Sunday, at
1pm
The program will run on the second Sunday of each month, at 1 pm."

Pearl Doxsey

Guest Nicole
On 7/8/2018 at 7:50 AM, Witness said:

"There is much healing needed after one is spiritually abused by the WT Beast and its' false prophet. Let us pray that as many as possible derive benefit from God's truths, as the program explores the scriptures, and how they can provide us the guidance and healing we now need, today.

????

This guy, Rick Fearon, is the same guy who said Jehovah's Witnesses have a bunker under their churches that houses Assault Rifles, Firearms, explosives, and handguns, for he has some believing that JWs will literally go all guns blazin' in the last days and or against those who do not agree with them. In addition to poisons so that they use to kill their members. This is the same man who posed claim to wedding rings referencing the sex organs of both male and female, in short, a sexuality form of paganism and the like.

I have seen these claims of his refuted and Rick Fearon is only attacking JWs to gain money and to get some converts, for he was exposed by disgruntled JWs, as well as those who hate both JWs and ExJws combined aka the Anti-JWs, so to use this man's information as a support, only destroys your credibility further, out of all people, you use this Fearon guy? That is both shameful and embarrassing.

And no, JWs do not have vials of acid or machetes stashed in their charts. Fearon is as blasphemous as his own teachings and money grabbing schemes, and going with what even the hateful few have said, this man will take his hate to the grave with him. He is just as bad ass the people who promote Islamic Hatred, mainly the man who caused the whole school Quran hate situation some years ago.

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

This guy, Rick Fearon, is the same guy who said Jehovah's Witnesses have a bunker under their churches that houses Assault Rifles, Firearms, explosives, and handguns, for he has some believing that JWs will literally go all guns blazin' in the last days and or against those who do not agree with them. In addition to poisons so that they use to kill their members. This is the same man who posed claim to wedding rings referencing the sex organs of both male and female, in short, a sexuality form of paganism and the like.

I have seen these claims of his refuted and Rick Fearon is only attacking JWs to gain money and to get some converts, for he was exposed by disgruntled JWs, as well as those who hate both JWs and ExJws combined aka the Anti-JWs, so to use this man's information as a support, only destroys your credibility further, out of all people, you use this Fearon guy? That is both shameful and embarrassing.

And no, JWs do not have vials of acid or machetes stashed in their charts. Fearon is as blasphemous as his own teachings and money grabbing schemes, and going with what even the hateful few have said, this man will take his hate to the grave with him. He is just as bad ass the people who promote Islamic Hatred, mainly the man who caused the whole school Quran hate situation some years ago.

Rick Fearon has several programs from various independent speakers. He presents a mixed bag of opinions.   Whether he adheres to each one’s beliefs, I could not say.  Pearl Doxsey called into one program that asked the question why individuals left the Watchtower.   She was invited to return with her own program.  Perhaps Rick recognized words of Truth.  Perhaps he was ready for the “healing river”. 

Jesus was judged negatively for his association with tax collectors and sinners as he brought “living water” to their thirsty hearts, and the “bread of life” to nourish their famished spiritual state; those whom Jesus sends, appear to be receiving the same condemnation by you. Matt 9:10-13; Mal 4:5,6; John 7:37,37; Matt 4:4;17:11; Rev 11:3,4   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+9%3A10-13%3B+Mal+4%3A5%2C6%3B+John+7%3A37%2C37%3B+Matt+4%3A4%3B17%3A11%3B+Rev+11%3A3%2C4&version=NKJV

Guest Nicole
2 hours ago, Witness said:

those whom Jesus sends, appear to be receiving the same condemnation by you.

That is what you are exactly  doing Sir/Madam/LGTBIQ (I respect this community)  or whatever you feel you are when calling an organization 

On 7/10/2018 at 6:06 PM, Nicole said:

WT Beast?

When that is not its name. What kind of christian or healer is that with that kind of language filled of hatred? Poor patient who goes and looks for help associating with these mediocre level of healers.

As I have said this is not my mother language but always get amazed how people are not able to prepare a good written report, post in English or Spanish despite studying at universities

And since your post is not professional, I will leave you with the closest image that comes to my mind when I read about your "healer"

7dfc61b03789dcf07c38cb961d266508.gif

@Witness Then do you support Rick's stance on Jehovah's Witnesses having weapon bunkers in the basement of their churches? I still have quotes from the biggest disgruntled JWs as well as the Anti-JW camp who hates ExJws and Jws on their say about Fearon.

How you do comply with Rick Fearon's connection with this person, Byron Brown?: http://www.buffalospree.com/buffalospreemagazine//archives/2006_04/0406byronbrown.html

Put it would seem, money talks when you have to attack a religious minority.

220px-20080927_Byron_Brown_cropped.jpg

As for Pearl Doxsey, I am aware of this person as well, everything she says is against Jehovah's Witnesses belief and or teachings, but some of what she has address sparks a bit of hypocrisy also, for anyone can look into the teachings of early Christians and or the early Church to see the information for themselves. An example would be what she had to say on Michael the Archangel, since this is the topic of interest as of late here, she clearly speaks against the JWs on this belief, but does not shed any information on the fact that early Christians had the believe that Jesus was indeed Michael, moreover, no mention of a majority of Christians outside of the Watchtower who hold this view, namely to the fact that Jesus himself is a Warrior of God, the Promised Seed who was indeed the one to have thrown Satan out of Heaven, not to mention her clear acceptance of the practices of mainstream Christendom. The information you tend to put out, majority of it originates from her interpretation of the scriptures, as well as anything that is to attack JWs on specific beliefs, yet show a complete unawareness of those outside of mainstream Christendom who shed a similar and or if not, equal belief. Other than that, she is no different from David Wood, from Jay Smith and a list of other people who are not just part of the mainstream or have a man made understanding of scriptures in a majority of what they say, but part of those who do not shy away from alluding to targeting religious groups based on a a doctrine that did not originate with them. Other than that, it is no surprise because some of the things you posted from her, I believe I corrected you before, namely in regards to your confusion on Heavenly Jerusalem and Earthy Jerusalem.

All that being said, we are focused on Rick Fearon, disliked by current JWs, former JWs, and Anti-Christians, as well as not liked by the Non-religious, namely those who found out that this Johnny person of his was indeed a fake.

Now, for people leaving the Watchtower, that is their choice to make, no one is forcing someone to leave a faith or not, it's no different from others leaving a specific faith either of Christendom, of Islam and or of Judaism. People choose a faith of their liking because they believe it is the truth, for some faiths tend to be close to the truth than others, mainly within Christendom outside of the mainstream practices of this world's so called Christians. Pearl cannot speak for JWs in areas that is unknown to us, for she only speaks on those current EXJws who have left the Watchtower, you would not catch her speaking about JWs in a country like Egypt, or perhaps those in the Middle East who are JWs, granted in areas like that rarely do they leave their faith for their faith and community is like a tribe to them.

And yes, this is known of Jesus in regards of the Living Water and why he himself is alluded to be the water as well (and can say the same as much for him being the bread, for this has been addressed yesterday), but making this quote has nothing to do with what you have said and or what is being addressed. Also next time, perhaps post the verse itself instead of a link to that verse, it is annoying

If a man comes to speak against JWs and says they hold gun bunkers in their churches and are using them to kill those who do not believe them and or using said weapons to kill others in the last days, how is using Jesus' example in the right here? Let alone the remarks of those who listen to Rick Fearon make argument that wedding rings symbolizes a sexual pagan practice when in reality it does not?

Mind you, A Greek Bible reading Christians refuted 3 disgruntled JWs who bring up Rick Fearon, as well as bringing up information from even EXJWs who made the claim they and everyone else do not support Rick Fearon on the other side of the spectrum Anti-JWs wish death upon this blind man,, how do you make the argument if you support such a man who is clearly in the attack of JWs to gain more converts as well as a financial gain? You are aware of Rick's practices, right?

As for the verses you never seen to post directly, only by link, I did the work for you:

• Matthew 9:10-13 -Jesus Calls Matthew - (10) And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples. (11) And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” (12) But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. (13) Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.Â’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

• Malachi 4:5 - The Great Day of the Lord - “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

• Malachi 4:6 - The Great Day of the Lord - And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction.”

• John 7:37 - Rivers of Living Water  - On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink.

• Matthew 4:4 - The Temptation of Jesus -  But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

• Matthew 17:11 - The Transfiguration - He answered, “Elijah does come, and he will restore all things.

