James Thomas Rook Jr.

Over the years, How well has the JW-Archive.org Archive of past conversations held up?

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

James Thomas Rook Jr. -
The Librarian -

Top Posters

I have been commenting here somewhere around 7 or 8 years ... I think ... and somewhere around 8,000 comments.

If I wanted to make an off line copy of my comments from the very beginning on the Archive ... how would I do it?

Over the years, How well has the JW-Archive.org Archive of past conversations held up?

Thanks for remembering!!

I am glad to say that it is all still there. http://www.jw-archive.org/

I thought Tumblr platform that it was built on was going to disappear awhile back but it is still running.

I think Google has it's own agenda though. I remember someone saying that Watchtower pays Google to suppress certain websites in searches. 

Google only indexes a portion of many websites and has really deteriorated in search over the years. They themselves want to be the "aggregator" of content for people instead of leading people to the sources.

I think the search world is ripe for disruption soon.

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Should we respect religious beliefs of others?
    • By Richteresa
      Hello  Librarian,     
      If it is  possible  can you please post the  transcript for  the  video  Encouraging  inactive  ones?  
      I  would  really  appreciate it if you are  willing and able to  get  this. Thank  you 
    • By The Librarian
      Anything Bible, Biblical Archaeology, Current Events, Rumor busting, Urban Legends or JW related would be relevant.
      I enjoy helping people get answers to their questions they were always too afraid to ask or couldn't find the answer.
      If I can't answer it... I'm sure someone worldwide on here will know where the answer is.
      Need a Publication you can't find in my Master Publications List? Ask for a copy....
      Please also try using the search function on the upper right hand side first to avoid duplicates.
      Agape!
      p.s. - The reason you don't see any posts below this is because I usually split these questions off into their own threads. ICYMI earlier.
      Preguntas en español aqui por favor

• By Nathan Russell
      Outside of the Bible is there any archilogical or written evidence that Jesus Christ actually existed that has already not been proven to be forgeries or based on myth?
    • By Trevordaph
      Do you have" Kingdom Service Questions Answered" booklet?
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Benjamin G
    Newest Member
    Benjamin G

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.