The World News Media

Fuentes Backed By Nicaragua Fans, Chocolatito Tabbed as Villain

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole

There is a lot of turmoil in Gonzalez's country of Nicaragua.

And the local hero has become a villain to some fans back home, because of his support for the Nicaraguan President.

Fuentes plans to show his support for the people of Nicaragua by carrying the country's flag to the ring on fight night.

"I have heard that that there is no money and no employment, that there is tyranny in Nicaragua, in the same manner that it was present in Mexico at a certain moment. It was difficult here, that is why I understand the people of Nicaragua. I know there are killings. How hard it must be for a country with six million inhabitants and so many have disappeared. I hope to God to win the fight and dedicate the triumph to the people of Nicaragua," Fuentes said.

"I know they are having a hard time, that the government is hard. I understand the situation that they are now living in, that's why I'm with Nicaragua. Roman comes from the bottom, he knows what the shortcomings are and despite that he does not support the people of Nicaragua, but instead he's in favor of the President and the (para) military that is mistreating the people. I think Roman is a Christian and I think God is going to charge him the bill.

"God gives you a talent, offers opportunities and accommodates fights, but when you do wrong God scolds you, because he knows how to reprimand. I think Roman has done wrong with turning away from his people and instead being in favor of the Government for their personal benefits. I accumulated 600 messages in the last two days. People [from Nicaragua] are writing to me: 'Moses we are with you,' 'Moses do not leave us alone, put the flag of Nicaragua up high.'

https://www.boxingscene.com/fuentes-backed-by-nicaragua-fans-chocolatito-tabbed-villain--130805

16c1ac429b4a11e8bd821a2df7d7a5d9.JPG

• Views 829
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Posted Images