The World News Media

Why John Butler Left Jehovah's Witnesses

Anna

20 minutes ago, Witness said:

I am even more totally convinced that you keep a tally of every item said by every individual here, which grates against your beliefs.  I will only comment on one thing that you have tallied up against me.

I have a good memory, and knowing the Christology of New Age Christianity, such of which you profess sticks out like a red flag, not only I corrected you, I informed you of what the actual belief is, to which you can look up yourself.

So tell me, is it truth or not truth regarding human angel hybrids if you think such? The answer is already clear.

22 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do you remember which angel/messengers I was talking about?  They are the sealed anointed ones - the 12 apostles, and all anointed since, whose names are written in the book of life.  Luke 10:20

Indeed I do, however your very reasoning last time you make stated human and angel, thus going into the murky waters of New Age belief of humans, angels and demons.

Humans are not spirit begins/angels... God made us humans separate from his sons in heaven, it will not change of what you have said before, that is, if you made the research so that you are to be very careful of your words.

That being said, human angel hybrids is an accursed teaching, it never originated with the church but people seem to preach it as if it is a message from God, how wrong they are and how blind they are, leading others to be misguided, to be fooled, not even knowing of the history behind what is true.

26 minutes ago, Witness said:

You wouldn’t call Jesus a hybrid, would you?

I will say this, Jesus was not named Jesus before and he pre-existence, was in Heaven with God our Father, El Shaddai. Later on, he was born into this world, by means of a woman, born into the Law as Galatians 4:4 states and eventually he dies and has risen, thus returning to his Father.

We are not only-begotten, we are begotten. You and me were born out of the the joining of our parents, thus we became, thus we live and here we are now. We are humans, not spirit being angels or mere spirits, unlike Jesus, we never pre-existed, nor do we go become spirits elsewhere or become a combination of human/angel hybrids.

You made a response, saying this: I have never directed my attention to the earthly Jerusalem. The Bride is the new creation of heavenly Jerusalem. They are both human and “angel”. 1 Pet 1:23; 2 Cor 5:27;1 Cor 15:44; Heb 8:5; 1 Cor 3:16; Ezek 41:18,19

I said the following:

And like I said no, humans are not like angels and or become human/angel hybrid of any form for they are TWO different creations, therefore it is silly to spout the talk of New Age nonsense, now for Humans, the Bible speaks of them taking a Spiritual Body, or as the Biblical Title and Outline states, A New Body.

1 Corinthians 3:16 would not make sense to use here because it speaks of us being of God’s Temple and like what was stated in Ephesians, God dwells in us just as he dwells in the Christ, nothing pertaining to being both human and angel hybrids.

Therefore, read the actual references for this verse for context before making such a response: Romans 6:16, 8:9, 1 Corinthians 3:9, 17, 6:19, 2 Corinthians 6:16, 1 Peter 2:5, Ephesians 2:21, 22, 1 Timothy 3:15 and Hebrews 3:6.

If anything at minimum, at least take the very words of Peter and follow the references through for context, furthermore, being in union with Christ and or anything pertaining to the Spiritual House, especially the people, those of Priesthood and those who will gain Eternal Life, as stated to you before, should be very obvious.

Ezekiel 41:18-19 makes no mention of a man becoming an angel and or any type of human/angel hybrids. Another factor here is the very cross-references of this verse (1 Kings 6:29, 7:36, 2 Chronicles 3:7), makes no connection and or match-up with what you have stated, at least be a Witness to what the Bible says rather than going about your own understanding or the ideologies of the New Aged Ones.

[18] It was carved of cherubim and palm trees, a palm tree between cherub and cherub. Every cherub had two faces: [19] a human face toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion toward the palm tree on the other side. They were carved on the whole temple all around.

So it can be asked, what did you try to prove here by making mention of this verse? Unless you do not understand what these verses been and it's context? Anyone who is honest can read, research, identify and understand of what this very conveys, simply in an obvious connection to the Temple, as seen in Prophet Ezekiel's Vision: The Inner Temple, or as read in the outlines, The Interior of the Sanctuary.

1 Corinthians 15:44 speaks of Spiritual Bodies

[44] It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

Be it of the any spiritual means  or that of the earth, a person, be it, regardless of their sex, have a body, for all persons. Once again to become a whole person, one who has died being raised up, having a body, hence the verse in question. We are humans, not angels, and angels are not humans, nor can there be of and or spoken of any hybrids of any form for we are separate creations.

