Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Anna -
JOHN BUTLER -

Top Posters

The GB and JW Org wouldn't know anything about real love. It's all a front, just cleaning the outside of the bowl whilst  the inside is full of filth. 

Never mind though it keeps the GB in a good lifestyle and the congregants keep putting money in the pot. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By JOHN BUTLER
      Jehovah has clearly and unambiguously prohibited the use of blood for sustaining human life.  Many times, OT and NT.
      Can I question this point please ?
      Did Jesus ever forbid the use of blood to save a human life ?  Can you show me a scripture where JESUS forbids the use of blood to save a human life ? 
      Let us look at a few points here.
      I think it is true that the Jews / Nation of Israel practised something known as Pikuach Nefesh 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      This meant life was precious and should be saved even if it meant going against the Law.
      Add to this that Jesus gave an example which in my opinion goes much deeper than the actual words of the scripture.  Matthew 12 v 9 through 12.
      9  After departing from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10  and look! there was a man with a withered Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  hand! Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  So they asked him, “Is it lawful to cure on the Sabbath?” so that they might accuse him. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 11  He said to them: “If you have one sheep and that sheep falls into a pit on the Sabbath, is there a man among you who will not grab hold of it and lift it out? Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 12  How much more valuable is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do a fine thing on the Sabbath.”
      Surely here Jesus is saying that it is right to go against 'the Law' and /or the principles of it, to save a life. 
      And please tell me, from where do those 'blood bits' come from that the GB say the congregants can use ?  I honestly have no idea on that one. 
      However if those 'blood bits' come from blood itself then isn't that actually using blood ?
      My wife hates cherries in cakes, so she picks them out, but she still eats the cake. If a person uses bits out of blood then in my opinion they are still using blood. 
      Over to you guys. 
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wanderingballoon
    Newest Member
    wanderingballoon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.