The World News Media

At what moment "The Truth" has ceased to be "The Truth"?

Srecko Sostar

• Views 17.9k
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand your points and you have expressed them very well. I will address each point you raised separately, but first I just want to mention a few general things which have perhaps shaped the per

Hey Brother Billie..your way out on this....it is undeniable if you watched the ARC...we as a people were found to have faulty policies...that’s a fact..we were forced to ammend them. Kids suffer

I think this point showed excellent insight. I wondered if this is what you meant from the start. The very context shows that the type of leadership in this case is more like the local elders rather t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

JWs of that time would been most grateful had Hitler disfellowshipped them and thereafter treated them as though they did not exist. As it was, he went well beyond “killing them spiritually.”

Yes but those ones WILL get a resurrection, and many of them didn't die spiritually did they ? They are in God's memory. 

In this time of supposed 'end' disfellowshipped ones may not get the chance according to your JW Org and GB. 

5 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

He claimed in a speech that if a person finds a fault in WT doctine and can show it from the Bible, then absolutely the WT organization will change the doctrine. 

It seems you were barking up the wrong tree when you approached the elders then. Who is it that would change the doctrine? The WT org, not the elders.

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Oh dear S. M. you do love to fill the page with words, don't you. Repeating the same old stuff over and over again.

Can you point anywhere as to where I had made mention to Christians who have spiritual gifts - elsewhere besides here, Butler?

Also I do not see why you now refrain from quoting me so I can get a notification this time.

You are a parrot. You read things and repeat it.  YOU DO NOT HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE OF IT. 

Surely I expect a stronger response than that than that parrot remark, but you know as they say, when you Resort To naming, it shows that you’ve lost the argument. There isn't a single thing I've mention that is not true and everything I speak of is indeed true.

Also Mr. Butler, if you have forgotten, the study of religion is actually a thing. Where have you been Butler? In the mountains?

You speak of experience but you wee only secluded to a single JW church in your place of dwelling. Your experience does not define the masses, now does it Mr. Butler, if you show yourself to be of that mentality, which was somewhat showing last time, it makes you a the cause of a bigger problem that is the realm of anything else including religion.

Repeating the same old stuff over and over again.

Oh really then? So what was your actions in response for the last several threads in span of months now, Butler?

the difference things I am aware of the situation of things, you are not.

To speak of such and yet you are found to be replicating the same, but it is to commit to discussion than what is spoken of - like right now.

Yes the GB and JW Org are still there but they are in trouble, not from Christendom, but from ex members who have suffered and now see the truth.

Not all former members, granted the existence and evidence of those, former Jehovah's Witnesses, they are against former Jehovah's Witnesses who seek to take every little thing to attack the faith community, some of them even going as far as to wanting to see, even seek the death of all Jehovah's Witnesses because they do not like them or what they do.

They are in danger of Christendom of he mainstream, did you forget the number of events that took place before the Russian Ban? The stolen money? What took place in a Russian School? The War parades? Clearly you do not know any of such things because you do not want to do the research, you are a yes-man to every bit of information through your way and accept it as is without even taking some time to do the research. To add more fueling to the fire, disgruntled ones tend to paint all JWs as the same and they will attack anyone or any JW, even a JW who has a visible and yet obvious disability if need be.

Plus you have people who are not of the faith nor give a care of the Bible coming to the defense of those they know in the faith, defending them from disgruntled ExJws - there is a video of that, even the atheists have that video too, this also includes the one individual who was ready to take action on disgruntled JWs who went after his girlfriend, who is of that faith community - as Evo pointed out.

Yes there are those who suffer, indeed, but not all of them for everyone situation is different, same faith yes, but the background and things such each person faces varies, and or is vastly different.

Ex members of JW Org and even some current members in disguise, make known the disgusting things that go on in the JW Org.

Everyone does this, in schools, religions, clubs, even conventions of anything, they do this, mainly if they do not agree with them or does not like them. You think this is of some new unfounded design?