• Revelation 11:3 - The Two Witnesses - And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

• Revelation 11:4 - The Two Witnesses - These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

You also missed John 4:14, 6:35 and 7:2, and the clearly connecting of verses that do not connect with each other, as you have done before, is evident and seen here, why continue to make this mistake? If one has to make a specific point about Jesus being the water and or the bread, they seek out the verses as well as the cross-references that do connect to make this point, thus making an example of such a passage, it is not difficult.Lastly this day that is mentioned in John 7:37 is in regards to the 7th day of the Festival of Tabernacles (or Booths) on Tishri 21, for it was called The Great Day of The Festival, of which is seen in the passage that contains the Shema command/Law, Deuteronomy 16:13 (13-15)

The Feast of Booths

(13) “You shall keep the Feast of Booths seven days, when you have gathered in the produce from your threshing floor and your winepress. (14) You shall rejoice in your feast, you and your son and your daughter, your male servant and your female servant, the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow who are within your towns. (15) For seven days you shall keep the feast to the Lord your God at the place that the Lord will choose, because the Lord your God will bless you in all your produce and in all the work of your hands, so that you will be altogether joyful.

@Nicole There will always be those who make websites and or other things to speak against a faith, Rick Fearon and Pearl are no different from Jay and David. The goal of the mainstream is to reap converts and nothing more for their cause, even if it means to exploit and or attack those of a religious minority. JWs are Restorationist, a group,  a religious minority. They are even more of a target because rarely do JWs tend to fight back, in the realm of debate a well known Trinitarian got his just deserts when attacking JWs on the daily only to be made a fool of when a JW debated him.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:31 AM, Space Merchant said:

As for Pearl Doxsey, I am aware of this person as well, everything she says is against Jehovah's Witnesses belief and or teachings, but some of what she has address sparks a bit of hypocrisy also, for anyone can look into the teachings of early Christians and or the early Church to see the information for themselves. An example would be what she had to say on Michael the Archangel, since this is the topic of interest as of late here, she clearly speaks against the JWs on this belief, but does not shed any information on the fact that early Christians had the believe that Jesus was indeed Michael,

She DOES teach that Michael is Jesus.  Apparently, you really have no idea what she teaches.  

On 7/12/2018 at 10:31 AM, Space Merchant said:

Then do you support Rick's stance on Jehovah's Witnesses having weapon bunkers in the basement of their churches?

Here we go again.  I didn’t say that, did I!   

Regarding stockpiling weapons and a bunker, I haven’t investigated the possibility, but it leaves one thinking.  Since the Watchtower has and holds shares in military companies/corporations…

Raytheon Company

Lockheed Martin

Armor Holdings

United Technologies Corp

Northrup Grumman Corp

Boeing

BAF Systems Inc

and more…

it wouldn’t be such a far-fetched idea, now would it.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:23 AM, Nicole said:

When that is not its name. What kind of christian or healer is that with that kind of language filled of hatred?

I’ll address your term “hatred”, hopefully keeping in mind the language difference between us.   Within the anointed priesthood (1 Pet 2:5,9), which is the authentic Body of Christ, each member should have care, concern and genuine love for the other.  1 Cor 12:12-26; Rom 12:5; Eph 5:29

They are the chosen genuine “Witnesses” of God, which does not to include every JW.  Isa 43:10,12; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22   Perhaps you may have anointed ones in your congregation. Hopefully, you can recognize that their only Head whom they must obey, is Christ, our High Priest, who has been granted supremacy over his priesthood. Col 1:18; Heb 3:1  Those priests who are faithful, will serve only the Father and Christ. Rev 1:4-6;20:6  Do you agree?  Whatever they are to accomplish as a Witness of Christ, even now, should come directly from their heart – not a magazine produced by 8 men and a writing staff, since they are God’s messengers, and not the messengers of men.  1 John 2:20,21;  Mal 2:7; John1:51; Gen.28:10-14,17; Eph.2:19

The “faithful and discreet slave” appointed as “house steward” is a position within the Body of Christ, and who is to manage/administer/guide all the spiritual food to be produced by the other members of the Body under one Spirit with Christ, and distribute it among them and to all the sheep. Matt 24:45; Luke 12:42; 1 Cor 6:17; 12:7-11,27,28

These two spiritual facts do not exist in the organization.

1.      The governing body has clearly pointed out that the rest of the anointed priesthood must obey them; yet, we are not to change the scriptures to make the “steward’s” appointment “fit” the desires of men.  The “faithful steward” should not expect obedience to themselves. Luke 22:24-27; 1 Tim 5:8

2.     The governing body, as “house steward” has decidedly twisted the term “steward” (looking up its definition is helpful) to be an all-consuming role handled only by themselves, resulting in a narrow stream of “spiritual” food lacking Holy Spirit. Amos 8:11  Progressive literal proof of this is Wt’s struggle to maintain any output of “new” spiritual food in magazine form. Not only is the organization apparently in need financially, but also famished spiritually.

This haughty act to rule over one’s brothers has resulted in the individual governing body members detaching themselves from Christ, (in order to usurp his authority as Head). It also has caused the anointed “branches” of the ”vine”, to lay dormant.    John 15:1,4-6; Col 2:19

Jesus gave us two possible scenarios; one of a faithful slave as house steward, as well as a “wicked slave”.  The wicked slave - symbolically, emotionally, spiritually -“beats” his fellow anointed slaves into submission, with threats of “disfellowshipping” by its “confirmed drunkards” – the elder body who drinks down the decrees of the wicked slave.  Matt 24:48-51; Titus 1:7

This ‘parable’ Jesus presented to his disciples, has been fulfilled, and carries over with greater enhanced understanding in the symbolic book of Revelation.  The Wild Beast of Rev 13:1 is the organization; a collective authoritative “rule” of elders, over God’s chosen anointed ones. Rev 13:6,7 This Beast slanders the anointed priesthood.  If an anointed one chooses to serve Christ only as their Head according to God’s Word and not submit themselves to a false “priesthood”/elder body, this is the basis for a spiritual “killing” – disfellowshipping – decreed and approved by the governing body/false prophet of Revelation. John 16:2; Rev 13:15; Rev 11:3,4,7

You think that calling the “spirit-directed organization”, “the Beast”, is “hatred”.  Can you see that there is no love among your governing body for their fellow anointed slaves?  1 John 3:10-12  This is a hidden abuse; and like child abuse, unless someone speaks up it will continue to go unnoticed.  Jesus has made sure it has come to our attention – John 15:26; Matt 17:11;Rev 1:1;2:7;11:1-3; Zech 4:12-14  He sends his messengers – other anointed priests – to reveal not only the priesthood’s lack of obedience to their one Master, but the true definition of who are the Beasts of Revelation; one being the “man of lawlessness” - the Wild Beast from the Sea.  Mal 3:1-7; Rev 13:1,18,11  Their existence was spearheaded by Satan who has won over fallen anointed priests, to carry out his plan of deceit and last effort to destroy  God’s holy people.  Rev 13:1,2,11,14-17; 2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12; Gen 3:15

The anointed ones are the dwelling of God’s Holy Spirit. They are referred in the scriptures as God’s Temple.  1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:21,22 When anyone steps into this “Temple” unauthorized by God, it is an “abomination”, a “disgusting thing”. Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3 

God’s commands have been broken by the organization.

The scriptures explaining the anointed Body should help you discern this on your own.  You can find information on who they are on the jw website. (the IT book will define them as the temple)  On the other hand, you will also find that they are told to remain apart, and submit to the elder rule – an absolute lie created for the convenience of dominating God’s anointed people; which, according to scripture is the removal of the “daily sacrifices”/teachings/sacrifices of praise, no longer offered by the anointed priests.  Dan 8:11-12; 11:31; 12:11

YOU, also, are dominated by a false priesthood who judges the spiritual standing of any JW who may question not only their authority but the governing body’s false teachings.  Acts 5:29; 2 Cor 11:20

Under the direction of the governing body (who is the “false prophet of Revelation 13:11) the “man of lawlessness”/elder body has “trampled”, or “stands/sits" in God’s Temple.  2 Thess 2:3,4   You are purposefully not taught by the Watchtower, the distinction between the “holy and the common”, which is a serious transgression of God’s decrees, concerning His Temple.   He didn’t take this lightly in the past, and at this time of Revelation’s fulfillment, He certainly doesn’t do so, now.  Ezek 44:6-9; 22:23-29 If God has chosen a people to declare and praise His name, and teach His laws fulfilled in Christ, should they be under any other dominion and rule, but that of God and Christ?  Deut 17:8-13; Heb 8:5; Num 18:7; Heb 10:16

On 7/12/2018 at 9:23 AM, Nicole said:

mediocre level of healers.

