Jack Ryan

• Views 475
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is my considered analysis that the Egyptian Pyramids were constructed by persons having the ability to manipulate the Quantum states of matter, to circumvent the normal classical Physics of which w

I did try that at home, and the results...who knew my Queensland Red Healer sounds like James Earl Jones when he talks

... an iPhone is in fact a true miracle .... not from God, but because it took 6,000 years of progress to make one. ... BUT ... just because it did not come from God, NEITHER would it be reasonab

It is my considered analysis that the Egyptian Pyramids were constructed by persons having the ability to manipulate the Quantum states of matter, to circumvent the normal classical Physics of which we are familiar.

To this day, no one knows how the gigantic stones of the Great Pyramid were lifted into place, and placed.

The effort staggers the imagination, but it did happen.  I seriously doubt any engineering and construction company in the world could duplicate that effort. Make them use the tools seemingly in use then, and it would be impossible in less than a thousand years ( you pick a better number ...).

Likewise, although we can ACTUALLY manipulate the "Quantum World" now ... and can make entangled particles that can communicate with others instantaneously across ANY distance, and make tunneling diodes where electricity can get across gaps ... NOT ... traveling the distance between points, (color TVs have them), we cannot make something out of nothing.

Apparently SOME Egyptians had telekinetic, and transmutation skills we do not have today, whether it be Pyramids, or Snakes, or some other things, which seem to bypass physics as we now know it ... and so did Moses.

Remember ... he was part of the Egyptian ruling class ... and educated in Egypt!

Your analysis and results may vary.

Do not try this at home.

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

It is my considered analysis that the Egyptian Pyramids were constructed by persons having the ability to manipulate the Quantum states of matter, to circumvent the normal classical Physics of which we are familiar.

To this day, no one knows how the gigantic stones of the Great Pyramid were lifted into place, and placed.

The effort staggers the imagination, but it did happen.  I seriously doubt any engineering and construction company in the world could duplicate that effort. Make them use the tools seemingly in use then, and it would be impossible in less than a thousand years ( you pick a better number ...).

Likewise, although we can ACTUALLY manipulate the "Quantum World" now ... and can make entangled particles that can communicate with others instantaneously across ANY distance, and make tunneling diodes where electricity can get across gaps ... NOT ... traveling the distance between points, (color TVs have them), we cannot make something out of nothing.

Apparently SOME Egyptians had telekinetic, and transmutation skills we do not have today, whether it be Pyramids, or Snakes, or some other things, which seem to bypass physics as we now know it ... and so did Moses.

Remember ... he was part of the Egyptian ruling class ... and educated in Egypt!

Your analysis and results may vary.

Do not try this at home.

I did try that at home, and the results...who knew my Queensland Red Healer sounds like James Earl Jones when he talks

... an iPhone is in fact a true miracle .... not from God, but because it took 6,000 years of progress to make one.

... BUT ... just because it did not come from God, NEITHER would it be reasonable to say it came from the Devil.

The same is true with the Pyramids, and sticks and staffs into something resembling or actually snakes.

That's why I go with the theory that SOME Egyptians could manipulate contemporrary physics outside of what we know how to do today ... and today ... we can do a LOT.

We unfortunately can even create make a delivered hydrogen fueled mini-star over a city, to incinerate it.

It's called a Hydrogen Bomb.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Technology is both a blessing and a curse. Can be used for good things of good intent and will and on the other side of the spectrum for vile and evil things. For instance, someone can use technology to replicate your information and or send a squad of police and SWAT to your home because that one 6 year old kid was angry at the fact you won that blue tee-shirt from a famous guy that visited your town.

Sooner or later you will have the terminator on your doorstep, mega-man in your home, a robot that is capable of unlocking doors and windows and moving your around your stuff, and soon robots, that APPEAR human, but not Human, but look human and act human but not the best as a normal human does all human-y things.

And let's not forget Orwell 1984's famous picture when it comes to government and techology

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvmXU_NedhQnwGSiSskjY

They're coming for your superman comics and the apple tree in your backyard....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.