Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Jack Ryan -
James Thomas Rook Jr. -

Top Posters

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I am at the bottom of the list, where all chainsaw theologists are .... by choice.

YES!!!! That means I rank higher! I WIN!!!

All I need to make my joy complete is to find out what happened to Sarah and the Terminator. James will not tell me. Nobody here saw it and can tell me? Nobody here cares about ‘contemporary culture’? Surely Allen the house Terminator saw it. He knows the genre and each time he gets tossed on his ear, I hear an unmistakable “I’ll Be Back.” 

(Incidentally, do you see how he has reformed and put fits of anger behind him? He thus is unleashing his true gifts, which are always needed in fighting off the scoundrels)

What must @admin think? “What a bunch of nuts that old biddy brought along with her! I had high hopes for that TrueTom but he may be among the worst idiots! Ah, well, they do swell the traffic. If I can keep hiding the profiles of my participants, I may yet win top prize at the Conference of Internet Magnificents.”

10 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

TTH:

I concede? that you can worr?y the horns off of a Billy Goat .... so as a concession to your admirable persistence ....??

Sarah Conner Escapes The Asylum.mp4

Take note that I anticipated from the start that the Terminator would take out the attendants.

WhoÂ’s da true prophet, heh?

Thanks.

23 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

What is the source of this quote? I like it, and may use it myself elsewhere.

Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restorationism) and (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restorationism#Jehovah's_Witnesses), but if we are to get into the realm of detail:

• Anthony L. Dunnavant, The Encyclopedia of the Stone-Campbell Movement: Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Christian Churches/Churches of Christ, Churches of Christ, Wm. B. Eerdmans (2004) which has an entry on Restoration.

• Gerard Mannion and Lewis S. Mudge, The Routledge companion to the Christian church, Routledge (2008) p.634.

• Encyclopedia of Religion in the South, p.665, Samuel S. Hill, Charles H. Lippy, Charles Reagan Wilson (2005) "An Anabaptist, Servetus believed what has always been basic to restorationism: ... the true, apostolic church .... Restorationists in the South include three churches of the STONE-CAMPBELL TRADITION."

Although the Wikipedia says what it says, the information is pulled from what is mentioned above.

• Most of the JW sources on that page ordinates from the Watchtower, as well as the Bible Students information, for instance, Militarism and Navalism - How Long?" by Charles Taze Russell, Watch Tower (January 1, 1916) page 5.

There are more references also in this regard.

of which the actual sources can be found in the references.

16 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Wikipedia is Trump's Fault !!

... or Bushes.

Not really, however the funny thing about Wikipedia, it is said anyone can edit the information, or so I've heard. It is also a breeding ground for trolls.

22 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

TTH:

I concede that you can worry the horns off of a Billy Goat .... so as a concession to your admirable persistence ....

Sarah Conner Escapes The Asylum.mp4

Meanwhile a suspicious police officer is looking for John Connor.

96c4812b-20a9-4dc8-97a8-effa627c2258.gif

• Similar Content

• By Noble Berean
      This is veering off the 1975 discussion, but I never suggested God places higher value on certain individuals because of status. That's contrary to everything he stands for. I am suggesting that humans have placed higher importance on themselves.
      You said that there isn't a hierarchy in the organization, and that's not true. The R&F phrase is used by the organization to describe publishers at the bottom of the organizational pyramid. It isn't used to describe those at the top. And JWs at the bottom of the pyramid have no right to question the direction of those at the top, because they do not have the special capacity to interpret the Bible for themselves. JWs rely on the GB to get a proper understanding of the Bible. They have definitive authority on Bible understanding.
      So, there is a disparity between R&F JWs and the specially chosen ones. If everyone was truly equal, wouldn't we all be able to interpret the Bible for ourselves? That idea is actually discouraged in the organization.
    • By Jack Ryan
      May 15, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Regular Pioneers
      UK version
      new jw term: "Infirm Regular Pioneer"
      PIONEER: from Old French peonier foot soldier, from peon foot soldier. - Merriam Webster Online Dictionary.

Helping people in need is one of the cornerstones and most honorable pursuits in Christianity. It takes a spiritual person to voluntarily look after others who are incapable of taking care of themselves. But in the Watchtower world it isn't permitted if you want to remain a pioneer - only time spent preaching the Watchtower message counts, and is the main marker of spirituality.
      Looking at this from a distance now, it is clear just how perverted this is....
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Notawelder
    Newest Member
    Notawelder

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.