The World News Media

Many childhood memories make us nostalgic, but the “Mister Rogers” emotion is something different: ...

TheWorldNewsOrg

6 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

One loop. These are Unitarian pretzels

That thought crossed my mind as I saw the picture, but then I held back from saying anything so that no one would get the idea that SuziQ's pretzel stick favorites were actually just "bite-size torture stakes." (Somehow "hot cross buns" seems like a much easier name for a marketing team to promote.)

By the way, some people might think that when Space Merchant mentioned that he was a unitarian, that this was the same as claiming to be a non-Witness Unitarian. Witnesses are Unitarian believers.

U·ni·tar·i·an
ˌyo͞onəˈterēən/
noun
THEOLOGY
  1. 1.
    a person, especially a Christian, who asserts the unity of God and rejects the doctrine of the Trinity.

• Views 907
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my country the pretzel were rounded. They look similar to the Italian pretzels known as Taraliis. Every morning around 10:30am-11:30am, a woman with a basket on her head will walk around the t

That thought crossed my mind as I saw the picture, but then I held back from saying anything so that no one would get the idea that SuziQ's pretzel stick favorites were actually just "bite-size tortur

I personally don't remember anyone mentioning that rumor until near the end of his TV show run. I do remember a controversy in the 1980's about an episode where Mr.Rogers visits a pretzel factory

Posted Images

On 9/22/2018 at 11:14 PM, Anna said:

I thought hot cross buns were only British, are they in  America also?

Don't know but I'm in Devon England and I've always eaten them and the so called easter eggs. Buns and chocolate yum yum.

I remember working with a few brothers on a building site (two brothers owned the business) and i had mince pies. I offered them around and no one would have one. I thought it was so funny. 

Remember, it's not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, it's what come out of the mouth that can defile a person. 

On 9/22/2018 at 4:51 PM, JW Insider said:

That thought crossed my mind as I saw the picture, but then I held back from saying anything so that no one would get the idea that SuziQ's pretzel stick favorites were actually just "bite-size torture stakes." (Somehow "hot cross buns" seems like a much easier name for a marketing team to promote.)

By the way, some people might think that when Space Merchant mentioned that he was a unitarian, that this was the same as claiming to be a non-Witness Unitarian. Witnesses are Unitarian believers.

U·ni·tar·i·an
?yo?on??ter??n/
noun
THEOLOGY
  1. 1.
    a person, especially a Christian, who asserts the unity of God and rejects the doctrine of the Trinity.

Yes, but sadly, a lot of Unitarians, well some, do not believe in pre-existence, people like Sir Anthony Buzzard, 3rd Baronet. We know the Jehovah's Witnesses are technically Unitarians, but most Unitarians do not want to say that, thus being put in an agreeing/disagreeing state with those who believe in pre-existence vs. not believing in pre-existence. Muslims are also aware of this also, but are oblivious to the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses are not too far off from Unitarians.

I myself believe in pre-existence of God's Son.... And the very clear detest of the Trinity.

That being said, you'd be amazed how cleaver some people tend to get with snacks. Stuff like this:

7bd935a29859ede028bd6931ca37d8f9.jpg

Or someone people can "literal" eat the bread of the Christ:

zKqqVHTR_400x400.jpg

• 10 months later...