It appears that you may feel it is impossible for an anointed woman to bear “fine fruit”. (Matt 7:17)

Is it because she’s a woman?  (Gal 3:28) 

Or, because she doesnÂ’t live in a superb compound named in Warwick? (Luke 9:58; Jer 22:13-17)

Or, that she does not share a place at the expansive conference table in Warwick’s “boardroom” with eight men? ( Dan 11:27)

Or, her preaching work is not “organized” by men, but by God? Zech 4:6,11-14;  Rev 11:1-3

Is it because she doesnÂ’t have, at her beckon call, an army of elders to disperse all of the food she produces? (Matt 24:48-51)

During Ezekiel’s time, the number of those “sighing and crying” over the detestable things happening in Jerusalem, were among the minority.  It is no different within spiritual “Jerusalem” today.  If any are obedient to Christ’s words in Matt 7:15-20, and search out the “fine fruit”, which is provided in the humble example found in the recorded Sound Cloud above,  (Matt 23:12) Christ offers healing with “living waters” of Truth through the servant he chooses. John 7:37,38 

"But whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty again. In fact, the water I will give him will become a well of water springing up in him for eternal life." John 4:14

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”  John 13:20 (Mal 4:5,6)

I am breaking down Matt 7:15-20 using the NWT Study Edition with its remarks:

15 “Be on the watch for the false prophets

(q:  Mt 24:11; 2Pe 2:1; 1 Jo 4:1 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mt+24%3A11%3B+2Pe+2%3A1%3B+1Jo+4%3A1&version=NKJV)

who come to you in sheepÂ’s covering,

in sheep’s covering: Or “in sheep’s clothing,” that is, disguised in figurative garments and exhibiting sheeplike qualities in order to give the impression of being a harmless member of God’s “flock” of worshippers.

(Do you see where the false prophets are found?  They are members of God’s “flock”, found among the anointed “trees” and their companions. )

(r: Luke 6:26  - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+6%3A26&version=NKJV)

but inside they are ravenous wolves.

ravenous wolves: A metaphor describing those who are extremely covetous and who exploit others for personal gain.

(Not only are the false prophets wearing sheep’s clothing, and part of God’s “flock”, they must be found in the position of power to successfully “exploit” others with their scheme, and to satiate their covetous desires.   Would an “apostate” female  who has left the Watchtower have the ability to exploit JWs for personal gain?  No, but the governing body has that ability, and they have been quite successful doing so.)

(s:  Acts 20:29,30  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+20%3A29%2C30\&version=NKJV)

16  By their fruits you will recognize them.

fruits: Here used figuratively of peopleÂ’s works, their words, or the results of what they do and say.

Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?

(t:  Parallel account  Luke 6:44  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+6%3A44&version=NKJV)

17  Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.

(u :  Matt 12:33 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+12%3A33&version=NKJV

18  A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.

(v :  Luke 6:43 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+6%3A43&version=NKJV)

19  Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

(w:   Mt 3:10; Lu 13:6; Lu 13:9 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mt+3%3A10%3B+Lu+13%3A6%3B+Lu+13%3A9&version=NKJV)  

20  Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

(x:  Matt 12:33 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+12%3A33&version=NKJV

Convenient!  The NWT calls these false prophets, men!  Sometimes, Satan reveals more of his plan that we realize.  

TREES:  God’s anointed ones Ps 1:1-6;Zech 4:11-14; Rev 11:4; 22:2

FRUIT:  What comes out of their mouth – their teachings,  which determines whether they are “weeds” (thorns and thistles)…

…or fine trees producing fine fruit.  This sort of fruit, “lasts”.  John 15:16

Jesus’ words warn us of both possibilities. Those that bear rotten fruit that falls from these trees, are the “wolves in sheep’s clothing” – found among the worshipers. 

Sadly, the rotten fruit is accepted and savored, by the majority. Jer 5:31; 23:16 To his own people, concerning the time of the end, Jesus said, “Many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.”  Matt 24:11

“There were indeed false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. (among God’s people) They will bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved ways, and the way of truth will be maligned because of them. 3 They will exploit you in their greed with made-up stories. Their condemnation, pronounced long ago, is not idle, and their destruction does not sleep.” 2 Pet 2:1-3

Notice, false prophets (not Inspired by God’s Holy Spirit and admitted by the GB)  breathing a demonic spirit, as all false prophets do (Rev 16:13,14) and who serve up their version of “truth”, (2 Thess 2:9-12) deny the Master – JESUS – who bought them.  Does the GB deny their Master, Christ?  Yes, in at least two detectable ways.  “Living water” is another term for teachings. Just as the rotten “fruit” by the Watchtower cannot sustain life, neither can any water issuing from the same source .  For those who remain in Christ, they also become the source of fine fruit and living water.  John 15:4,5,16

If the GB fully accepted Christ as their Head, do you believe they would expect their fellow anointed bodily “members” to obey THEM as is the case in the organization?  Of course not.  All anointed would recognize their one true Master and obey only Christ, working side by side in love, and giving honor due the other member.  Yet, this is such a foreign concept under a wicked slave.  Matt 24:48-51; John 15:10

Reason on this. Would Jesus call Watchtower’s “new light” teachings, fine fruit that lasts/ endures?  If a shifty false prophet would discard his own fruit and replace it with a new “rotten” crop of made-up stories, what do you think Jesus would do with it, and the tree it comes from?

“Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire”  Matt 7:19

A false prophet harbors unseen wicked desires, well hidden behind sheep’s clothing and mannerisms. The Beast from the Earth of Rev 13:11 is a lineage of false prophets , who uses a disguised “army”, a false priesthood, to come against the anointed ones…and YOU, with deceptive made-up stories labeled “truth”, yet it is “poisoned” water. Prov 10:11; 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 8:10,11; 9:1-6

JWs, please don’t be deceived.  It is truly not a laughing matter.  God has always sent his messengers to expose the sins of His people, while also providing the way to gain back His favor. Amos 3:7; Matt 23:34; Rev 18:4-8; 3:18  At this time of the end, the greatest deception to come against God’s anointed people isn’t “Christendom” or the political field, but the Watchtower Harlot/false prophet and Wild Beast she directs. 

GB false prophets.jpg

Rutherford Millions.png

1914 magazine.jpg

splane.png

1975.jpg

6 hours ago, Witness said:

Here we go again.  I didn’t say that, did I!   

Regarding stockpiling weapons and a bunker, I haven’t investigated the possibility, but it leaves one thinking.  Since the Watchtower has and holds shares in military companies/corporations…

Raytheon Company

Lockheed Martin

Armor Holdings

United Technologies Corp

Northrup Grumman Corp

Boeing

BAF Systems Inc

and more…

it wouldn’t be such a far-fetched idea, now would it.

Clearly I said such in question since you yield support of Rick Fearon and the proof of such even stems from the very community of which you tend to pull the information from. Like I said, they do not stockpile weapons to go on a shooting spree should they choose it. Also if you are going to make mention of things, rather cite the information. Lastly, I recognize Raytheon Company, the reality here is, this has been debunked a decade ago even by JW opponents, I only know this because I began studying Christian minorities in my youth, so I hope what you will bring to the table is accurate.

Other than that, Rick Fearon, according to some JWs, ExJws, Anti-Christians, agnostics and among the non religious, is false in what he says, even by one who is very close to this man. None of them supports Rick, and there is enough reasons as to why this is.

6 hours ago, Witness said:

She DOES teach that Michael is Jesus.  Apparently, you really have no idea what she teaches.  

I do have an idea of what she professes, yet some of what she says contradict one thing for something else, perhaps on purpose or by mistake; and or says otherwise, the same can be said about Heavenly Jerusalem, of which was brought up here to which such has been traced back to her.

Like I said, she sheds no information of early Church and or Christians who hold this belief, unless you are willing to put such information here rather the a question/reply.

20 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Lastly, I recognize Raytheon Company, the reality here is, this has been debunked a decade ago

One down, and many more to go.  :)

16 minutes ago, Witness said:

One down, and many more to go.  :)

Then cite them here since you are the one to bring it up. I would also like to mention there are many, if not dozens more, who take some of Pearl's interpretation of things in error. There is no question on some things she is right, but other things on the more important side of the spectrum she holds little understanding of and or profess error of such.

Other than that, Rick Fearon does not represents and or supports no one but he himself, and has been called out on such time and time again over the years, the only reason I know who he is, is due to the wedding rings claim to which in discussion, a follower of Fearon had been refuted on the claims made, I still have refutation notes saved.

24 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Then cite them here since you are the one to bring it up.

I did give you a list.  You mean, you have never gone online and FOUND Watchtower's shared stock in the military.  

@Witness I have, but such has been rooted in conspiracy and misleading, the others you have made mention of I have done the research, and the result is of something you yourself may not be in favor for, granted such information did come on the side of both the Anti-Religious as well as from former Jehovah's Witnesses themselves who professed such information. Moreover, I now have access to an archive of information in relations with some, if not most of what you made mention of. That is why I asked you to cite a source because it is one thing to say something, but when one finds the information, they see something entirely different. That being said, the words of a former JW who spoke on such: a hoax.

The same should be said of weapon bunkers set up under the JW church, the drinking of chemical based poison, sent by the WT to the churches, to lead people to paradise, promptly assassination of members as it is claimed, as well as the claim made of wedding rings in connection with sexual based symbolism in the realm of paganism.