The protests that you hate are by people that have been hurt by the GB rules.

Who said anything about hate? Show me as to where I said I hate protesting. Do not twist my words because as I told you before protesting in this sense does not do any good, an ExJW stopped the protest, he was backed up by a gay man and an artist as well, the very man who stopped it is someone of whom Srecko supports.

If you want to know those who committed to the protest last year even wanted the religious leaders of JWs to show up to speak with them, the EXJWs joked about assassination attempts, and onward they went on to disrupt religious service of a church they do not agree with. Even some of their own backed out because they knew it was too much, even atheist bring this up.

The churches that they rallied together backed out also because although they agree/disagree with JWs on some thing they too know it was not right. Among the ExJWs they even wanted to get the US president to ban and or attack JWs, wipe them off of the face of the US.

You tell me how far is one willing to go when anyone and everyone can see with their eyes this is not the right way, to which even people of that county even state and see it as borderline extremism? Tell me John Butler, you think this is right when even churches back out as with others?

That being said, if being okay with disruption and take over a church is cool with you, clearly you need to be checked out because any sane man can see that this is downright wrong, it is not about hate, it is about how this was done and by whom and what was the result by means of the aftermath. All this went on as ANTIFA was beating the water out of people in the streets with the Black Bloc party  and BAMN, lead by a school professor who is among the spokesman for the group to commit violence.

Some of them find it hard to hold back their pain so release it in a negative way.  That is wrong of course but it shows the pain they feel.

What happen last year was not of pain. Yes people were hurt and they felt something, but some of them backed out when things got chaotic for they themselves knew it was not right, it only pains them as much as an enemy to disgruntled JWs than the JWs themselves. Clearly there are better ways, but such in such matter is not one of them. Moreover, it creates people into enemies in the process, which was the case with the one guy going on a warpath against ExJWs for his girlfriend who was in that same JW church that was disrupted in Passaic County.

even outside of religion any sane person would know this isn't the right way to express ones feelings or pain, for in the US that is asking for bloodshed in some if not most situations when this go downhill.

You seem to be 'playing it safe' by being a Unitarian and also supporting the JW's.

Playing it safe? I have been a Biblical Unitarian since I was 6. Not only I studied the Bible, but I studied religions very early, hence my stance on the Trinity, but at the same time to speak the gospel I have to understand the rights from wrongs and know that anything accursed must be refuted.

It isn't about support, it is about exposing falsehood of conspiracy spread by people who clearly has a disdain for the faith. Witness mentioned 2 books by JWs that ExJW use that primarily to proof false prophets, people who claim to be inspired but the claim in of itself is unfounded. even in our history of Christendom you would never caught a Non-Trinitarian make that claim, and if it unknown to everyone JWs do not believe in the Trinity thus maintain Restorationist roots.

Unless you want to show me as to where Jehovah's Witnesses or Watchtower, what have you owns Nintendo and Victoria Secret stocks, as claimed by ExJws, then show me if I am in the wrong, Butler. Because I can pull up one quote from an ExJW that has proven the people in question in error, as I have done here now regarding a prophet and an inspired prophet.

Moreover, I do not see how spiritual gifts of a normal prophet does not make one inspired and or infallible has gone amissed - it tell you the difference in the Scriptures.

Therefore, I speak truth of the matter, nothing more, you want to see it a support, so be it, but a man who speaks of conspiracy and error will and shall forever be refuted if need be.

You also seem to support other religions, even Islam. 

Do you have proof? Explaining misconceptions and errors people say about Islam isn't support. I have an understanding as to what they believe and where they are coming from themselves and yet I am still a Biblical Unitarian.

Clearly here I have explained to you what their belief is because as with anything pertaining to religious studies, I understand rather, which you have done, assume.

And seeing you are in the United Kingdom you will realize how quick your own country will paint you if you do not understand Islam's views, you may end up like Lauren Southern or Tommy Robinson, who on his part, painted everyone as the same for the actions of a few on occasion because he believes error that sparks fear.

