T H E *A B C* of Friendship... Wednesday, 17. February 2016

Queen Esther

T H E   *A B C*   O F    F R I E N D S H I P

A friend does most of these:

(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up on you !

(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over

(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life

(N)ever Judges
(O)ffer support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits

(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you

(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains thing you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality

A True and Best Friend we can ever have is represented in 4 letters or known as the Tetragrammaton as  ❤YHWH❤

• Views 213
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

T H E   *A B C*   O F    F R I E N D S H I P  A friend does most of these: (A)ccepts you as you are (B)elieves in "you" (C)alls you just to say "HI" (D)oesn't give up on you ! (E)

Great poem, may I make copy? I would like to pass it around in my congregation. I think it would shake the cobwebs off their tussles and let them know, if they believe the hype of the brotherhood of o

Yes, I enjoy reading your posts and share them with others in my congregation. Some ARE Short sighted,Not seeing  THE Trees for the forest, so to speak. We constantly say there are this number of us,w

Great poem, may I make copy? I would like to pass it around in my congregation. I think it would shake the cobwebs off their tussles and let them know, if they believe the hype of the brotherhood of over 8+ million of us then this friendship, the self sacrificing love we should have for ALL , everyone of us should be there in action and deed, not just a part on the meeting or during the meeting then gone like the mist or fog of the morning. Best wishes, my friend. And I hope I get your permission, I await your response.

Of course... all you like, make a copy for yourself and the Brothers, no problem ?  Enjoy my postings, I love to post theocratic, nice and funny things first. Our life is hard enough ?  Saturday I post again some short true stories ! Did you read the story,  A LITTLE WONDER❤️...?

Yes, I enjoy reading your posts and share them with others in my congregation. Some ARE Short sighted,Not seeing  THE Trees for the forest, so to speak. We constantly say there are this number of us,well we should have a sense of well-being for them. Not just for those who are in need,under going hardships, but those who have different cultures, language, likes and dislikes. We can learn by this means and I enjoy it,again thank you. As Paul says Agape! 

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.