But if you want to bring up more conspiracy, please do, for it only allows one to make note of the research, mainly when it comes to donation money coming from unknown parities to those in acceptance of said donations, which does not limit to a sole group and or member.

Space Merchant,

If there is any possibility of a "weapon bunker", it would be at Warwick, not under kingdom halls.   Before that, the Brooklyn tunnels, maybe....  All speculation.

Maybe this research will help.  http://www.die-vierte-wache.eu/EN/share-earnings-of-the-watchtower.html

The link, “Website of NCC” is broken

This is the one I used: https://nccs.urban.org/

I clicked “Charity Navigator”, typed in “Henrietta M Riley Trust 33b006006 FBO” and opened the documents below.  I had to sign up in order to gain access. 

We all know this Trust “supports the Watchtower”, and that this stock is “shared”,  but no one has them chained to it.  They freely profit from the listed companies, no matter what they stand for, no matter what they sell; and they have done so for a number of years now.   

The Raytheon Company was on the 2009 tax return (see link above) which is not available on Charity Navigator any longer.

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201504_990PF.pdf

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201504_990PF.pdf

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201604_990PF.pdf

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201704_990PF.pdf

For 2017, there is not a comprehensive list of companies as do the other returns, but only the title, “Various Stock Funds”.  The GB must be getting nervous.  ?  At one time, these documents were available on Charity Navigator back to 2003, I believe.

I typed in Watchtower Bible and Tract Society just to see what pulled up.  Interestingly, I am guessing a rogue kh, in Cortez, CO was available for donations.  Is this the new “donation arrangement”?  Are they getting that desperate?  Cortez is a very small town, and having been there many times, there isn’t any Watchtower complex on the edge of the Colorado/New Mexico/Utah border to warrant the need to rake in charity monies.  

You may already be aware of Watchtower’s interest in Rand Cam:

https://www.watchtowerlies.com/watchtower_owns_warfare_technology.html

See the sources at the bottom of the page

4 hours ago, Witness said:

Space Merchant,

If there is any possibility of a "weapon bunker", it would be at Warwick, not under kingdom halls.   Before that, the Brooklyn tunnels, maybe....  All speculation.?

Maybe this research will help.  http://www.die-vierte-wache.eu/EN/share-earnings-of-the-watchtower.html

The link, “Website of NCC” is broken

This is the one I used: https://nccs.urban.org/

No. Followers of Mr. Fearon stated weapons of such are found underneath the churches of Jehovah’s Witnesses, as well as other devices of assassination and or cold bloodied-murder, hence the claim of poisons used to their own members of the church to kill them off – absurd conspiracy. Moreover, the Warwick location of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, their headquarters, is also a place of dwelling and worship – a church (larger one on the countryside), it is highly unlikely that they harbor weapon bunkers underneath such a place, granted of how the people of Passaic and Orange County view firearms in the hand of suspected strangers and the like, swiftness to act also, even in their own neighborhood, for they did have an incident at one of their schools sometime ago, and took part in events regarding gun control, knowing people of Passaic County myself and the area itself for half a decade, very close to Orange County (Warwick), their words on such speaks in volume. Therefore, it is unlikely that a Millenarian Restorationist Christian Denomination, a minority, with Non-Trinitarian beliefs distinct from mainstream Christianity, having a weapon bunker(s) hidden below their headquarters which is pretty much a large church. So a possibility is absolute 0.00%, and if such was indeed true, the Warwick facility would have been done away with, raided, raised and shut down, seeing how the people of the area are, mainly those in the Borough – again, conspiracy, but it is no surprise that Rick has some believing such things that even those who are not fan of JWs dislike.

As for Brooklyn, it is not a mystery that there are various tunnels underneath the city. The tunnels near the facility of this faith had tunnels connecting to pedestrian walkways that are private, the tunnels, being a series of 4-5 subterranean tunnels connecting several of the properties in that area, some of them used in regards of utility services. It is also good to mention how long those tunnels have been there for and the fact the city makes money off said tunnels, collecting thousands for their use.

Somewhat related to subject, it is also known JehovahÂ’s Witnesses have a presence in Pennsylvania, another area of theirs, and like the others, they do not have weapon bunkers,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0776_fnu-kBqh3Ycp122

however, there are churches of the mainstream of that area, who also have a following outside of Pennsylvania, who not only have a stash of weapons away in their churches, but freely carry them around the church, for they believe that guns, specifically, the AR-15 Assault Rifle is a gift from God and use them even in their ceremonies (they are Trinitarian for they believe Jesus is God), this has caused fear and quite the stir in the community, even having an affect on a nearby School and the actions they made due to such churches (not to mention the bullet laced crown of theirs):  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/28/pennsylvania-church-ceremony-guns/383815002/

The same can be said about Christian Militant groups scattered throughout the United States, who are in favor of assault rifles, as well as quick draw weapons such as revolvers and pistols, granted such ones train themselves to fight, such falls in the category of Christian Terrorism.

Yes, The National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS) link is broken, in fact, 2 links not just 1, however the archives can freely be accessed, only few manage to gather, fragments of what ceases to exist, moreover, some information that can be accessed you really don’t have to be a member and/or create a login, especially when the information is out there for one to read and make the research for themselves.

Also I can spot the top Google search links away, I've been in the Lion's Den in search of information, so I know better to see that.

We all know this Trust “supports the Watchtower”, and that this stock is “shared”,  but no one has them chained to it.  They freely profit from the listed companies, no matter what they stand for, no matter what they sell; and they have done so for a number of years now.   

The Raytheon Company was on the 2009 tax return (see link above) which is not available on Charity Navigator any longer.

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201604_990PF.pdf

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201704_990PF.pdf

It is also good to know some facts about Henrietta M. Riley (33b006006 FBO), the Trust itself and the like. The Riley Trust that is independent, for the trust was hers, not the WatchtowerÂ’s. This trust is a United States trust that has the Watchtower as the sole beneficiary.

Now, a Trust can be set up to make you the individual, a company (of any kind), an organization of any kind (education, religious, etc.) or anyone else a beneficiary. For one has no control over what the Trust does financially, mainly if they are a beneficiary. The only thing that you or any beneficiary can do is to decline any benefit from the Trust in question. A Trust is able to operate while the person who initiated the Trust very much alive and well. Another known fact about the trust in question, the Riley Trust, is that it has done its investing prudently, acting with or showing care and thought for what is to come.

Moreover, this Trust is a mutual fund and mutual funds are typically fluid and careful with their investments. Basically, for the assets left by Henrietta Riley is the generating force regarding income by the trust, which is transferred to the Watchtower by means of donation. Around April 30, 2002, the trust generated income of around $1,740,127 USD and donated nearly $1,945,645 USD to the Watchtower. Majority of the income of the trust is from two main sources such as oil and gas. The trust also has almost $2 million of investments in various stocks and other vehicles.

Regarding the Watchtower, they, have received a donation (as mentioned above), and it is already known that the Watchtower accepts donations, for such ones do not apply the law of Levites on to themselves, known as the tithe, which does not apply to Christians (Hebrews 7:5, 18; Colossians 2:13, 14), but free will offering is acceptable in its place – voluntary, Leviticus 23:38 (Deuteronomy 12:6, Numbers 29:39,1 Chronicles 29:9, 2 Chronicles 35:8 and Ezra 2:68), so it is no surprise they do what the early Christians have done to contribute to their works without being paid for it, but receive/make voluntary donations.

Furthermore, one, if not more, Trust(s) have a number of religious organizations including the Watchtower itself. In addition, it would be unlikely they are aware of what a trust tends to invest in, but it is no mystery they tend to accept donations, regardless.

Back on to the Riley Trust, it tends to shift their investment information and the stock selection changes as time progresses. It is also known that the Riley trust is also the source of the Philip Morris Companies Inc, an accusation against the Watchtower, which is also shrouded in conspiracy and has been debunked.

Another accusation is that it is said, by those clearly against them, that The Watchtower has used stocks, bonds and trusts as investment vehicles. One such trust was the H M Riley Trust, from the deceased estate of Henrietta Riley, when it is known that the Riley Trust itself was given to the Watchtower, financial donation, as for stocks and bounds, the answer should be evident. Another accusation is that it is said that the stocks in Phillip Morris is owned by the Watchtower, then in reality, the stocks in question is owned by the Henrietta Riley Trust, not the Watchtower.

Another thing is it would seem some have caused confusion of the official tax returns vs. a tax return for a charitable trust, which is a separate entity created with somebody else's money, is ever so evident. And once again, like the Henrietta Riley trust, the money invested is hers. Under tax laws of the United States, the beneficiary of such a trust has no say in the management of the trust. It is managed by a trust company and regulated by the legal instructions of the person who established the trust, in this case Ms. RileyÂ’s Trust.