What makes you think that any of us do not make God's word known.

Well for starters, you were quick to assume one's forgiveness, you were quick to assume things, you were quick to not speak of as if you know who has God's approval and who does not and a list of others things, to which you agree at one time and later disagree with.

I asked you before a basic question, for if you cannot teach yourself on this small thing, how are you to teach others?

One stated that, even assumed, God's Order has changed when Apostle Paul said otherwise, the other calls Abraham selfish and a lair but the Bible as we read in account of Abraham says the opposite, you think this equates to God's Message? His Word? When the Bible says otherwise even giving us the verse and or passage to which we can see for ourselves about the truth of the matter?

No - clearly someone will say something, refute, perhaps even confute if need be.

Are we not even here speaking up for what is right in God's eyes ? 

Then speak up. Do not use false information and conspiracy to justify it as a truth, otherwise you will deal with response in a mater with such ones like me and or other.

Learn and research then come to the conclusion because if someone says something that is found out to be untrue even when the Bible professes the truth, someone who knows what is true will say something, which is the case with the following:

• A Prophet Inspired and Infallible
  • A Prophet (Not) Inspired and Infallible

The reasons why I profess the claim of which they bring forth, the same claim of which they bring up those books from - is unfounded. Not even in Non-Trinitarianism History you will find such a thing.

BUT we do not invite people into a known danger, or a known Organisation that teaches lies and pretends to be guided by God. 

How are you so sure they are pretending if you yourself do not know who has God's approval or not? You do realize they too are seeking God, as with the rest of us. But going this far to take up claim to false information and conspiracy to claim false prophet makes one the bigger problem and or villain in this case than those they target.

They never claimed to be inspired prophets, Butler, they know this, and everyone else knows this and understand the difference in one inspired and a normal prophet.

Christians today are prophets, clearly not inspired or infallible.

The REAL danger is Babylon's religion, the E.I.I and it clear connection with Lucis Trust, as seen in history, or as some would say, NWO if you even bothered to look into that formation. You should be weary of who is on that side and who isn't, I already gave you one clue and the people who support such is those of the Interfaith, reasons why their conquest is for peace while their counterpart is for security.

Do not be mistaken, Jehovah's Witnesses and their GB, DO NOT OWN GOD. We can serve God through Jesus Christ and we do not need that Organisation. 

No one owns God, indeed, such ones, as with all of us strive to follow God be close to him, and follow his Son, the Christ, Jesus.

The problem you face is what of the church Jesus himself built? You cannot be unaware of this information, if so, why try to follow the Christ if this information is alien to you, after all, you asked me before of what church I am referring to.

That being said, you at some point asked for a debate or stated we are in a debate. With you we can start with 2 things:

• psalms 137:9
  • When Kettel was asked of you as to what this is, do you know of it, granted you are a reader of the Bible yourself?

Other than that, everything spoken of is indeed true, one cannot refute the difference of one prophet inspired and the other who is not.

51 minutes ago, Vic Vomidog said:

If you could keep your aviarphobic hatred to yourself I would appreciate it. You are nearly as bad as that ridiculous TTH.

He does not know that the actions of alone person a killer, a pedophile, a con man, even if that person is in the church of Jehovah's Witnesses, the actions of such a man does not define all of them. This goes hand in hand with someone who is of and or former by their own experience, they do not define everyone else.

Butler's experience does not define the experience and actions of another UK counterpart of his, an Arab JW named Kathgar.

This mentality is absurd to assumption of the masses for the sake one one or two foolish ones. Such a mentality plagues everything from religion to education, and even in the realm of medicine and disease.

But as one guy mentioned today to me, that is the mind of people of the world nowadays. As of recent a Security Guard was shot and killed for stopping a gunman. An honest man would know that one police officer should be held accountable, but it does not bring anyone justice to attack all police officers for the sake one man who took such action, to add more fuel to the fire it becomes more of a racial thing.

