The World News Media

Why John Butler Left Jehovah's Witnesses

Anna

3 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

That is why the courts became annoyed because the GB were deliberately wasting time. 

Do you mean the court whose demand was overturned by a higher court as overreach, so that, in reality it was more like the thief becoming annoyed with his target for wasting time forking over the goods?

Wasn’t this answered before? Yet you barrel on as though it never was. No wonder some here think you are unbalanced and I have to restrain them.

• Views 15.6k
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all about credibility. How well do you trust a prognosticator who has a 100 plus year completely unblemished record  ...of being always WRONG?       AAAAaa

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them? If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them? If I correctly label a

For an actor, timing is very important!

Posted Images

@TrueTomHarley I am pretty sure this was discussion in another thread, which ended up being closed, thus going into another thread from a Greek user here, and such is spilled over to other threads as if a child knocked over a glass of fruit punch on to the carpet. Not easy to clean, but a few scrubs will eventually get the juice stains out, in this sense, information upon information until the spill happens again.

But it is getting a bit silly, people think they can end child abuse when the reality is it cannot be stopped, better solutions can be made to prevent, but trying to stop something of this scale, is like trying to stop world hunger and or racism, perhaps violence around the globe when that is neigh impossible.

Even within the justice system itself is also a problem.

That being said, I take it no one hear the news that, hence child abuse is globe, it is taking place in restaurants now, for I guess all restaurants should now be held accountable, granted with the mentality of some folks.

Yep, such was answered before, time to make use of that carpet cleaner - again.

@JOHN BUTLER and @Srecko Sostar

The Governing Body and the body of elders strive to keep the congregations morally clean. It is a fact that is acknowledged  by other religions and even by opposers . A practiser of any kind of immorality is not tolerated, is thrown out of the congregation and can no longer be called one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.  With one exception, yes, you’ve guessed it. Those who have sex with children are welcome. In fact the GB and elders just love to have these adorable  pedophiles roaming in their congregations and molesting their children. Don’t ask me why, but perhaps they reason that these people obviously love children a lot, and who could argue against that being a bad thing? Didn’t Jesus say let the children come to me?

Now it gets a little difficult sometimes because these lovable child molesters are generally  NOT liked by the authorities and other members of society. So it has become necessary to employ clever ways, such as the two witness rule and deliberate obfuscation in courts to help keep these lovely child molesters safe and hidden inside the congregations so they can get on with their sexual preferences undisturbed.  There is a rumor that one GB member suggested it might even be good for the children. So most elders agree as they don’t want to go against the words of the GB. Some enthusiastic (sometimes called brown nosers) elders even encourage their own children to sit in the laps of these affectionate molesters.

It’s getting more and more difficult however to shield these friendly deviants because society is getting very hostile  towards them and wants to throw them in jail. The GB and the elders are hoping that these poor misunderstood  pedophile souls continue to find refuge in their congregations and get true satisfaction playing with their children.

4 hours ago, Anna said:

The Governing Body and the body of elders strive to keep the congregations morally clean.

Think, I would not praise them for good deeds they doing, because they are obligated to doing good deeds and to have good intentions. They take/took voluntarily this responsibility. No one force them to take position of lead.

What i stress is/are things they not  doing  well or they have done even bad in some case.

Thanks Anna :)  

Well if somebody decides, in their wisdom, to make a topic about ME and why they THINK I left the Org.

And then they or others say that I'm mentally unbalanced etc. 

Perhaps, just like the GB of JW Org, they bring things on themselves. 

All I was doing was commenting on a previous comment of Anna's which is here on this topic.

But of course Anna and others are allowed to mention the Child Abuse freely, but me, oh no.

Well, Jesus was hated for telling the truth about others, wasn't he ? 

And the scriptures tell us to pick up our 'cross / torture stake' and follow Jesus. It isn't supposed to be easy being honest and truthful. 

There is so much I could say to Anna but I'd only get 'shot' for it. 

Admin close this topic if you wish. Have a good day y'all. :) 

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Well if somebody decides, in their wisdom, to make a topic about ME and why they THINK I left the Org.

I am a little worried that admin or someone will start a topic entitled ‘Why TrueTom did not leave Jehovah’s Witnesses.’ Then I will feel obligated to write pages and pages and pages of pure brilliance and I simply do not have the time.

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I am a little worried that admin or someone will start a topic entitled ‘Why TrueTom did not leave Jehovah’s Witnesses.’ Then I will feel obligated to write pages and pages and pages of pure brilliance and I simply do not have the time.

Wouldn't take much space to say 'Because True Tom is a puppet of the Org and does not ask questions or think for himself'. 

7 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Anna and others are allowed to mention the Child Abuse freely

Everyone can talk about child abuse, but in other topics that is all you bring up when 2 topics with the very discussion you brought up on child abuse has been questioned and answered over and over. You brought up child abuse on several unrelated topics time and time again, and the answer is the same, and those same answers of which you viewed previously are still there, go back a few thread pages to find those 2 threads, the closed one and the one with the Greek user.

You can speak your peace, but do so in a smart way, otherwise the end result will be the very fruits you pick from the trees.

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Wouldn't take much space to say 'Because True Tom is a puppet of the Org and does not ask questions or think for himself'. 

No one is a puppet here. Everyone here has a different background, they come from different walks of life, each of us have experience and or something knowledgeable to say even to correct, each of us are of a faith community and or non-religious, etc. The claim of puppets have already been done by you elsewhere, need not for the cycle to repeat itself.

That being said speak your peace, it will only take a few copy and paste of any same response answered before.

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Perhaps, but I don't think admin would write such about anyone here, the only instance was the unmasking of a specific individual if I recall correctly and a ban followed right after it only for so and so to reemerge.

Other than that, what I will say here, again, is child abuse is everywhere, no one is immune to it, and as of recently, restaurants are not immune either and due to a child abuse case an act of Jungle Justice was almost done, the restaurant remains but the culprit is taken care of.

At the end of the day, all men is imperfect and child abuse will not stop a man from practicing a faith, for if that was the case all religions should have been done away with long time ago and the Bible, as well as the Qu'ran, would have been destroyed on sight.

The blame one blame all mentality is pretty silly, if I may add, but people still do it.