Going on to 2 Corinthians 5, well in short, does not make up with what you have said

Therefore, you have to be very careful with verses and passages, otherwise, like I said, you'll trip over yourself - for this isn't the first time you have done this.

I also said the following prior to the New Skin response:

Humans and Angels are both separate Creations, they are not the same and or equal to each other (that is like saying an animal is both dog and fish), furthermore, as I told the TrinitarianHumans are NOT Spirits nor do said human transferred elsewhere upon death. In the case of the ones chosen for Priesthood, they will have new bodies, they do not become human and angel hybrids or disembodied souls that roam the Heavens, the only people who believe such things are New Age Christians, of which I had dealt with for half a decade even in person, as is with others. To make matters worse, they have a connection to the ones of Babylon, L.T. of whom had made it their conquest to change Christianity since the 1920s by means of their Spiritual Mother and their connection to Helena Blavatsky and Carl Jung, furthermore, New Agers not only believe in human angel hybrids, they also believe that they can and or professed the ability to communicate with angels, demons, and spirits.

So when you speak of those of Priesthood,

• [1] Do not mix verses to speak of what you just uttered, which is the things of New Age ideologies, and

• [2] You should know by now that such ones do not become like human and angel, as you claim, the Bible even tells you, clearly, that those destined for Priesthood will have New Spiritual Bodies, for these people are totally separate from Angels, nothing you have can show anyone that such ones become both human and angel when the reality and the very facts even tells you - even the title and the outline in the Bible itself tells you this, the ones destined from Priesthood will have Spiritual Bodies, never is it stated they are like the angels or become hybrids, similar to them when the Bible tells you the distinction.

Therefore, what you have said is of New Age ideology, everyone knows who the New Age Christians are among mainstream denominations, it is not unknown to anyone of who they are, their practices, does it follow the church or not and or other, and we know them very, very well becomes the biggest heresy of their Christology is having the ability and or belief of communicating with angels, demons, and spirits, for they too believe in the heresy that is the Afterlife, for they too believe that those among them become both human and angel, and so forth.

It is a shame you do not see that for yourself, even going as far as to mix Bible verses together that do not even match up, one of which even defeats your own claim – if you are to teach, you can end up as those who mislead, at least do the study and research and understand the Bible to not be in the position that you are in now and actually understand not just who the anointed are among men and women, but what will become of them afterwards, to say human and angel is not only disturbing, but shows how you are not as strong in this domain a you think, so further research is needed, on your part.

Because you keep missing it the first time, re-read your verses before you make such a response, again, the verses you mixed together can easily be read and one can see of what such verses actually points to...

Therefore, New Age beliefs is of the mainstream, it isn't in out church history, it isn't in our teachings, therefore we should not adhere to it, at all. For a very small thing can cause people to stumble, this is what one, we must avoid at all times, not doing so you are not doing a justice for what is true.

39 minutes ago, Witness said:

But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him. But go, tell His disciples—and Peter—that He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him, as He said to you.”  Mark 16:6,7

And? We do not become spirits for humans and angels are separate creations. So as to what you are trying to prove that his been brought up before?

41 minutes ago, Witness said:

After that, He appeared in another form to two of them as they walked and went into the country. 13 And they went and told it to the rest, but they did not believe them either.  Mark 16:12,13

The fact you are using the Textus Receptus reveals you adhere to Spurious Text. You do realize the longer version of Mark 16 is not authentic, and yet you show yourself to be using it now. The very reason I was and still am critical of the KJV version. LEt me enlighten you on what you use posted.

Within mainstream Christianity and the KJY-Onlyist Crusade in today's age who assume they know about the resurrection of our Lord and Christ, Jesus, at times attempt to apply verses that are not authentic. The passage in question is Mark 16:9-20 (granted you are using verses 12 and 13). Many Bible versions end at verse 8 (short version that is true), and provides a footnote, while others do not. An example would be the NIV Bible, as well as many other Bible versions/translations. The Footnote in question states such a passage (Mark 16:9-20) was not found in the ancient manuscripts. Translations such as the KJV however, never mentions it.

So the question now is why attempt to use a spurious text to try and justify something to someone who adhere to Textual Criticism?