People can be better than that but they refuse to bring forth the betterment of themselves thus passing on the erroneous actions of their hands to the children, the next generation and they to their children, next generation.

That being said, such ones need to wake up, but that therapeutic pillow is just too good for them and they remain asleep.

40 minutes ago, Anna said:

It seems you were barking up the wrong tree when you approached the elders then. Who is it that would change the doctrine? The WT org, not the elders.

And you think the GB would actually receive any letters from us folks ? Surely they have 'office staff' that open all the mail ? 

And writing to the UK Bethal is of no use, as i found out already. Response was horrid, no love there. 

@Space Merchant    Whenever i or others say anything true about the JW org and its GB then SM says we are talking 'false information and conspiracy'.

OK SM it's your choice whom you believe. But a lot of evidence has been placed here on this forum showing that the GB tell lies. You may call it making mistakes if you wish. 

Why would God and Jesus even bother to have a Faithful and Discreet Slave if Jesus was not going to pass on perfect truthful information to them ? 

Why would God even bother to have an Organisation named after Him, if He was not going to have Jesus do things properly ? 

You are insulting God Himself and Jesus Christ by agreeing with any thoughts that say the GB of the JW Org are the Faithful and Discreet Slave.  Why so ? Because the GB and the JW Org have been proved wrong so many times.  So they  cannot have God's backing or Christ's. 

As for your idea that "He does not know that the actions of alone person a killer, a pedophile, a con man, even if that person is in the church of Jehovah's Witnesses, the actions of such a man does not define all of them."

Um, How many Pedophiles ? How much Child Abuse ? How many Elders Earthwide have been convicted ? 

The Two Witness Rule of the GB carried out by the Elders. Where ? Earthwide. 

The Child Abuse where ? Earthwide.  The Shunning that affects thousands of people where ? Earthwide. 

So your stupid idea of the actions of alone person a killer, a pedophile, a con man.  Hold no water at all. Because it is hundreds if not thousands of wicked ones within the JW Org. And it is because of the GB's rules and the Elders acting as puppets, that things have been allowed to happen. 

And you think the GB would actually receive any letters from us folks ? Surely they have 'office staff' that open all the mail ? 

Yes, of course they have office staff that open the mail. And as any office staff they will filter letters according to relevance. If a letter is directly addressed to the GB, then I am assuming that if this letter is not something ridiculous, then it will get passed onto the relevant department. I think @JW Insider will know better than me. As far as I am aware, for example, if it is a doctrinal issue, then this would be passed onto and handled by the writing department. If it is something worth considering, then it would become part of the GB agenda for the weekly meeting. If it is something that the writing department can answer, then you would most likely get an answer from that department. 

OK SM it's your choice whom you believe. But a lot of evidence has been placed here on this forum showing that the GB tell lies. You may call it making mistakes if you wish. 

So show me the evidence of making claim to inspired prophets whereas the information present outweighs the falsehood of such claims.

Most importantly, I want you so show me the claim you made against me about supporting Islam when I merely explained their view to you, not once, but several times.

Show me as to where the JWs are of demonic influence.

Also I want you to show me prove of God's approval, as you so claim before.

The lot of you didn't even know the difference of an inspired prophet and who who is not, so what more can you show me than snippets from a book whereas in the same paragraph is self-refutes the claim you have made?

Why would God and Jesus even bother to have a Faithful and Discreet Slave if Jesus was not going to pass on perfect truthful information to them ? 

If anyone knows the history. Jesus entrusted the disciples to continue on in his behalf, of which the disciples have done so, as with the churches, the early Christians and Paul. Christians can and will make mistakes but it does not defeat the purpose of the message they will bring, even some mistakes made by the actions of their own hand they make up for it for they are human, they are imperfect and they have perhaps more sense to even realize that. This was the case with Eusebius who knew the errors of some folk and corrected them, especially when he exposed those who take up things that is accursed, defending a verse of which all of us know today to which the mainstream has misinterpreted.

