The World News Media

At what moment "The Truth" has ceased to be "The Truth"?

Srecko Sostar

1 hour ago, Kosonen said:

Was that a qoute from a Watchtower? 

It is a quote from the source used by Witness, John Butler and Srecko Sostar whereas they are using the first half of the paragraph, showing an obvious disregard for the second half that is a self-refutation of what they are conveying.

If so I have several objections. The book of Revelation sternly warns about the mark of the beast, but WT org pays very little attention to that and downplays the matter as just a symbolic mark of the beast. While the Revelation clearly points out that this "mark of the beast" will be very real. The Revelation says that you will not be able to buy or sell without that mark during a specific time period of 42 months. The WT org is doing nothing to inform JWs how to materially survive during that time period. That is because they insist that the mark of the beast is only symbolic. And that this period of 42 months has nothing to do with our life because it happened 100 years ago.

Granted with what most of them have been saying, they are well aware, the only example I can give is the Arab JW who had debated before due to some Agnostic's involvement a while back. Moreover, the actual threat from Babylon they are aware of, an example would be what went down in a span of a few years to now.

That being said we all should be very vigilant and careful of the real enemy, for one seeks security, the other seeks peace, and they want to put all forms of government and religion, even education into one, for you and everyone else here knows that this is indeed a problem.

That is really a tricky way to divert attention from the prophesies. But I think the GB is blind in this aspect. And what Jesus said happens once again: A blind guides a blind. And that will have consequences. That will lead to trouble. That is why there will be a world wide persecution and a time of great tribulation.

The Persecution is very subtle, mainly with the fact of 2 major factions going at it in the realm of government and politics, for everyone's eyes is on Israel, other than their allies.

But there will be a literal or even several literal wildernesses to flee to.

Well this can already be learned from our Syranic Christian counterparts and what they had adhered. Such is slowly taking place in the US and the decline of Christendom is evident, but not as violent and or outlandishly bloody compared to most.

Until the end times and tribulations increases, we are to endure, remain vigilant, be aware, be careful of whom is actually on our side and who isn't.

• Views 17.9k
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand your points and you have expressed them very well. I will address each point you raised separately, but first I just want to mention a few general things which have perhaps shaped the per

Hey Brother Billie..your way out on this....it is undeniable if you watched the ARC...we as a people were found to have faulty policies...that’s a fact..we were forced to ammend them. Kids suffer

I think this point showed excellent insight. I wondered if this is what you meant from the start. The very context shows that the type of leadership in this case is more like the local elders rather t

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

But here we see I am asking you for bread, but you continue to hand over to me biscuits, and clearly I rather have bread, even asked you for bread, never once I asked you for biscuits, but that is all you continue to give.

:)))))))) believe me, biscuits are better for you .... in this situation.  

Just now, Srecko Sostar said:

:)))))))) believe me, biscuits are better for you .... in this situation.  

This just points to the fact that you are in error for saying such persons made a claim of which is unfounded.

Keep this in mind, it is unheard of, even alien, for a Anti/Non-Trinitarian to claim being inspired prophets. Their church may be prophet-like and they act as prophets to some degree, but never are they called or act as though inspired prophets like in bible times. The only people who claim to be inspired prophets are those who believe they receive revelation from other sources, some from even angels (check the list of those that had left Restorationism behind) and the Bible speaks against such things as accursed in Galatians 1.

So take that into account.

Not a fan of biscuits either, but next time if the claim actually exist and someone is asking of you this actual claim - bring it up this time.

That being said, they never made such a claim even back in the 1880s.

Just now, JOHN BUTLER said:

I get fed up with offering him either, He's never satisfied whatever you give him. 

A Unitarian that loves the JW Org it seems, by the things he writes anyway. 

I am a Biblical Unitarian, be more specific. If someone speaks in error of someone else's Christology, I will correct them, nothing more.

I asked all of you for an actual claim of which you profess to be true, if you know of it why make it this difficult to bring up such claim?

If it does not exist, it should not be noted as true, therefore, what he professes is unfounded.

21 hours ago, Baruq JW said:

how we can recognise the evil slave:  "he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards"....we can understand that all the leadership (from Papacy to Governing Body) are beating the flock.

No. This is a reference to the Christian disciple-making activity. The evil slave says: “You see, I was in fear of you, because you are a harsh man; you take what you did not deposit and you reap what you did not sow.”

What is he saying to the Lord but: “You want disciples? Get off your rear end and make them yourself!” He has no interest in joining in any public effort to preach. His counterpart today masks his reason with complaints about direction and governance in the congregation, as he attempts to undermine the work of those who have stayed the course. 

7 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Seems to me you cannot handle the real truth. That is you own problem, you have to deal with it yourself.

You're on the run John I'm afraid. You seem scared of the real truth, and you're hiding from your responsibilities behind this quixotic crusade. Have a look at the Jonah video again. It might unlock something. ?

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

No. This is a reference to the Christian disciple-making activity. The evil slave says: “You see, I was in fear of you, because you are a harsh man; you take what you did not deposit and you reap what you did not sow.”

What is he saying to the Lord but: “You want disciples? Get off your rear end and make them yourself!” He has no interest in joining in any public effort to preach. His counterpart today masks his reason with complaints about direction and governance in the congregation, as he attempts to undermine the work of those who have stayed the course. 

This is what the scripture say at  Matthew 24 from v 48  Are you arguing with scripture ? 

48  “But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ 49  and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50  the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know,c 51  and he will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his place with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be."

This refers to your Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. Nothing to do with genuine people that can see the disgusting things going on in the JW Org and make positive reference to it all. You seem to have a problem with peaceful and purposeful protests, and complaints about mistreatment of themselves and others within the JW Org.  So be it, the truth hurt me when i first found out about it all. 

9 hours ago, Outta Here said:

You're on the run John I'm afraid. You seem scared of the real truth, and you're hiding from your responsibilities behind this quixotic crusade. Have a look at the Jonah video again. It might unlock something. ?

Actually I am facing up to my responsibilities more that most JW's that remains in the Org. I'm making it known how disgusting the GB and the JW Org is right now. 

Plus, on here and elsewhere, I'm learning 'new truth' about the lies and deceit the Governing Body have used to mislead people.  

My eyes have been opened wide to the rotten dictatorship of the GB. I think they will be removed, it's just a matter of time.  Matthew 24 v 48 through 51. 

I'm scared of nothing because if i am totally wrong I feel God will forgive me. Take for example Saul that became the Apostle Paul. Saul thought he was serving God but Jesus Christ showed Saul the right way. So, if i am totally wrong then I have hope in God that His Christ will guide me to the right way. However at the moment I feel i am doing what God wants me to do. 

Please be aware however, i do not want the JW Org to be destroyed. I want it to be made clean by God through Jesus Christ. 

John, instead of focusing on Watchtower faults, do not you think it would be more beneficial to use that energy in the study of the Word of God? After all, you can not fight against windmills. (I am sure that you actually study, but the time you spend on research on Watchtower can be use better, I think)

Me too at the beginning I was very critical, but I realise now that it is a waste of time. Moreover, you will never succeed in convincing a witness because he is completely under the control of the Governing Body.

Therefore, do not judge anything before the due time, until the Lord comes. He will bring the secret things of darkness to light and make known the intentions of the hearts, and then each one will receive his praise from God.

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ and he starts to beat his fellow slaves ... This refers to your Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Few comments could be more obtuse than this.

Nobody thinks that the Master is coming any second now more than the Governing Body.

Likely you have complained about that on other threads.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.