The World News Media

Why John Butler Left Jehovah's Witnesses

Anna

Even the Twelve were not perfect. They argued amongst themselves as to who was the greatest. 

They asked to sit on the right hand and left hand of Jesus in His Kingdom. Not exactly being humble was it ? 

Paul argued with Barnabas Act 15 v 39, 40.

At this there was a sharp burst of anger, so that they separated from each other; and Barʹna·basn took Mark along and sailed away to Cyʹprus. Paul selected Silas and departed after he had been entrusted by the brothers to the undeserved kindness of Jehovah.

I am but a sinner, expect nothing grand from me. I sometimes answer idiots bluntly. 

However if someone feels they have been given authority to judge me, so be it..... Jehovah, through Jesus Christ, will be my true judge. 

As for the Christmas colours. Who designed and brought into being colours ? Was it Jehovah God or Father Christmas ? Huh, Christmas colours rubbish. Once again Traditions of Men.

• Views 15.7k
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all about credibility. How well do you trust a prognosticator who has a 100 plus year completely unblemished record  ...of being always WRONG?       AAAAaa

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them? If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them? If I correctly label a

For an actor, timing is very important!

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Mr Butler knows how to teach people

3 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Twat. 

twat
twat,twɒt/
noun
VULGAR SLANG
  1. 1.
    a woman's genitals.
  2. 2.
    a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.
verb
INFORMALBRITISH
  1. 1.
    hit or punch (someone).
    "if my best mate said that I'd twat him"

23 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

On a different subject, The Word TWAT

23 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

On a different subject, The Word TWAT. How is this not offensive?

They were probably referring to version 2.2, in the definition posted above ... a common malady suffered by about 40% of the Earth's population. 

The problem is with being stupid, it is somewhat like being dead, in  that those afflicted by stupidity or death  do not know they are stupid or dead .. . it does however, create problems for those around them.

They might have meant to type TWIT.

24 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

When Pastor Russell started to rethink Christianity, he made it a point to make the Bible students nondenominational. Anyone who wanted to break away from the normal Christian ideology was welcomed to speak their minds within the Bible student association.

The problem with that, some would revert back to their old customs instead of pushing the limit into true bible knowledge. This is when an opposing view was printed for clarification. The problem there with the Queens English combined with colonial English was at times people would read articles as though the person writing, was talking about themselves instead of another.

This is where a modern researcher fails by trying to understand old English with a modern understanding of Basic English.

Rutherford’s era was more problematic since there were hardliners of Pastor Russell that wanted to see for instance McMillian as President rather than Rutherford. This story is too conflicted, but in the end, on the convention where everyone was asked to cast their vote, everyone raised their hand in favor of Rutherford. No one was forced to vote. Perhaps opposers like to think so. Even Historians get the Watchtower history wrong.

This is why Rutherford decided to name this new group of Bible students Jehovah’s Witnesses. Partly because it was a more appropriate theme, but also to distinguish this group from the splintered Bible Student groups that no longer were part of the Watchtower.

So, if people can’t even get the history right, how correctly will they have gotten scripture?

Now SM seems not to defend one particular group of Christians but Christianity as a whole. There’s nothing wrong with that. Anyone knowing theology has a universal look into Christianity while holding their doctrine and values in the first regard. But just like those early theologians, people now use discussion forums instead of debating through newspaper articles or books.

How else did the characterization of plurality and formalization have started to receive a solution to the greater questions, positions between Antioch and Alexandria?

Although it’s a shame some people don’t exercise wisdom as apostle Paul did. They prefer to understand scripture with carelessness and assume they are correct. I feel sorry for those people that consider their truth is Bible truth even though they are way off the mark.

On a different subject, The Word TWAT. How is this not offensive? Wasn’t AllenSmith34 removed for being offensive, or was it the honesty the person brought to the discussion that got the person removed? I recall someone calling this person Allen the terrible. What’s the difference, on being offensive like Butler?

I worry you do i billy ? That you want me removed. I've already said what Twat means in the English. Remember I'm not American. 

If you are offended then why oh why are you on this forum ? Wasn't this forum once called something else, related to trouble ? 

Take a lesson here from Jesus, at John 1, v 45 - 47

Philip found Na·thanʹa·elc and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote:dJesus, the son of Joseph,e from Nazʹa·reth.” 46  But Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?”f Philip said to him: “Come and see.”47  Jesus saw Na·thanʹa·el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”

Jesus seems to have found what Nathanael said as funny. Whereas he could have found it offensive.  Learn from it. 

4 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Take a lesson here from Jesus, at John 1, v 45 - 47

Philip found Na·thanʹa·elc and said to him: “We have found the one of whom Moses, in the Law, and the Prophets wrote:dJesus, the son of Joseph,e from Nazʹa·reth.” 46  But Na·thanʹa·el said to him: “Can anything good come out of Nazʹa·reth?”f Philip said to him: “Come and see.”47  Jesus saw Na·thanʹa·el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”

Jesus seems to have found what Nathanael said as funny. Whereas he could have found it offensive.  Learn from it. 

Jesus must have had quite a belly laugh after hearing the joke about the Philistine, the Pharisee and the Rabbi walking into a bar mitzvah , and asking for a Hippopotamus !

Now THAT"S funny !

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them?

If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them?

If I correctly label a midget as a midget, have I insulted them?

If I correctly label someone as mentally retarded, have I insulted them?

If I correctly label someone as stupid, is it an insult  ...or merely a fact of life?

The solution to stupidity in many cases is education, experiences ... AND CONFLICT.

IRON SHARPENS IRON

Snowflake liberal sensitivity is NOT a mental health survival trait.

STOP THINKING LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN !

Would I be insulted and upset at being called a thief .....  if I did not return the 20 backpacks full of hundred dollar bills drug money  I found  where two rival drug cartels had wiped each other out?

If that ever happens, I will pout, and have my feelings hurt.

BOO  HOOO HOOOO

HahahaHahaha !