51 minutes ago, Witness said:

If you say no, then why would you mockingly call the new creation, the faithful and sealed sons of God, who are adjoined to him, hybrids,  because they will have the ability to appear as both human and spirit?   2 Cor 5:17; Rom 8:14; 6:4;  John 1:51

• 2 Cor 5:17 - It speaks of Jesus being of the new creation. Nothing here indicates that we somehow become flesh, bone and spirit.

• Rom 8:14; 6:4 - Verse 14 informs us we are led by the Spirit, does not speak of turning into hybrid spirits. As with verse 4, it tells us more about the Christ and about The newness of life points directly to Colossians 3:10 and 1 John 3:14, for this newness of life is to be raised up back into life as the Christ have, thus being resurrected, restored, so to speak. When a man is raised from the dead, as we have examples from the Bible, they do not become like both human and angel hybrids, in Jesus' case he was not human at all, not even hybrid for he didn't have any flesh or bones, hence to what I spoke to you in our last discussion. A short response would be to say that such ones are born again.

• John 1:51 - Jesus is speaking to the men, saying that they will see the heavens open up and the angels of God ascending and descending to Son of Man. So tell me where are the hybrids you speak since you mentioned this verse? I see nothing regarding human and angel hybrids, born on earth thus going to heaven as is.

Humans and Angels are separate creations. We are flesh and bones, angels are not flesh and bones. When we die, we will soon be resurrected, thus becoming perfect, we do not become angels, just in a state that Adam and Eve were before they disobeyed God. Those of the Priesthood will have Spiritual Bodies, they most likely will not have flesh and bones.

And nowhere in these verses does it state what you are professing, and I quote: who are adjoined to him, hybrids

Therefore to say something to which you stated, like human and angel matches up with New Age beliefs. We should not be adhering to New Age based beliefs because it is not of the church and it is accursed - the very reason I am very pressing with you and will bring it up in example if need be.

That being said, you still keep mixing verses, friend, it seems you are no different from the rest that continue to do so.

I will give you this verse because now you seem to be confusing Jesus' risen state:

• Luke 24:39 - See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

Thus this Hybrid nonsense, is absurd.

Just as I am telling Mr. Butler, do yourself a favor and Read the Scriptures, study it and make research, read up on Christian history and the history of the Bible, and learn how to use cross-references because still to this day you tend to mix verses still, furthermore, I suggest you learn how NOT to use spurious text, for if others wised up in this sense, you can do the same.

• Views 15.7k
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all about credibility. How well do you trust a prognosticator who has a 100 plus year completely unblemished record  ...of being always WRONG?       AAAAaa

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them? If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them? If I correctly label a

For an actor, timing is very important!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

We don’t do Christmas around here. What! Did you forget everything?

Mr. Butler has to know out in the real world when you preach the gospel, people will not take kindly to vague answers to a question. He has to learn sooner or later because if he were to preach the gospel to people, there will be things he cannot answer correctly or fully.

For a Butler can say Jesus is the Son of God and the guy he preaches to pulls up a verse, Titus 2:13, such things you cannot be vague about, to speak and defend the truth of the bible, one has to answer the question accordingly, fully even and at least drop a verse or two, in that way you actually use the Bible in spreading the gospel.

Jesus, the disciples, ministers and Paul can explain themselves, we should be doing the same. But when people speak the truth such ones do not accept it, and it is not by my hands or someone else that on the day that the Christ returns, His Sword would be drawn on the very person who denied what is true, for that fault is on the hands of the man who does not listen, just as it was in the days of Noah, in the days of those who didn't heed the call of what was about to go down in Jerusalem and other examples as seen in the Bible.

Also the Christmas thing, I didn't realize it, however he can use colors to separate his words, as long as it can be seen and the like.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Thus this Hybrid nonsense, is absurd.

I like the way Paul put it  :) 

"However, we do use wisdom to speak to those who are mature. It is a wisdom that doesn’t belong to this world or to the rulers of this world who are in power today and gone tomorrow. 7 We speak about the mystery of God’s wisdom. It is a wisdom that has been hidden, which God had planned for our glory before the world began. 8 Not one of the rulers of this world has known it. If they had, they wouldn’t have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as Scripture says:

“No eye has seen,
    no ear has heard,
        and no mind has imagined
            the things that God has prepared
                for those who love him.”

