The World News Media

Why John Butler Left Jehovah's Witnesses

Anna

The word that people are disliking here was given to True Tom as he was being sarcastic about a comment I'd made to SM. 

T T has a habit of either twisting things i say or mocking them, hence I called him what i did.

If a person chooses to act in a stupid way then I think they deserve to be told bluntly what they are being. 

I have yet to see him complain directly to me,  so I presume he is ok with it.  Move on. 

• Views 15.7k
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all about credibility. How well do you trust a prognosticator who has a 100 plus year completely unblemished record  ...of being always WRONG?       AAAAaa

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them? If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them? If I correctly label a

For an actor, timing is very important!

Posted Images

6 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Even the Twelve were not perfect. They argued amongst themselves as to who was the greatest. 

This is true, but ever care to take in what takes place in the conclusion of such things, mainly when Jesus was present and how he settled the situation?

One was regarding James and John, for misinformation can go a long way, mainly when the mother, Salome, got involved to speak with Jesus and how angry the other disciples of the Christ were. Which resulted in Jesus speaking about and giving example of what it means to be like a slave or a servant, always being in a position to put the master first before himself, master before slave granted with examples taken from passages such as Matthew 20:20-28 and Luke 17:7-10, which also connects well with when that one time Jesus washed the feet of one of his disciples.

For indeed, they were not perfect, but at least they know and had the time to wise up, especially when given lite criticism and lessons to be learnt from the Christ himself.

They asked to sit on the right hand and left hand of Jesus in His Kingdom. Not exactly being humble was it ? 

When Salome got involved yes, but regarding what Jesus had said afterwards, this information cannot be amissed, mainly the lesson on what Jesus taught, of which all the disciples adhere to and applied. Jesus didn't let them continue as such, mainly with how the other disciples felt regarding James and John, he corrected things, and correcting the Christ have done.

Paul argued with Barnabas Act 15 v 39, 40.

At this there was a sharp burst of anger, so that they separated from each other; and Bar?na·basn took Mark along and sailed away to Cy?prus. Paul selected Silas and departed after he had been entrusted by the brothers to the undeserved kindness of Jehovah.

Due to our imperfections, there are times when we can become angry,even by the slightest due to irritation, I know I myself isn't a stranger to such either. Regarding Paul and Barnabas, both of them are good God fearing people with various qualities. They did get angry with each other even the Church of Antioch was aware of this, but later on they resolved the issue, granted their argument was over mission tours that were planned, also someone named Mark was possibly involved too.

Although later resolved and the two were buddies again, for they cannot stay angry of each other, and we can see they never ever insulted each other at all despite the burst of anger. Their situation poses as an example for us today, for us Christians, if we do become angry, mainly with a fellow brother or sister, we should be wise and open to consider what can be read in James 1:19, 20 as well as if things escalate to cease totally should things start to go crazy, whereas we find an example in Proverbs 12:16, 17:14, and 29:11. All this of which we can also put into application the very lesson of what Jesus taught as mentioned above, and as for the examples Jesus gave at

I am but a sinner, expect nothing grand from me. I sometimes answer idiots bluntly. 

As with all of us, born sinners. None of us is greater or lesser than each other, but regardless, at least take the time to understand of what is being conveyed, otherwise people will indeed speak.

However if someone feels they have been given authority to judge me, so be it..... Jehovah, through Jesus Christ, will be my true judge. 

And yet you spoken of knowing of whom God approves and disapproves before. El Shaddai and his chosen Christ will indeed judge and what can be said if you continue with even the slang you are using here, it will not go well with you for a Christian must make sure his or her mouth is clean. Uncleanness on purpose and assuming God is okay with it is not the best kind of thinking.

So go pray and repent.

One thing for certain, you can laugh about others as much as you like, when you cannot, scratch that, you can't laugh in the face of God and his Christ when being judged in the white throne. For that will be no funny matter.

As for the Christmas colours. Who designed and brought into being colours ? Was it Jehovah God or Father Christmas ? Huh, Christmas colours rubbish. Once again Traditions of Men.

One thing for certain indeed all colors originate with God, the fact we can see far better than 4k HD ultra because our eyes are better. But God never made Christmas or the very holiday itself, for his Son, Jesus was never born on December 25th.