This is the same case with Christians today when it comes to such, for ever man and woman can stumble, but it does not stop them from standing back up.

Why would God even bother to have an Organisation named after Him, if He was not going to have Jesus do things properly ?

Because when Jesus formed the church, the disciples did what they had to do to maintain peace in the church, in Paul's case, he had the ability to bind and loosen, just as the others have, to remove what is seen as bad in the church, mainly when it came to unrepentant ones, of which we see an example of such in the Bible.

As Christians we are to preach to all people, help them learn what the gospel actually is so that they too can learn, so that they too can understand why Jesus is the Head of the Church, and why God is the head of the Christ and so forth, for if people are not taught these things it will lead to outlandish practices and doctrines that has no origin within the church whatsoever.

And if one does not adhere to the Great Commission it is an utter disservice to the one who gave the command, for a Christian to not adhere such a command how can he say he follow the Christ? He or she is only kidding themselves if they are as such.

For there is a distinction between a Christian who is True and a Christian who is False and it shows who is doing things accordingly and who is not.

You are insulting God Himself

Insulting? How would I be insulting God when the one who agree with things God sent Satan to do his bidding? 

I am not insulting God whatsoever because I am speaking the truth in this matter. I am not someone such as yourself who lives in a box not realizing the gravity of the situation of what the world is. I do anything and everything for the truth of the Scriptures and of God and unlike you I will not stoop to the lowest level and make claim I am a Christian and yet show the true colors which will result in people to profess question.

Therefore, I want you to prove yourself claim because I can easily prove how you attempt to violate Scripture by means of thinking something of today's language reflect the language of Old. That is if you protest to go there, I am able and willing.

That being said I defended God's order, the ones you have agreed with were against it. So you tell me who is insulting God if you want to play this game of yours in this way.

agreeing with any thoughts that say the GB of the JW Org are the Faithful and Discreet Slave.  Why so ? Because the GB and the JW Org have been proved wrong so many times.  So they  cannot have God's backing or Christ's. 

Then show me as to where they claimed to be inspired prophets and infallible. If I speak the truth about the difference of a prophet inspired and not inspired, they have at it then.

Tell me exactly as to when and where they made this claim otherwise you remain in deceit of your own design and of those who profess it.

The JWs themselves is a denomination, a Christian faith, and seeing that they hold true to their Restorationist roots, they have religious leaders, their church has roles as is not to different from those who does anything and everything to be like the early church. They understand that God isn't a Triune Being, they understand the importance of the Great Commission of which the latter has shown to be against in an older debate. They understand that the world is indeed wicked in a sense to the price of which we pay by the hands of our first parents who committed sin and disobeyed God and they understand, like all persons in the world, be it religious or not, they such things cannot be resolved by humans hands, but only of God.

something of which you remain to be shrouded by that simply fact. You cannot cleanse an entire faith because you do not know who goes in and out of the faith. You cannot cleanse the world of it's imperfection because man is unable to do such a task by their own hand let alone any government on the face of this earth.

for you to remain ignorant to this face further proves you are among those who do not take into account what is taking place and perhaps, like Kairos, be easily swept by their words and be nothing more than a follower of them, one of the very reasons I hold a strong disdain for Interfaith because I did the research and I observed, I know who is the real threat here, clearly you do not.

As for your idea that "He does not know that the actions of alone person a killer, a pedophile, a con man, even if that person is in the church of Jehovah's Witnesses, the actions of such a man does not define all of them."

Idea? Have you checked the news recently? Perhaps the Security Guard who was a hero but ended up being shot and the aftermath of the action? Did you really miss such things? Do you even pay attention and or vigilant of what is going on?

When it comes to an action done by someone of a race, a faith, a background and or upbringing, the actions of the sole individual makes puts people in the mentality of seeing all persons of that following the same. Examples would be Muslims, and seeing you are in the UK this should come as no surprise to you because it happens and you know it happens, granted you posted articles that even have links to such tragic stories.