10 God has revealed those things to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches everything, especially the deep things of God.  After all, who knows everything about a person except that person’s own spirit? In the same way, no one has known everything about God except God’s Spirit.  Now, we didn’t receive the spirit that belongs to the world. Instead, we received the Spirit who comes from God so that we could know the things which God has freely given us.  We don’t speak about these things using teachings that are based on intellectual arguments like people do. Instead, we use the Spirit’s teachings. We explain spiritual things to those who have the Spirit.

14 A person who isn’t spiritual doesn’t accept the teachings of God’s Spirit. He thinks they’re nonsense. He can’t understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.  Spiritual people evaluate everything but are subject to no one’s evaluation.

16 “Who has known the mind of the Lord
    so that he can teach him?”

However, we have the mind of Christ."  1 Cor 2:6-16

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

Also the Christmas thing, I didn't realize it, however he can use colors to separate his words, as long as it can be seen and the like.

Sometimes I use Audio punctuation (spoink!)

Especially in sentences (cank!) depending on the structure (cank!) where commas are necessary (spoink!)

11 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Mr. Butler has to know out in the real world when you preach the gospel, people will not take kindly to vague answers to a question. He has to learn sooner or later because if he were to preach the gospel to people, there will be things he cannot answer correctly or fully.

For a Butler can say Jesus is the Son of God and the guy he preaches to pulls up a verse, Titus 2:13, such things you cannot be vague about, to speak and defend the truth of the bible, one has to answer the question accordingly, fully even and at least drop a verse or two, in that way you actually use the Bible in spreading the gospel.

Jesus, the disciples, ministers and Paul can explain themselves, we should be doing the same. But when people speak the truth such ones do not accept it, and it is not by my hands or someone else that on the day that the Christ returns, His Sword would be drawn on the very person who denied what is true, for that fault is on the hands of the man who does not listen, just as it was in the days of Noah, in the days of those who didn't heed the call of what was about to go down in Jerusalem and other examples as seen in the Bible.

Mr Butler will in future ignore S.M. as Mr Butler knows how to teach people God's word and it's meaning and does not need any advice from SM.    

11 hours ago, Witness said:

I like the way Paul put it  :) 

"However, we do use wisdom to speak to those who are mature. It is a wisdom that doesn’t belong to this world or to the rulers of this world who are in power today and gone tomorrow. 7 We speak about the mystery of God’s wisdom. It is a wisdom that has been hidden, which God had planned for our glory before the world began. 8 Not one of the rulers of this world has known it. If they had, they wouldn’t have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as Scripture says:

“No eye has seen,
    no ear has heard,
        and no mind has imagined
            the things that God has prepared
                for those who love him.”

10 God has revealed those things to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches everything, especially the deep things of God.  After all, who knows everything about a person except that person’s own spirit? In the same way, no one has known everything about God except God’s Spirit.  Now, we didn’t receive the spirit that belongs to the world. Instead, we received the Spirit who comes from God so that we could know the things which God has freely given us.  We don’t speak about these things using teachings that are based on intellectual arguments like people do. Instead, we use the Spirit’s teachings. We explain spiritual things to those who have the Spirit.

14 A person who isn’t spiritual doesn’t accept the teachings of God’s Spirit. He thinks they’re nonsense. He can’t understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.  Spiritual people evaluate everything but are subject to no one’s evaluation.

16 “Who has known the mind of the Lord
    so that he can teach him?”

However, we have the mind of Christ."  1 Cor 2:6-16

Nowhere in this passage we see Paul referring to humans being as spirits, and or human and angel hybrids... Therefore the New Age belief, is nonsense, not even the students of Paul believes in human/angel hybrids.

Therefore I agree with Jesus who he himself stated that  Spirit is not flesh and bone, not like us humans.

That being said is that if you truly agree with what Apostle Paul said here, which is totally unrelated to the human/angel hybrid remark to which you believe, it didn't stop you for making the claim that what Paul had a said, a man who had the Holy Spirit on him, were just an opinion. Paul here was speaking to the Church of Corinth, the same church of which was spoken of before to which you were disagreeing with Paul, why the sudden change when you yourself think this man speaks opinion, let alone Creation?