JW opponents are even unsure themselves at times, and consider Riley to be a member of the faith, but would seem it is a guessing game for them to this day. But as with all who receive donations, be it this faith and or other groups and or organizations, they tend to not have any control over what people gift to them.

Source from 12 years ago by someone who is neutral with JWs, and clearly among one of the speakers of the former members of the faith (links may be updated): https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/109731/setting-record-straight-re-riley-trust-tobacco-compan-stock-wts

I have no interest in pontificating on this matter which to me seems so straightforward. However, since I continue to see newbies and others periodically post in error stating that the WTS "owns" Tobacco company stock I believe that this should be corrected and the matter put to rest, hopefully for good.

FACTS:

• 1) ANYONE, (who is lawfully eligible) may create a trust for the benefit of a charity, religious organization, person, etc. In most cases, the beneficiaries have no operational control of the trust or the trust holdings and often are largely unaware of the compilation of the trust assets. This is especially true in the case of charities or religious organizations, where all that they would receive from the trustee, would be the charitable donation on an annual basis.

• 2) In 1997 a trust was created by a private individual, Henrietta Riley, entitled the "H.M. Riley Trust For Watch Tower Bible." This trust is a 501(c)3 federally tax-exempt entity whose sole beneficiary is the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. (Fed tax exempt organizations that are not otherwise exempt must file 990 Forms with the I.R.S. and the H.R. Trust has been filing these since 1998.)

• 3) Riley is what is known as the Settlor of the trust and presumably is either a Witness or sympathetic to the WTS. There has never been any evidence that Ms. Riley was personally aware of the assets of the trust or ever attempted to exercise any control over the trust holdings.

• 4) The Trustee and manager of the trust is Comerica Bank of Detroit, M.I. whose personnel spend approximately 2 hrs a week administering the trust and which received in 2004 $1,210.00.

• 5) There is no evidence that the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, or any official of the WTS has ever had any control over the assets of the trust or even knowledge of the trust holdings.

• 6) The trust assets as of April 30, 2005 consisted of approximately 48% Oil & Gas Royalties (from owned or leased Oil/Gas wells I assume) and the remainder of the assets in Corporate Stocks (22%), Corporate Bonds (14%) & Mutual Funds (16%).

• 7) Until June 24, 2002, the Trust held 350 Shares of Phillip Morris Companies (maker of Nabisco crackers and yes, cigarettes too). The value of these stocks as of April 30, 2002 were $54.43 each or a total asset worth of $19,050.00. [These shares were listed in the Asset Description section of the 990 Filings under "Consumer Staples"]

• ? On June 24, 2002, these 350 shares in Phillip Morris Co. were sold at a market rate of $49.53 each ($17,335.50).

• 9) As of June 24, 2002, the H.M. Riley Trust has not reported holding any shares in Phillip Morris. [But the trust does hold shares in other interesting companies such as Pfizer, Harley Davidson, GE, Procter & Gamble, & WalMart among others) There is no way of knowing what motivated the sale, whether the Trustee was directed to sell the stock by Riley, or whether Comerica just made a wise decision to sell off a falling stock (from $54.43 to $49.53 in two months).

• 10) In 2004 the WTS received $1,774,331.00 in charitable contribution from the trust.

• 11) A beneficiary of a trust, in a situation such as this, may refuse to receive the contribution and that is the only option regarding the trust.

PROOF of the above (financial) facts can be found by your going to Guidestar.org (https://www.guidestar.org/Home.aspx) and looking up the H.R. Riley Trust.

The 990s are available to free users for the years 2003-2005. Archived years require premium membership. The filing for 2002 was the last year of the Phillip Morris stock ownership.
The detail of the assets transactions of the 2003 filing contains the info regarding the sale of the 350 shares of Phillip Morris Co.

DISCUSSION:

brief responses to a couple of most recent commenters:

From Rebel8:

As to Eduardo's post.....he has stated his opinion many times in countless threads on the tobacco topic. Then a handful of posters respond by saying, "The WTS should check into their investments and not invest in something that could lead to breaking their own rules. They require JWs to do that." And there is no defense to that.
I will post this, again:

By considering the background of a company, an investor can also ensure that his money will not be used to support an unethical enterprise.—See Awake! February 8, 1962, pages 21-3.

-- As should be completely clear from the facts, the WTS is not an INVESTOR in this situation. An Investor is the person who makes the decisions. Thus both the arguments of some referred to by Rebel8 and the Society's own statement regarding what an INVESTOR should do, do not apply to this situation where it is not an Investor but merely the beneficiary of someone else's investments.

From Legolas:

Ok just hold on there a second.....First, I am in trust for my childrens stock that they own ( that my father gave the kids when they where little) and I could have REFUSED to do that, and secondly I can sell that stock, thirdly do you really believe the that bullshit story that they, FOR OVER 14 -16 YEARS NEVER knew they had it?
BULLSHIT!..... I get in my mail quarterly checks from that stock yearly...Not to mention about 3-4 other pieces mail from it yearly!

-- As should be completely clear from the facts, Legolas is a TRUSTEE (what Comerica Bank is in the H.R. Riley Trust). The WTS does not have any administrative authority over the H.R. Riley Trust and no evidence has ever been put forth to show that anyone at the WTS has ever researched the filed 990s to ascertain just what the Trust assets consist of.

(As to the 14-16 years comment, I don't know what Legolas is referring to?)

Given that the WTS is no doubt receiving similar contributions from many such trusts and other planned giving sources, it is extremely unlikely that they do anything but say "thank you" and cash the checks.

------------------------------

Ok, a few comments:

I have stated previously that in an ideal world, an organization which holds itself out to be the sole one being used by God today, should hold itself to extremely high standards, perhaps as close to perfection as possible.

Thus it would seem that the ideal would be that EVERY DOLLAR that the Society agrees to receive would be vetted in some way so that it could claim with absolute certainty that it was supported by "clean" money -- money that was not derived from immoral or illegal enterprises.

The problem with such an ideal situation is three-fold.

• First, it would be impractical if not impossible to know the origin of every dollar or in a case such as this to monitor the trust fund manager's to insure that they NEVER invested, even for a short time, in a company that would be on the questionable or prohibited WTS list.
  • Second, there is no such thing as a clean dollar or a clean company. Even otherwise unobjectionable companies have ethical problems, wrongdoing, or are otherwise connected or affiliated in some way with what would be an objectionable company or associate. (Everything is connected people and like the House that Jack Built, one need only follow enough steps to connect one thing to another.)
  • Third, even the Jewish Temple and Christian churches then and now accept donations from sinners such as prostitutes, murderers, metalsmiths (weapon's makers), druggists, etc. Scripturally speaking the only instance ever recorded where a donation was not directly accepted was the 30 silver pieces of Judas which the Jewish leaders rejected but used to purchase a field for the burial of criminals and the indigent (thus making some use of it after all).

Returning to the situation at hand....

A whole lot of wind has been made about the 350 shares of PM stock that were held in the Trust for a period of at most 5 years. The total value of approx $20 K represents a tiny fraction of the total trust assets not too mention actual payout to the WTS from these shares.

Are we going to start misapplying scriptures such as "A little leaven spoils the whole..." and "He that is faithful in little is faithful in much" in order to point a finger at the Society.

[As an aside JWs misuse the later scripture all the time and give it the opposite meaning as if the scripture actually read: "He that is unfaithful in little will be unfaithful in much" but that is a logical fallacy and a complete misreading of the scripture which is describing how a righteous person is consistent in their behaviour.]

Anyway only the most biased dishonest person, in my opinion, would fail to see just how ridiculous it would be to blame or disparage the Society for accepting a contribution because it so happened that within the entire trust of a net value of over $2 Million there was $20K that was owned in a company which - incidently has a mixture of "objectionable" (tobacco) and unobjectionable subsidiary companies (Nabisco, et al.).

But let us for the sake of discussion, assume that someone at the Society knew that there were PM shares held within the trust. (During the period when PM stock was held in the trust.)

Again the only option would be to refuse the donation. Is that truly reasonable?

I don't believe that it is either reasonable nor even hypocritical.

The reason that I say it is not HYPOCRITICAL is because what the Society has stated regarding morality and investing has been about how an INVESTOR should act.

Regarding tobacco itself as a bad thing, it is comparing apples and oranges to equate moral statements regarding use of such a harmful product with receiving some benefit because others have used that product or invested in the companies that make it.

To analogize, we all derive significant benefit from the taxation upon cigarettes. Should we refuse the government programs or services that are in a tiny fraction funded from the taxes paid by the users of cigarettes? Of course not.

It is not a moral contradiction for me to enjoy the benefits of taxation of tobacco and for me to tell users of tobacco that they are doing something wrong.