As a treat I will give you an actual Restorationist Christian who isn't in any denomination but follows the church to the core as an individual who is speaking about this himself (also another video I linked to Matthew a while back):

Note: His focus is on Birthdays, but in the video he mentions Christmas also as with other pagan customs that originate from Tradition of Men.

Otherwise I do agree, it is rubbish, and people who thinks Jesus was actually born on December 25th is only kidding themselves.

3 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Be careful. Some might think you are AllenSmith34 for using too many commas that might put some in a coma. Someone might notice and comment on it. it's a dead give away as some people will say. For a while, I thought everyone was this person, and certain people had multiple accounts. Looks can be deceiving.  ?????

I know who Allen is, but no one has confused me for him, I am also aware that Anna and JW Insider can spot him easily.

Other than that, I tend to do this because long time ago when I was younger, writing in English and French we would get big points taken off for run on sentences and not using commas and periods more often. It is second nature to me.

That being said, I am only one Space Merchant.

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them?

If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them?

If I correctly label a midget as a midget, have I insulted them?

If I correctly label someone as mentally retarded, have I insulted them?

If I correctly label someone as stupid, is it an insult  ...or merely a fact of life?

The solution to stupidity in many cases is education, experiences ... AND CONFLICT.

IRON SHARPENS IRON

Snowflake liberal sensitivity is NOT a mental health survival trait.

STOP THINKING LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN !

Where I was born if you speak of vulgar things, you will get a zoklo in the face or somewhere in the head, and it will hurt, badly. It is an act of a zoklo pushing and or sometimes hitting your knuckles hard against someone's head, usually used if someone says something absurd and or speaks of vulgar things in the presence of others.

It is the equivalent being slapped in the face in America.

That being said, the Snowflakes and Shills has to be taught a lesson sometimes for such ones tend to be ignorant of truth themselves, like their view of other culture and that of their own government.

8 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

As for the Christmas colours. Who designed and brought into being colours ? Was it Jehovah God or Father Christmas ? Huh, Christmas colours rubbish. Once again Traditions of Men.

Look, don’t make me mad!

GREEN IS GOOD. RED IS BAD!! Or is it the other way around. Either way, Xmas sucks.

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

I have yet to see him complain directly to me,  so I presume he is ok with it.  Move on. 

I am ok with it. Sometimes it is even deserved. That is, as long as you confine yourself to Gone Home’s second definition. Go in peace, my son.

18 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Look, don’t make me mad!

GREEN IS GOOD. RED IS BAD!! Or is it the other way around. Either way, Xmas sucks.

Sometimes it is the other way around.

But yeah, people need to understand the origins of that holiday, examples like the whole Santa Claus or Saint Nicholas, many people do not realize it is based off of a guy who slapped/punched someone in the face.

St.+Nicholas.jpg

Although the guy he punched was not a heretic, for both Trinitarians and Modalist just wait to find a way to get rid of someone, and they eventually did in the most grotesque fashion.

27 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

for both Trinitarians and Modalist just wait to find a way to get rid of someone, and they eventually did in the most grotesque fashion.

Speaking of getting rid of someone in a grotesque fashion .... I once had PETA try to take me to court for the way I disposed of grey field mice that got into my home.

I bought a galvanized sheet metal box trap, with a wind-up spring loaded four bladed paddle wheel, that when the mice ate the cheese, they tripped the paddle wheel and got smacked on the butt into the next compartment, as the paddle wheel rotated 1/4 turn and the paddle that  had been the ceiling, now was the wall partition between the two compartments. You could catch, undamaged, up to about 20 mice.

When I captured more than ten mice in the second compartment, I would tell them I was going to ship them by FEDEX to Disneyland, to meet Mickey Mouse.

Then ..... I didn't.

32 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Speaking of getting rid of someone in a grotesque fashion .... I once had PETA try to take me to court for the way I disposed of grey field mice that got into my home.

I bought a galvanized sheet metal box trap, with a wind-up spring loaded four bladed paddle wheel, that when the mice ate the cheese, they tripped the paddle wheel and got smacked on the butt into the next compartment, as the paddle wheel rotated 1/4 turn and the paddle that  had been the ceiling, now was the wall partition between the two compartments. You could catch, undamaged, up to about 20 mice.

When I captured more than ten mice in the second compartment, I would tell them I was going to ship them by FEDEX to Disneyland, to meet Mickey Mouse.

Then ..... I didn't.

Um, twenty field mice. Nice quantity for a pie.