11 hours ago, Witness said:

A person who isn’t spiritual doesn’t accept the teachings of God’s Spirit. He thinks they’re nonsense. He can’t understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.  Spiritual people evaluate everything but are subject to no one’s evaluation.

Nowhere in God's teaching is there people both human and angel that bears both flesh and bone and you've yet to prove this - which is unfounded. You seem to do a good job evading what you yourself had said clearly and ignoring your own words.

The New Age Theology is sheer nonsense and never originated with the church nor is it of God, a man and woman who is Spiritual and knowledgeable of the truth will even tell you the same thing about those of New Age Christendom and their odd ideology.

As for the passage in question, 1 Corinthians 2:6-16, for these verses alone it is in direct reference to The Wisdom from the Spirit, in outline form it is Superiority of God’s wisdom, while verses 11 to 16, in outline form is A Spiritual Man vs. Physical Man. with the footnote for verse 13 stating the following: Or interpreting spiritual truths in spiritual language, or comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Now in Paul's own words, in his works, he speaks of being Spiritual in all things that is of God, which is the case with the passage, that anything of man's understanding of things in the world tends to be brought up in argument and or debate, even by rulers who do not know of God’s wisdom as expressed in his sacred secret. Us of mankind do not go anywhere else, we remain on earth, for there are those of false Christendom who believes we go elsewhere either dead or alive, others, like yourself, who believes somehow we become like human, who is flesh and bone but as a spirit also, a false interpretation, and an accursed belief.

In his words, specifically 1 Corinthians 2:9 which reads:

But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—

Apostle Paul shows us that he did not preach the wisdom of man that orginates of this world, the one you are trying to justify right now of which clearly Paul does not agree with you himself, but rather, Paul speaks of the wisdom of God, God’s hidden wisdom of the sacred teachings concerning Christ Jesus the King and Spiritual Israel in a heavenly kingdom.

This wisdom cannot be understood easily be those of this world, and as for putting forth the application in contrast to those who do not, in the verse mentioned, 1 Corinthians 2:9, it is a direct quote to Isaiah 64:4, which reads:

From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides you, who acts for those who wait for him.

Here, Paul goes on to show that Christians having God’s spirit are not blind to thw wisdom spoken of, for they are aware of what God has ready for them, to take in and perceive the blessings of the Kingdom for such ones, who adhere to this wisdom are in union with the Christ, members of the church that is his body.

The passage, 1 Corinthians 2:6-10, which reads:

[6] Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away. [7] But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory. [8] None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. [9] But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— [10] these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.

Nothing here, when reading for context and understanding, shows any apparent showing of human and angel hybrids or human spirits belief whatsoever, thus the claim of which professed by you is not support, it does not support the New Age belief in the human angel hybrids, even the human demon hybrids to which they believe - again, utter nonsense, nor does it speak of the belief of others who think humans will be dwelling elsewhere when the truth is it is the earth and the earth alone they shall dwell, as humans, not spirits, and as humans, soon to be made perfect, restored, so falsehood and speculation we are to avoid.  Because of some of these beliefs, this passage also brings us to John 14:2, which reads:

In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

Our Lord and Christ, Jesus, was speaking to his disciples who would be begotten by the Spirit, for he will be going to prepare a place for them, and these disciples are in Union with the Christ, invitation and the inauguration of the New Covenant, being before God.

So we can see, nowhere in this passage, even by reference do we see Apostle Paul addressing that man would somehow be human and spirit/angel, what have you. For as I stated before to you, Us humans are separate creations to angels, just as animals are separate creations compared to us, we should not even think of and or consider confusing such with a false ideology, even the likes of the New Age, among the worse in mainstream Christendom compared to Trinitarians.

The next thing you'll have to address still is in your use of not authentic Bible verses. Why do you adhere to a later addition that is spoken of to be Spurious? Things never addressed by Mark, this that is not of God's Word. I had to correct Allen on this before, would not have expected it to be coming from you now, granted of whom you adhere to.

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Twat. 

Truly, truly I say on to thee, if you really read the Bible, The Word of God, as you yourself made claim to, you'd be wise to watch your tongue wherever you are, even online so called follower of God and his Christ.

I will leave here verses for you to read the next time you think, even the slightest of assumption, that somehow God is okay with that kind of language.