If someone does something, someone of that faith,. their whole faith and it's people are demonized, blamed, insulted they are spoken of as being a terror group, this takes place in public spaces and even schools and it goes on, it goes for people of racial backgrounds as well whereas if someone of a race is killed by someone who is not of that race, a whole racial group is to blame for the actions of one person, it does not define everyone as the same for the actions of a single man. This mentality is what is poisoning our society and some of us are woke enough to see that. But clearly you thinking it is my idea further proves your ignorance.

That being said, actions committed by a killer, a pedophile, a con-man does not define everyone. Granted it is not unknown to people that religious institutions have some who commit to pedophilia, and it is no surprise it happens in the churches of the Jehovah's Witnesses, but it is absurd and foolish to attest to the very idea that because of the actions of a man or a few that thousands of others should be called as such on the streets for an action they had no hand in.

Again, the case with the Church disruption done by Mr. Gardner and friends, they refereed to the JWs who had no idea what was going on, you can see the fear in their faces, and they insulted, even shamed, when they did no wrong to no one.

If you have people backing away from the actions done by such ones, that it on itself is a problem because last I checked, when I made mention of this months ago you were nowhere to be found, so do not act like you know the situation when you have no idea of what went down it was more than that and such ones made more enemies than friends/allies.

Um, How many Pedophiles ? How much Child Abuse ? How many Elders Earthwide have been convicted ? 

I told you before, the Jehovah's Witnesses are not immune to those who commit pedophilia and or abuse children, no one is as is with ALL institutions. That actions of such ones even among JWs who do that does not define the masses, does it define the JWs on this forum? No. Does it define those who had their churches raided? No. Does it define the Russian JWs? No. If one JW does the cirm he will do the timer, case and point, but his actions does not define all JWs around the globe, even the ones here, it the onw who is branded as a criminal does not reflect them also.

Problems like this will continue to happen because pedophilia is widespread and it has started to happen in restaurants also. To the Unitarians is his not unknown either for even Unitarians are found out to be pedophilia, but despite this, it does not define all of them, the same with Muslims and others, even Jews, of which they had a shooting take placer weeks ago for them in the US. Another situation where a little girl was not just abused but she was violently molested in a school in the US, does it define all Americans because of the actions of this man? No. It is things like that you have to realize because clearly you speak of showing care as did before but you present another face when it comes to claim. In my case, I am for education and teachings young ones to do what is right, so they themselves do not become a target and I am happy of what I accomplished in this domain because I know what the CAP is doing actually works.

That being said, Child Prevention Services even gave examples of trying to minimize the situation and or recognize them, even offering help and solutions to which you your yourself to be in opposition of (which is the same case with ARC and its solutions), as is evident at every instance of which I presented even pulled information from those sources to present to you and others. So you tell me, you think Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention is a joke or not, and how is it you are helping the cause when such things are seen as lacking on your part?

No one can stop pedophilia, we can only do our best to minimize the issue wherever it is, the same way that we cannot stop famine or war 100%, this we cannot stop completely for it is indeed earth wide and spreading and some even are fighting to defend pedophilia as if it is some special sexual orientation. The best I can do is educate our children and others adults, perhaps you yourself should be doing the same thing, keeping our youth able and ready so they can teach others. You should try it sometime.

The Two Witness Rule of the GB carried out by the Elders. Where ? Earthwide. 

I already explain after I did the research ever since the ARC thread.

Perhaps correct yourself before you speak. They have a use for the ruling and it is not unknown to anyone of what that is. Even NBC, the same MSM organization do not have all the facts to the ruling but the actual information of where I pulled it from speaks the truth in this matter.

The Child Abuse where ? Earthwide.  The Shunning that affects thousands of people where ? Earthwide. 

Child abuse is everywhere it is not secluded to solely Jehovah's Witnesses. You are in the UK, you should be aware of grooming gangs but the fact you are unaware of such things unless I brought it up further proves your stance and your views.

