The World News Media

Why John Butler Left Jehovah's Witnesses

Anna

19 hours ago, Anna said:

The Governing Body and the body of elders strive to keep the congregations morally clean. It is a fact that is acknowledged  by other religions and even by opposers . A practiser of any kind of immorality is not tolerated, is thrown out of the congregation and can no longer be called one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Until he is reinstated to commit the same horrendous crime, again.

"On June 16, 2005, the elders reinstated Reyes in the congregation at his request. Alexis Nunez, then an 8-year-old girl, would later tell the elders he sexually assaulted her on a near-weekly basis for the next two years."

https://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/montana-jehovah-s-witness-sex-abuse-case-underscores-church-s/article_fddc41e5-536b-5843-af30-200cc14892d8.html

• Views 15.6k
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all about credibility. How well do you trust a prognosticator who has a 100 plus year completely unblemished record  ...of being always WRONG?       AAAAaa

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them? If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them? If I correctly label a

For an actor, timing is very important!

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Witness said:

Until he is reinstated to commit the same horrendous crime, again.

"On June 16, 2005, the elders reinstated Reyes in the congregation at his request. Alexis Nunez, then an 8-year-old girl, would later tell the elders he sexually assaulted her on a near-weekly basis for the next two years."

https://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/montana-jehovah-s-witness-sex-abuse-case-underscores-church-s/article_fddc41e5-536b-5843-af30-200cc14892d8.html

One case of many that have now been reported and proved true. But still the blind JW's don't believe any of it. 

8 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Yeah John ... don't rush the guy.

He is still flummoxed by the 163 questions I asked him in the past three years, that he did not answer.

And how many pages and pages did it take for you to finally admit that I was exactly right about Sarah and the Terminator?

If you didn’t obfuscate so much, you’d have an answer to every one of your petulant questions by now.

Do you think that you are the only one? If someone so much as farts at Bethel, Jack starts a thread on it, and I have to answer that, too, don’t I?

And don’t forget my latest project: upvoting @Annaand then downvoting her for the same comment on another forum. And then I have to deal with John demanding why I am doing it? Is he crazy? It is like the eggheads at (disgraced) Bill Cosby’s old high school running around saying ‘Why is there air?’ Only the gym teacher knew the answer. ‘There’s air to blow up volleyballs and footballs and basketballs!

20 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

And how many pages and pages did it take for you to finally admit that I was exactly right about Sarah and the Terminator?

If you didn’t obfuscate so much, youÂ’d have an answer to every one of your petulant questions by now.

Do you think that you are the only one? If someone so much as farts at Bethel, Jack starts a thread on it, and I have to answer that, too, donÂ’t I?

And don’t forget my latest project: upvoting @Annaand then downvoting her for the same comment on another forum. And then I have to deal with John demanding why I am doing it? Is he crazy? It is like the eggheads at (disgraced) Bill Cosby’s old high school running around saying ‘Why is there air?’ Only the gym teacher knew the answer. ‘There’s air to blow up volleyballs and footballs and basketballs!

You are funny but you do write such twaddle sometimes :) 

However I still don't comprehend this Anna up/down thing . 

7 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:
16 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Yeah John ... don't rush the guy.

He is still flummoxed by the 163 questions I asked him in the past three years, that he did not answer.

If you didn’t obfuscate so much, you’d have an answer to every one of your petulant questions by now.

So folks, here at halftime, the score is JTR ,163  .....  TTH, 1 .

At the end of the game, the loser has to blow up the game balls with a straw.

20 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:So folks, here at halftime, the score is JTR ,163  .....  TTH, 1 .

Alright alright, so it is. 

But it is also like what Slow Joe said to Davey the Kid after the latter delivered an absolutely stellar talk:

The tough-as-nails counselor said: “So...I am giving you a ‘G’..............but next time it may not BE that way.”

14 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Alright alright, so it is. 

But it is also like what Slow Joe said to Davey the Kid after the latter delivered an absolutely stellar talk:

The tough-as-nails counselor said: “So...I am giving you a ‘G’..............but next time it may not BE that way.” 

True ... but based on past experience, the probability is about ( 1 divided by 163 = 0.6%) less than 1 percent.

16 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

True ... but based on past experience, the probability is about ( 1 divided by 163 = 0.6%) less than 1 percent.

That’s what Slow Joe said. But Davey the Kid went on to never give a bad talk in his life.

Then he built a Kingdom Hall. Then another. Then he built an Assembly Hall.

Then he tired of running a cleaning business. He combined college course with credit for life experiences and became a psychotherapist.

His dying words to me were (and this is the only part I’m making up):

”You can do it, Tom. You can take out the big lout JTR. Remember, he uses chain-saw logic. Distract him a little, and he will cut off his own arm.”