• Ecclesiastes 10:12 - The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool consume him.
  • Colossians 3:8 - But now you must put aside all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your mouth.
  • Colossians 4:6 - Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
  • Ephesians 5:4 - Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or crude joking, which are out of character, but rather thanksgiving.
  • Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
  • Matthew 15:11 - it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”
  • James 3:10 - From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

That being said, you've proven the point made in the discussion regarding forum/social media, to which I mention such briefly in this regard.

Repent and go pray.

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Mr Butler will in future ignore S.M. as Mr Butler knows how to teach people God's word and it's meaning and does not need any advice from SM.    

Do so if you must, the the actual effort to care is not in me, for I speak and a response regardless, for I have a disdain for falsehood, untruths and conspiracy. But it would seem when someone who knowledgeable walks into the room, it is seen as a problem.

Tom mention the Christmas colors, so let's apply:

• If you knew the teachings of God, you be well aware of the Strong's to which you show a total ignorance of, knowing that both the words supplication and substituting share the exact same Strong's.
  • You'd know that the Ten Commandments are still in application by means of the foremost commandants, for the Laws itself, from the Ten Commandments are Bible Principles that are still followed to this day.
  • You'd be aware not to speak such a word, which is regarded as vulgar slang.
  • You'd understand things regarding what girdled/nakedness means, granted it's Strong's straight off of Biblehub even tells you and it is not to be confused with the English Word.
  • When you speak that one lacks Spiritual Wisdom, and you are question, and do not answer properly only shows that you were the one who lacks all this time, for if you teach people, they wouldn't take that answer from you in the real world when it comes to the gospel spreading.
  • You'd be well aware that those who are fighting against sexual immorality will always need help to which you had stated the opposite, and your own words regarding this is not taken kindly to other Christians who help such ones in that domain, information I will not post here for they has quite the colorful words for you.
  • You'd be well aware of what is actually false and what is true, and not using false information to justify  something that is of conspiracy.
  • In nearly every discussion, when one thing is being talked about, throw in child abuse, when such as been discussed already with many pages as proof, twice in 2 threads, one of which admin locked down, and as of recently when the topic was regarding 2 specific things of sexual immorality, also locked down for the same reason, for such a thing you cannot throw into the mix when something else is being spoken of. For there is a time and place for that, even the thread in question that anyone can still post in.
  • You'd be open to truth facts, but clearly you are not.
  • You grow angry an frustrated when a truth is spoken, even when a truth is spoken you do not agree with it when your OWN source says it is true.

You cannot say you teach if you do not teach yourself, and it shows, so the advise given is of your benefit, Butler.

Before I was sincere with you, but it would seem you show yourself of who you really are, hence a foreshadowing of my words some weeks ago coming into the light now.

That being said, Mr. Butler, you can do whatever you want, but people will also speak truth about the Bible, the history of Christianity, our Church Fathers, the didache and the truth of God, and do yourself a favor since you are in the UK, going to Speaker's Corner with your the lack of Spiritual Wisdom will only get you refuted, tenfold.

All that said, disgruntled one, I will advise you read, study and make research in all things spiritual because clearly, even with JWs holding your hand before, you still cause yourself to stumble and be the type of person who is not just quick to be angered, but quick to accept something as a truth without merit.

So I leave you with these 2 verses so you can remind yourself every time you actually make an attempt to read the Bible:

• Proverbs 15:31 - If you listen to constructive criticism, you will be at home among the wise.

• Proverbs 24:16 - for the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.

God and his Son of whom he made Christ, Jesus, can read hearts, Mr. Butler and the heart is very treacherous when it comes to some people.

2 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Comma and Coma are 2 different things, Srecko.

Other than that I tend to over use commas to keep things separate. Somewhat of a habit.

You can not resist to "correct" people, to giving lessons,  don't you?

I am very well aware of difference, but rhyme is so,  so good and as "cryptic" message it suits to me well.

But why trying to, attempt to  explain..... when you know almost everything :)))))))))))))))  

28 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

You can not resist to "correct" people, to giving lessons,  don't you?

I am very well aware of difference, but rhyme is so,  so good and as "cryptic" message it suits to me well.

But why trying to, attempt to  explain..... when you know almost everything :)))))))))))))))  

Is there a problem, officer? If one decides to speak what is true? How you worded it out you make it seem the two are one in the same.