The shunning is actually biblical but only cuts church ties. This has been proven true with Biblical Facts, as with regarding JWs, even former members make the same claim.

Understand as to why that command is entrusted,but you not knowing that further proves where you lack in spiritual wisdom.

So your stupid idea of the actions of alone person a killer, a pedophile, a con man.

Stupid idea? It is no idea, it is an actual mentality, to some extent, a mob mentality.

In the US you do realize why police officers are attack on occasion sometimes? Because people prompt the mentality to blame all police officers for the actions of a single officer on the other side of the US or elsewhere. If a police officer commits murder, even a racist one, if they rape, if they extort, if they pin the blame or planet drugs on someone, etc. This will cause people to speak and assume that because of that lone police officer, it defines all of them. Which is not something and or even a path we should follow.

Even to you guys in the UK, should someone do something it does not define you, or the rest of the people in your vicinity. Should one commit a crazy crime, a knife or acid attack which is common in the UK and such was done out of hate - does it define you? No. How will others define you? They will equate to you as the culprit, like him who did the crime, they will speak slander of you and a list of others things we you know yourself and your family knows you are not that guy, but others who are very angry with the criminal, they will spare no stone to protest that you are the villain.

This mentality is a gross one, we such a thing should not be passed on to our children.

It all goes back to Evo's question of which you said he was trying to trick you. He had a good reason saying that.

Hold no water at all. Because it is hundreds if not thousands of wicked ones within the JW Org. And it is because of the GB's rules and the Elders acting as puppets, that things have been allowed to happen. 

That is sheer ignorance. With what has gone down throughout the years and you attest such holds no idea when the mentality is there in this sense? Srecko may be under a rock on some things, but you show yourself to be perhaps lost in space. First, not all JWs are wicked, and even the bad ones do not define all the rest, even the ones on this forum, they do not even define Kathgar that would have ended up as a target for ISIS a while back.

And Here is where you contradict yourself. You do not assume things of people nor do you judge, and yet you are found out to say the following: [And it is because of the GB's rules and the Elders acting as puppets] Any JW here is a puppet? As far as I am concern no one is a puppet here, thus making your insult towards them as weak as your claim of being supporting Islam when I merely explained it to you.

Pedophilia had been around for a long time and it has infiltrated all intuitions, even in Bible times regarding Baal Worshipers who were cursing God's people although not mention, such ones were indeed young. They do not allow it to happen because they to do their best, you'd be surprise as to some of them who actually took the advice of Child Abuse Prevention Services and applied it by educating themselves and others, which is the case with an African JW I spoke of before.

You need to wake yourself up because this is reality, not a dream, and such of what is said is no idea when it takes place all over the place, all over the world, you have examples of that with the Jews and Samaritans even in Bible times, but not all Jews (even in Jesus' case and those connected to him) are the same, not all Samaritans are the same.

Meditate on this quote, Butler and do the research, read whatever news you adhere to, because you show yourself in critical need of it.

“Don't let the actions of a few determine the way you feel about an entire group. Remember, not all German's were Nazis.”

Erin Gruwell

That begin said, check thyself before you wreckth thyself because thing the so called idea is stupid, it shows you fail to see what is going around you in the world, let alone your own country, as of which I made mention with London already, as did others.

I leave you with this. If Child Abuse is that much of a concern for you, why not adhere to what child prevention services who are instructing people to do, by means of teaching, even PSA and videos, helping people to help prevent someone else from being a victim or the one who preys on victims; passing on teachings to someone younger to help lessen abuse? If it can help others, it can help you even teach you so that anyone who sees you as a guardian can also be helped Instead of attacking JWs on the daily simply speak them calmly and even educate them in his sense, come to them as they are a blood brother/sister of yours and teach them if need be, it does not have to be JW only, you have Catholics, Jews, Muslims, etc - at least this is where you can come to common round with such folks outside debate and discussion. After all, it is far worse in the UK than it is here in the US. Do yourself a favor and do what I do, educate them

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.