What I have found AMAZING during this whole 5 year saga regarding the headlines of opposers to the WTS who are using the headlines "Watchtower OWNS Tobacco Company stock" and the like is the sheer IGNORANCE of such ones.

Do such ones NOT realize that if they so desired they could go open up a bank trust acct today and place into it a single stock of every "objectionable" company from Phillip Morris, to Playboy Enterprises to the Al Qaeda Support Fund (I made that last one up), to Fox Corp (ouch!), to Vivid Video, etc.. Just make the acct "For the benefit of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" and Bingo! suddenly you can claim that the WTS is supported by all of these companies.

The Society could not prevent anyone from doing the above And you know what? The Society would probably cash the checks that you send because they are a charity, a religious org, and ljust ike ALL religious orgs they are entitled to accept money from the worst apostates if they so desire.

BOTTOMLINE:

The facts show that not even the Riley trust holds any stock in Tobacco Companies and hasn't since mid-2002, so please stop spreading the lie that the WTS is currently benefiting from such an arrangement or that it OWNs tobacco company stock, because for one thing it NEVER did own the stock in the H.R. Riley trust.

(It may be that some of its own holdings are in questionable companies but unfortunately we may never know unless we can get to the books.)

Get a little educated about the difference between an Investor, a Settlor, a Trustee and the Beneficiary of any such trusts.

Recognize that there is no such thing as a "clean dollar" that is morally untainted. All money is a product of this world and all jobs, companies, etc. are connected in some way. Drawing the line here or there, is the same kind of bad behavior that JWs engage in when they are judgmental about certain types of employment or ways people make a living.

And FINALLY, Unless you are willing to acknowledge that the Society, WTS, Jehovah's Witnesses ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR in other areas to everyone else (and I am not ready to do that) THEN PLEASE STOP TRYING TO HOLD THEM to a morally superior standard when it comes to this area of receiving donations from others because they are just like everyone else and they are entitled to receive donations from the righteous and the unrighteous.

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

And yes, because those who donate are not normally known to the person and or group that receives the donation, mainly when such is anonymous, the only reason the Riley Trust is known because the owner of said Trust literally donated to the religious group (a choice made by owner, no doubt) in question, not really deception and or a mystery, but many tend to twist the information and stick to one-sided information, hence the top searched links provided by you.

The Raytheon Company one, as stated before, is deemed a hoax, thus being a conspiracy, moreover, the Watchtower clearly has no connection to the Navy and or some kind of contract with them, for that alone would be absurd. Unless you got accurate information on Navy Contracts and or deals, as some who cite what you mention have said – I am all ears.

The charitable navigator availability was around 2002, not sure about 2003.

For 2017, there is not a comprehensive list of companies as do the other returns, but only the title, “Various Stock Funds”.  The GB must be getting nervous.  ?  At one time, these documents were available on Charity Navigator back to 2003, I believe.

I typed in Watchtower Bible and Tract Society just to see what pulled up.  Interestingly, I am guessing a rogue kh, in Cortez, CO was available for donations.  Is this the new “donation arrangement”?  Are they getting that desperate?  Cortez is a very small town, and having been there many times, there isn’t any Watchtower complex on the edge of the Colorado/New Mexico/Utah border to warrant the need to rake in charity monies.  

You may already be aware of WatchtowerÂ’s interest in Rand Cam:

https://www.watchtowerlies.com/watchtower_owns_warfare_technology.html

See the sources at the bottom of the page

I donÂ’t think they are getting desperate because they are still growing, I believe around 8.4 million members now and growing fast I checked, and the money they have now has been building more churches and contributing to their missionary work, again, for that is what the majority of their money is used for, anything to contribute to the Great Commission, mainly in the eyes of Restorationist, I believe I brought up Great Commission to you before. As for the religious heads of this faith, it does not seem like they are nervous when the work is being done, for if they were nervous, such information would have caused them to stumble some years ago, for as I said, such claims have been debunked time and time again, even by those who are former members and or neutral.

For the donations, as said before, such ones accept donations, regardless, so there isn’t really a new arrangement, perhaps just another person with money who decided to contribute to a person, group and or organization of his or her choice, just happens to be the Watchtower. They may not have a big area like they have in Warwick, but there are JW churches in that area, there is no question about that, for there is always a JW church, with a variety of languages other than English that goes there. The churches of Jehovah’s Witnesses are as common as the Fast Food Restaurants such as McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s – all over the place. If one of their churches goes down, they build it back up, if they sell one of their churches, they end up building another elsewhere, after all, they have the financial ability to do such, at the same time maintaining themselves in the realm of Great Commission Missionary work.

As for the so called source on the bottom of the page, I had already seen it, as well as the other information that counters such. Ironically, the truth itself comes not from the JehovahÂ’s Witnesses, but former members who are well aware of how Trust, Funds and donations work by those who own it and how it is handled when someone and or a group is chosen as a beneficiary.

Perhaps next time, it is best to read into something more than accept as is conspiracy, which was the case before, some of the links you posted came from top Google searches, which is no surprise, I took the other route, into the LionÂ’s Den, and the evident religious infighting in such a place is visible, mainly to those who profess actual information to claim.

Also I completed the list for you, majority having been spoken of and dissected upon – with the actual truth out of conspiracy being made known (that of which has been mentioned is also included), moreover, in the span of 3 to 19 years, perhaps more, such has been talked about:

Note: There was a Girl ScoutÂ’s Cookie one, that one was a bit silly.

All below have been dealt with over time, even the ones included. Yes I am aware of Rand Cam, fits the bill like the others, friend. And I am 100% sure JWs had nothing to do with the destruction of Christians in the Middle East either.

• Adobe Sys Inc
  • Amazon Com Inc
  • American Express Co
  • American-Intl Inc
  • Nintendo
  • Apple Inc
  • Avery Dennison Corp
  • Bank of America Corp
  • Victoria Secret
  • Baxter Intl Inc
  • Berkshire Hathaway CL B
  • BioGen Idec Inc
  • Blackrock Inc
  • Boeing Co
  • Bristol Myers Squibb Co
  • Celgene Corp
  • Conocophillips
  • Constellation Brands Inc
  • Devon Energy Corporation
  • Disney Walt Co
  • Dow Chemical Co
  • EOG Resources Inc
  • Ecolab Inc
  • Express Scripts Hldg Co
  • Facebook Inc
  • Fisery Inc
  • General Electric Co
  • Gilead Sciences Inc
  • Google Inc CL C
  • Harbor Intl FD
  • Hershey Co Common Stock
  • Home Depot Inc
  • Honeywell International Inc
  • International Flavors
  • Johnson & Johnson
  • Kansas City Southern
  • Kimberly Clark Corp
  • Kraft Foods Group Inc
  • Lions Gate Entertainment Corp
  • Lockheed Martin Corp
  • MFS Intl New Discovery
  • AMG Southernsun Small Cap-Inst
  • Medtronic Inc
  • Merk & Co Inc New
  • Microsoft Corp
  • Molson Coors Brewing Co CL B
  • Monsanto Co
  • Monster Beverage Corp
  • Morgan Stanley
  • Newell Rubbermaid Inc
  • Nike Inc
  • Nothrup Grumman Corp
  • Oppenheimer Developing Markets Fund - Y
  • PNC Financial Services Group
  • Pepsico Corp Inc
  • Pfizer Inc
  • Principal Midcap Blend
  • Procter & Gamble Co
  • Qualcomm Inc
  • Rollins Inc
  • Roper Inds Inc New
  • Starbucks Corp
  • Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
  • Time Warner Inc
  • United Technologies Corp
  • Verizon Communications
  • Viacom Inc
  • Visa Inc
  • Wabtec Corp
  • Wells Fargo & Co New
  • Lazard Ltd
  • Fixed Income
  • BHP Finanace USA Ltd
  • Federal Home LN BKS
  • Lowes CCS Inc
  • Merk & Co Inc
  • Microsoft Corp
  • Oppenheimer Intl bond
  • Pimco Total Return FD Instl
  • Pimco High Yield FD Instl
  • Proctor & Gamble Co NT
  • Target Corp
  • Vanguard S/T Corporate FD-ADM
  • Alternative Investments
  • The Arbitrage Fund R
  • Cohen & Steers Realty SHS
  • Federated Prudent Bear Fund
  • Absolute Strategies Fund
  • Goldman Sachs TR Strategic Income FD
  • NY FDS Inc Asset Strategy FD CL
  • Mainstay FDS TR Market Field Fund
  • Pimco Commodity RR Strat Ins Strategy Fund-Ins

I will make more comments, but on the military response, for there is quite the information out there, as always, most information is one-sided, it is never a share of both sides, obviously.

SM – my point is, I don’t really care what the Watchtower may or may not have “bunkered” away.  The bigger evil is played out in the “heavenly” realm and affects the motivation of its leaders. Yet, anything is possible by an organization that practices spiritual deceit and lacks integrity toward upholding God’s Word. Eph 6:12

7 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Moreover, this Trust is a mutual fund and mutual funds are typically fluid and careful with their investments. Basically, for the assets left by Henrietta Riley is the generating force regarding income by the trust, which is transferred to the Watchtower by means of donation. Around April 30, 2002, the trust generated income of around $1,740,127 USD and donated nearly $1,945,645 USD to the Watchtower. Majority of the income of the trust is from two main sources such as oil and gas. The trust also has almost $2 million of investments in various stocks and other vehicles.

The Watchtower is not in the dark concerning where the trust money comes from, but the rank and file have been for years.  I suppose if there was a brothel listed among the companies you may take a different view of this trust money coming into the hands of the Watchtower?  You are on the other side of the Watchtower fence.  Although you have nicely explained how the trust funds develop and are used, the truth is, the money has been accrued and used by the very organization that teaches its members to be “no part of the world”.  The money the Watchtower open-handedly accepts with no questions comes from companies that its members would be disfellowshipped for working for.  In fact, they may not be approved for baptism if working for a military company, when readying themselves to join the organization. 

It is hypocrisy and deceit, a fact kept until recently, from the rank and file who have believed it is only through their donations that Watchtower’s building projects are funded, as well as a preaching work that is taught as leading people out of the world and into a spiritual paradise.    

Thank you for listing the companies. This scripture has a startling deeper meaning to me when applying it to the leaders of the Watchtower...

“Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.  And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”  Luke 4:5-7

11 hours ago, Witness said:

SM – my point is, I don’t really care what the Watchtower may or may not have “bunkered” away.  The bigger evil is played out in the “heavenly” realm and affects the motivation of its leaders. Yet, anything is possible by an organization that practices spiritual deceit and lacks integrity toward upholding God’s Word. Eph 6:12

Unfortunately, there has to be a care for if there are groups who have weapons stashed somewhere, it should be of concern even by the public. To speak of rumor, conspiracy and yield upon speculation via claims that are not true can only cause more harm than good, like I said, both Passaic and Orange County are such ones to take issue with things mainly in regards to firearms and weapon caches and or bunkers, and speculation leads to problems, i.e. the situation that has taken place in a Jewish Cemetery, of which I made mention to months ago near the area or perhaps the teacher having the firearm inside of a educational institution.

Other than that, like I have said time and time again, the JWs is a Restorationist group with religious leaders who are not following Christendom of the mainstream, but rather, the early Church itself, the very reason as to why they differ and often ones who are targets, and Restorationist are known to adapt to learning new things by means of Scripture, the mainstream do not, an example would be knowing of inspired and uninspired verses, like others, made revisions.

So when it comes to understanding their Christology to it's core, one can easily see where they are coming from, granted the practices of the early church of which they profess stems from the Apostolic Age, who even back in those days, differ from the accepted form of Christianity that today's mainstream professes.

If they were indeed a big evil, mind you, a minority group out of all denominations, they would have joined up with Babylon, perhaps, signed up to increase Babylon's ranks back in October 2016, granted majority of religious around the world have united with each other and it being more obvious since it has been alluded to back in the 2000s.

And as to what big evil is being played out in the Heavenly realm as you say?

As far as many people know already, a Non-Trinitarian Restrationist group isn't part of Babylon and or the likes of those who are the real evil here, that is unheard of, even the Sunnis and Shias know this,as do others.

12 hours ago, Witness said:

The Watchtower is not in the dark concerning where the trust money comes from, but the rank and file have been for years.

Apparently they are known for this, even former members of the faith made confirmation of this (which can be seen by the information provided), even current members of the faith also, as well as those who are not part of any religious denomination. It comes down to the rank and file to do the research, but such has already been made known, for over the years this has been brought up in discussion time and time again by Atheist who show up to debate with both JWs and former JWs - mainly in the 18-20+ years that have passed, such information is not unknown when one does the research, mainly to those who know of trust funds, tax laws and the like far more better than others, I need not speak of quotes because the information of what was professed is evident, with several quotes put into the response.

To believe no one knows of this when it has already been public is kind of silly, especially when there is actual truth vs. those accepting and or making incorrect claims.

I suppose if there was a brothel listed among the companies you may take a different view of this trust money coming into the hands of the Watchtower? 

Perhaps, but it is no surprise with what kinds of donations that both educational, religious, as well as political persons, groups and or organization receive, being it the donation is anonymous or known, in the end, they do not own the trust, only the owner of the trust does, and the owner, he or she can choose to where they want to put their money in to support so and so - which was the case with the Riley Trust situation of which some twist the very formation of without looking into the facts of the operation of a trust and or mutual fund. If I am not mistaken, there are those who do receive money from brothels, most of the time it is anonymous, however in this case, such is not listed at all. former members made the claim to a specific company, but the list provided by you and want I dug up only points to conspiracy.
Moreover, it should be known to you, even before this, that any person, group, institution and or organization can donate to any person, group, institution and or organization of their choice, which seems to be the case with Ms. Riley.

Other than that, the brothel remark seems like a jab, granted the list you provided and the list I have provided having been brought to light to be false, for people make connections to paint so and so as the enemy.

You are on the other side of the Watchtower fence. 

Not quite. Because I took the time to look into the operations of trusts and funds, tax returns, etc. Then I went on to look at the trust information itself. Because I already know of what you bring up is one-sided, the top of the list whereas I went in to look for the ifnormation myself -hence why the response I made early, according to former members, such of which you have listed, example, Raytheon Company, was a hoax.
It is more about putting forth truth to fact vs. claims that do not stack up.

After all, I brought up the information that halts the conspiracy in it's place, as the one who made the information public, he wanted to put the claims made to rest with absolute fact.

Although you have nicely explained how the trust funds develop and are used, the truth is, the money has been accrued and used by the very organization that teaches its members to be “no part of the world”.  The money the Watchtower open-handedly accepts with no questions comes from companies that its members would be disfellowshipped for working for.  In fact, they may not be approved for baptism if working for a military company, when readying themselves to join the organization. 

Well that is important, if one does not know how Trust funds are and how they operate, you can easily trick someone with the claim you made by your other response, but knowing even the basics, one can see the error and do the research, there was a reason as to why I asked you to cite your information.

Now, they are not like mainstream Christendom (that is absolute fact), this faith group is not part of this world, which is indeed true, they take bible passages seriously and adhering to our early brothers and sisters in teaching and action, the same could be said of Restorationist individuals who knows what the Bible message is all about despite not being affiliated with any denomination whatsoever, hence their neutrality, but evident refutation of accursed things. That being said, accepting donations does not disqualify such ones from their stance of not being part of this world, that would have easily removed the historically engraved position of them being Restorationist to begin with, another thing is, the majority of their money is used for the Great Commission.

Burn down a JW church, destroy it, or perhaps the church is taken down by natural disasters, they will simply make the plan among their community and discuss with those who are leading, use the funds to gain resources, get the volunteers to clean up the area and build another church, this also goes hand in hand with the money being used for their books, getting a portion of their church member having a bit higher responsibility from one church to another, and I believe it has been said they take care of their older ones also, etc. They are also known to buy property to build their churches and or support members as well as sell said property. At times during such events of , they do tend to help out others as wll as their own, which was the case with areas hit by disasters, the recent ones being Puerto Rico and Texas, of which they did partake in helping their own and others, however, JW opponents went as far as to flag video proof of JWs helping out, causing said video to be deleted, thus painting them in a bad light afterwards and make the claim they didn't do anything in events that unfolded in Puerto Rico and Texas, equaling them to the likes of Joel Olsteen, when the video that they got removed showed JW's helping people nearby as well as witnessing their church literally flooded - now that in itself is deceitful and misleading - this of which I mentioned before.

It would be a problem if the Jehovah's Witnesses had used the money on things that do not contribute to the Great Commission at all, and as I said, I spoke explicitly before on those who take the Great Commission seriously vs. those who do not - be it individual and or group based. If it were the case, all the books they produce to this day would be lacking, as with the number of churches they have, the numbers would be down, however, it would seem to be going up rather than down, granted the group just bumped up a few thousands in converts, therefore, growing and more is being done, 8.3 to 8.4+.

For what people are looking for is a church that is true to their word on the use money, if it is is being used primarily on the Great Commission work itself, that is, the spreading of the gospel,evangelicalism the people, teaching, etc. They tend to put their community of believers first, before helping others, which was the case in Puerto Rico, Mexico, Texas, Haiti, Dominican Republic,to name a few (mainly with what went down in the span of 10-11 years), moreover, knowing how the community is to Caribbeans, mainly if such ones are religious, it does not shy away from community first and others after.

Even to this day, as of recent news, they are still in Puerto Rico, helping out, as with others when the rest of the US forgot that Puerto Rico is still not 100%, those who got the video removed, you do not hear them speak of Puerto Rico at all.

The money the Watchtower open-handedly accepts with no questions comes from companies that its members would be disfellowshipped for working for.  In fact, they may not be approved for baptism if working for a military company, when readying themselves to join the organization. 

Jehovah's Witnesses, mainly new ones to that faith, tend to work in any field of work, there is no doubt about that, however, when one becomes a dedicated member of their faith community, they make the choice themselves to make the change prior to baptism i.e. a police officer who is one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but later on makes this officer made choice to leave that job as a police officer for something else that would benefit him and his family, moreover, the job that he chooses has nothing to do with what he has done before, for this person I speak of in this example use to work as a policemen in one of the most dangerous cities in the Tri-State area, he himself originates South Africa (Bloemfontein).

Furthermore, when one takes the time to think and soon apply changes to his or her life and make the effort to live up to it, they themselves pave a path to baptism, especially when one takes in accurate knowledge of God and his Son. This practice is common to other minorities and also, for it is not alien to Jehovah's Witnesses for members to cease a profession and or practice that they themselves see as not Christian-like, but such a changes, for some takes place immediately and or over time. The remark you made about brothel, a prostitute can enter into the Kingdom of God as long as he abandons her ways, but such will take time and eventually she will learn of who God is, his Son and learn about the good gospel of the Kingdom and what it will bring, eventually, this one will be baptized, this one will be seen by God for making the effort, as well as the accomplishments this one makes to change her life, and with her experience on her change, she can minister to others who are dealing with making changes and wanting to apply biblical principles and law.

A person who works for such a company and or was formerly involved with even the likes of gangsters, or perhaps those who have been working as a sex worker in prostitution, which I made an example of above, those part of political and or governmental based groups, assassins for hire, and or some military faction, can become members of the faith and or learn what it takes to enter into God's Kingdom, to be recognized by God, but on their way to Baptism (death unto life, as portrayed in the origin of Baptism) they make drastic changes to who they are and their lifestyle and turn over a new leaf completely, this goes for career and or jobs that they themselves do not see as fitting for a follower of the teachings, the baptism is that important and to defile such will lead to problems, be it of the church and or God himself, for if anyone is familiar with the origin and history of Baptism, it is that serious. People from all walks of life put in the effort and have the time to think over baptism, thus in doing so they become part of the community, but at the very core, the Bible itself, God's Word, changes the lives of the person, thus in baptism, they become like living sacrifices to God to religiously be in service to him and to religiously worship in total servitude to him with total devotion, in addition, to those who express His Word they act as guides for such ones to teach them and so forth because these people take into account of what Jesus had entrusted them, so it is nothing too crazy as some have made claim to, hence it being common among in the realm of religion itself.

Other than that, it is no surprise the abilities of which Jesus Christ entrusted the church with, mainly when it comes to expelling also known as excommunication and how it's application is in our modern day, some take serious action with should someone fall into grounds of expelling (Takfir). Another interesting thing to add is those who take the Ten Commandments seriously hold to such a view themselves - if to have God abide with them they must make the change, they must go from death unto life, they must serve and worship, and spread the teachings of which has been commanded, making disciples out of people.

Lastly, seeing how all educational and religious institutions are, they do accept money open- handedly, donated money, not all the time they would question, they would simply give thanks and be on their way. I am sticking with what the former members say on this matter and the quotes integrated in my other response, those who are well aware on the difference between official tax returns vs. a tax return for a charitable trust (for this was called into question when Mr. Zelda mad the error to twist the information), as well as who owns what, and who is a beneficiary.

It is hypocrisy and deceit, a fact kept until recently, from the rank and file who have believed it is only through their donations that Watchtower’s building projects are funded, as well as a preaching work that is taught as leading people out of the world and into a spiritual paradise.    

It is not hypocrisy and or deceitfulness, and as said before, this information was out there for years, and it is known by the Jehovah's Witnesses, some of them even making comment to claim, hence the mutual fund mention, that was from a Jehovah's Witness response to an Atheist, you even quoted that response from my comment, but no mention for what has been addressed when compared with facts that are true. Their donations, since they practice free will offering, like I said, not only it goes for their churches (build, repair and or rebuilds), but for their members, their books and publications, maintenance as well as providing for their own (I think the biggest amount known of which they have spent on their own members is around/over $70.9 million, caring their pioneers, missionaries, and traveling overseers in their gospel spreading assignments), anyways, it is no different from the early church for they themselves use whatever they receive to care for their own and progress in the Great Commission by means of spreading the gospel. Even in their early years, donations is what kept them running, from others and or from their own. Other things such as clothing, and other items are often donated to them, even that of houses and or buildings if it comes to that, gifts also, for there had been those outside of their faith to have given them physical and or financial gifts.

Also they do not apply and or practice the law of Levites (tithing), but what is in application to them is Free Will Offering Matthew 10:7, 8.

And yes, the good news gospel, Great Commission is indeed to teach people of what is to come, what the Spiritual House will bring, what God's Kingdom will do for mankind, and what God's chosen one will do, there is no surprise in that, for learning of such things it teaches one about what is to come that the world cannot offer, last I checked, the world cannot offer you life, for if you die, you die, only God's Kingdom can put an end to death, and death itself will be the last enemy that would be done away with, 1 Corinthians 15:26 (Revelations 20:14).

Thank you for listing the companies. This scripture has a startling deeper meaning to me when applying it to the leaders of the Watchtower...

Yes. I listed them because all of them have proven false to the claims made, and I take the word of the one wanting to put the conspiracies to rest, he has succeeded, but disgruntled ones continue to rant and rave and stick to falsehood, thus confusing many in their wake, you included. All that has been listed were complied by disgruntled former members of Jehovah's Witnesses trying to trick others and even novice JWs who are fresh to the faith, to make claim that they are doing something they shouldn't be doing. What you yourself have mention also, is deemed false, one of them turning out to be a hoax itself among the list you have provided while the rest is conspiracy, it is highly unlikely that the Jehovah's Witnesses have anything to do with a gaming company - Nintendo, Women's Lingerie - Victoria's Secret, The US Navy - contract and connections to Rand Cam and the like, and the list goes on, and on.

Again, dwelling in conspiracy will make you believe in such and drive you mad and or confused, as with someone who is a very close source of mind who is well aware and observant of who are really of Babylon, conspiracy will drive a man to insanity, as he puts it, and this source of mind is reality wrong, mainly due to what he has professed Israel and Iran.

13 hours ago, Witness said:

“Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.  And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”  Luke 4:5-7

It would be true if the Watchtower was part of Babylon, but they are not for there is a lot of information of who is truly of the Devil and who is not, in addition, to who among Babylon is targeting and or persecuting, moreover, if they were, their own wouldn't have removed them in various countries, such as Russia, or even behead them, Iran and Egypt, they're own would not have robbed and or cheated them out of property and money, France, who was a key player in the Russia banning of the faith, let alone the FSB joint group who targets them and even puts up pictures and addresses of such ones to be targeted, according to my contacts in Russia. We must also take into account, God the Father is clearly not a fan of those who make false claims, in fact, he is said to be very serious on such issue, it is also wise to understand as to why Jesus called out to his Father to forgive even the likes of soldiers who clearly do not know any better, as seen in a passage in the Greek New Testament.

You can be the most righteous man on earth, but make false claims of person(s) will land you in front of the White Throne on Judgement Day, a position that would be far more hair raising than being met with a sword carrying Lamb of God along with the angels who follow his lead. This is why I say, many times, the best course of action is to remain neutral (like 1000%) with even the minorities, which includes JWs, especially when it comes to those who are Restorationist because it can lead to problems, mainly if we are accepting of false claims and conspiracy and the incite of religious infighting, even some who agree.disagree with JWs on a few points remain totally neutral with them because they too know how easily it make and or adhere to false claim, thus being subjected to judgement when the day comes, therefore, being very VERY careful is important, along with vigilance and endurance. So it is a safe bet to not engage in a boxing contest with God. The only thing we can deal with is accursed teachings that do not go according with the Bible, the Early Church, Early Christian brothers and sisters, example, the doctrine of the Trinity or the belief God is suddenly a fan of Molech, or perhaps that everyone is considered the first of the fruits (once saved always saved - all going to heaven), etc.

Very silly to waste time dealing with a religious minority when there are those out there who are teaching the accursed, those of Babylon, that has plagued Christendom with heresy, and apparently only those who are woke only his matter are doing as such, me included. Aside from that, I have knowledge in the Christology of others, even that of JWs, hence why I say what I say on things that I observe from them and research on. But I guess such ones are not aware of what it means to be God fearing and do not realize what path they continue to walk on.

Therefore, your application of the verse does not fit properly, when one understand of who and what this faith is and their structure.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dodo34690
    Newest Member
    Dodo34690

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.